LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

37 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Not buying the fake outrage from the club. Think they are trying to deflect the lower than expected ticket sales and having to hand tickets back. 

🙄 one minute the club is getting criticised for not fighting on behalf of the supporters then when they make a complaint about the reduced number of concessions it’s deflection. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Feck sake it’s a semi final, no matter who it’s against and how you are playing, why wouldn’t you want to go ☹️ Day out and you just never know 😉 

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Not really. 

Will agree to disagree then.

i think if the team were performing better and fans were happy with the management - then we would easily sell out our allocation!

this is more effective than any verbal / abusive protest 

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Nothing to do with what I’m saying. All I mean that if we never had so many ST’s sold our crowds would be lower.

It’s just common sense because the way we have been playing many fans would miss a game rather than pay 

£20 plus to watch the rubbish Hearts have being producing.

So we should only go and pay our money if the team are pkaying well? Is that what you are saying?  What about supporting your team through good and bad, and for virtually every club it’s always more bad than good. 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

i think if the team were performing better and fans were happy with the management - then we would easily sell out our allocation!

Will you be advocating a boycott if we get to the final ?

I notice you hate any kind of abuse  but don't mind posting pictures mocking someone's appearance. 

Sexton Hardcastle
57 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

🙄 one minute the club is getting criticised for not fighting on behalf of the supporters then when they make a complaint about the reduced number of concessions it’s deflection. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anything you have a pop at AB and the ‘regime’.

Fools.

Just had a peek at dot nuts ticket thread for the semi.

It appears they are in an even worse state than us. Apparently Celtic have been given the entire Section B and Hibs are nowhere selling out Section A or their sections in the South stand .

The suggestion is they may only have sold about 5K in total up to now.

I know both clubs have been poor this season but what hope is there for Scottish football when clubs from the Capital city can't even muster 20k fans between them for cup semi finals. 

Edinburgh is the home of the part time fair weather fan it seems.

Edited by luckydug

been here before
38 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I bought 4 tickets primarily because you're not going.

I know a whole coach load who would otherwise stay at home but are all piling in because you're not going.

There's people now paying 35 quid to take under 16s to non concession seats because you're not going.

I know people who are taking their cars and not giving a **** about parking places because you're not going.

There's people going hungry because they dont care about where to eat they're just going because you're not.

I heard there were people turning up for tickets without asking about any possibility of queues that were buying their tickets just because you're not going.

How does that fit in with your village idiot protest?

Edited by been here before

What time is the ticket office usually open till? Got a FOH presentation on Friday the 1st so was hoping to pick them up beforehand, save on the postage.

portobellojambo1
6 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If accurate it's far more than I'd anticipated.

If the above number is reasonably accurate, i.e. 10,950 and the information HMFC placed on the website, that there are still 3,500 seats left, it means we should have about 14,500 there if all are sold. It might help explain why there were so many people at the semi-final last season versus Celtic wearing HMFC colours at Murrayfield that I didn't recognise.

portobellojambo1
14 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

There is no way we had 14k at the Semi v Celtic at Hampden. 

I'm only going by a figure I have a recollection being mentioned, it may not be accurate.

18 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm only going by a figure I have a recollection being mentioned, it may not be accurate.

It was just over 12k

portobellojambo1
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

It was just over 12k

I'll take your word on it CJ. I'm at a stage in life where memory ain't what it used to be, I can't even remember what time it was at 6 am this morning :)

Didn't Levein call us a provincial club when he got the job at Leicester?  He's definitely turned us into a provincial club with performances to match. Seems like Levein is doing an excellent job in diminishing our ticket sales too!!

BRAVO CRAIG LEVEIN!!  :rudi:

22 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Didn't Levein call us a provincial club when he got the job at Leicester?  He's definitely turned us into a provincial club with performances to match. Seems like Levein is doing an excellent job in diminishing our ticket sales too!!

You are obsessed.

I would advise you to take a break from football , if you actually attended matches that is.

28 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Stupid ....

11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You are obsessed.

I would advise you to take a break from football , if you actually attended matches that is.

Are you following me? because if you are, that's an offence, and you may get told by the mods that you're naughty!!

3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Are you following me? because if you are, that's an offence, and you may get told by the mods that you're naughty!!

If you wouldn't persist in talking crap and dissing the club and management at every opportunity I wouldn't bother about you.

You are like a broken record so I'm putting you on ignore.

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If you wouldn't persist in talking crap and dissing the club and management at every opportunity I wouldn't bother about you.

You are like a broken record so I'm putting you on ignore.

I only have a problem with the manager and his assistants. Not the club, not the players, not anything else. It's quite simple, I want him sacked, or to leave.

4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I only have a problem with the manager and his assistants. Not the club, not the players, not anything else. It's quite simple, I want him sacked, or to leave.

Silly ...

7 hours ago, number-16 said:

Solidarity.

They're having the same issue we're having in terms of tickets being taken away from them.

It’s hardly a case of having them taken away when we can’t sell them.

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Airdrie motherwell, ross county,  likes of them are provincial clubs were a city club ,whether were currently shite or not..👍👍🇶🇦🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

Airdrie motherwell, ross county,  likes of them are provincial clubs were a city club ,whether were currently shite or not..👍👍🇶🇦🇱🇻

Very true, I don't believe a word Craig Levein says......

:greggy:

4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Very true, I don't believe a word Craig Levein says......

:greggy:

Neither does about90 odd % of hearts fans !! But yet hes still here !!

4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

So we should only go and pay our money if the team are pkaying well? Is that what you are saying?  What about supporting your team through good and bad, and for virtually every club it’s always more bad than good. 

No that’s not what I’m saying. I’m not saying anybody SHOULD do anything.

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Levein did not understand the meaning of the word provincial back then and you don't seem to understand it now if you think he has now turned us into one.

6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

True fans will be there. All that counts. 

Not an uber fan statement in any shape or form for clarity. 

Just a fans statement.

Will be a better atmosphere for it too.

No such thing as true fans. Many fans never travel due to gate money, travel money, time / date plus other reasons.

6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

No such thing as true fans. Many fans never travel due to gate money, travel money, time / date plus other reasons.

Put it another way, true fans wouldn't stay away from a cup semi final as a protest against the manager.

Forever Hearts
9 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If the above number is reasonably accurate, i.e. 10,950 and the information HMFC placed on the website, that there are still 3,500 seats left, it means we should have about 14,500 there if all are sold. It might help explain why there were so many people at the semi-final last season versus Celtic wearing HMFC colours at Murrayfield that I didn't recognise.

Do you know every Hearts fan personally? 

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I get what PJ1 is getting at. If you travel away with Hearts on a regular basis, you do tend to see the same faces at away games. I don’t do it as much as I used to but go to any away game and the same faces are there. People talk about true fans ? These guys are it. Day, night, midweek, weekend, they’re there. The Murrayfield game was a day out for the majority.

19 hours ago, Boab said:

It was ST holders and people with 20+ LPs up to 3rd of May then went to people who attended the Semi, so, aye, you’re right, mate.

Putting people who attend a Semi in front of everyone is cuckoo however, as I said.

I agree

kingantti1874
10 hours ago, graygo said:

Levein did not understand the meaning of the word provincial back then and you don't seem to understand it now if you think he has now turned us into one.

:rofl: bang on.. unless he’s moved us out of the Capital to Bathgate ! I suspect that is a feat of failure too far

11 hours ago, graygo said:

More excuses and more deflection eh. it's like an illness running through the club and a handful of supporters hanging on through gritted teeth. Losers mentality is rife right enough!

11 hours ago, luckydug said:

Put it another way, true fans wouldn't stay away from a cup semi final as a protest against the manager.

And yet many true fans have been driven to do this by Levein. They can't take it anymore.

We need these fans, we need the kids coming along if we want to survive.

Like it or not, Levein IS driving "true fans" "phm" whatever you want to label them, away.

I'll be there, but it is disappointing the amount of fans who have reached breaking point under Levein.

Nelly Terraces

Essentially that statement should've said;

"Sorry we know we have been utterly shite for over 3 years & are doing the square route of feck all about it so quite rightly some folk aren't wasting more valued time/effort/money going to a game we'll probably bottle it in again - but pleeeeease buy a ticket anyway you mugs, sorry, 'valued customers'. Oh, and Hibernian - aren't they really lovely eh, just the same as us!

Cheers!

Ann."

annushorribilis III
11 hours ago, luckydug said:

Seven of us went to Murrayfield last year- none of us ST holders. None are going to Hampden , none of us has been to a game this season and some are refusing to do anything Hearts related until Levein's binned, one way or the other. Some of these guys have spent a fortune following Hearts including many Euro trips.  As for your pompous statement that "true fans" wouldn't stay away - they are. 

Hearts ticket sales more or less complete not making 10000, Rangers play like they did last night only 1 winner unfortunately was not going but swithering now.

42 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Hearts ticket sales more or less complete not making 10000, Rangers play like they did last night only 1 winner unfortunately was not going but swithering now.

Almost to a man that's what folk were saying on here before we played them last week.

47 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

In English please?

portobellojambo1
6 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

No of course not. I didn't realise the comment I made would attract the sort of replies it has. Someone else used the term PHM, a terminology which bugs the shit out of me.

All I meant was what I said, when you go to away games or even when you are walking to Tynecastle and then along the concourse in the stadium you tend to see many of the same faces all the time, even if you can't put names to them all. There were numbers I didn't recognise on the road to and outside Murrayfield, was aware there was a fair number of Rangers fans in amongst our support, saw a good few of them walking round past Sainsburys. I didn't honestly think I was saying anything in what I originally posted that one or two might find upsetting, off putting or offensive in any way, but hey ho, it is done now.

Sorry to divert slightly. For the first time im taking the car to a game at hampden, I believe there’s a parking zone in operation in many streets close to the stadium. 

Any tips on best place to park within reasonable walking distance? (I accept you could be talking 20-30 mins which is fine). Cheers. 

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

No of course not. I didn't realise the comment I made would attract the sort of replies it has. Someone else used the term PHM, a terminology which bugs the shit out of me.

All I meant was what I said, when you go to away games or even when you are walking to Tynecastle and then along the concourse in the stadium you tend to see many of the same faces all the time, even if you can't put names to them all. There were numbers I didn't recognise on the road to and outside Murrayfield, was aware there was a fair number of Rangers fans in amongst our support, saw a good few of them walking round past Sainsburys. I didn't honestly think I was saying anything in what I originally posted that one or two might find upsetting, off putting or offensive in any way, but hey ho, it is done now.

I was just puzzled at what you meant.

There was 29k of us that day.

Hardly surprising there was people you didn't know.

You are a PHM by the way, take it as a compliment 👍

19 hours ago, tynietigers said:

Feck sake it’s a semi final, no matter who it’s against and how you are playing, why wouldn’t you want to go ☹️ Day out and you just never know 😉 

have a word wi yersell, glasses half full are banned on here.

whelan doing the beattie, i'm with you on the happy(anything can happen in a semi) bus.

2 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Seven of us went to Murrayfield last year- none of us ST holders. None are going to Hampden , none of us has been to a game this season and some are refusing to do anything Hearts related until Levein's binned, one way or the other. Some of these guys have spent a fortune following Hearts including many Euro trips.  As for your pompous statement that "true fans" wouldn't stay away - they are. 

Will you go to the final if we get there? Just asking as that would be an interesting dilemma for a lot of people i'd imagine.

People are free to do as they choose, and I wouldn't criticise people for their personal choices. Just a shame that we won't have more there.

For all the division and debate of the last 18 months, our support stood as one in May, and I for one think it made a difference.

annushorribilis III
7 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Will you go to the final if we get there? Just asking as that would be an interesting dilemma for a lot of people i'd imagine.

People are free to do as they choose, and I wouldn't criticise people for their personal choices. Just a shame that we won't have more there.

For all the division and debate of the last 18 months, our support stood as one in May, and I for one think it made a difference.

No, no one is interested. Not being ST holders , the only way to get tickets is in corporate (which we've done in the past) & I wouldn't spend that kind of money these days.