• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Felix Lighter
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yup.  Tommy laughed & said "he's allowed to speak to him, isn't he ?". 

My stream had Dutch commentary, so I muted and listened to the Sportsound hun love in. Accordingly Morelos was obviously just telling the guy to stop time wasting. 

Just now, Felix Lighter said:

My stream had Dutch commentary, so I muted and listened to the Sportsound hun love in. Accordingly Morelos was obviously just telling the guy to stop time wasting. 

I'm sure it was all top bantz from Alfredo.

Pasquale for King
25 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The Czech player who covered his mouth before giving verbals to the Rangers player - racial abuse ? 

Has to be, why would he cover his mouth is he was saying he was an ugly ***** for instance? Was enjoying it up until then. 

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, leginten said:

Why is “Scotland’s best ever” goalkeeper so far off his line for the second Slavia goal?

I thought the same. 1 foot to his own right and he’d have saved it. Our Craig would have caught it.

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

My point was that it happens ot football all the  time  and it's not immediately thought racist things are being said, but you knew that 

What happens at football all the time?  Making racist comments?

I don't what was said, but clearly players reacted strongly to what was said.

My sole point is that if what was said was indeed racist then it should be called out.  Do you agree? 

Spitonastranger
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Assuming that you are still referring to my post, I didn't mention anything about covering his mouth.

You were replying to a post about what might have been said behind a covered  mouth, but you knew that 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

👍🏻This result has got my weekend of to a nice start.👍🏻

:pleasingao:

Fitzroy Pointon

Gerrard and the Slavia boss talking outside the tunnel now. Players fighting in the tunnel apparently. 

Spitonastranger
Just now, Footballfirst said:

What happens at football all the time?  Making racist comments?

I don't what was said, but clearly players reacted strongly to what was said.

My sole point is that if what was said was indeed racist then it should be called out.  Do you agree? 

Covering mouths, you knew the point I was making,but you dont know what he said, but because players react that means something, players over react all the time, especially if they are getting beat, racism is always wrong, so dont play that card

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

That is awful. Lucky he didn’t loose an eye there. 

Absolutely. Needs the book thrown at him. Big ban

9 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

👍🏻This result has got my weekend of to a nice start.👍🏻

Beautiful, isn’t it?  :rofl: 

Given discussions between teams and officials are still ongoing it's looking like something serious has gone down.

Not convinced a Scottish ref would have sent Roofe off. Prob would have brandished the yellow and classed it accidental, a coming together, unfortunate collision

It shouldn’t be funny and the reality isn’t but amazing seeing guys on Twitter getting apoplectic about racism when the have bios and posts ranting about fenians and tarriers. 

Just now, Homme said:

Given discussions between teams and officials are still ongoing it's looking like something serious has gone down.

Hutton said Kamara was shouting "racist, racist" at the Slavia player after the game. 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Not convinced a Scottish ref would have sent Roofe off. Prob would have brandished the yellow and classed it accidental, a coming together, unfortunate collision

Well remember the Livi player that just about to Nicholson’s face off and didn’t even get booked. 

Remember Sam Nicholson

Livi thug wasn't even booked.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

It shouldn’t be funny and the reality isn’t but amazing seeing guys on Twitter getting apoplectic about racism when the have bios and posts ranting about fenians and tarriers. 

I was thinking the same at the time. 

Pasquale for King

Or an Italian one, Ronaldo scored a HT after the exact same challenge at the weekend. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I was thinking the same at the time. 

What a coincidence.  👍

WoolfordsHearts

Newco fans will now have an anti-racism/womens vigil now on Sunday at the piggery in protest at this alleged racist comment from the Slavia player.

🤣

Edited by WoolfordsHearts

17 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Covering mouths, you knew the point I was making,but you dont know what he said, but because players react that means something, players over react all the time, especially if they are getting beat, racism is always wrong, so dont play that card

Alan Hutton claimed Kamara was shouting racist, racist, racist.   Hope that helps.   Obviously no one knows what exactly was said except Kamara and the slavia player. 

Edited by HMFC01

colinmaroon
4 minutes ago, Homme said:

Is that The Rangers trying to get Slavia kicked out?

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Why? 

I like Manchester United, always have since I was a wee boy.

Just now, colinmaroon said:

Is that The Rangers trying to get Slavia kicked out?

Doesn't look like it no.

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Alan Hutton claimed Kamata was shouting racist, racist, racist.   Hope that helps.   Obviously no one knows what exactly was said excepts Kamara and the slavia player. 

It can’t be proved he said anything racist. However I have no doubt he did. Unless people are thinking Kamara is so quick witted he instantly thought of claiming he did to cause bother. Highly unlikely I’d say. 

If it’s proved to be racism then the boy should get a massive ban and fine.  
flip side is most sportsmen cover their mouths a lot of the time especially when coming off the field at the end of a game.

could be hard to prove

4 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

BuT hE wOn tHe ball 

Like when mcgregor took out Elliott at Tynecastle and was given a free kick!?! 

Final analysis is Sevco are just not very good. I bet Slavia Prague's wage bill is a lot less than their £50m a year and they're not running at a £15m annual loss.