Act tonight Budge or go at first opportunity

neilnunb

22 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

What a tragically weird weird weird thing to find funny 

Because he wants Levein to stay as head coach.

that should tell you everything about him.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

• i8hibsh

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Gordon Ramsay said:

This is beyond all forms of ridiculousness now. 

If anyone else on this forum was that shite at their job they would be long gone. 

A shambolic disgrace. 

Agreed! 

It would not be a knee jerk reaction to sack him and his team, so why nothing from the club?

Beggars belief IMO!

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No pish here. I was there. 

Unfortunately, I believe it’s a busted flush now. Sad, but I think his time is up as manager. 

All that aside, there were 50 folk there and most were in tracksuits.

What’s tracksuits got to do with whether Levein should be forced out? Wearing a tracksuit doesn’t invalidate the fact that he’s been needing booted out a long time ago now!

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Enough is enough.

🤬🤬🤬

Aye OK, me too, but the title of your post is beyond ridiculous. If there's anyone out there who thinks AB should be jacking it in at the first sign of serious trouble with the fans then they're bonkers.

Let's remember one big thing at least, without Ann Budge there would be  HMFC to be pissed off about.

Mid Calder Jambo
9 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Sack the board!

Sadly that is what it is going to have to be to resolve this one. It is harder than trying to pull copulating cats apart.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

If Levein was only DOF you can be absolutely sure he would have fired the manager by now for this run of form and these performances. His failure to recognise that and remove himself from the management role in the summer means he has now failed in his duties as DOF and needs sacked from that role too. Time for Budge and the rest of the Board to act.

Just now, The Comedian said:

Because our majority shareholder thinks he's doing a great job and he's hus own boss?

Time for those who pay his wages to stop doing so!

I think Ann has more respect for Levein than the club

It's as if she is permanently indebted to him for helping her out with the football side of things.

A hard decision has to be made. She's backed him and he is failing her and the club

3 hours ago, Voxpop said:

Some people here are very stupid.  Budge saved the club.  Levein is her choice and should be judged over the season.  Top 6 and I’m happy.

That's an unbelievable statement for a Hearts supporter - which makes me think, you are probably not a supporter are you?

There does seem to be a strange paralysis on the part of Queen Ann to take a blindingly obvious decision

5 minutes ago, Harko said:

What’s tracksuits got to do with whether Levein should be forced out? Wearing a tracksuit doesn’t invalidate the fact that he’s been needing booted out a long time ago now!

It would appear Icon believes anyone that wears a tracksuit must be intellectually inferior, that as they choose to wear clothing normally associated with the poorer sections of society it invalidates any point of view/argument they’re attempting to make.

In summary...CRINGE ( he likes to use that phrase).

6 minutes ago, Harko said:

Because the proletariat shouldn't be commenting on things they don't understand.

6 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Aye OK, me too, but the title of your post is beyond ridiculous. If there's anyone out there who thinks AB should be jacking it in at the first sign of serious trouble with the fans then they're bonkers.

Let's remember one big thing at least, without Ann Budge there would be  HMFC to be pissed off about.

I mean when the handover is due.

3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

If Levein was only DOF you can be absolutely sure he would have fired the manager by now for this run of form and these performances. His failure to recognise that and remove himself from the management role in the summer means he has now failed in his duties as DOF and needs sacked from that role too. Time for Budge and the rest of the Board to act.

There you have it, in a nutshell.

He’s doing two jobs. AB put him in that position. Enough of this successful businesswoman talk. It’s was a terrible decision to allow this to, not only happen, but to fail to act when it is obvious to everyone that it has been a failure.

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

If we lose to Hibs and go out the league cup Budge will have no choice but to act IMO.

It's always next week.....!

As I said on another thread.

The club are treating the supporters with complete and utter contempt.

Say what you want about Vlad but he would’ve put an end to this yonks ago!

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Cowardice and incompetence are why he's still here.

Bit strong .

I do think she is a bit feart .

7 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

All the gushing about Levein loving the club is put into perspective with this post.

Levein cares about his own career which is finished after Hearts.

There is no club that will touch him .

Levien has got to be sacked he does not leave a managerial position when asked to resign as Scotland manager he refused he has got to be sacked and Ann has go to do the right thing tell the supporters she has sacked levien and build a good relationship with the supporters again

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Because the proletariat shouldn't be commenting on things they don't understand.

One thing the proles won’t do is continue to roll up to Tynecastle if they suspect they are getting their pants....or trackies...taken down.

2 minutes ago, S Form said:

Her silence/lack of action would suggest it’s extremely accurate. 

Her lack of action does not mean she couldnt care about results.

It just doesnt and you know that.

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I'm bewildered as to why there hasn't been an announcement this evening. Budge is losing my respect.

What are you wanting in the statement? 

Even if he was to be sacked, it won't be tonight.

Ffs, even the real dafties must understand a little employment law. 

Just now, jake said:

Her lack of action does not mean she couldnt care about results.

It just doesnt and you know that.

Ah, OK she cares about results, but just can’t be arsed taking any action that might improve them. Is that it?

1 minute ago, Boab said:

One thing the proles won’t do is continue to roll up to Tynecastle if they suspect they are getting their pants....or trackies...taken down.

And too right!

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I think, because Ann Budge and the Board did not expect it to go wrong like this.

A good squad, Naismith signed, Haring and Uche added to us, academy players coming through. 

We got Washington, who is motivated, we got Damour and Whelan.

And its terrible. Bottom of the league.

Levein has been a huge part of Ann Budge era. 

They are close, and I think Budge will empty Levein is she decides to. But she won't do that without a good plan. 

I reckon that is what is happening, it's just that the first team are nosediving big time.

I hope Ann and Craig have a serious talk, and accept the inevitable.  

I agree. 

Yip, a plan must be in put in place first. 

Do people honestly think by beating Hibs it would grant Craig more time? Really?!

By and large, our team has played godawful football since the latter stages of Robbie’s management...I still feel extremely suspicious regarding the fact the style of football has remained consistent since those days, which leads me to believe a raid has had a direct influence on the way the team has played since then (no matter how much Robbie and Cather protested against that fact).

i said it before the cup final last season, he should have been removed no matter the result of that game...the fact he’s still here is as much the responsibility of the fans that have consistently granted Craig more time over and over again...as it is the Board of Directors.

Our club has slowly been sleepwalking it’s way to relegation, with a fan base that’s also becoming increasing disenfranchised...much like that lot across the city during the Fenlon/Butcher era.

19 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Because he wants Levein to stay as head coach.

that should tell you everything about him.

It does but the enjoyment he gets from fans protesting 🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Harko said:

Adults, mate. Adult human beings wearing tracksuits. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He'll be getting his contract paid up regardless so what difference does it make if it's today, tomorrow or midweek?

Just now, S Form said:

Ah, OK she cares about results, but just can’t be arsed taking any action that might improve them. Is that it?

She came in with Levein.

I'm not excusing her mate.

Just feel someone should say to her.

Look Anne your loyalty is sweet but hes taking the piss and if he is a friend of yours hes not acting like one.

Levein selfishness deserves the vitriol that will come his way.

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

What does that have to do with the fact they were protesting?

Because they’re wearing a tracksuit does that mean their opinion is worthless?

Just now, Deviskan said:

What does that have to do with the fact they were protesting?

Because they’re wearing a tracksuit does that mean their opinion is worthless?

You’ve obviously misunderstood what I’m saying here. They were fully grown adults. Wearing tracksuits. As far as I can ascertain, they weren’t going to, or on their way back from playing sports or the gym. 

9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Is a board meeting required to sack CL? I wouldn’t have thought so but don’t know structure.

Yes but he’d be in on the board meeting.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

You’ve obviously misunderstood what I’m saying here. They were fully grown adults. Wearing tracksuits. As far as I can ascertain, they weren’t going to, or on their way back from playing sports or the gym. 

Nope, still not following...so what if they were fully grown adults wearing tracksuits?

Precisely what point are you attempting to make about adults wearing tracksuits...and what does that have to do with respect to them protesting?

Haringshairband
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Anything to give the support some optimism for the future. I realise you must be hurting as the number 1 Levein fanboy so I'll let the dafty comment slide. The point is he should have been sacked months ago.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

They're at the football, why does it matter?

I'm rarely out of athletic wear at the weekend. Mainly as I wear business attire mon-fri; why would I dress smartly to eat a pie and shout at a referee?

4 hours ago, Voxpop said:

Some people here are very stupid.  Budge saved the club.  Levein is her choice and should be judged over the season.  Top 6 and I’m happy.

Any hobbit would be.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You are annoying as fek.

He wants what most of us have wanted for ages apart from the dafties like you.

A statement that says .

Hearts are not a fekin Craig Levein charity.

So much for your phm Levein if you think he'd take us to a tribunal.

Which he probably would.

Fekin folk like you think Levein is bigger than the club.

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes, no manager has been relieved of his duties on a Saturday post match. Can you explain what employment law has to do with it?

Edited by bistokid

Just now, Taffin said:

They're at the football, why does it matter?

I'm rarely out of athletic wear at the weekend. Mainly as I wear business attire mon-fri; why would I dress smartly to eat a pie and shout at a referee?

In the house, aye. Maybe even the back garden - sure. Cutting about the toon though? 😬