Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I reckon jack Ross already has one foot 8n the Emirates and lenny has one foot back at the giro.

I don't really.

Sorry jack.  No Emirates for you.  Great comeback from arsenal.

Christ, it’s only the round of 32 so far and while they scored a lot 4 of them were penalties. The standard is going to increase every round from now on and the big boys are on the horizon. It doesn’t matter how excited the commentary team get about Rangers fearing no team the fact is they’ve just despatched a team from a league of a similar standard to Scotland. 
They’ve done well but that’s the cold hard facts. 

Well done to Rangers, very impressive. What's even more impressive is how much the septic fans are melting down. Guy on my Facebook I used to work with posted a massive rant calling them the scummiest team in the world, saying they're cheating, freemasons, Pro ira and anti British stuff. Never seen him melt down so badly, it's brilliant!

27 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Christ, it’s only the round of 32 so far and while they scored a lot 4 of them were penalties. The standard is going to increase every round from now on and the big boys are on the horizon. It doesn’t matter how excited the commentary team get about Rangers fearing no team the fact is they’ve just despatched a team from a league of a similar standard to Scotland. 

harsh ? If it was us we’d be in dreamland. Because they’re playing in Scotland makes their achievement pretty impressive imho. Especially when they are so dominant / playing so many games in the league.

That Sociedad penalty was one of the worst things I've ever seen. 

Trying to do that ****ing moronic skip penalty and missing the target entirely, whilst the goalkeeper doesn't even move, makes you look like one hell of a tit. 

4 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Well done to Rangers, very impressive. What's even more impressive is how much the septic fans are melting down. Guy on my Facebook I used to work with posted a massive rant calling them the scummiest team in the world, saying they're cheating, freemasons, Pro ira and anti British stuff. Never seen him melt down so badly, it's brilliant!

You consort with such animals, Jeezo?

33 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Lol, should they not have scored the pens then? 

Footballfirst

Shahktar also won tonight, and Dynamo Kyiv are currently drawing in Belgium, so Rangers win only keeps Scotland  alongside Ukraine in the rankings for a guaranteed CL Group place in season 22/23 

10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That Sociedad penalty was one of the worst things I've ever seen. 

Trying to do that ****ing moronic skip penalty and missing the target entirely, whilst the goalkeeper doesn't even move, makes you look like one hell of a tit. 

Better from behind

19 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

You consort with such animals, Jeezo?

Absolutely not, he's only there as a gauge of how the unwashed feel. It's been non stop entertainment this season.

15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Better from behind

:rofl:

Absolutely pathetic. Just take it normally ffs. 

Don't know if it's just me, but I'm at a point now where I actually think I don't hate Rangers as a club, more their fans. I can tolerate Rangers as a club far more than Celtic, but just like their green and white cousins, their fans are insufferable ****s.

41 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Feck them

Leicester :omg_2:

You don't want to lose an away goal with this side.   Much harder than sparta prague, for the Tims listening in. 

0-2 slavia Prague :wow:

Edited by HMFC01

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Shahktar also won tonight, and Dynamo Kyiv are currently drawing in Belgium, so Rangers win only keeps Scotland  alongside Ukraine in the rankings for a guaranteed CL Group place in season 22/23 

Dynamo Kyiv went on to win tonight, so I suspect that Ukraine has now moved ahead of Scotland in the UEFA rankings, and with two teams left in the last 16 of the EL they are likely to stay ahead.

1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Feck them

Great post. 

not sure who saw a few posters praise Rangers for the way the handled COVID rule breakers Jones and Edmundson and hinted towards the same punishment for the party people, not sure who the poster was pointed out if they were members of the first team or they were needed in the squad in any way then Gerrard wouldn’t be as harsh. Good call whoever posted. 

feck gerrard and feck Newco

1 minute ago, James1874f said:

Great post. 

not sure who saw a few posters praise Rangers for the way the handled COVID rule breakers Jones and Edmundson and hinted towards the same punishment for the party people, not sure who the poster was pointed out if they were members of the first team or they were needed in the squad in any way then Gerrard wouldn’t be as harsh. Good call whoever posted. 

feck gerrard and feck Newco

yep dont mind them Stopping the mhanks winning the title but thats as far as it goes for me , all they've done since liquidation is borrow and spunk multi millions again

Whilst we are out of the top flight I don’t really care about the old firm but

does Seem Odd there was no punishment from the sfa for the Covid players compared to previous repercussions 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Whilst we are out of the top flight I don’t really care about the old firm but

does Seem Odd there was no punishment from the sfa for the Covid players compared to previous repercussions 

It's takes them a bit of time. Rangers probably brought the players back because they know they'll be getting bans. Not fair to give them extra games out. 

Edited by Mikey1874

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's takes them a bit of time. Rangers probably brought the players back because they know they'll be getting bans. 

I take it’s only domestic games they will be banned so could play europa league

With Celtic being so successful for so long and also being so unbelievably obnoxious, people have forgotten just how horrendous a club the Hun are. Hope they are annihilated in the next round.

3 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

With Celtic being so successful for so long and also being so unbelievably obnoxious, people have forgotten just how horrendous a club the Hun are. Hope they are annihilated in the next round.

Correct.

alwaysthereinspirit
On 18/02/2021 at 17:13, alwaysthereinspirit said:

The further they go the better their failure will be when it all goes belly up.

Cant wait.

Bump. 

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The currant buns are decent to watch these days.

They've done/did pretty well. (I haven't watched them) So with Celtic in the shite and when SG leaves in the summer for down south(With the Liverpool job on a release clause) Hearts will sweep to league glory. 

:yas:

With us all back to witness it. 

:rudiyas:

Sorry, Robbie oot! 

Not. 

:jambobanana:

8 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

They are both a cheek of the same arse. Never forget how disgusting and reprehensible both vile institutions are. It's the same as trying to pick which serial killer you'd rather spend time alone with. Both are responsible for the terribly low level Scottish football has been stuck in since the 80s. And both have Orwelian claims to greatness and morality. 

14 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Arsenal v Benfica (17:55 GMT, 1-1 on aggregate)

It's Arsenal of London versus Benfica of Lisbon, so where are we tonight?

Not at the Emirates, not at the Estadio da Luz, nope, this match is being held at the Georgios Kariskakis Stadium in Athens, Greece.

The UK has implemented strict coronavirus quarantine rules around people returning from Portugal, with 10-day quarantine periods enforced and no exemptions for major sports.

Sure I read last week that Portugal has one of the current highest rates of infection...although just reported their lowest figures in 4months.

14 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's because of the situation in Brazil and the close ties between the two countries - they use Lisbon as a travel "hub".  

cheers guys 

Hoping Rangers get Man Utd or Arsenal in the next round. Fed up with the English media thinking the Scottish league is a joke and this the standard is National League at best in England. Most of the teams in the SPL and us could give it a go in the Championship and Rangers could do no bad in the premier league . 

Niemi’s gloves
11 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Dynamo Kyiv went on to win tonight, so I suspect that Ukraine has now moved ahead of Scotland in the UEFA rankings, and with two teams left in the last 16 of the EL they are likely to stay ahead.

Actually, Scotland are still just ahead , at 33.125 to Ukraine’s 33.100 according to Bert Kassies’ excellent website. I think the point is that Scotland’s points earned this year are divided by four whereas Ukraine’s are divided by five, reflecting the number of clubs the two countries had in Europe. But you are right that having two clubs left could still give Ukraine the edge.

Incidentally it appears that The Daily Record are still conning Rangers fans into believing that this affects whether Rangers get a place in the group stages of the CL next season. (They won’t). As you said in your previous post, this year’s outturn determines access to Europe in 2022/23.

Footballfirst
44 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Actually, Scotland are still just ahead , at 33.125 to Ukraine’s 33.100 according to Bert Kassies’ excellent website. I think the point is that Scotland’s points earned this year are divided by four whereas Ukraine’s are divided by five, reflecting the number of clubs the two countries had in Europe. But you are right that having two clubs left could still give Ukraine the edge.

Incidentally it appears that The Daily Record are still conning Rangers fans into believing that this affects whether Rangers get a place in the group stages of the CL next season. (They won’t). As you said in your previous post, this year’s outturn determines access to Europe in 2022/23.

It that case should Rangers be drawn against the stronger of the two Ukranian sides Shahktar, it could be viewed as a winner takes all tie, with the hope that Kyiv gets drawn against one of the big guns.

3 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

They are both a cheek of the same arse. Never forget how disgusting and reprehensible both vile institutions are. It's the same as trying to pick which serial killer you'd rather spend time alone with. Both are responsible for the terribly low level Scottish football has been stuck in since the 80s. And both have Orwelian claims to greatness and morality. 

Scottish football was not of a low level in the 1980's. Scottish clubs were competitive in Europe and frequently still in it beyond Xmas. Scottish football is in a slump right now because there's no money in it and that's not down to the OF.

In fact arguably there may likely be even less money in it if they were not in it. English football is strong because of a spectacular TV deal. Scottish football poor because of little in the way of TV money.

If the OF weren't in the league I suspect TV would have even less interest. Scottish football would regress even further to be on a level with Irish football.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Scottish football was not of a low level in the 1980's. Scottish clubs were competitive in Europe and frequently still in it beyond Xmas. Scottish football is in a slump right now because there's no money in it and that's not down to the OF.

In fact arguably there may likely be even less money in it if they were not in it. English football is strong because of a spectacular TV deal. Scottish football poor because of little in the way of TV money.

If the OF weren't in the league I suspect TV would have even less interest. Scottish football would regress even further to be on a level with Irish football.

Do you think it is correct of the TV money we do get, 80% goes to two teams?

Footballfirst
41 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Do you think it is correct of the TV money we do get, 80% goes to two teams?

SPFL TV money doesn't and never has.

1st 13.4%, 2nd 9.6%

It used to be 17% and 15%.

Edited by Footballfirst

7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

They've done/did pretty well. (I haven't watched them) So with Celtic in the shite and when SG leaves in the summer for down south(With the Liverpool job on a release clause) Hearts will sweep to league glory. 

:yas:

With us all back to witness it. 

:rudiyas:

Sorry, Robbie oot! 

Not. 

:jambobanana:

😄

Footballfirst

Ajax v Young Boys

D Kyiv v Villareal

Roma v Shahktar D

Olympiacos v Arsenal

D Zagreb v Spurs

Man Utd v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

14 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

SPFL TV money doesn't and never has.

1st 13.4%, 2nd 9.6%

It used to be 17% and 15%.

Stop being a spoilsport and blowing Urban myths out the water. Lighten up man😉

18 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Ajax v Young Boys

D Kyiv v Villareal

Roma v Shahktar D

Olympiacos v Arsenal

D Zagreb v Spurs

Man Utd v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

Manc police will be pleased their dugs won't need extra tetanus shots...if fans had been allowed to travel.

Uefa Cup: Dog bites Rangers fan