Act tonight Budge or go at first opportunity

neilnunb

Glamorgan Jambo

Ann will never sack a manager in the immediate aftermath of a game. It's not her style and it's fairly idiotic. 50 :50 he goes on Monday or Tuesday. But I have full confidence she knows what to do, when to do it, and what the immediate term succession plan is. 

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

• i8hibsh

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Hercules said:

Didn’t take you long to spout pish. Levein need more time ?

No pish here. I was there. 

Unfortunately, I believe it’s a busted flush now. Sad, but I think his time is up as manager. 

All that aside, there were 50 folk there and most were in tracksuits.

10 minutes ago, greggy123 said:

She doesn’t care about the football. As long as people are there to eat prawn sandwiches after the game she’s happy. 

Wont be many of this either tbh. Last thing people want to do is pay to take clients etc to that kind of atmosphere, never mind the football side being terrible. 

Id imagine corporate will be on the slide sales wise

been here before
10 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Still backing Levein? 

Show me a post where Ive backed him.

Or shut your irrelevant hole.

Its your choice.

Toxteth O'Grady
5 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Ann will never sack a manager in the immediate aftermath of a game. It's not her style and it's fairly idiotic. 50 :50 he goes on Monday or Tuesday. But I have full confidence she knows what to do, when to do it, and what the immediate term succession plan is. 

The last time she sacked a manager she didn’t have a clue what to do next. What makes you think she has a plan now?

4 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

That’s simply idle speculation. Ann Budge clearly gives not two shits about the results of the Hearts first team. If she had any gumption she would have told Levein that today was win or burst - and would have sacked him immediately after that woeful display.

This imposter has been given far too long and far too much money to waste. 

For the good of the club Craig, please just step down. Becoming more and more of an arrogant ***** as the days go on.

10 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I wish I had your confidence , her previous would suggest otherwise

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, munro9 said:

It’s actually very appropriate given the way the club is being run!

2 hours ago, munro9 said:

Feck off it’s a shambles. It’s a team on the pitch we can be proud of that we want .

Is the first thread ever where someone has ended up arguing with themselves

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Show me a post where Ive backed him.

Or shut your irrelevant hole.

Its your choice.

Just as relevant as you wee man. :thumbsup:

It is horrendous I can assure you if I performed the way he does in my job I would be gone, I earn half the money he does but no danger would I still be employed !!

portobellojambo1

Ann will not leave at this point in time, but she may well decide that rather than continue in the top role of the football board after the handover of the major shareholding to FoH she might decide to call it a day then.

However, she does have a major decision to make at this time, I have no idea what the attendance was announced as today but once again there were huge gaps in those stands which are predominantly occupied by ST holders. And that will continue, and potentially get worse if she doesn't remove the manager in the near future. It might be different if we were sitting here and the two points we have taken so far had been against the two OF clubs. But they have been against teams who will end up at in the bottom 6 come the end of the season, and both should have beaten us. Again today the scoreline flattered us, and surely she cannot allow it to continue.

Edited by portobellojambo1

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Ann will not leave at this point in time, but she may well decide that rather than continue in the top role of the football board after the handover of the major shareholding to FoH she might decide to call it a day then.

However, she does have a major decision to make at this time, I have no idea what the attendance was announced as today but once again there were huge gaps in those stands which are predominantly occupied by ST holders. And that will continue, and potentially get worse if she doesn't remove the manager in the near future. It might be different if we were sitting here and the two points we have taken so far had been agaisnt the two OF clubs. But they have been against teams who will end up at in the bottom 6 come the end of the season, and both should have beaten us. Again today the scoreline flattered us, and surely she cannot allow it to continue.

Attendance recorded as 15862. Nowhere near!

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Another one who has no idea about FOH, fan ownership and Ann Budge.

We wouldn't have a club without them and if you expect Ann Budge to walk away without the money she is entitled to from FOH you are deluded.

Honestly mate some of these clowns aren,t worth a response.Probably struggling over their homework for 11+

23 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I'm sort but shes had many opportunities to do it. We are now bottom and if it isn't now then maybe she needs to look at her position.

29 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

There was about fifty people, three quarters of them were wearing tracksuits, and you couldn’t hear them over the low murmur of voices in the fans’ bar. 😂

50 aye you sure? 

Glamorgan Jambo
10 minutes ago, S Form said:

That’s simply idle speculation. Ann Budge clearly gives not two shits about the results of the Hearts first team. If she had any gumption she would have told Levein that today was win or burst - and would have sacked him immediately after that woeful display.

It certainly is just my speculation I'll agree with you. But she has eyes, ears and a brain. The process is complicated by Levein's dual role and her experience of interviewing idiots like Billy Davies will be on her mind I'm sure. 

We'll never know what the discussions between the two of them have been but I'd put a lot of money on there having been difficult chats these last few months. 

With Ann you have to pay as much attention to what she doesn't say as what she does. The only comments she's made about Craig this season have been to the effect that he's disorganised (administratively) and he's not bomb proof. She hasn't published the second part of her season preview and she hasn't given him a normally meaningless vote of confidence. 

I expect him to go as head coach either at the start of next week or after the Aberdeen cup game. He'll still be DOF until next summer although without responsibility for the first team coach. And I expect someone like McCann or Naysmith to get the gig for the rest of this season. 

Shooter McGavin

She needs to sack him or she can **** off as well. We’re a football club ffs, football should be the priority but at this moment in time it’s family fun days and face painting. Utterly embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

It certainly is just my speculation I'll agree with you. But she has eyes, ears and a brain. The process is complicated by Levein's dual role and her experience of interviewing idiots like Billy Davies will be on her mind I'm sure. 

We'll never know what the discussions between the two of them have been but I'd put a lot of money on there having been difficult chats these last few months. 

With Ann you have to pay as much attention to what she doesn't say as what she does. The only comments she's made about Craig this season have been to the effect that he's disorganised (administratively) and he's not bomb proof. She hasn't published the second part of her season preview and she hasn't given him a normally meaningless vote of confidence. 

I expect him to go as head coach either at the start of next week or after the Aberdeen cup game. He'll still be DOF until next summer although without responsibility for the first team coach. And I expect someone like McCann or Naysmith to get the gig for the rest of this season. 

Your speculation is extremely concerning if any way near accurate. Craig Levein should be out on his arse completely and neither McCann not Naysmith have shown anything in their previous roles that suggest they should be our manager (part time or otherwise).

Glamorgan Jambo
1 minute ago, S Form said:

Your speculation is extremely concerning if any way near accurate. Craig Levein should be out on his arse completely and neither McCann not Naysmith have shown anything in their previous roles that suggest they should be our manager (part time or otherwise).

I'll pretty much guarantee that we won't see a manager brought in with a big back up staff and a mandate to recruit his own squad starting from the Jan transfer window. 

We'll see soon enough. It's highly unlikely nothing will change. 

Anyway just me speculating a bit. 

Captain Sausage

I think Ann has put herself into one hell of a position now. 

I think Craig Levein does a lot of things well around the club - the youth set up etc. But he let Neilson go very easily after leading us through a very difficult championship and to a third place finish. He replaced Neilson with Cathro, a brave choice who had the backing of a majority here (including myself). Cathro was an absolute catastrophe - it’s easy to say Levein backed his man but he must’ve seen the writing on the wall early doors like many of us did. 

Ann clearly told Levein to sort his ****ing mess - a task he has been given an enormous amount of goodwill from fans and board alike. He has abjectly failed. In absolute terms. 

Its at the point that Ann Budge has to act. Levein obviously believes he can fix it. Evidence to date states that regardless of his recruitment, without Haring and Naismith he cannot win games. He won’t walk, so he needs pushed. 

I think the entire back room needs emptied too - they’ve been allowed a lot of responsibility by Levein and they’re doing nothing to make us less shit. 

Ive no doubt that we have the players to challenge for third, but we are rock bottom of the table. It’s absolutely unacceptable. 3 home games against Motherwell, Hamilton and Ross County. Two ****ing points. Two fortuitous ****ing points. 

Has. To. Go. 

Its fairly simple for Ann budge. Which comes first, Levein or the club?

*not quite as simple as that because getting rid of a director requires a board meeting and a vote but can't imagine that not passing. Also all the board are at tynie every day so an EGM is easily held. There's only 4 board members with a vote in any case.

12 minutes ago, Hall said:

50 aye you sure? 

Vast majority of them weren’t there very long then. Was in the fan bar after the game. Nobody there at the final whistle and I popped out for a deek about 17:40 and there was nothing like that number. Left the bar less than an hour later and there was two girls playing on the heart shaped bike parking things and nobody protesting.

😅

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Vast majority of them weren’t there very long then. Was in the fan bar after the game. Nobody there at the final whistle and I popped out for a deek about 17:40 and there was nothing like that number. Left the bar less than an hour later and there was two girls playing on the heart shaped bike parking things and nobody protesting.

😅

What a tragically weird weird weird thing to find funny 

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

There was a lot more than 50 there. To suggest anything else is just a lie.

Lot of people wearing tracksuits, I grant you, Albeit I think they can count above 50😉

It is a lie 👍 there was nothing funny about seeing fans protest either. Absolute weirdo

14 league games without a win!

Might be wrong but I am sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Surely he has to go now otherwise relegation is a reality!

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Nah, normal boring Hearts supporting family man. 

You want Hibs to win derbies. 😬

You should show some humility. 

As much as it pains me to say guys like Kimosavi and Mitch were right. 

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You should show some humility. 

As much as it pains me to say guys like Kimosavi and Mitch were right. 

Nah, **** that, and **** them. The time is right for me now. Wanting Hibs to beat us in a derby? Nope. That’s not someone who is right.

Toxteth O'Grady
5 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I'm bewildered as to why there hasn't been an announcement this evening. Budge is losing my respect.

She’s lost it. She might know  business but she has no clue about running a football club 

Edited by Toxteth O'Grady

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Nah, **** that, and **** them. The time is right for me now. Wanting Hibs to beat us in a derby? Nope. That’s not someone who is right.

You’re right there. 

Think we can all calm down here.

We could have lost 15-0 today, never consider anything other than a win against Hibs. 

1 minute ago, Boab said:

You’re right there. 

Think we can all calm down here.

We could have lost 15-0 today, never consider anything other than a win against Hibs. 

Yup. What do I know though... I’m weird. 😄

This is beyond all forms of ridiculousness now. 

If anyone else on this forum was that shite at their job they would be long gone. 

A shambolic disgrace.