Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, RobNox said:

I agree, I'm totally conflicted at the moment.  Desperately want to see the Huns end the 10iar, not because I'd ever want to see them win the league, just because of the seethe it will cause to Celtic fans who expected it would be a formality.

I also love seeing how the so called greatest fans in the world quickly turn on their team if they aren't having everything their own way.

The fact we have herd them sing about 10IAR for so long would be hilarious if they didn’t achieve it. You know they would be raging & it would be great viewing. 

10 hours ago, RobNox said:

I feel dirty saying it, but I'm actually glad the huns have qualified, just because it can only add to the tims' seethe.

My feelings entirely! The more pain inflicted on Lennon and their scummy fans the better! 👍

10 hours ago, RobNox said:

I agree, I'm totally conflicted at the moment.  Desperately want to see the Huns end the 10iar, not because I'd ever want to see them win the league, just because of the seethe it will cause to Celtic fans who expected it would be a formality.

I also love seeing how the so called greatest fans in the world quickly turn on their team if they aren't having everything their own way.

Well said for Rob, sums it up nicely.:thumbsup:

It's not an advantage for Celtic in league not playing in Europe.

Of course Rangers could get knocked out right away. But every time Rangers play another knock out game it reinforces they are the better team. 

And every game it enforces that Celtic aren't good enough. 

41 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Heading for a war in Glasgow 

Huns Gloating 

Tims livid

Imagine it if the Huns blow this

Any outcome does me fine.

a) Rangers blow an 11 point lead and die, as Celtic snatch 10. Huns go bust as they have thrown everything at stopping 10 and have nothing left. 

b) Celtic don't get 10 in a row, Lennon is ostracized and it takes them years to recover from the shock. I don't think many tims can handle being second best, especially the younger ones. They'll start following some English team.

Rangers are currently the best team in the country by a considerable distance. Their domestic stats are staggering. Played 15 league games, won 13 drew 2.

Scored 41 league goals conceding just 3 got a GD of +38 and not a single goal conceded at home.  I don't see them fading away this time. They're a formidable force with a formidable strength in depth while the Euro performances alongside the hugely impressive domestic stats are compelling evidence of that.

I foresee them continuing to steamroller everything put in front of them domestically aside from maybe Celtic who despite current woes still do have an impressive squad themselves.

If Rangers continue winning which I fully expect them to and  beat Celtic at Ibrox next month the league is theirs for the taking. 

9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Goon brigade will be writing to uefa asking why a  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and not an  🇮🇪 

8 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Rangers are currently the best team in the country by a considerable distance. Their domestic stats are staggering. Played 15 league games, won 13 drew 2.

Scored 41 league goals conceding just 3 got a GD of +38 and not a single goal conceded at home.  I don't see them fading away this time. They're a formidable force with a formidable strength in depth while the Euro performances alongside the hugely impressive domestic stats are compelling evidence of that.

I foresee them continuing to steamroller everything put in front of them domestically aside from maybe Celtic who despite current woes still do have an impressive squad themselves.

If Rangers continue winning which I fully expect them to and  beat Celtic at Ibrox next month the league is theirs for the taking. 

Mate, both clubs play against clubs with hardly any money, loans or otherwise. Formidable strength in a rock pool.  Rangers need 30 m to get the end of next season. That's not 'competing'

If Rangers win the league cup I reckon they’ll win everything. Getting that monkey off their back and with the way they are playing, it’ll be huge. I can see them dominating for quite some time with the state Celtic are in. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

If Rangers win the league cup I reckon they’ll win everything. Getting that monkey off their back and with the way they are playing, it’ll be huge. I can see them dominating for quite some time with the state Celtic are in. 

Won **** all in 10 years even when supposed diddy clubs were taking Celtic out in semi finals; best not make any predictions

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Won **** all in 10 years even when supposed diddy clubs were taking Celtic out in semi finals; best not make any predictions

I said “if” and also “monkey off their back” 🙈

IF they can win one trophy I reckon they’ll kick on. If they lose the league this season after all the non sense over the road, it’ll be the biggest embarrassment in a long line of embarrassing moments for them since 2012. 

9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

'Staggering' domestic stats against what? Gies peace.

Looking very good and solid in Europe for 2 years running. Continually improving and should win the league this season. If they can get the Champs League next year money they could be formidable opponents for Celtic.

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Rangers have been building a really good 'match day' squad and if all stay fit then imo it's in the bag.

They then just need to 'click over' their player turnaround for next few seasons and I think they will dominate esp as automatic CL league place is nearly there, so losses can be sustained, serviced more easily.

Looks like many of the 'foreigners' want out of Celtic with Christie apparently not keen on staying either and now being berated for being too 'Scottish' within the fans.

McGregor and Forrest can't be too far behind either.

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Rangers have been building a really good 'match day' squad and if all stay fit then imo it's in the bag.

They then just need to 'click over' their player turnaround for next few seasons and I think they will dominate esp as automatic CL league place is nearly there, so losses can be sustained, serviced more easily.

Looks like many of the 'foreigners' want out of Celtic with Christie apparently not keen on staying either and now being berated for being too 'Scottish' within the fans.

Christie and McGregor are the ones that “want out” apparently within the Scottish boys. It’s clear that Edouard and Ntcham etx want away as well and I wouldn’t surprised to see the likes of the new keeper and the left back etc as well. Lenny is a “motivator” and those players all basically bought into Rodgers and need a Rodgers to get the best out them. Lenny kicking and screaming like mad fan doesn’t work anymore. 

Rangers have quality all over their squad. Something daft like 38/39 games in Europe, lost 5, drawn 13 and won the rest. That’s outrageous for a Scottish side especially given how much the standard of our game has dropped in terms of cash rich etx. I can’t see them throwing the league this year. 

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Looking very good and solid in Europe for 2 years running. Continually improving and should win the league this season. If they can get the Champs League next year money they could be formidable opponents for Celtic.

30 million in directors loans, paying players they can't afford. We could all do that. It's like  a formula 1 car against a fiat punto with the wages they pay. They should be doing well in Europe. 

You're just trashing everything in sight driven by your own bias.

I never mentioned "loans" neither have the others & you're just trying to use it as a stick.

Rangers have bought well, have continually improved, will likely win the league : you don't like that. That's cool. We get it. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're just trashing everything in sight driven by your own bias.

I never mentioned "loans" neither have the others & you're just trying to use it as a stick.

Rangers have bought well, have continually improved, will likely win the league : you don't like that. That's cool. We get it. 

I am merely stating facts. They need 30 million of loans to see out next season. The buying of players has lead towards needing 30m. Why would you need to mention loans? 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

I am merely stating facts. They need 30 million of loans to see out next season. The buying of players has lead towards needing 30m. Why would you need to mention loans? 

Good night, see you on the match thread tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Good night, see you on the match thread tomorrow.

A doubt it, given this is the level of debate. 😇 We better win but need far more aggression.

55 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Eh? Too Scottish? WTF? 

32 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Eh? Too Scottish? WTF? 

Playing all 3 games and showing emotion when Scotland qualifying but not for Celtic.

4 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

'Staggering' domestic stats against what? Gies peace.

Against whatever is put in front of them which is all that can be asked. Plus looking good to top a Europa league group containing Benfica who were the third highest spenders in Europe during the Summer window. Spent over £100 million.

17 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Playing all 3 games and showing emotion when Scotland qualifying but not for Celtic.

Lol, At least Scotland qualified for something, whereas celtc...?  😀

EUROPA LEAGUE THUR 10, 17:55  Lech  v Rangers

Bongani Zungu will make his first European start for Rangers but Ryan Jack - who has been out recently with a knee injury - will again be absent along with Filip Helander, who is now free from his Covid-19 quarantine.

Regarding his squad selection, Gerrard said: "Am I looking to protect the squad? I think you will see that in the team
selection and the squad that we have brought. Individuals will be protected. I obviously don't want to give anything away in terms of the team but I think it will be clear that we will make decisions for the future in the team selection.

"Having said that, we will still pick a team that we believe is very strong and pick a team that has individuals in who have been waiting patiently. We think it is a really important night for a lot of different reasons. I am not going to change the whole team, for sure, but there will definitely be changes from the weekend."

For Lech Poznan, they are likely to welcome defender Dorde Crnomarkovic back into the squad after his European suspension.

EUROPA LEAGUE THUR 10, 20:00   Celtic v Lille

Nir Bitton, Hatem Abd Elhamed and Olivier Ntcham are all doubts for Celtic's final Europa League clash but Patryk Klimala, David Turnbull and Ismaila Soro could be handed rare starts against Lille.

The Hoops' wretched Group H campaign - which has seen them ship 17 goals in five games while picking up a solitary point - rounds off at Celtic Park but Bitton, Elhamed and Ntcham are expected to miss out with knocks picked up against St Johnstone on Sunday.

Klimala, Turnbull and Soro will be given their chance to impress in the dead rubber but James Forrest (ankle) and Mikey Johnston (knee) remain out.

Zeki Celik is out injured for Lille and having already qualified while Xeka, Benjamin Andre, Sven Botman and Domagoj Bradaric could miss out with all four just one booking away from a Europa League suspension.

Lille have already qualified for the last 32 and will top Group H if they win, or if Milan fail to beat Sparta Prague. Celtic have already been eliminated.

Edited by HMFC01

Looks like Roofe hasn't travelled for the Rangers match.   He isn't in the match squad.   Still got enough to win.   Right back and Goalie also rotated.   Meaning McLaughlin and Patterson for Tavernier and McGregor.

All eyes are on Cup final for Celtic next week,wee birdie told me to lump on Lille tonight,not for me to short might go for draw.Paddy Power going @4/1 Spurs AC Milan and Lille (enhanced) all to win.

I thought BT Sport might have had a commentary option for the Rangers game where you could listen to commentators who occasionally mention the other team sometimes. 

The old co efficient is important re places in Europe and if you support that then wins tonight for Rangers and Celtic are important

Rangers go 1-0 up away in Poland

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Another chance for a protest at Celtic Park. 

How long before we hear that the rioters already lifted are smearing shite on their cell walls?

Guest ToqueJambo

This Lille game will provide a good view of whether or not the Celtic players are still playing for Lennon. They don't *need* the win but will the players go that extra mile to support Lennon and try and get him a good result anyhow?