Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Tazio said:

And a Creagan had the brass neck to say if you touch the player it’s a penalty. 

Unless that touch is a kick on the ankle eh? 

Nothing more to add to this.

:spoton:

Is that Alex Rae that is managing to outwhinge Creagan? He want players booked or sent off anytime they go near a Rangers player. 
Apparently the ref is having a shocker, or as I see it applying the rules correctly. 

Craigan absolutely creaming himself after the Huns penalty with Alex Rae having a quiet tug in the background. I hated most of these ex-players when they played for their respective weegie mafia clubs and now we have to listen to them making our ears bleed. I suppose that is what the mute button was created for on a TV remote control.

GIRFUY now 3-2

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Probably cos celtic got ****ed out of Europe.   Do we really want to here some ex celt player talking shite either.   Not me.    

Should be 4-3 rangers, Kent. 

Wow 4-3 antwerp almost. 

:vrwow: what a game.

Penalty and red card. 😂 😂 ☺ 

Edited by HMFC01

2 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Rangers will hammer this team at home. 

Not seen it but didn’t they have half a team out injured/ Covid tonight? 

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Another Rangers pen 😲

Alex Rae is such a biased prick 🤣

Alex Ray knows what he’s talking about, according to Alex Ray 🥸

Just now, theshed said:

3-3 had decent chance. Now need 2 goal win. 

7 minutes ago, theshed said:

I’m not sure mate but Antwerp didn’t look anything special at all. I think at Ibrox Rangers will beat them convincingly. Unless of course they do have a few first team players to come back in. 

37 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I read that thread on Twitter, and whilst the sentiments are correct with it being a Rangers love in, the Celtic supporters commenting have a bloody cheek bleating about commentary bias. What were the stats for the Scottish Cup final again? The number of times Hearts were mentioned compared to the quadruple?? 

3 hours ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I wonder who's going to take newco's 16 or so remaining penalties they'll get till the end of their league season?

Barisic perhaps?

I think it has to be accepted that Rangers are a competent Euro outfit. They haven't made the last 16 of the Europa league two seasons in a row because they're lucky. I'm presuming they will now make the last 16 this season. A win and three away goals it's in their hands.

1 hour ago, Anoeta said:

I read that thread on Twitter, and whilst the sentiments are correct with it being a Rangers love in, the Celtic supporters commenting have a bloody cheek bleating about commentary bias. What were the stats for the Scottish Cup final again? The number of times Hearts were mentioned compared to the quadruple?? 

Correct, and McAnus being one of many more than happy to play lapdog to celtic, not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot apparently though. 

Having said that I recall the days when Scottish commentators were unashamedly biased towards Scottish teams, as indeed were many, if not most, fans.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think it has to be accepted that Rangers are a competent Euro outfit. They haven't made the last 16 of the Europa league two seasons in a row because they're lucky. I'm presuming they will now make the last 16 this season. A win and three away goals it's in their hands.

The game veered from near brilliance to keystone kops standard, plenty of incidents but in the end, it's nowt without fans

1 minute ago, JDK2020 said:

The game veered from near brilliance to keystone kops standard, plenty of incidents but in the end, it's nowt without fans

Think how much it's costing them. Ibrox would have been filled to capacity with an average ticket price probably being at least £30 or so for the return leg. Multiply that by 50,000 and you're looking at a cool £1.5 million.

And they have missed out on that plus catering profits etc. across 3 qualifying rounds and 3 group stage games before this round.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Think how much it's costing them. Ibrox would have been filled to capacity with an average ticket price probably being at least £30 or so for the return leg. Multiply that by 50,000 and you're looking at a cool £1.5 million.

And they have missed out on that plus catering profits etc. across 3 qualifying rounds and 3 group stage games before this round.

True but they will still make millions.

gerrard is proving to be a very good manager indeed.

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

True but they will still make millions.

gerrard is proving to be a very good manager indeed.

I wouldn't argue with that. When he came in they didn't even expect to make Europa league group stages given they had failed at QR1 the previous season. Or at least their fans certainly didn't expect it.

But right away Gerard actually said group stages were the aim and not only did he accomplish it he has bettered the previous seasons campaign each year. He's earned them tens of millions in Europe.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I wouldn't argue with that. When he came in they didn't even expect to make Europa league group stages given they had failed at QR1 the previous season. Or at least their fans certainly didn't expect it.

But right away Gerard actually said group stages were the aim and not only did he accomplish it he has bettered the previous seasons campaign each year. He's earned them tens of millions in Europe.

yep. He will likely get the Liverpool gig next time they appoint. I don’t mind him tbh. Always complimentary about Tynecastle and us. He has exceeded all expectations there. Don’t get me wrong, I hate that club but am delighted he is stopping Celtics* 10 in a row.

compared to the other arse cheeks manager he is fine

9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

yep. He will likely get the Liverpool gig next time they appoint. I don’t mind him tbh. Always complimentary about Tynecastle and us. He has exceeded all expectations there. Don’t get me wrong, I hate that club but am delighted he is stopping Celtics* 10 in a row.

compared to the other arse cheeks manager he is fine

I have doubts he would leave them for anything but Liverpool. I don't see him taking his family abroad, he has young kids and he's a scouser through and through.

It has been suggested he may be offered an EPL job at a club other than Liverpool but I have doubts he would do that too. My reasoning for that is something I once saw Alex Ferguson say.

Ferguson was offered the England job and he said while that was hugely tempting at the end of the day there was no way he could lead an England team out against Scotland. I suspect Gerrard may feel the same about Liverpool.

But if that call came from Liverpool he would be on the M74 before the dropped phone hit the floor.