Act tonight Budge or go at first opportunity

neilnunb

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Why, we are bottom of the league?!?

Change must not be feared it must be embraced.

It's nothing to do with a fear of change but the next move must be done correctly and well otherwise we'll end up in a revolving door of managers. 

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

• i8hibsh

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

1 league win in 6 months. There are only 2 reasons why Budge is getting away with it. 1. She is female and 2. She is an elderly female.

Oh shut up you idiot

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
Just now, i8hibsh said:

1 league win in 6 months. There are only 2 reasons why Budge is getting away with it. 1. She is female and 2. She is an elderly female.

Oh ffs cut that out🤦🏻‍♂️ The support will be fully behind her when she gives Levein & his staff the marching orders. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Classic response from someone with a white towel in their hand.

You have an irrational hatred of women. Seek help 👍

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Levein's comments that "I can turn this around" shows how up his own arse he is. 

Just now, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Oh ffs cut that out🤦🏻‍♂️ The support will be fully behind her when she gives Levein & his staff the marching orders. 

Until she brings in a progressive replacement. People need to wake up to this woman. She is a ****ing ***** of the highest order. 

Toxteth O'Grady

Exactly - it’s like the song Oh you cannae shove your granny off a bus

3 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

This should have happened a long time ago. 

She's to blame for this mess as well. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I’m quite convinced this whole forum is infested with hibs trolls and has been for a long time. Interesting to see the ones that never post when times are good hearts are playing well🤔

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

3. She put up the money to save the club. 

Just now, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

I’m quite convinced this whole forum is infested with hibs trolls and has been for a long time. Interesting to see the ones that never post when times are good hearts are playing well🤔

What are you on about?

Reality check. 

We're shite and sinking. Folk are angry. 

Big Slim Stylee

There’s some hysterical nonsense on here. But he should go, of that there is no doubt. If he weren’t so stubborn he’d maybe see that.

He’s never turning this around. There are good players absolutely suffocating with it all out there. 

We’re a calamity at the back. If that doesn’t tell him he’s lost it, nothing will.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

18Jambo_dave74

Budge is totally complicit in this mess.

The firing of Cathro / hiring of Levein / not sacking Levein has all been a shambles. 

We’re bottom of the league and having protests after the game. We are also now needing stewards to surround the dugout, presumably to stop people getting at Levein. All this is happening and she still won’t act - complete and utter shambles.

3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

There’s some hysterical nonsense on here. But he should go, of that there is no doubt. If he weren’t so stubborn he’d maybe see that.

He’s never turning this around. There are good players absolutely suffocating with it all out there. 

We’re a calamity at the back. If that doesn’t tell him he’s lost it, nothing will.

The clowns beside him too. Seeing the hippy and the other 2 useless ***** just fills me with rage.

Big Slim Stylee

Oh ffs the fans did.

No she did. It’s her money that gave us a platform and allowed us to step up, I8. 

6 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

So... interesting to see the ones who've been on here for almost an entire year, then?

Just now, Big Slim Stylee said:

No she did. It’s her money that gave us a platform and allowed us to step up, I8. 

In the back of fan pledges.

2 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Budge is totally complicit in this mess.

The firing of Cathro / hiring of Levein / not sacking Levein has all been a shambles. 

We’re bottom of the league and having protests after the game. We are also now needing stewards to surround the dugout, presumably to stop people getting at Levein. All this is happening and she still won’t act - complete and utter shambles.

Took a ridiculous amount of time to fire Cathro too. Anybody that saw him speak after his first game could see he wasnt management material and that the players would have no respect for him.

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Oh ffs the fans did.

i8, do you have a mortgage? Whether you do or don't, do you a mortgage is thanks to a prospective owner putting up a deposit, or the bank giving them a huge loan?

Just now, shaun.lawson said:

i8, do you have a mortgage? Whether you do or don't, do you a mortgage is thanks to a prospective owner putting up a deposit, or the bank giving them a huge loan?

Oh ffs Shaun please don't patronise me. We are the same age and I have worked in finance for quarter of a century.

Big Slim Stylee

In the back of fan pledges.

Those pledges meant nothing at all without hard cash up front. Zero. Just promises. 

Big Slim Stylee

Oh ffs Shaun please don't patronise me. We are the same age and I have worked in finance for quarter of a century.

Borrowing money off your mum at a fixed rate?😀

3 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Is the first thread ever where someone has ended up arguing with themselves

Yeah right! If you’ve read the threads you would see that’s not the case Sherlock!!

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Until she brings in a progressive replacement. People need to wake up to this woman. She is a ****ing ***** of the highest order. 

Disrespectful and a below the belt blow. By your own admission you don’t even pay to watch us home or away. You’re by far the most opinionated poster on here.

She ponied up when no other fecker would. Saved our club and without her we’d be a sevco. As much as I think she’s blinded by her loyalty to CL, and knows the club is being dragged down, I’d never resort to calling her anything like that. Short memories for a lot of snowflakes on here tonight! 

13 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

You’d need to have a good memory to remember that far back.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You could've fooled me. Without Ann Budge, there'd have been no Hearts, regardless of the fans' efforts. As many were pointing out at the time, FOH's entire plan - based on pledges, not hard cash - was useless without a benefactor stepping forward. 

You're pissed off. Everyone's pissed off. But why you feel the need to exaggerate everything all the time is beyond me. It doesn't help your case. It hinders it. It makes you look like an idiot. And if she sacks Levein, most people will be back behind Budge in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Disrespectful and a below the belt blow. By your own admission you don’t even pay to watch us home or away. You’re by far the most opinionated poster on here.

She ponied up when no other fecker would. Saved our club and without her we’d be a sevco. As much as I think she’s blinded by her loyalty to CL, and knows the club is being dragged down, I’d never resort to calling her anything like that. Short memories for a lot of snowflakes on here tonight! 

She is getting a free pass based on her age and sex. No owner has ever had it so easy. Ffs pie man had to have security guards to enter and leave the ****ing ground.

2 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

You could've fooled me. Without Ann Budge, there'd have been no Hearts, regardless of the fans' efforts. As many were pointing out at the time, FOH's entire plan - based on pledges, not hard cash - was useless without a benefactor stepping forward. 

You're pissed off. Everyone's pissed off. But why you feel the need to exaggerate everything all the time is beyond me. It doesn't help your case. It hinders it. It makes you look like an idiot. And if she sacks Levein, most people will be back behind Budge in a heartbeat.

Without no Romanov their would be no Hearts.

She is getting a free pass based on her age and sex. No owner has ever had it so easy. Ffs pie man had to have security guards to enter and leave the ****ing ground.

Won’t be long till AB does as well. I’m not her biggest fan but feck me i8. I also hated the pieman with a passion. Despite my real feelings about what’s going on at Tynecastle, I’d never resort to comments like that. You’re better than that. Try an anger management course.... worked wonders for me😉

Will people please stop rising to the trolls on here who are taking the conversation off track by suggesting Ann Budge should go. What we need to do is get her to tell Craig Levein it’s time to move on. All else is meaningless right now.

Let’s no pretend the FOH was founded without the knowledge Ann Budge was already onboard with the whole idea, eh.

It was only because she was onboard that Brian Jackson was happy to name the FOH as preffered bidder.

The FOH wasn’t set up not knowing who was funding the purchase.

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Source of your fact please?

Haha, previous posts on several threads,  are you really a hearts fan ???  Dont think so..

Just now, Kxf51 said:

Haha, previous posts on several threads,  are you really a hearts fan ???  Dont think so..

You said "fact". I am just curious where this fact came from that is all. Many people on this board know me and will vouch for me. Please provide your factual source?

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You said "fact". I am just curious where this fact came from that is all. Many people on this board know me and will vouch for me. Please provide your factual source?

Obvious mate, dont think I've heard you say a single thing positive about "our team" I've heard this thing before about many people on this board vouching first you, haha, do they actually exist. Listing mate if you were in my company, you'd be laughed out the pub. Do you even go to games. My guess is NO.

Toxteth O'Grady
6 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

Obvious mate, dont think I've heard you say a single thing positive about "our team" I've heard this thing before about many people on this board vouching first you, haha, do they actually exist. Listing mate if you were in my company, you'd be laughed out the pub. Do you even go to games. My guess is NO.

I’ve met i8 in pubs close to Tynie.  His name begins with S. He loves hearts with a passion. 

10 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I’ve met i8 in pubs close to Tynie.  His name begins with S. He loves hearts with a passion. 

I'll admit I dont know him or maybe I do, who knows,and he probably is a jambo but I've yet to read a positive post about hearts from him,  you know what, I'm just pissed off, we should be beating Motherwell at home.ffs Motherwell ffs.

3 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

I'll admit I dont know him or maybe I do, who knows,and he probably is a jambo but I've yet to read a positive post about hearts from him,  you know what, I'm just pissed off, we should be beating Motherwell at home.ffs Motherwell ffs.

Spot on. The frustrations all round should be vented at the management tonight. 

This has gone on for far too long. 

10 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Spot on. The frustrations all round should be vented at the management tonight. 

This has gone on for far too long. 

It is frustrating mate, we have got good players, but the management can't get them playing as a team.

Time for change I think.

I'm pished btw.

I’ve taken a few dull yins the night for my views on adults wearing leisurewear in public. I can only apologise profusely for that. I stand by my thoughts on the matter, but it’s not going to win me any popularity contests it seems. We must be a different crowd these days... no longer “a bit posh”.

All that put to one side though, I compounded my situation by further offering my commentary on the volume of protest... 50 people I said. That’s what I saw with my own eyes.

Since then, I’ve read up on the protests, and I think I’ve found the reason for one part of my isolation on bad poster island:

The protest lasted until just after 5.30pm before the crowds started to disperse.”

There were apparently “hundreds” of protestors (various standards of dress code) between 17:00 and 17:30. By the time I popped my head out of the bar to have a look, most of these guys had departed. Apparently it was a half hour thing.

Hopefully this goes some way to building bridges after my misjudged comments born in misunderstanding.

👍

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

3 hours ago, jake said:

See when you post do you imagine you are in court arguing technicalities.

That's how far off the mark you are.

The football team are in freefall but you deflect with tracksuits.

Its typical of IOS - he’s a JKB Legend....

...in his own mind! 😉

I actually feel sorry for Levein, the name calling and personal stuff is out of order.  He's a Hearts man and will be hurting big time right now.  I just wish he had stepped away as manager after the cup final.

1 hour ago, shaun.lawson said:

Yes but we all know she won’t Shaun!!

At best she will put him back upstairs on “health grounds” and one of Levein’s minions will be made Head Coach!

In short Levein will still have his negative, arrogant hand on our Club and nothing changes!!!