• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Bazzas right boot

Fan ownership could actually ruin us. 

If Boris can be pm, Mitch or a like minded chap or lady could conceivably be on the board. 

Cruyff Turn
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

If Boris can be pm, Mitch or a like minded chap or lady could conceivably be on the board. 

True story. We’d have a new manager every game if some of these front bottoms were in charge. 

FFS Mitch

I'm losing my patience with Levein and would rather a change, but he's got us into the knock out stages of the league cup and he's got Naismith signing in a couple of days.

Little point making a fuss right now, he will get the start of the league and if things are bad then that'll be it but for now just chill...

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, ZvonimirBoban said:

Remind me where we were pre Levein/ Budge?

He did work miracles. He took us from top of the league to 6th place in seven months. Very impressive. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
50 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I believe our loyal fans deserve to hear from Ann Budge regarding the incompetent management of Hearts. And if she thinks what is happening on the pitch is acceptable to our fans.

Absolutely ******** chronic!

I want a statement what time the circus 🎪 starts and what time the bouncy castle 🏰 opens before coco the 🤡 leads the ream out for our first home game 😜

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, kila said:

FFS Mitch

I'm losing my patience with Levein and would rather a change, but he's got us into the knock out stages of the league cup and he's got Naismith signing in a couple of days.

Little point making a fuss right now, he will get the start of the league and if things are bad then that'll be it but for now just chill...

That kind of logical thought isn’t an option for some people’s brains 🙄

10 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

What exactly do you want Ann to say in her statement Mitch?

He doesn’t. He just wants to make as many hyperbolic threads and comments as possible to try and heap the pressure on and make things look as bad as possible.

gorgie al 1960
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

I believe our loyal fans deserve to hear from Ann Budge regarding the incompetent management of Hearts. And if she thinks what is happening on the pitch is acceptable to our fans.

erse

Cruyff Turn
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

He doesn’t. He just wants to make as many hyperbolic threads and comments as possible to try and heap the pressure on and make things look as bad as possible.

Mountains out of molehills as per. 

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Mountains out of molehills as per. 

Indeed. He obviously never properly digested the words of Shakira. ☹️

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

Well this thread never turned out the way auld Mitch thought it would.

why do you think he has not posted on it since

OmiyaHearts

Seriously man, calm down. No need for new a new thread every time you get a bee in yer bonnet.

I'm pissed off with it all and expecting a poor season, but why not just add your complaint to an existing thread?

Just now, milky_26 said:

why do you think he has not posted on it since

Probably w*nk*ng away furiously because he's getting the attention he craves.

Judging by the reaction to your post, I'd say that you are in a very small minority regarding what you think you 'deserve'. 

I demand a statement from the JKB management team on how long freedom of speech will be tolerated when it results in such awful posts.

1 minute ago, mrcrisps said:

I demand a statement from the JKB management team on how long freedom of speech will be tolerated when it results in such awful posts.

Quite the dilemma.

Ok it was tough at times, and I wouldn't trade it for where we are now, but at least with Romanov we had enough to talk about that pish like this was less frequent and less visible. Get a grip!

Dalstonjambo
34 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

To think the OP has previously admitted he is in his 60s. Quite terrifying.

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

60 odd years of age, Mitch is.

Let that sink in. 

Great minds. That's the most incredible part for me

Graham Thomson
24 minutes ago, kila said:

FFS Mitch

Here here 👏👏👍

FarmerTweedy

I'd tell you to grow up, but there's no hope of that!

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

60 odd years of age, Mitch is.

Let that sink in. 

Hey you.

Although I'm not 60 I'm still older.

We have the right to post shite as well.

And I exercise that right.

Alex Kintner
16 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Indeed. He obviously never properly digested the words of Shakira. ☹️

His hips don’t lie though.

* Because he talks out his arse👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Trying to impose your own opinions on others is tosser behaviour.

I read his post in a Norfolk/Spanish accent.

Absolute garbage. Come back in a couple of months time if we have got off to the terrible start you are craving for and you might get your wet dream 

Inch Hearts

Ann obviously lets us the subjects know how she’s feeling when someone has done something naughty or when it’s been a nice acceptable season.  Silence speaks volumes. 

Inch Hearts
7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Absolute garbage. Come back in a couple of months time if we have got off to the terrible start you are craving for and you might get your wet dream 

Theres been no statement on last season yet either just a wall of silence. If season ticket sales were down I suspect something might have been worded but there’s no need in the clubs eyes. 

Need to grow up or get off the bevy Mitch. 

50 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No could’s about it for me, it will 

46 minutes ago, OBAN JAMBO said:

I want a statement what time the circus 🎪 starts and what time the bouncy castle 🏰 opens before coco the 🤡 leads the ream out for our first home game 😜

It started with the first LC game. 

1 hour ago, Bighenry said:

Polls n statements eh. Holy ****

Don't forget the petition too 😂

Even though I’ve got him on ignore, it’s good to know that Mitch is still bam di tutti bam on the absolute bamfest that is JKB. 

Maybe a statement IF we have a poor start to the league season after a month. I don't think a public statement just after managing to win the group in the betfred cup albeit unconvincingly will do the club/management/team any favours at all to be honest. Let's all just breathe and wait another month see if we have a decent start or not. 

Edited by AW1
Typo

Love how heading says most of fans have had enough!!! Based on what??? Where is most of these fans! As not all fans are on JKB and most stay away due to the crap that is spoken a lot on this site.

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, Haringshairband said:

:facepalm: I'm all for Levein leaving and bringing in a forward thinking manager but "demanding statements" is next level cringe.

This.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic