• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

• i8hibsh

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where does Ann Budge get off not listening to us!  Our contributions have and are saving this club! 

Shes an an arrogant bully and is turning all her good work into a farce 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Sadly it’s starting to look like Craig is actually the Chairman of Hearts. 

8700DB3F-6C2F-44B0-96C0-152B6F132C01.jpeg

Well turned out, to be fair.

Just now, red said:

Where does Ann Budge get off not listening to us!  Our contributions have and are saving this club! 

She was in the fans’ bar after Hamilton I think. Not exactly hiding. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

She was in the fans’ bar after Hamilton I think. Not exactly hiding. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Was she in there bullying folk though? 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Only got home about an hour ago. No thanks.

Ach man I'm sorry.

I'm gonnae stay off here.

Football .

Does funny things to us all.

And I like trackies ya wee dick.

😃

2 minutes ago, red said:

Has she bullied you? 

Are you ok? 

Just now, jake said:

Ach man I'm sorry.

I'm gonnae stay off here.

Football .

Does funny things to us all.

And I like trackies ya wee dick.

😃

:)

Levein was backed to the hilt in the summer. Because of the turnover of players,  I think the board gave him time for the players to gel and performances and results to improve.

The Hamilton game I assume was the point at which they expected that to happen. The performance in that game I think will have been the turning point at which they had to look at targets and action if not met. 

Just a hunch but I reckon Levein had to beat Motherwell,  Hibs and Aberdeen or he was gone. He's failed at the first hurdle so I expect him to be gone by Tuesday. 

Understand why folk want him sacked tonight but I just can't see Budge being that impulsive. 

A meeting Sunday/Monday then he'll be gone.

Can't imagine they'll want a new manager to have a potential stain on his record immediately with a first game at Easter Road, so a caretaker and then hopefully a new manager for the Aberdeen game. 

If they have any bloody sense they'll be sounding out managers like Moyes now and not announce some protracted recruitment process like last time.

31 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Because adults shouldn’t be nipping around the town in tracksuits. I can’t believe I’m having to defend my position here. Are you guys all wearing them the now?

It’s just desperation trying to undermine the protest because of what people were wearing. 

These guys are season ticket holders at Hearts with just as much of a right to an opinion as yourself, regardless of whether they wear joggers, jeans or a 3 piece suit to Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

It’s just desperation trying to undermine the protest because of what people were wearing. 

These guys are season ticket holders at Hearts with just as much of a right to an opinion as yourself, regardless of whether they wear joggers, jeans or a 3 piece suit to Tynecastle. 

Bang on the cash 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

It’s as bad as racism what he was doing. 

My take on it, after some calm reflection, is that levein is going nowhere in the short term.  His post match comments reflect that.  He will not he resigning.

As for AB, I suspect she won't pass judgement until levein has most of his wounded warriors available for selection.  That's likely to be early next month.

As usual, I could be completely wrong.

Toxteth O'Grady
49 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I think, because Ann Budge and the Board did not expect it to go wrong like this.

A good squad, Naismith signed, Haring and Uche added to us, academy players coming through. 

We got Washington, who is motivated, we got Damour and Whelan.

And its terrible. Bottom of the league.

Levein has been a huge part of Ann Budge era. 

They are close, and I think Budge will empty Levein is she decides to. But she won't do that without a good plan. 

I reckon that is what is happening, it's just that the first team are nosediving big time.

I hope Ann and Craig have a serious talk, and accept the inevitable.  

Im not convinced that it is a good squad. We’ve signed some players with a good reputation who are always injured and most of the rest are average or poor or past their best. We’ve a couple of good young prospects and Meshino looks like he might be exciting. We dont have a decent keeper or a natural goslscorer so overall it isn’t a great squad. 

She is a top businesswoman. 

Sacking someone on a Saturday night, warranted or not, is not professional. 

There will I’ll be an announcement on Monday. Think it will be joint to save face and CV for Levein but he will be gone. 

Hopefully, the nonsense about Budge’s business acumen will abate. She’s made a few mistakes but anyone who took on a football club on its knees, would do. She has relied on Levein due to his knowledge and link with the club and let it run too long. Injuries last season covered, to a certain extent, his inability to get a top three squad to create scoring opportunities which is core to success on the pitch. It is clear now and the bottom of the League position makes it unquestionable.  

He goes Monday. 

48 minutes ago, Taffin said:

They're at the football, why does it matter?

I'm rarely out of athletic wear at the weekend. Mainly as I wear business attire mon-fri; why would I dress smartly to eat a pie and shout at a referee?

Surely it would lend a bit more gravitas to your abuse!

This was must win for me and the performance from the team didn’t look like one that was trying to save a managers job.  That 1st half was shocking and the performances at Tynie this season have been unacceptable.  

Levein’s reaction to all this is not helping the feeling at the club.  He never takes the blame for anything and if he thinks not winning a game in the league for 6months is acceptable, it smells a man in denial and desperate.

Budge can’t allow this to go on much longer as losing becomes a habit and there is never a team too good to go down,  so must act this week.

4 minutes ago, Sid said:

She is a top businesswoman. 

Sacking someone on a Saturday night, warranted or not, is not professional. 

There will I’ll be an announcement on Monday. Think it will be joint to save face and CV for Levein but he will be gone. 

Hopefully, the nonsense about Budge’s business acumen will abate. She’s made a few mistakes but anyone who took on a football club on its knees, would do. She has relied on Levein due to his knowledge and link with the club and let it run too long. Injuries last season covered, to a certain extent, his inability to get a top three squad to create scoring opportunities which is core to success on the pitch. It is clear now and the bottom of the League position makes it unquestionable.  

He goes Monday. 

I fear this is wishful thinking. He won't go until after the first round of games, and if we're top 6 by then (which I hope we are for the record), he'll remain on. 

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Aye OK, me too, but the title of your post is beyond ridiculous. If there's anyone out there who thinks AB should be jacking it in at the first sign of serious trouble with the fans then they're bonkers.

Let's remember one big thing at least, without Ann Budge there would be  HMFC to be pissed off about.

I got called a liar yesterday for saying without Mrs Budge we would have been liquidated.

Apparently there was a queue of prospective purchasers. 

Wished we had known that when we were all sweating buckets waiting on the CVA being approved. ☺

For all that it's obvious to all us football fans that CL is past his sell by date it could be that Mrs Budge may feel that about herself.  Five years is a long time in football and once the loan is paid back Ann will be free to enjoy her retirement.

I believe Mrs Budge doesn't take a salary for acting as CEO perhaps she and CL will resign together.

Perhaps one of our brave warriors from the Plaza this afternoon could put them self up for election 😂

1 minute ago, farin said:

Belittling a protest because of the people’s choice of clothes.  :vrface:

JKB can highlight the utter fuds in our support. Not in the shape of neds either.

People who are so up their own arses. 

2 minutes ago, farin said:

Then not having the baws to admit that’s exactly what he was doing...cringe.

33 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Craig Levein I’m in his wee hoose right noo chugging over shitey tic tacs whilst Austin McCann brushes his lovely hair in the mirror murmuring pointless analysis. Jon Daley is slapping cheap cheese slices on his face while Liam Fox plays Sonic on the mega drive.

Ann is away out to McD’s to get milkshakes in for the boys.

Austin McCann!  What's he doing there? Do you mean Austin McPhee?  And Jon Daly?

46 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

You seem to have an ongoing fascination with a section of the HEARTS support, we are all jambos at the end of the day who want to see a side we can get behind and to start climbing this league

:spoton:

4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Austin McCann!  What's he doing there? Do you mean Austin McPhee?  And Jon Daly?

Austin McCann and Austin Phee are both there brushing each other’s hair and painting their nails.

Jon Daly and Jon Daley are there arm wrestling.

Ann has arrived with the milkshakes. 

Craig and Ann are talking about methods of contraception.

Edited by JamboSpur

JKB adult trackie wearing community... I am sorry for finding your choice of attire ridiculous. Please forgive me.

That’s all I’ve got just now. Send me requests and I’ll prostrate myself before your leisurewear clad legs and do my best to earn your forgiveness. :(

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

JKB adult trackie wearing community... I am sorry for finding your choice of attire ridiculous. Please forgive me.

That’s all I’ve got just now. Send me requests and I’ll prostrate myself before your leisurewear clad legs and do my best to earn your forgiveness. :(

Maybe they are athletes?

22 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

My take on it, after some calm reflection, is that levein is going nowhere in the short term.  His post match comments reflect that.  He will not he resigning.

As for AB, I suspect she won't pass judgement until levein has most of his wounded warriors available for selection.  That's likely to be early next month.

As usual, I could be wrong.

Think you may be right unfortunately.

CL with some of his comments - relating to business as usual , "normal" meetings with AB suggest a nothing to see here attitude.

Its almost as if he is challenging AB to take action. Bit of a power struggle even?

One thing I did notice today Austin only came out of the dugout once. Is there a slight distancing himself of Levein?  Self preservation or even. “The king is dead.  Long live....”.? 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Maybe. 👍

Were they well fitting tracksuits?

what was the fabric?

what was the colours?

26 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s as bad as racism what he was doing. 

24 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I reckon it’s worse tbh. 

Yes, it's elitism at its worst.  Indefinite stadium ban called for unless he agrees to turn up in trackies.

Just now, Sid said:

One thing I did notice today Austin only came out of the dugout once. Is there a slight distancing himself of Levein?  Self preservation or even. “The king is dead.  Long live....”.? 

His lovely hair might have been messed in the wind?

49 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Levein pulled the trigger on Cathro imo and Budge followed his advice.

He obviously won't sack himself.

She's too close to him and for a hardened business woman seems remarkably reluctant to make her own call.

She may have to step aside and let someone else get rid.

But she's not a one person board no? There are other people their who must see the cack we're in

5 hours ago, frankblack said:

Are you planning on buying her shares for FOH?  If not stop talking shite.

Complete nonsense statement.

You'd know all about that fella!

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Yes, it's elitism at its worst.  Indefinite stadium ban called for unless he agrees to turn up in trackies.

Trackies tucked into socks and pair of Reebok classics!

11 minutes ago, farin said:

Exactly the same approach his pal, smiths right boot, took earlier this week. Suggesting everyone involved in the protest on FB was from the union flag flying part of our support.

2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Goodbye Tynecastle. I’ll miss you. :( 

14 minutes ago, farin said:

Aye not very clever.

Mind you on the other hand somebody compared criticising a person's dress sense to racism 😂