• JamboAl

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

To be fair to the OP we d

I agree. 

BarneyBattles44
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

32834005-7B37-4E4C-B170-019C411AB333.jpeg.d72958003497b63013314acf541bfa25.jpeg

This is the level of sillyness the OP deserves .

MR INCREDIBLE

To be fair to the OP we do tend to get a statement if someone farts in section G which I don't think is as serious as drawing with East Fife or being 8 mins away from defeat against Stenny at home. 

Classic case of a thread bomb/grenade.

Frothing will be taking place as the number of pages increases.

Mods I think a new rules needs introduced. If someone starts a thread then disappears without contributing to it, it should be closed there and then.

If you have a thread to start, you should be responsible for it.

Will save a shit load of work in the long run.

Oh ffs, here's a novel concept! Let's support our club instead of charging to the computer to start another frothing thread.

WALL OF SILENCE

:cornette:

It's the start of the season for a football team,    not a scandalised secretive organisation.

BarneyBattles44
25 minutes ago, AW1 said:

Maybe a statement IF we have a poor start to the league season after a month. I don't think a public statement just after managing to win the group in the betfred cup albeit unconvincingly will do the club/management/team any favours at all to be honest. Let's all just breathe and wait another month see if we have a decent start or not. 

I'm looking to mid season before I look to the FOH to ask questions regardin CL . 

Im not fussed as Prizes are handed out at the end of competitions 

Points make that achievable

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

32834005-7B37-4E4C-B170-019C411AB333.jpeg.d72958003497b63013314acf541bfa25.jpeg

What’s the smiley code for this?

might get  it on the back of a top. 

Edited by CMc

Wouldn't a rallying the the troops type of statement be a good idea at the start of the season?  I would have thought so.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, CMc said:

What’s the smiley code for this?

might get  it on the back of a top. 

I stole it from someone else in here. 

No idea what a smiley code is. 🙄

A picture made for this thread, tho. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wouldn't a rallying the the troops type of statement be a good idea at the start of the season?  I would have thought so.

hqdefault.jpg

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Victorian said:

WALL OF SILENCE

It's the start of the season for a football team,    not a scandalised secretive organisation.

pg-48-hearts-getty.jpeg

Forever Hearts

More chance of a statement from Ann Budge if somebody drops a sweetie wrapper on the Tynecastle concourse. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

More chance of a statement from Ann Budge if somebody drops a sweetie wrapper on the Tynecastle concourse. 

:sob:

2 hours ago, Homme said:

I too want to be told just how on earth we managed to top our league cup group and go 4 games unbeaten, all the while getting players up to match fitness and continuing to blood youngsters.

|The OP is cringeworthy, but so's anyone coming out with this sort of patter.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Tbh If, as a grown man you call it a "sweetie wrapper" , you deserve to be dropped kicked out of Tynecastle, never mind any statements. 

Also, no need to litter. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

The Wrinkly Ninja
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You poor baby

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I believe our loyal fans deserve to hear from Ann Budge regarding the incompetent management of Hearts. And if she thinks what is happening on the pitch is acceptable to our fans.

Mods surely this arseholery is allowed to be called out? 

What a fabulous response to my suggestion. If only we could look into the future when Levein comes good and all is well.

No chance then again Levein will have all his eggs in one basket, that’s Steven Naismith’s basket..

Ann was meant to be the great communicator yet our team underperforms every week and the fans turn up in their

thousands and leave sick to their stomachs then listen to the crap that Levein spews out in the papers, radio ect.

It’s great to see some passion from fans on this thread let’s try and show this passion in the stands of Tynecastle Park 

instead of it turning into a morgue. 

9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Littering is for morons. 

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

What a fabulous response to my suggestion. If only we could look into the future when Levein comes good and all is well.

No chance then again Levein will have all his eggs in one basket, that’s Steven Naismith’s basket..

Ann was meant to be the great communicator yet our team underperforms every week and the fans turn up in their

thousands and leave sick to their stomachs then listen to the crap that Levein spews out in the papers, radio ect.

It’s great to see some passion from fans on this thread let’s try and show this passion in the stands of Tynecastle Park 

Chucked it.

:terrific:

i wish jj was my dad

Personally, I think it was a reasoned, well thought out post by a very balanced poster who hasn't just been itching to fire off his Levein oot tirade at the first and every opportunity. 

Cruyff Turn
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

:olly:

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbh If, as a grown man you call it a "sweetie wrapper" , you deserve to be dropped kicked out of Tynecastle, never mind any statements. 

Also, no need to litter. 

I think you were dropped on your head multiple times at birth with the absolute garbage you come out with regarding Levein. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Outwitted by the space bar again?

Alex Kintner
9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

60yo :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Find a woman.

Just now, To Be Frank said:

60yo :facepalm:

“Claimed”

I repeat “claimed”

One does wonder.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I think you were dropped on your head multiple times at birth with the absolute garbage you come out with regarding Levein. 

What's your excuse? 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Find a woman.

Or a man. 

All inclusive club, us. 👍

13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I love you Mitch. 

You’ve cheered me up after reading that pile of pish. 

Jambof3tornado

Do we know who the older chap in the blue top at east fife giving CL grief was, and does he post on jkb?

Gie Mitch a break. He’s just hurting like most Hearts fans I know and is looking for reassurance. No harm in that, is there? To ridicule him in the way some posters have is tantamount to bullying. 

13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Wipe your chin man it’s covered in slavers

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What's your excuse? 

I don't need an excuse as I don't blindly follow Levein and feel he is doing a good job. 

BarneyBattles44
10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I don't need an excuse as I don't blindly follow Levein and feel he is doing a good job. 

Here lays the issue

Who would he replace himself with.

In effect of resigning from first team duties CL moves into DOF.

Also on the board .

That's a strong position

A poster on another topic called him Thee luckiest ******* in Scottish football.

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

What do you do then? 

Sexton Hardcastle

It was hard to see anyone other than CL/AB coming through this mess looking more stupid but our fans continually raise the bar.

Bravo fellas.

We had an impressive showing in the Statement League last season and it's important that we get off to a strong start this season, particularly as I fully expect Rangers to be very strong in this area, so I'm with Mitch here.

I don't think communication from Hearts or the FoH is great.  It might be on social media but I don't follow that.

One small example is I would like to see a breakdown of FoH subscribers based on gender and geography.  Would love to know how many overseas subscribers there are.  Maybe just me.

A statement from AB about anything she wants to tell us.  ST sales and a general statement about player recruitment might be included.

Not a huge moan this but a view that comms could be more frequent and interesting.

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What do you do then? 

Criticise when necessary and praise when it's merited. 

40 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Do we know who the older chap in the blue top at east fife giving CL grief was, and does he post on jkb?

Had to be Tosh, he hates CL

Jambof3tornado
Just now, smiler said:

Had to be Tosh, he hates CL

Older fella, grey with glasses.

Told CL exactly what he thought of him.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I believe our loyal fans deserve to hear from Ann Budge regarding the incompetent management of Hearts. And if she thinks what is happening on the pitch is acceptable to our fans.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic