Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, HoChiMinter said:

Good contribution. 

Sorry, it wasn’t the refs fault.  The result that is another x in the loss bracket is mainly own doing.  A ten minute great spell doesn’t change that. 

Finlay James

One defeat at Aberdeen and we're now suggesting Billy Davies as an alternative to Levein 🤦‍♂️

When Levein leaves, it won't be Davies replacing him.  He's not had a job in 5 years at any level and this is not a coincidence.  

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Billy Davies is, by any definition, THE most accomplished football manager in existence. 

All football clubs on Earth are so scared of his talent and ability, he has not been a football manager since 2014. 

Klopp and Guardiola also know this. 

By any definition?  Or by Billy Davies’ definition?  Or are you just tying to argue with yourself now?  

Like I said, he’s probably finished.  Was a good manager, but his issues / behaviour likely mean nobody will touch him now.

What have Klopp and Guardiola got to do with it?

Just now, Zlatanable said:

Loser mentality.

Billy Davies would have won every league in the world, with the power of his mind. 

He is that good. 

..........yet Potter" hopes" to be around the European places come the end of the season.............definition of Mr Underachiever, yet many are delighted at this.......utterly bizarre. Taxi for Levein a football manager relic

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

By any definition?  Or by Billy Davies’ definition?  Or are you just tying to argue with yourself now?  

Like I said, he’s probably finished.  Was a good manager, but his issues / behaviour likely mean nobody will touch him now.

What have Klopp and Guardiola got to do with it?

Zlatan is ranting a lot of tripe. :thumbsup:

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Loser mentality.

Billy Davies would have won every league in the world, with the power of his mind. 

He is that good. 

You’re coming across as very immature. Or are you just on some good stuff tonight?

I'm not the only one. 

You’re right there.

You and the Flintstone are vying for the first prize.

Currently, you’re first.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

What have Klopp and Guardiola got to do with it? They both based their football philosophy on Billy Davies. I thought everyone knew that. He got Derby promoted. 

You didn’t have a clue earlier that he’d won promotion to the Premiership when you claimed Levein had been more successful did you?

3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You’re coming across as very immature. Or are you just on some good stuff tonight?

Immature gets my vote, Foz!  :thumbsup:

Its party over for the dinosaur im no bothered as i wont be back till he is gone

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

Anyone blaming Levein for today is desperate to blame him for anything. A young lad made a mistake to get sent off and then we made a daft mistake for a penalty.  He made a crucial change at the right time when Naisy and Washington came on, changed the game. Strangely I am still optimistic for the season. No doubt I will get shot down again on here.

5 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Anyone blaming Levein for today is desperate to blame him for anything. A young lad made a mistake to get sent off and then we made a daft mistake for a penalty.  He made a crucial change at the right time when Naisy and Washington came on, changed the game. Strangely I am still optimistic for the season. No doubt I will get shot down again on here.

Totally with you. Hickey doesn't get sent off and we at worst draw the game today. 

Another tough game v County up next but one we should be winning. Those are the games to judge us on the most. Confident after today and with a possible player or two to come in. 

BarneyBattles44

Big shouts for CL to Go

A lot of slavering

Opinions based on a few rebuilding seasons .

We are playing at the highest level in a well run stadium.

CL didn't want the gig n took it on for the Club  AB an the cause

Does it suck 

Yeah

He isn't the guy I'd choose i support hm n his futile cause

Regardless

Till his agreement ends

Happy to beaten as long as we compete. 

Its going to get wild in here soon enough

Cheers

33 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

He had a full week to prepare the side for what ever Aberdeen threw at us today, we conceded after 13 minutes. The first 60 minutes, until Naismith came on, was a disaster. No one had a clue what they where doing, no tempo, no

desire, just sluggish boring football, that we have seen for months. Naismith comes on, makes an instant impact and for 10 minutes, out of 90, we look like a side with a plan and the bit between our teeth. 10 minutes later tho we are a goal down, a man down and end the game in the same fashion as the 60 that went before Naismith coming on. Naismith shouldn’t be relied on as heavily as he is. That’s not a positive to take from today. It only highlights how nothing has changed from last year. The people so desperate to defend Levein and his inability to get the best out this squad is embarrassing. What do we do Monday to Friday? Aberdeen played 90 minutes on Thursday, we had 7 days to prepare for today. If the plan was “let’s try hold out till we can get Naismith on” then games a bogey. If someone wants to try talk me through the game plan before Naismith came on, am all ears. We are a shambles and there is only one man to blame. People said after we got beat by Arbroath “pre seasons are just about fitness, ill judge after the United game” we then fail to beat united “i will judge after Aberdeen” tonight it’s “first game of the season away to Aberdeen and we’ve scored two, ill judge after ross county”. I have no idea how Levein has managed to subdue so many of yous into accepting the crap we see. It’s been 3 ****ing years of this shit. It was Murrayfields fault, Cathros team, too many away games, summer rebuild, January rebuild, too many youngsters, too many injuries.........what needs to happen before people wake up? 

Billy Davies can bolt as well. 

BarneyBattles44

It's an Honour to play for any Hearts Team 

Its also a lot of responsibility the side is shouldering

Give it 2 weeks

siegementality
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Think we need to give Doyle a second chance. 

No we don’t. We really don’t. I’ve watched him in many a reserve game and he is terrible.

HoChiMinter
14 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He had a full week to prepare the side for what ever Aberdeen threw at us today, we conceded after 13 minutes. The first 60 minutes, until Naismith came on, was a disaster. No one had a clue what they where doing, no tempo, no

desire, just sluggish boring football, that we have seen for months. Naismith comes on, makes an instant impact and for 10 minutes, out of 90, we look like a side with a plan and the bit between our teeth. 10 minutes later tho we are a goal down, a man down and end the game in the same fashion as the 60 that went before Naismith coming on. Naismith shouldn’t be relied on as heavily as he is. That’s not a positive to take from today. It only highlights how nothing has changed from last year. The people so desperate to defend Levein and his inability to get the best out this squad is embarrassing. What do we do Monday to Friday? Aberdeen played 90 minutes on Thursday, we had 7 days to prepare for today. If the plan was “let’s try hold out till we can get Naismith on” then games a bogey. If someone wants to try talk me through the game plan before Naismith came on, am all ears. We are a shambles and there is only one man to blame. People said after we got beat by Arbroath “pre seasons are just about fitness, ill judge after the United game” we then fail to beat united “i will judge after Aberdeen” tonight it’s “first game of the season away to Aberdeen and we’ve scored two, ill judge after ross county”. I have no idea how Levein has managed to subdue so many of yous into accepting the crap we see. It’s been 3 ****ing years of this shit. It was Murrayfields fault, Cathros team, too many away games, summer rebuild, January rebuild, too many youngsters, too many injuries.........what needs to happen before people wake up? 

****in paragraphs, mate

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

It’s saying something that this thread is 225+ pages long. This tells you all you need to know. It well and truly is last chance saloon. 

I’m in favour of complete restructuring as this current setup has been given time and has thus far been bang mediocre average. We haven’t tasted success for 5 years. The last totally positive season was the championship win.

siegementality
2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

So good he hasn’t had a job in five years? 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s often the stick used to beat Levein so what has Billy Davies won?

What has Levein won? I’m not suggesting for a minute we should have went for Davies but a club of our stature can attract - and should have - a manger who has won something.

siegementality
11 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Brendan Rodgers hadn't won anything. Apart from winning the play-offs with Swansea. 

Dunno what your point is. Rodgers was at Chelsea, then Swansea, then Liverpool, then decided to boost his CV by winning seven trophies in Scotland. He’s now back in the Premiership with a team that won that league - against all odds - a few years ago. 

Levien has pottered about in Scotland, made a James Blunt of managing in England and the Scottish National Team. Sorry to repeat myself but what is your point?

siegementality
53 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

desire, just sluggish boring football, that we have seen for months.

Naismith comes on, makes an instant impact and for 10 minutes, out of 90, we look like a side with a plan and the bit between our teeth. 10 minutes later tho we are a goal down, a man down and end the game in the same fashion as the 60 that went before Naismith coming on.

Naismith shouldn’t be relied on as heavily as he is. That’s not a positive to take from today. It only highlights how nothing has changed from last year. The people so desperate to defend Levein and his inability to get the best out this squad is embarrassing. What do we do Monday to Friday? Aberdeen played 90 minutes on Thursday, we had 7 days to prepare for today. If the plan was “let’s try hold out till we can get Naismith on” then games a bogey.

If someone wants to try talk me through the game plan before Naismith came on, am all ears. We are a shambles and there is only one man to blame. People said after we got beat by Arbroath “pre seasons are just about fitness, ill judge after the United game” we then fail to beat united “i will judge after Aberdeen” tonight it’s “first game of the season away to Aberdeen and we’ve scored two, ill judge after ross county”.

I have no idea how Levein has managed to subdue so many of yous into accepting the crap we see. It’s been 3 ****ing years of this shit. It was Murrayfields fault, Cathros team, too many away games, summer rebuild, January rebuild, too many youngsters, too many injuries.........what needs to happen before people wake up? 

This. 100%.

siegementality

Being at Chelsea, Swansea, Liverpool does not equal winning things. 

Winning things equals winning things.

Being at Chelsea, Swansea, Liverpool does not equal winning things. 

Winning things equals winning things.

I know that. And at no point did I ever say or suggest that we could ever attract the calibre of manager that Brenda Rodgers is.

What I did say - if you’d bothered to read and understand my post - is that we could attract a manger who has won something. That in itself might actually foster a winning mentality within the club that is more than “being around the European spots”.  There are lots of managers, of varying nationalities, who have managed and won things, in various countries and leagues, who I have no doubt would apply for the Hearts job.

If your point is that we should employ someone with no track record of winning anything in the hope that one day they might spring a surprise and actually win something then we’ve already done that. His name is Craig Levein.  If you are suggesting that at some point every manager has won nothing until they actually win something then I would agree. However, there is nothing in Levein’s DNA or managerial track record that would suggest he is capable of that.

So, attention risk of repeating myself. What is your point?

siegementality
2 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Billy Davies is, by any definition, THE most accomplished football manager in existence. 

All football clubs on Earth are so scared of his talent and ability, he has not been a football manager since 2014. 

Klopp and Guardiola also know this. 

I wish I’d read this post before taking the time to reply to you. You are a clown.

siegementality
2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Might?

Your verbose, vague opinions, result in a really big might. 

Dearly, dear! You’ve been tied up in knots and that is your best come back?

I use the term might because - and you will know this given you’ve spent 10 minutes googling uses of English language - not having an insight into the future, I cannot guarantee that to be the case. What I can say is that evidence suggests people who have a track record of winning things tend to win things. Levein has won nothing, and doesn’t look likely to win anything.

Now, if you are going to ***** about googling things why don’t you try googling “how do I talk some sense in relation to football when it’s clear I know feck all about the subject”. Let me know how you get on.

siegementality
2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Wait, you can't predict the future? 

Wait, you can predict the future?

Wait you can predict the future?

I could probably predict your future will consist of pulling your wire while watch Babestation and spending too much time on your own.

buzzbomb1958
3 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Nobody said that.  He’s undoubtedly done more in football management than Levein though. To say otherwise is drivel. 

A blind man would do a Better job than that dinosaur  budge wants European football well that's great so do Killie Ross county this is becoming embarrassing 

BarneyBattles44
5 minutes ago, siegementality said:

I could probably predict your future will consist of pulling your wire while watch Babestation and spending too much time on your own.

If you can prove that I'll set up a night for zlat n one o them

siegementality
13 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Is this you back to , can't predict the future?

To predict is not to say for definite, after all your might decide not to watch Babestation and instead steal your neighbours knickers from their washing line and pull your wire while sniffing those. Just a shame your neighbours a guy but hey ho.

I’ll not charge for the English lesson.

predict

VERB

[WITH OBJECT]
  • Say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.

‘it is too early to predict a result’
    with clause ‘he predicts that the trend will continue’

siegementality

You obviously have a full and healthy life then. 

The banter thief has obviously paid you a visit. Time to learn your lesson and turn it in. Night, night.

siegementality
24 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

If you can prove that I'll set up a night for zlat n one o them

Sorry I don’t do drunk. 

BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Sorry I don’t do drunk. 

What is it you do 

BarneyBattles44
16 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Sorry I don’t do drunk. 

Incidentally

You mention banter to Zlat

Wasn't lost as my comment was tongue in cheek

This mindset that I'm a drinker retort is weak

Psycho yes

Drunk NO

Get it

Edited by BarneyBattles44

Alex Kintner
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

“Disastrous” “Embarrassing” “Shambles”

or to paraphrase

”Wibble”

🙄

shaun.lawson

Billy Davies is flattered by the interest of some Hearts fans in Billy Davies' availability. The last time Billy Davies was this flattered by interest in Billy Davies was when Tommy Sheridan invited Billy Davies for a three-in-a-bed romp with Anvar Khan. Billy Davies can confirm that Billy Davies gave a world class performance on that occasion.

However, Billy Davies would also like to remind some Hearts fans that Billy Davies has been out of football for 5 years. This is because, in Billy Davies' last job, Billy Davies turned into a paranoid, gibbering, clothes pegs up Billy Davies' nose pants on Billy Davies' head wreck, in which Billy Davies employed Billy Davies' cousin as Billy Davies' closest advisor; Billy Davies fired loyal club staff for no reason; and Billy Davies blamed media conspiracies for Billy Davies' team being a complete laughing stock. That just wasn't good enough for Billy Davies. 

Billy Davies, who replied "Billy Davies does" at Billy Davies' wedding, would like to rule Billy Davies out of the running for the Hearts job. Because it's just not good enough for Billy Davies. Billy Davies would prefer to sit murmuring to Billy Davies' self and rocking back and forth in Billy Davies' rat infested bedsit, where Billy Davies dreams of the good old days, the highlight of Billy Davies' career: when Billy Davies masterminded the worst team in Premier League history. That just wasn't good enough for Billy Davies either.

7 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Nobody said that.  He’s undoubtedly done more in football management than Levein though. To say otherwise is drivel. 

When was Billy Davies the Scotland Manager?

4 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

“Disastrous” “Embarrassing” “Shambles”

or to paraphrase

”Wibble”

🙄

LLLDLLLL

Lots and lots of Wibbles

:clyay:

Edited by innerjambo

Who_put_the_ball_in...
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

When was Billy Davies the Scotland Manager?

Look at some of the clowns Scotland have had in charge. Must mean you’re top drawer right enough. 

Edited by Who_put_the_ball_in...
Typo

People trying to pin yesterday on levein need to get a grip. I called for him to go after east Fife but yesterday was a different matter. We competed with Aberdeen and almost got the win, if it hadn't been for two poor individual decisions - decisions a manager can't control from the sidelines.

There should be an additional league set up for almost won, and narrow defeats imo

It could be for certain fans, managers and coaches who think they're really good, but they're really really not.

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

People trying to pin yesterday on levein need to get a grip. I called for him to go after east Fife but yesterday was a different matter. We competed with Aberdeen and almost got the win, if it hadn't been for two poor individual decisions - decisions a manager can't control from the sidelines.

Zlamal should've been replaced in the summer. A blind man can see that he is not up to the job and will cost us points. The responsibility of not recognising this lies with Craig Levein. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Zlamal should've been replaced in the summer. A blind man can see that he is not up to the job and will cost us points. The responsibility of not recognising this lies with Craig Levein. 

Have to agree. It was obvious last season that neither of our keepers were up to the mark. I'm really surprised that has not been sorted out. They will cost us points.

6 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

See, you are using clown, in the correct way. 

Thank you. 

Once got a ban for calling someone a clown. 

17 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Motherwell will be a huge game for Levein 

They put us out and he's gone 

Might even be sooner if Ross County win on Saturday.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic