Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

The Real Maroonblood
57 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

After having watched Hearts home, away and in Europe since 1961, I handed back my season ticket the day CL got the job. However, after missing a season and a half (and being bored on a Sat afternoon) I returned midway through last season and witnessed  more of the dull, insipid and boring football that has been on show since we secured the Championship so once again I have decided I will not be back until this charlatan goes. For the record, anyone who knows me will know that I desperately want to watch my team every Saturday, home and away and I will at some point in the future, but not until AB grows a pair and does what she should have done much, much sooner! We all know what the solution is, if AB is not part of the solution, she IS part of the problem.

Excellent post.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

The Real Maroonblood

After having watched Hearts home, away and in Europe since 1961, I handed back my season ticket the day CL got the job. However, after missing a season and a half (and being bored on a Sat afternoon) I returned midway through last season and witnessed  more of the dull, insipid and boring football that has been on show since we secured the Championship so once again I have decided I will not be back until this charlatan goes. For the record, anyone who knows me will know that I desperately want to watch my team every Saturday, home and away and I will at some point in the future, but not until AB grows a pair and does what she should have done much, much sooner! We all know what the solution is, if AB is not part of the solution, she IS part of the problem.

Excellent post.

The Real Maroonblood

Excellent post.

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

The club is in the healthiest financial position it's ever been in, yet on the pitch we're an absolute shambles.  That's criminal.

We've signed a massive amount of players since we came out of administration, yet can't put a fit starting eleven on the pitch.  That's a disgrace.

The much vaunted youth academy, which we have pumped in excess of £4m into since administration, has produced nothing of note.  It's a myth that it's successful.  Other clubs smaller than our own have produced better quality players in that time.  I can't think of one youngster who has consistently held down a first team place.  That's wasteful.

The bottom line is the five year plan has failed, Levien has failed.  

Time for a change of footballing management and a new direction.

An apology from those who gave levein the job" and then bin him and most if not all the backroom boys , 'who are not blameless on the garbage we see week in week out !!!

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You really did like that post.

Beautiful.

I see what you mean.:phface:

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

siegementality
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We were 2nd in the league when Neilson was hounded out.

And yet people still think Levein should stay...

:cornette:

Neilson left as he was offered what he thought was a better opportunity. Let’s not over egg the pudding.

siegementality
1 hour ago, bobskeldon said:

I know a guy - a season ticket holder for over 30 years - who - against his better judgement - renewed his season ticket for this season.

Prior to the Ross County game he returned his season ticket, was given a refund, then bought a ticket for the Ross County game. No-one asked him why.

He will still go to games as a walk up. He will pick and choose how many games and which games he goes to. Such is his apathy he says he can’t justify spending time and money blindly following something (the footballing side) that is so clearly broken.

Sad days indeed.

I’m pretty sure that neither Budge nor Levein are immune to the criticism that is being currently being dished out. It’s one thing when supporters have had enough but when sections of the media also have an agenda, it’s really difficult for the club to do the right thing and not loose face. The more that Stewart and his fellow media leeches criticise Levein and personalise the issues, the more Budge and Levein will push back and try to ride out the storm so that they aren’t seen to lose face.

For Budge it’s all about trying to portray the club as supportive, inclusive and not giving into knee jerk reactions whilst with Levein it’s all about trying to buy time to save face.

I've always been a supporter of CL whilst others called for his head

However it's getting harder and harder to support him as the start of this season has raised some fairly serious question marks 

1. TEAM SELECTION - He doesn't seem to know what his best 11 actually is, and what concerns me more is that he picked a team at the weekend with 4 or 5 players who lacked fitness/match time and were highly unlikely to be able to perform for 90 minutes (White, Uche, Naismith, Damour, Washington), it's a strange move when you only have 3 subs, and the bench perhaps wasnt the right selection considering those players that would likely need replaced. 

2. TACTICS - I just dont see any sort of consistent style of play,  the players just dont look to have been drilled with how they are meant to play. In a couple of the preseason cup games it looked like they would be playing a pressing game and I personally so something to perhaps be optimistic about even if the results werent great.  However the last few games that press hasn't materialised and we resorted back to playing hoofball and we look like a team of 11 strangers playing together for the first time and not a team that have trained together all week on match tactics before a game. 

3. TRANSFER POLICY - Alot of people on here would perhaps say it's been a successful transfer window so far, with the focus being on quality players, and theres no doubt we've signed some really good players. However I would argue if they are the right players, or the players that we really need just now. At the end of last season for me it was clear we needed to address a few areas. Firstly we needed a goalscorer, someone that will knock in 20 goals a season (a replacement for lafferty), and we signed Washington, who runs around and cant be faulted for effort, but never in his career has he really been a great goalscorer, so why is that likely to change with us?  Secondly we needed an energetic attacking central midfielder, I cant understand the logic trying to sign 2 defensive midfielders (Whelan/Damour), when Haring will be back in a couple of months, and when creativity has been our big issue, not defense. Thirdly it has been clear to everyone other than CL that both our goalkeepers are way below the standard required and both are absolute bombscares (Bobby proved this again on saturday and I'm still lost for words with Doyle's contract extension), the goalkeeper situation will cost us points this season. At the moment I think Halkett is the only player that really improves us from last season....Naismith was already here so doesn't count.  A couple of weeks ago CL stated he was happy with the squad and if there were to be any other business it would just be a replacement for Djoum,  now the season has started horribly we've signed that midfielder (Damour) and now CL is saying there could be a few more new face.....this just stinks of bad planning and not knowing what the team needed.

4. ANN BUDGE - Some of her statements about CL have been a little alarming.  Firstly she indicated that financials would have an impact on any potential decision around CL in the future,  I find that a bizarre statement and surely team performance and the opinion of supporters should come first when it comes to our first team? 

She produced part one of her update more than a week ago, with part 2 (football) to follow, surely it's no coincidence that it hasn't materialised yet on the back of what has so far been a poor start to the season, is she waiting on results picking up before releasing it so that she doesn't look quite as silly when she tells us how much she loves and believes in CL. 

She had done a magnificat job for our club, but her relationship with CL definitely is questionable. Most other manager with the record CL had had since November 2018 would be long gone. 

I would like to see CL moved back upstairs, he has done a magnificent job in the background with our youth/grass roots and we will hopefully reep the rewards for that in the coming years,  but it has become more and more apparent that hes just not fit to be the manager in this day and age, his style and football philosophy is from the 90s and he hasn't changed his philosophy one bit since his first spell as manager.

He should move back upstairs not with the toxic feeling which most fans in the ground on saturday had, but with gratitude and applause for everything hes done for the club. 

And hopefully the right man gets the job, not the next hearts coach on the conveyor belt 

1 minute ago, scotty2442 said:

I've always been a supporter of CL whilst others called for his head

However it's getting harder and harder to support him as the start of this season has raised some fairly serious question marks 

1. TEAM SELECTION - He doesn't seem to know what his best 11 actually is, and what concerns me more is that he picked a team at the weekend with 4 or 5 players who lacked fitness/match time and were highly unlikely to be able to perform for 90 minutes (White, Uche, Naismith, Damour, Washington), it's a strange move when you only have 3 subs, and the bench perhaps wasnt the right selection considering those players that would likely need replaced. 

2. TACTICS - I just dont see any sort of consistent style of play,  the players just dont look to have been drilled with how they are meant to play. In a couple of the preseason cup games it looked like they would be playing a pressing game and I personally so something to perhaps be optimistic about even if the results werent great.  However the last few games that press hasn't materialised and we resorted back to playing hoofball and we look like a team of 11 strangers playing together for the first time and not a team that have trained together all week on match tactics before a game. 

3. TRANSFER POLICY - Alot of people on here would perhaps say it's been a successful transfer window so far, with the focus being on quality players, and theres no doubt we've signed some really good players. However I would argue if they are the right players, or the players that we really need just now. At the end of last season for me it was clear we needed to address a few areas. Firstly we needed a goalscorer, someone that will knock in 20 goals a season (a replacement for lafferty), and we signed Washington, who runs around and cant be faulted for effort, but never in his career has he really been a great goalscorer, so why is that likely to change with us?  Secondly we needed an energetic attacking central midfielder, I cant understand the logic trying to sign 2 defensive midfielders (Whelan/Damour), when Haring will be back in a couple of months, and when creativity has been our big issue, not defense. Thirdly it has been clear to everyone other than CL that both our goalkeepers are way below the standard required and both are absolute bombscares (Bobby proved this again on saturday and I'm still lost for words with Doyle's contract extension), the goalkeeper situation will cost us points this season. At the moment I think Halkett is the only player that really improves us from last season....Naismith was already here so doesn't count.  A couple of weeks ago CL stated he was happy with the squad and if there were to be any other business it would just be a replacement for Djoum,  now the season has started horribly we've signed that midfielder (Damour) and now CL is saying there could be a few more new face.....this just stinks of bad planning and not knowing what the team needed.

4. ANN BUDGE - Some of her statements about CL have been a little alarming.  Firstly she indicated that financials would have an impact on any potential decision around CL in the future,  I find that a bizarre statement and surely team performance and the opinion of supporters should come first when it comes to our first team? 

She produced part one of her update more than a week ago, with part 2 (football) to follow, surely it's no coincidence that it hasn't materialised yet on the back of what has so far been a poor start to the season, is she waiting on results picking up before releasing it so that she doesn't look quite as silly when she tells us how much she loves and believes in CL. 

She had done a magnificat job for our club, but her relationship with CL definitely is questionable. Most other manager with the record CL had had since November 2018 would be long gone. 

I would like to see CL moved back upstairs, he has done a magnificent job in the background with our youth/grass roots and we will hopefully reep the rewards for that in the coming years,  but it has become more and more apparent that hes just not fit to be the manager in this day and age, his style and football philosophy is from the 90s and he hasn't changed his philosophy one bit since his first spell as manager.

He should move back upstairs not with the toxic feeling which most fans in the ground on saturday had, but with gratitude and applause for everything hes done for the club. 

And hopefully the right man gets the job, not the next hearts coach on the conveyor belt 

Good Post.

However I'm personally not in favour of CL moving back up stairs, as the same old doubts will immediately re-surface as to who is actually in charge of the team. The history of football suggests that old managers hanging around clubs in a different capacity can often be disruptive and unsettling influences.

Ultimately we can't let sentiment influence what has to be a hard headed decision. Levein himself throughout his career has often acted without a hint of sentiment, his treatment of for example, Gary McSwegan, Darren Jackson and Stevie Fulton in his first spell in charge. Or the fact he upped sticks and left for Leicester in the middle of our participation in the UEFA Cup group stage.

What we desperately need is confidence, freshness and dynamism, and the best way to achieve this is through the appointment of a new head coach.

20 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Good Post.

However I'm personally not in favour of CL moving back up stairs, as the same old doubts will immediately re-surface as to who is actually in charge of the team. The history of football suggests that old managers hanging around clubs in a different capacity can often be disruptive and unsettling influences.

Ultimately we can't let sentiment influence what has to be a hard headed decision. Levein himself throughout his career has often acted without a hint of sentiment, his treatment of for example, Gary McSwegan, Darren Jackson and Stevie Fulton in his first spell in charge. Or the fact he upped sticks and left for Leicester in the middle of our participation in the UEFA Cup group stage.

What we desperately need is confidence, freshness and dynamism, and the best way to achieve this is through the appointment of a new head coach.

You make a really good point about those that have been let go without sentiment 

I do think its important to have a new director of football if CL were to leave the club though 

3 hours ago, bobskeldon said:

Both an equally sad and excellent post. 

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

The sarcarstic happy clappers who thought they were so clever and would round on folk on here seem to have disappeared? 

Such as?

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, jambodavie said:

I’m pretty sure that neither Budge nor Levein are immune to the criticism that is being currently being dished out. It’s one thing when supporters have had enough but when sections of the media also have an agenda, it’s really difficult for the club to do the right thing and not loose face. The more that Stewart and his fellow media leeches criticise Levein and personalise the issues, the more Budge and Levein will push back and try to ride out the storm so that they aren’t seen to lose face.

For Budge it’s all about trying to portray the club as supportive, inclusive and not giving into knee jerk reactions whilst with Levein it’s all about trying to buy time to save face.

The media has no influence on the dire football  being served up for the last 10 months.

The only people who seem to care about Stewart's comments are some people on here whose response verges on the hysterical. But again, Stewart has no influence on what happens on the pitch.

"Knee jerk reactions" - seriously? Reading the post match comments at the weekend was a re-run of the garbage I saw at home V Livi 11 months ago - Naisy stuck out wide left , out of the game , and pointless high balls punted up (to McLean in that game) where the football was dire. Nearly a year on, different players, same tactics, same outcome.  

The players aren't doing what they're told/coached to do apparently - but the team has changed dramatically so how much longer will the players get the blame ?  

Craig Levein needs to go. A lot of the stuff he's come out with, even since the Championship season has been contradiction after contradiction. I remember him saying that within our new philosophy we won't be signing any players over 28. He then went out and signed Don Cowie at 32. He gets shot of McHattie and Eckersley and brings in Oshaniwa. He was one of the first that proved not to be any better than those two. We've then brought in an array of different players, a lot of them nowhere near good enough for Hearts. I still think back to the day I thought I was being wound up when I was told we'd given a 3 year contract to Conor Sammon, I was ragin when I found it was true. But all this stuff has been going on for a few years now, poor football, negative style, signings that are just completely weird, players that haven't played for months, even years, some that were not good enough from the start or "projects". I still can't work out if the majority of our signings are actually poor players or is it down to poor coaching? Players have came out and said they enjoy the training under this current lot. They're not going to say otherwise are they so whether they believe that or are just saying what they think the manager wants to hear is another thing. I know what I believe.

When Cathro left, they were apparently in-undated with job applications. Now, not all would've got to the next stage, some thrown out straight away but they must've narrowed it down to around half a dozen at least. Yet, no-one was deemed good enough. Billy Davies himself was very interested and wanted to change training style, philosophy and approach to games. He was told that wasn't happening. Sure he said something along the lines of ...I asked to change a few things in training and change styles etc but they're not interested in changing this system they want to use. Not a direct quote but it was along the lines of that. So if that was only him, what did other potential managers have to offer? Either way, Levein ended up with the job himself.

The man is holding the club back, and has been since 2016. If he is allowed to continue, we'll still be having these conversations on here this time next year. He needs to be out of the club altogether, not returning upstairs to a DoF position. If he did want to stay in a non-footballing capacity, on the board for example, that's a different matter but he would need to completely break away from anything to do with the footballing side of things. Someone like Jim Jeffries would be my choice of DoF but not manager, as he knows the fans, the way Hearts as a club like to play and would know exactly the type of manager to bring in to move us on. I didn't renew my season ticket along with a few others this year as we all said we expect more of the same. We got tickets on Saturday and after a summer break from football, we were sat there bored again after 20 minutes. Until he's replaced, we won't progress. Ann watches the same as us and must have her own thoughts on it all.

Edited by jambonian

GorgieFifeLife

Today should have been the day for decisive action but yet again it's more silence from the club.  We are talking about bringing signings in but on the other hand should he be allowed to bring anymore in?  There needs to be a lot less talking and a lot more action coming from the club hierarchy.

Forever Hearts
50 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Such as?

There was loads last week after a glorious defeat at Pittodrie. They were on boasting that the voting to keep him in charge was now back in Levein's favour. They seem to have disappeared like snow aff a dyke, or are certainly much quieter after Saturday's disgraceful performance. 

23 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Craig Levein needs to go. A lot of the stuff he's come out with, even since the Championship season has been contradiction after contradiction. I remember him saying that within our new philosophy we won't be signing any players over 28. He then went out and signed Don Cowie at 32. He gets shot of McHattie and Eckersley and brings in Oshaniwa. He was one of the first that proved not to be any better than those two. We've then brought in an array of different players, a lot of them nowhere near good enough for Hearts. I still think back to the day I thought I was being wound up when I was told we'd given a 3 year contract to Conor Sammon, I was ragin when I found it was true. But all this stuff has been going on for a few years now, poor football, negative style, signings that are just completely weird, players that haven't played for months, even years, some that were not good enough from the start or "projects". I still can't work out if the majority of our signings are actually poor players or is it down to poor coaching? Players have came out and said they enjoy the training under this current lot. They're not going to say otherwise are they so whether they believe that or are just saying what they think the manager wants to hear is another thing. I know what I believe.

When Cathro left, they were apparently in-undated with job applications. Now, not all would've got to the next stage, some thrown out straight away but they must've narrowed it down to around half a dozen at least. Yet, no-one was deemed good enough. Billy Davies himself was very interested and wanted to change training style, philosophy and approach to games. He was told that wasn't happening. Sure he said something along the lines of ...I asked to change a few things in training and change styles etc but they're not interested in changing this system they want to use. Not a direct quote but it was along the lines of that. So if that was only him, what did other potential managers have to offer? Either way, Levein ended up with the job himself.

The man is holding the club back, and has been since 2016. If he is allowed to continue, we'll still be having these conversations on here this time next year. He needs to be out of the club altogether, not returning upstairs to a DoF position. If he did want to stay in a non-footballing capacity, on the board for example, that's a different matter but he would need to completely break away from anything to do with the footballing side of things. Someone like Jim Jeffries would be my choice of DoF but not manager, as he knows the fans, the way Hearts as a club like to play and would know exactly the type of manager to bring in to move us on. I didn't renew my season ticket along with a few others this year as we all said we expect more of the same. We got tickets on Saturday and after a summer break from football, we were sat there bored again after 20 minutes. Until he's replaced, we won't progress. Ann watches the same as us and must have her own thoughts on it all.

Yes, AB must have her own thoughts on it but, with respect to her, it’s the business side she’s good at, not how our midfield is set up. She’ll look at gate receipts not how high our line is.

The Big Papa Phelps

I feel for Craig.He was a magnificent defender for us and had a super first spell.We were really onto something last year until the injuries.Having spoken to some people Involved with the youth side he really has made a huge difference and we will see this going forward.Things are not great just now but the negativity of the fans really isn't helping.Sat the boos were ringing out within the first 30 mins.Lets get the players up to speed and watch us go.Craig proved he can attack when he has the personnel.

One thing that does worry me is he has a year left on his deal.This must impact him and worry the players etc.Surely we need to either extend his contract in the coming weeks or the fans have to be told that either Levein is leaving the club or he will be back upstairs with Jon, Liam or Austin taking over.Its only fair.

Nelly Terraces
4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Well said. Its a sad day when you cant bring yourself to go and watch hearts, i know exactly how you feel.

I stopped going last season after 40+ years support & around 18 in a row as a ST holder. Main reason was I was past being frustrated or angry, I was just bored senseless & most the time wish I was doing something more productive or enjoyable. So far, it's been the best move I've made as have missed virtually nothing except negative ineffective football in a very dull atmosphere. 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, The Big Papa Phelps said:

I feel for Craig.He was a magnificent defender for us and had a super first spell.We were really onto something last year until the injuries.Having spoken to some people Involved with the youth side he really has made a huge difference and we will see this going forward.Things are not great just now but the negativity of the fans really isn't helping.Sat the boos were ringing out within the first 30 mins.Lets get the players up to speed and watch us go.Craig proved he can attack when he has the personnel.

One thing that does worry me is he has a year left on his deal.This must impact him and worry the players etc.Surely we need to either extend his contract in the coming weeks or the fans have to be told that either Levein is leaving the club or he will be back upstairs with Jon, Liam or Austin taking over.Its only fair.

No, they're not. As for the rest of your post, words fail me. Genuinely. 

10 minutes ago, The Big Papa Phelps said:

The negativity of the fans is 100% justified. What is there to be positive about with Levein in charge? 4 league wins this calendar year. 3 away wins this year (1 against Cowdenbeath) and we are meant to believe we can get a result on Friday with him in charge? Excuses of last season do not fly anymore. 

Edited by karipidis

The Big Papa Phelps
1 minute ago, karipidis said:

The negativity of the fans is 100% justified. What is there to be positive about with Levein in charge? 4 league wins this calendar year. 3 away wins this year (1 against Cowdenbeath) and we are meant to believe we can get a result on Saturday with him in charge? Excuses of last season do not fly anymore. 

Thanks for reply.

I just look back to last season and I think it was 13 games unbeaten.We played some superb football and then injury after injury came up.I just think he should get the season to show that with a full squad he can get us firing again.He loves the club and wants the best.I just hate seeing all this anger around the place.I do understand why fans get frustrated but we need to pull together and get behind the manager.

Alex Kintner
34 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

There was loads last week after a glorious defeat at Pittodrie. They were on boasting that the voting to keep him in charge was now back in Levein's favour. They seem to have disappeared like snow aff a dyke, or are certainly much quieter after Saturday's disgraceful performance. 

Would be great if you could give some examples of such posters who have stopped posting since Saturday 👍🏻

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Would be great if you could give some examples of such posters who have stopped posting since Saturday 👍🏻

Do your own digging and go back and look. 👍

4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Excellent post.

You like Bobs post 😀

Edited by PTBCAL

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Do your own digging and go back and look. 👍

So you can’t provide any examples to back up your point? Cool 👍🏻

20 minutes ago, The Big Papa Phelps said:

:kirklol:

The Real Maroonblood
40 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

One in particular is dodging this thread.

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

One in particular is dodging this thread.

Little imp that he is!!

Forever Hearts
15 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

So you can’t provide any examples to back up your point? Cool 👍🏻

They're all on the Levein poll thread. Go and look. 👍

Levein appears to be increasingly delusional. His answer is always "more players". His post match comments about how we played, didn't function etc are more or less the same ones that are trotted out week after week. Today he talks about getting "more players in the building" to allow us to play "a different way". Wtf is he talking about? I find it incredible that after last season's transfer splurge and this season's additions, that AB would give him another dime to spend. 

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They're all on the Levein poll thread. Go and look. 👍

It was your statement. I have no idea who you’re talking about. Perhaps don’t make statements in future if you can’t back them up. It just makes you look a bit silly 👍🏻

Portable Badger

Edinburgh Coonsil 'ban' huge vagina-shaped balloon flying over city for Levein Oot campaign

Suppose it is cheaper than hiring a plane and shows some creativity on the part of the "Levein Oot" brigade.   Just a shame the Coonsil have banned it !!

(PS - slightly altered EEN headline)

Edited by Portable Badger

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Levein appears to be increasingly delusional. His answer is always "more players". His post match comments about how we played, didn't function etc are more or less the same ones that are trotted out week after week. Today he talks about getting "more players in the building" to allow us to play "a different way". Wtf is he talking about? I find it incredible that after last season's transfer splurge and this season's additions, that AB would give him another dime to spend. 

It's only a matter of a couple of months or so that he said he only needed one or two players. :lol:

16 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Little imp that he is!!

He is still trying to get his head out the sand,you can take a horse to the water...

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

It was your statement. I have no idea who you’re talking about. Perhaps don’t make statements in future if you can’t back them up. It just makes you look a bit silly 👍🏻

Yes, and here's another statement. They are on the Levein poll thread so go and look yourself. Quite simple really and I can't see what part of that you are struggling with. 

5 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Well said. Its a sad day when you cant bring yourself to go and watch hearts, i know exactly how you feel.

Snap. I literally went to less than half the games last season with my season ticket, didnt get one this season as its soul destroying watching Hearts under Levein, and having paid at the gate on Sat, I am out totally until such time as he goes.....I cant quite believe the mentality at the club now....its not the one I was brought up on or recognise....its pitiful the mindset our management have 🤕🤒😩😧

BarneyBattles44
5 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Thousands agree with you Bob

We all want the best value for the years time and money spent following and supporting Hearts. It's all relevant as us fans have the clubs best interests in our hearts. Opposing view's and opinions are what comes when anticipation leads to frustration. It's a slippery slope from there. I've no problem with how anyone supports the club. If they got fed up  decided the festival was better or went to Ainsley park. Maybe stayed at home for child's birthday or the ones couldn't make it or afford to go. Those cut the grass or slept through the game in NZ. To watch Hearts compete at the highest level. The key is to stay together. Society is divided on anything everything and everyone. Mon The Jambo's.

2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Such as?

There are a lot of threads to cover Frank. Life is easy being a critic.  

Nothings changed.  Us all moaning and him still there.  His assistant still trying to get him to sign everyone in the Northern Ireland national squad.

Really ought he would have resigned.

21 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It's only a matter of a couple of months or so that he said he only needed one or two players. :lol:

He's full of contradictions!

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He's full of contradictions!

And full of escapist , blame game , not my fault shite too.  

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Nothings changed.  Us all moaning and him still there.  His assistant still trying to get him to sign everyone in the Northern Ireland national squad.

Really ought he would have resigned.

Think you may find Whelan is RoI player not NI but never mind carry on. 

Alex Kintner
32 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yes, and here's another statement. They are on the Levein poll thread so go and look yourself. Quite simple really and I can't see what part of that you are struggling with. 

It’s a bit like me saying “there’s loads of monsters in Loch Ness” then when someone asks me to prove it I just say “go and look in the water!” 

What a riddie :rofl:

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Indeed 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic