Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

• i8hibsh

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Gary Naysmith is probably the most experienced to be caretaker.

Fair shout, either of the  two of or both will do.... so long as it’s not CL! 

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Failure to act will show the complete contempt that the club show towards the supporters!

I really hope someone close to her has pointed this out! 

Mid Calder Jambo
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Fair shout, either of the  two of or both will do.... so long as it’s not CL! 

At the moment i would take him and Locke, particularly before the Derby.  They won't stand any keek.

Levein yes most definitely. Budge no. She can’t anyway as she owns the club for now. Maybe after all this crap she might decide to take a back seat after handover.

1 hour ago, Strummerville said:

Smiths right boot will be along shortly to advise we have made progress. People need to wake up 

He won't be the only one, embarrassing.

12 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Has he given an interview after the game? I'd like to hear what he has to say after that.  What does we think we need to work on now?  

Apparently he's still determined to "Fix It" 

chuck berrys hairline
2 minutes ago, S Form said:

If Ann Budge doesn’t sack Levein she doesn’t have the right to call herself a Hearts fan . Change is needed NOW!

AB isn't her daughter is. Half her family are Hibs, so on that basis get rid in the summer. We need someone with no compassion for Hibs at the Helm not this cosy relationship that's going on the now!

21 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

It's quite incredible isnt it. 

Big positive is I do think a new manager will walk into a dressing room with good players.

This occurred to me on the trudge home

Just now, suds66 said:

Apparently he's still determined to "Fix It" 

Did he actually say that? What is it he is going to fix after spending the last two weeks in the defence?  The fact that he still has a say in it sums up the club just now.  Hibs fans have been calling for their manager to be sacked for weeks and they are stil above us in the league.  

It can any worse and that shouldn't be read as it can only get better.  

Trapper John McIntyre

I can't believe there isn't a decent managerial alternative available that can get this squad going. Its a decent bunch but Levein clearly doesn't know his best 11.

His substitutions are horrendous. Why is he not starting players like Damour and Washington but playing kids instead? The mix up with Clare and Doyle was horrendous. Why put a powder puff at full back?

This has to be the end of Leveins tenure. He's past it. Finished as a manager.

11 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I know for a fact corporate / hospitality has taken a hit this season, Budge will not like that.

Bumped into an old friend of ours who was in the Strongbow Lounge. 

Customers told not to go near the windows as not to antagonise the situation or bring grief to employees  :cornette: Guys that put good money in. 

Plastic containers in the fans bar. Wtf were they expecting? Hearts fans to lob glasses?  Ffs

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If Budge was male she would be getting the abuse that she deserves.

Why does anybody deserve abuse? Put your points or argument across, but you're starting point is abuse? And what's male or female got to with it? 

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Customers told not to go near the windows as not to antagonise the situation or bring grief to employees  :cornette: Guys that put good money in. 

Plastic containers in the fans bar. Wtf were they expecting? Hearts fans to lob glasses?  Ffs

There appeared to be people on the skyline lounge balcony during the protest

Just now, Trapper John McIntyre said:

I can't believe there isn't a decent managerial alternative available that can get this squad going. Its a decent bunch but Levein clearly doesn't know his best 11.

His substitutions are horrendous. Why is he not starting players like Damour and Washington but playing kids instead? The mix up with Clare and Doyle was horrendous. Why put a powder puff at full back?

This has to be the end of Leveins tenure. He's past it. Finished as a manager.

There ARE MANY ALTERNATIVES however Budge has backed herself into a corner with her relationship with Levein. She is like his lap dog,and is always hanging on the advice of The Sage. Time for the hard conversations was weeks ago. She can't close her eyes, cross her fingers, sit in a darkened room and pray by luck things get better. It's TOO LATE for that crap.

1 hour ago, Voxpop said:

Some people here are very stupid.  Budge saved the club.  Levein is her choice and should be judged over the season.  Top 6 and I’m happy.

You cant be a Hearts fan?

29 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Simmering levels of misogyny - ‘no a fitba person’ - like any of the shady small businessmen who’ve been club owners at other clubs are...

Most of them know when to sack the incompetent ***** in charge of managing the first team. 

Or they hire a Director of Football to sack the incompetent ***** in charge of managing the first team. 

One thing they don't do, is let the Director of Football be the incompetent ***** in charge of managing the first team. Why? Because this happens. Ann has stated a few times she's not that knowledgeable about football and that she needs Levein, so she's not sacking him and he's not walking. 

The whole things ****ed 

1 minute ago, Pagey said:

Why does anybody deserve abuse? Put your points or argument across, but you're starting point is abuse? And what's male or female got to with it? 

She deserves abuse because she obviously doesn’t give a toss about our results. If she had any balls she would act now. The fact that she appears to be content with the situation speaks volumes.

40 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Unsure but he will not be Hearts Manager

Usually good with info you are Eddie, I loved CL as a player but it’s time to change before any more damage can be done, so I hope your info is good

the club need to replace him wisely though 

It is time for Stephen Robinson to come in. He's done wonders for Mwell on a fraction of our budget and resources and has a great record developing the .youngsters.

If Levein really does care about the club then he will step down. However, we all know that he is an arrogant t**t and he will probably have to be physically dragged out the dug out rather than resign. 

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

There was somebody in one of the lounges who done something to wind up those standing outside, hence them 'charging' at the door. Not sure what exactly but somebody had a word with him afterwards and he then had somebody standing between him and the window.

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

It is time for Stephen Robinson to come in. He's done wonders for Mwell on a fraction of our budget and resources and has a great record developing the .youngsters.

If Levein really does care about the club then he will step down. However, we all know that he is an arrogant t**t and he will probably have to be physically dragged out the dug out rather than resign. 

Would definitely take the Motherwell manager. 

1 hour ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

He is away 

You are talking complete and utter bollocks. Please don’t come on here and imply you have some sort of insight. You say he’s away -I’m assuming this is some sort of speculation on your part.

43 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Simmering levels of misogyny - ‘no a fitba person’ - like any of the shady small businessmen who’ve been club owners at other clubs are...

Pretty sure Budge herself says she's not a football person, is that not why she employed Levein in the first place? 

43 minutes ago, PnG said:

Im satisfied with the way shes run the business side of the club.

I cant see how my personal life is relevant to this. Why are you making this personal?

Its been a rough day. Go and have a beer or something. Come back when you've calmed down.

You are the one calling for Ann to go and I'm just pointing out you haven't got a clue about het her deal with FOH nor what she has brought yo the club.

Levein has to go but you are talking nonsense.

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

She is clueless 

That clueless she started a company up from scratch and sold it for millions and is sitting comfortably.  What did you do with your life.

3 minutes ago, Jenks said:

That clueless she started a company up from scratch and sold it for millions and is sitting comfortably.  What did you do with your life.

Irrelevant. Don’t disrespect her as a business women, very hard to deny that she is not great at that side of things. 

However, she is obviously clueless in regards to running the footballing side of the club. Hence her trust in Levein. Do you think he should stay?

Just now, been here before said:

Another thread about the same thing that theres already 6653 threads about.

Top attention seeking.

👍

Don’t comment on them then.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Another thread about the same thing that theres already 6653 threads about.

Top attention seeking.

👍

Still backing Levein? 

52 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

There was about fifty people, three quarters of them were wearing tracksuits, and you couldn’t hear them over the low murmur of voices in the fans’ bar. 😂

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

There was about fifty people, three quarters of them were wearing tracksuits, and you couldn’t hear them over the low murmur of voices in the fans’ bar. 😂

Didn’t take you long to spout pish. Levein need more time ?