Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

27 minutes ago, EH16 said:

How big was our support last night? The bottom section looked fairly busy but i couldnt really make out the top section from the wee tv i was watching from.

1,782 Hearts fans there.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

SwindonJambo
23 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

1,782 Hearts fans there.

That’s very decent indeed given current form, the weather and live TV coverage. They were noisy too!

His stint as a pundit has gone the way of his footballing career...

Started out promising, but he's been found out for what he is (a complete arsehole).

Ricardo Shillyshally

If MS could rise above his fued with CL he would come across as the bigger man, however he's incapable of it. He's one of those people who are desperate to be correct at all costs and simply can't handle it when he's wrong.

SwindonJambo

Michael Stewart, otherwise a decent pundit is turning himself into a prize fool with his inability to control his raging bitterness and agenda against Levein. As a player, he was still around when Jimbo arrived for his 2nd spell in charge, and he soon sussed him out and sent him packing. They can’t both have been wrong! In fairness, Craigan isn’t far behind in his twattishness. Both will presumably be binned when BT sport end their Scottish Football coverage. That in itself is a great pity because I think their coverage of our game overall is excellent. I won’t be getting Sky because I refuse to put a penny in the pocket of arsewipe Murdoch.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Maybe, now, more people can see it for what it is.

I agree with post above that he could come out of this a bigger man. He won’t though, he seems as stubborn as oor Craig in that department.

Back the club, is my view.

Always !

Edited by Boab

andythejambo

Anyone else spot that both Stewart and Craigen were both conspicuously missing from the end roundup on BT Sports. They normally join the rest of the pundits after commentating. Suspect both were in a Fir Park bog spewing.

Listened to Tam Cowan at lunchtime he said Hearts deserved to win and mentioned how Stewart would 've been devastated with the result. Given Tam Cowan is a well fan it shows what a prick Mikey Stewart is when it comes to Hearts.

13 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

His "points" aren't the point!

He is a real bitter and it clouds his judgement thus undermining any validity in his "points," which actually makes him counterproductive in preaching his belief that Levein is not the answer.

The old saying is, "He is his own worst enemy," is spot on.

Sadly, he is so full of himself, he can't see it, as he keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into the hole he's digging.  It will not end happily for him!

Not while Levein is around he's not 😂

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

The myth that this man is a Hearts man is dead 

He is a Hibs ***** 

This - and should be treated as such the next time he visits us.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Listened to Tam Cowan at lunchtime he said Hearts deserved to win and mentioned how Stewart would 've been devastated with the result. Given Tam Cowan is a well fan it shows what a prick Mikey Stewart is when it comes to Hearts.

Tam Cowan is also a decent human being.

15 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

Anyone else spot that both Stewart and Craigen were both conspicuously missing from the end roundup on BT Sports. They normally join the rest of the pundits after commentating. Suspect both were in a Fir Park bog spewing.

That really pissed me off tbh. You can bet if we’d lost the pair would have been sitting on the full time panel grinning like a pair of Cheshire Cats. Arseholes, the pair of them.

8 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Listened to Tam Cowan at lunchtime he said Hearts deserved to win and mentioned how Stewart would 've been devastated with the result. Given Tam Cowan is a well fan it shows what a prick Mikey Stewart is.

FTFY

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hopefully Stewart’s anger will continue to Rage Against the Meshino when he starts knocking in the goals that bring us regular wins. 

Bad joke alert. 

2 hours ago, RENE said:

Why was Craigan commentating?  Isn't he employed by Motherwell.  Everything he said was slanted towards Motherwell.

He kicked his whole evening off by replying"I hope so" when asked if he thought Hearts might lose.

How can a Motherwell employee still have a role as a neutral summariser for a game involving Motherwell.

The fact that he is a very poor commentator should prevent him appearing at any game

Craigan is unbelievable, you can tell when he commentates which teams he has absolutely no time for and who he likes. He has no neutrality what so ever.

Mikey Stewart; he's a funny one for me, he started out being the most sensible person to discuss Scottish football on Sportscene etc but has now turned into the most annoying little sh1t i've ever come across. I was convinced he was a Jambo, ( is he? ) and was just disappointed to see us lose, but in the past two seasons he's just turned into an utter gobsh1te! 

Sorry going off topic here but how boring are bbc sportsound, not content with hijacking the Friday night show going over celtics exit but they start of this afternoons show picking over the bones again.....it was like celtic radio.

I ‘m glad I don’t listen to any of Craigan and his fellow pundits spraffing shite.

You won’t get that time back, kids !

Free yourself of the shackles of Scottish sport media. 

This, here, is the new media. **** them !

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

Sorry going off topic here but how boring are bbc sportsound, not content with hijacking the Friday night show going over celtics exit but they start of this afternoons show picking over the bones again.....it was like celtic radio.

Almost worth it to hear the replay when Bonnar says of the penalty 'the ball certainly made contact with his hand' !

2 hours ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

If MS could rise above his fued with CL he would come across as the bigger man, however he's incapable of it. He's one of those people who are desperate to be correct at all costs and simply can't handle it when he's wrong.

I think Levein offered to meet him a while back but nothing seems to have materialised. I think it has gone too far now.  Two stubborn characters but only one of them is an utter gobsh*te.

i was actually listening to stewart for the whole second half and he barely mentioned the word 'Hearts'.

Hickey got a small mention - any other comment was motherwell related.

if anyone isnt doing his job properly and deserves the sack its him.

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

i was actually listening to stewart for the whole second half and he barely mentioned the word 'Hearts'.

Hickey got a small mention - any other comment was motherwell related.

if anyone isnt doing his job properly and deserves the sack its him.

Ann Budge realy needs to ask for him to be investigated. He should not be pushing a personal agenda on a public broadcasting service.

Big ChipButty
2 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Michael Stewart, otherwise a decent pundit is turning himself into a prize fool with his inability to control his raging bitterness and agenda against Levein. As a player, he was still around when Jimbo arrived for his 2nd spell in charge, and he soon sussed him out and sent him packing. They can’t both have been wrong! In fairness, Craigan isn’t far behind in his twattishness. Both will presumably be binned when BT sport end their Scottish Football coverage. That in itself is a great pity because I think their coverage of our game overall is excellent. I won’t be getting Sky because I refuse to put a penny in the pocket of arsewipe Murdoch.

Murdoch sold his shares in Sky and Fox to Comcast last year, he now has nothing to do with Sky

Bitter, Hearts-hating ginger *****. Pissing away his media career by making a total arse of himself just like he pissed away his football career. 

Dallas Green

Just watched the game back now, he really is a welt.

Glad I didn't have to put up with that during the game.

His vendetta against CL is tiresome. He is acting like a child.

He’s a total narcissist. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself. You have to wonder at BT Sport allowing him the latitude that the give him. A bitter, bitter man.

wattie exploited
20 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I would love for CL and Hearts to have a belter of a season just to ram it down that desperate arse hole stewart 

no i would rather we had a belter of a season as we are due one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Craigan is Motherwell fan so he’s going to be biased that doesn’t bother me, he’s a dick but fair enough he wants his team to win, however if Stewart is there to balance it out they got it all wrong he’s desperate for us to lose every game so he can keep his Levein agenda going. As for McCoist he was an abject failure as a manager so what he’s supposed to add I’ve no idea. Sutton is a class apart in the arsehole stakes though, I just can’t listen to the man.

41 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Craigan is Motherwell fan so he’s going to be biased that doesn’t bother me, he’s a dick but fair enough he wants his team to win, however if Stewart is there to balance it out they got it all wrong he’s desperate for us to lose every game so he can keep his Levein agenda going. As for McCoist he was an abject failure as a manager so what he’s supposed to add I’ve no idea. Sutton is a class apart in the arsehole stakes though, I just can’t listen to the man.

To be fair to Sutton, he at least calls out Stewart for his clear anti-Levein agenda.  He also gave us a lot of praise, though I suspect this was more to do with winding up Stewart

22 minutes ago, RobNox said:

To be fair to Sutton, he at least calls out Stewart for his clear anti-Levein agenda.  He also gave us a lot of praise, though I suspect this was more to do with winding up Stewart

He’s still a slavering ringpeice!

The only support he must endearing himself to are the Vermin hoards.

Why the **** would anybody want to that. 

Despised as a player and despised as a pundit. 

Weakened Offender
7 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Tam Cowan has a deep respect for our club and, as someone who attended every fundraising event which Tam have up his free time for in our darkest hour, it's mutual. He's a top lad.

3 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

His vendetta against CL is tiresome. He is acting like a SPOILT child.

FTFY

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

no i would rather we had a belter of a season as we are due one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the entitlement ploy!

23 hours ago, JamboFever said:

Full of praise for the first goal, but other than that he was the usual Big Green Wank-helmet we've come to know and loathe....

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Ah, the entitlement ploy!

hows that like ?       maybe you like watching shit football but I think we are better than that !

Jambof3tornado
10 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

That’s very decent indeed given current form, the weather and live TV coverage. They were noisy too!

The weather was fine when we got there...just went downhill rapidly!!

As usual we were reactive as a crowd. Effort gets us singing. Lack of effort results in boos and grief for players.

19 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

His vendetta against CL is tiresome. He is acting like a child.

Aye, just sat down to watch it there and put it straight back off.

Pair of pricks.

Shocking that people have to sit through that crap while trying to watch a game of football.

Maroon Sailor
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

It's a strange one. Brought up a Hearts fan in a very big Hearts supporting family, played for and captained the club, yet his unadulterated hatred for Craig Levein undermines any relevant comments he makes. 

He does himself no favours, but is too blind to see it. 

Any Hearts fan who wanted to play for Hibs is a total welt imo and probably sums him up.

4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Any Hearts fan who wanted to play for Hibs is a total welt imo and probably sums him up.

Joined “Mowbray’s Marvels” and got bent over by Hoofball Hearts during his inclusion in the 4-0, 4-1 and 3-2 defeats inflicted on them.

:pleasing: 

Pity he didn’t play in the semi pumping though.  😡

Just watching the rerun on BT and those two clowns are a first class pair of wuckfits 

when Motherwell score you would think we were watching Barcelona

You only hear them when Motherwell are in possession 

Feel degree of paranoia building with michael Stewart amongst hearts fans. Sometimes goes too far but alot of hearts fans agree with his views on the direction the club is going and the lack of on pitch progress the last couple of years.

37 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Feel degree of paranoia building with michael Stewart amongst hearts fans. Sometimes goes too far but alot of hearts fans agree with his views on the direction the club is going and the lack of on pitch progress the last couple of years.

You could tell in the tone of his voice he was dying for us to lose for his agenda.

i wish jj was my dad
40 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Nonsense. Any valid points he might make are lost in the absolute bile. 

Otherwise a decent pundit but very much plays to the gallery where Hearts are concerned. He was livid on Friday.