Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, CF11JamTart said:

Should have.

Really? you're going to pull me up about that at 9.42 on a Friday night?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Bazzas right boot

Thread's taken a turn.

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sagan said:

Really? you're going to pull me up about that at 9.42 on a Friday night?

21:42

Alex Kintner
30 minutes ago, Sagan said:

That doesn't mean anything on here unless your spelling and grammer is 100% correct. 

*grammar 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Threads taken a turn.

Oh here he is, Franks we bro. 

How's it going mate? 

What's going on? 

Guest ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

0_18076493.jpg

I think Levein has sussed that when the moon howlers in our support are at their moon howling-y worse we respond with a decent performance or result. It's been the way since the plane banner stunt backfired.

I think this will be his last season no matter what. His time is up now but he is getting some extra time to give the new signings time to gel.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Sagan said:

Oh here he is, Franks we bro. 

How's it going mate? 

What's going on? 

dunno.

Guest ToqueJambo
41 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I will also support HMFC - my team - until the day I die as I have done for over 50 years.

Season ticket holder, FoH contributor, shareholder - no “Uber fan” cracks thanks. I fully support the players at games, however I do not support Levein continuing as Manager of the team I support.

This is shocking news. Why didn't you tell anyone!

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I think this will be his last season no matter what. His time is up now but he is getting some extra time to give the new signings time to gel.

It's Hearts though Gorgie Aggro and all that. Supporting the Club today feels a million miles away from the day's we were near pad locking the gates. In all fairness its his final year time to deliver a winning way. 

1 minute ago, AJAMBO said:

It's Hearts though Gorgie Aggro and all that. Supporting the Club today feels a million miles away from the day's we were near pad locking the gates. In all fairness its his final year time to deliver a winning way. 

You just have to look at Bury’s struggles to keep everything in check

Levein thread bumped before we’ve even played this weekend? One can only assume, that a number of penis’ are not being utilised by their owners! Get out the house lads!

Captain Canada

Has the review of the football department been published yet? I find it pretty strange it would be done now rather than the end of last season. I think AB would have to be pretty guarded in what she says in order not to undermine the management team just a few weeks into the season. 

I'm all for the transparency, but the timing isn't right. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Levein thread bumped before we’ve even played this weekend? One can only assume, that a number of penis’ are not being utilised by their owners! Get out the house lads!

I doubt the wrappers been taken off with most of them. 

3 hours ago, Birregrande said:

Is that not "I was on the bum" & " Scottish Cup Minners" - not sure, but what a shite tattoo!

And shite football team

3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Has the review of the football department been published yet? I find it pretty strange it would be done now rather than the end of last season. I think AB would have to be pretty guarded in what she says in order not to undermine the management team just a few weeks into the season. 

I'm all for the transparency, but the timing isn't right. 

The mind boggles. Are you serious ?

Edited by AJAMBO

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

:what:

Do You use your penis out of the house regularly?

Dogging?

Asking for a friend?

:ruiner:

6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

They couldn’t even wait 48 more hrs before blowing their loads. Tragic. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

That's how much they actually want us to get beat...beyond pathetic.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Just to feel justified in their crusade. 

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

Awww naw. not you as well. Did you get a text?

Any idea when Hexit happening, before Halloween?

2 minutes ago, geomac said:

Nah mate. You're looking at march 2020 at best. 

2 minutes ago, geomac said:

Ah things going to pick up then?

Aye, slightly, Don't put your winnings on it though. 

Edited by Sagan

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, geomac said:

I predict Hendrixit happening sooner than that 👍🏻

36 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

This is shocking news. Why didn't you tell anyone!

😴

25 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Oh dear. 🙈

45 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

You just have to look at Bury’s struggles to keep everything in check

The lessons learned by Hearts and the way we are using resources on income is a way ahead for many clubs. How many can produce a support that's steeped in history of near death experience. Bury only have to ask for help if its there they are lucky. In my opinion Hearts are leading the way in how to ressurect a dying club bring it back to life and placing it out there for their clubs fans can use as a point of aim. Inspire and give them hope.

2 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

The lessons learned by Hearts and the way we are using resources on income is a way ahead for many clubs. How many can produce a support that's steeped in history of near death experience. Bury only have to ask for help if its there they are lucky. In my opinion Hearts are leading the way in how to ressurect a dying club bring it back to life and placing it out there for their clubs fans can use as a point of aim. Inspire and give them hope.

Just look at Falkirk, board have turned down the fans offer for the supposed businessman investing a 7 figure sum. Sounds pretty dodgy with no background on paper. Can’t see this guy passing due diligence. All gone very quiet bout this

Just look at Hearts for the way to come out the other end. There's a lot of clubs struggling but getting buy on debt to many to discuss. Falkirk and others are pecking at crumbs left over from the 80s. There has to be a support to do what we're doing.

2 hours ago, Van Wilder said:

Love the optimism.. 4-6-0

I hate going through to Glasgow.. Hopefully we’ll see something different however I know what my money is on.

You're obviously not very intelligent.  If I hated going through to Glasgow I wouldn't go

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Exactly. It's time up for him. His presser yesterday was the last act of a desparate man. Turn on the critics, our fans included, rather than face up to his own failings. A PHM like Jim Jefferies would never, having been a fan who stood on the terrace before captaining and managing the club, have behaved like that.

CloustonHMFC

This thread is a disgrace - in fact most on here are these days. Bunch of petulant children bickering with each other. 

3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Jesus christ, another dim wit

He obviously doesn't like going through because he knows what the outcome will be, yet he still goes to support his team. 

Sake 

Oh dear.  The Brains Trust speaks.

What username will you have next week?

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly. It's time up for him. His presser yesterday was the last act of a desparate man. Turn on the critics, our fans included, rather than face up to his own failings. A PHM like Jim Jefferies would never, having been a fan who stood on the terrace before captaining and managing the club, have behaved like that.

Take a day off ffs 🎻 😴

3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

This thread is a disgrace - in fact most on here are these days. Bunch of petulant children bickering with each other. 

What's that got to do with Craig Levein . 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Just to feel justified in their crusade. 

:spoton: 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Oh dear.  The Brains Trust speaks.

What username will you have next week?

The same one. 

Hopefully you're not on here to see it.

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Maybe take your own advice ?

And if people like you perhaps  disregarded a thread that upsets you so, it might actually die a death. 

13 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Take a day off ffs 🎻 😴

You're on a thread entitled Levein's Time Is Up . It's for fans with the club's interest at heart rather than Levein's own interest.

9 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Maybe take your own advice ?

And if people like you perhaps  disregarded a thread that upsets you so, it might actually die a death. 

Fuzzy logic!

12 minutes ago, Sagan said:

The same one. 

Hopefully you're not on here to see it.

I  will be - don't worry.

I love rubbishing your rubbish.

PS - What was your last username?

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're on a thread entitled Levein's Time Is Up . It's for fans with the club's interest at heart rather than Levein's own interest.

You have a point, mate. 

People should go back to page one and read the first few posts. 

While I may disagree about aspects of CL’s tenure, if you’re pissed off, this is the thread to air it !

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic