• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

Just now, Lovecraft said:

I actually like Sutton too.

He enjoys a good wind-up and has a good sense of humour.

I have met McCoist and spoken to him about Hearts and whilst Rangers through and through he does not hate Hearts and always positive about us. 

Mid Calder Jambo
35 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Utterly desperate for us to lose tonight.

Mistakenly called us Hibs.

Very quiet in his praise at full time.

In short.

ARSEPIECE.

I think bellend probably describes him.

Just now, Class of 75 said:

I have met McCoist and spoken to him about Hearts and whilst Rangers through and through he does not hate Hearts and always positive about us. 

See above

I thought to myself tonight "there is no danger that man is a Hearts fan"

What was all his moaning about the penalty? Its was clearly a penalty.

It’s quite funny how people on here agree with MS when we’re shit, like on Saturday, and then round on him when we play well!

Just another example, I guess, of how online forums draw our assholes and toads!

Fort Vallance
14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

OK Michael sorry to hurt your feelings😂

Easier to stick an emoji on than answer the question. 

Fort Vallance
8 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

So have I. 100%. Although he did think Willie Young was giving him a pen in 98.

3 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Easier to stick an emoji on than answer the question. 

Cheer up ffs. We won.

What was the question again ?

Do I think Michael Stewart is an attention seeking contrary prick ?

I most certainly do 👍

Fort Vallance
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He should be binned for Hearts games while CL is our manager.

Aye. And while you're at it let's censor all the papers and radio channels too. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Aye. And while you're at it let's censor all the papers and radio channels too. 

that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Fort Vallance
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Cheer up ffs. We won.

What was the question again ?

Do I think Michael Stewart is an attention seeking contrary prick ?

I most certainly do 👍

Cheer up I'm *** delighted. Only one attention seeking prick on this thread. Actually there's two of us.l

Stewart is desperate for Levein to get sacked so he can be right which shows how much of a Hearts fan he is.  This desperation is tragic and negates any opinion he has until Levein is not in charge. 

Sad but true. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

nintchdbpict000000873780.jpg?crop=487px,

Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen at Tynecastle.

The weekend before we played them in the cola cup final, he then scored 2 v us.

I still have no idea why he done this or who 's idea it was.

I had him as first goal scorer in the bus sweep stake tho, Rangers number 9

£50 odd bucks at 18 was a life changer, or a weekend changer anyway.

34 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

You can slate him as much as you like. And his agenda against Levein isn't even open for debate. But how about a you just look past that and admit that a lot of his points are valid. You won't though, it's easier just to slag him.

His "points" aren't the point!

He is a real bitter and it clouds his judgement thus undermining any validity in his "points," which actually makes him counterproductive in preaching his belief that Levein is not the answer.

The old saying is, "He is his own worst enemy," is spot on.

Sadly, he is so full of himself, he can't see it, as he keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into the hole he's digging.  It will not end happily for him!

55 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

You can slate him as much as you like. And his agenda against Levein isn't even open for debate. But how about a you just look past that and admit that a lot of his points are valid. You won't though, it's easier just to slag him.

A lot of his points are indeed valid....but he uses his soapbox to constantly have a gone at all things Hearts, just because he’s got a personal issue with Craig Levein. He will happily sell Hearts down the river, as long as it means he can get a dig at Levein as a result. 

So **** his valid points. He can stick his valid points clean up his farter.

Edited by Mr Sifter

Guest ToqueJambo
35 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

It’s quite funny how people on here agree with MS when we’re shit, like on Saturday, and then round on him when we play well!

Just another example, I guess, of how online forums draw our assholes and toads!

He is a very good pundit most of the time even though the bar is very low in Scotland. The thing with Levein though is unprofessional and childish. I've never known any pundit to be so openly and relentlessly against a particular figure in Scottish football in my puff, especially a manager with Levein's track record and stature in the game. It's embarrassing.

41 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen at Tynecastle.

The weekend before we played them in the cola cup final, he then scored 2 v us.

I still have no idea why he done this or who 's idea it was.

I had him as first goal scorer in the bus sweep stake tho, Rangers number 9

£50 odd bucks at 18 was a life changer, or a weekend changer anyway.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1502479/rangers-ally-mccoist-hearts-mascot-hibs/

Too many lager tops in Rose Street after the OF game.

The Internet

His reaction to our first penalty was amazing. Tears, snotters, the lot. I get he hates levein and loves stating the obvious when we have bad results and people on his intelligence level think he's an absolute genius for doing so but he's a bitter clueless dick in reality. 

Hardly spoke in the second half until we conceded. Whole thing is just a bit weird.

His desire to be right overrides everything.

Everything Stewart said before the match was 100% correct. How could any hearts fan disagree with what he said? He said our record under levein inst good enough, correct. 4 wins in 2019 isn't good enoug, correct. Our performance against Ross county wasn't good enough, correct. 

FFS, im glad we win tonight and I'd love levein to go on and win the league and cup double but it's not going to happen. I find it hard to disagree with Stewart that levains teams underperform and under him we will win nothing

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

That’ll be his weekend ruined. 

:jjyay:

This. 

Desperate stuff. His media career has been built on his hatred of Levein. It will be fun watching him unravel.

The Internet
Just now, MrBones said:

Everything Stewart said before the match was 100% correct. How could any hearts fan disagree with what he said? He said our record under levein inst good enough, correct. 4 wins in 2019 isn't good enoug, correct. Our performance against Ross county wasn't good enough, correct. 

FFS, im glad we win tonight and I'd love levein to go on and win the league and cup double but it's not going to happen. I find it hard to disagree with Stewart that levains teams underperform and under him we will win nothing

Did he go into any detail or just scour wikipedia for our results and then say them out loud like usual. Those statements might be correct but it's hardly ground breaking stuff. Everyone knows our record isn't good enough. 

Pound shop Hearts player.

Pound shop angry man.

Pound shop intellectual.

Pound shop pundit.

And I bet you a pound he still thinks he's right.

i wish jj was my dad
17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sutton had Stewart and that other arsepiece Craigan on toast tonight. 

I  would love to see Levein and Stewart in a live debate. Now that would be quality viewing.

I would love to see Stewart and Levein jaickets oaff in a carpark. That would be quality viewing.

:clyay:

Cathro’s Da

The two of them completely embarrassing tonight. Especially that Craigan welt. The fact that I’ve had to google 3 times to make sure I’ve spelt his name correct proves how irrelevant he is.

All roads lead to Gorgie
24 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

His reaction to our first penalty was amazing. Tears, snotters, the lot. I get he hates levein and loves stating the obvious when we have bad results and people on his intelligence level think he's an absolute genius for doing so but he's a bitter clueless dick in reality. 

Stewart and Craigen didn't let go of the penalty decision for the rest of the half. When it was missed that should have been it. 

He is right about our underachieving for two seasons now but the bitterness that keeps coming through every time he comments on our games is as stupid as it is tedious. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

1 hour ago, Marriott said:

These guys are only latching on to popular opinion.

Maybe Mikey actually cares about Hearts and would like us to do well but can't see it under Craig, like many on here.

Proof will be in the pudding as they say, I think we are now on an upward slope, let's see what he says when we are doing well ... 

1 hour ago, dc-jambo said:

The point about tonight is, and the anger is about, the fact that he seemed upset and wasn’t happy, in fact far from it, that we won.

It might as well have been the most ardent Hibbie sitting there in a Michael Stewart costume.

We and Levein got a lot right tonight and he was basically raging about it. That’s the issue.

When we played 20 minutes of good old Hearts in your face football on the first half he basically didn’t say a word. The most he said was to be totally raging (wrongly) that we got that first penalty. 

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

grumpyespana

The club should ban Mr Stewart from Tynecastle for always being negative about our club and our manager can Anne do this.

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, leith_dude said:

Stewart is desperate for Levein to get sacked so he can be right which shows how much of a Hearts fan he is.  This desperation is tragic and negates any opinion he has until Levein is not in charge. 

Sad but true. 

Like many on here sadly too 

SpruceBringsteen

As I've said before, I'm not a fan of Levein as manager. Yet, I'm loving life and telling the planet it was fantastic we won tonight.

Stewart is probably in a bath listening to Leonard Cohen with a plugged in toaster.

**** him - he ain't Hearts.

I expect he will read every word of this outrage and revel in it.

When I watch the Hambone videos I just ignore his comments.  Total irrelevance to me.

5 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sutton had Stewart and that other arsepiece Craigan on toast tonight. 

I  would love to see Levein and Stewart in a live debate. Now that would be quality viewing.

How long, to the nearest 5 seconds before Craig put the heid on him and sent him into next Thursday.

Tin Hat on .... I actually usually like Michael Stewart, he speaks well and not afraid to say what needs to be said . 

Has rattled Rangers a few times to good effect .

However, ( tin hat off ) he was unbelievable for tonight’s game , I think if we won the toss he’d contest it. Any chance he had to be negative he took .

completely unprofessional and just sounded bitter . 

5 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Stewart and Craigen didn't let go of the penalty decision for the rest of the half. When it was missed that should have been it. 

He is right about our underachieving for two seasons now but the bitterness that keeps coming through every time he comments on our games is as stupid as it is tedious. 

And yet they spoke about the stonewaller we were denied for the shove in the back on walker for about 10 seconds!!!!

certainly no outrage there or anger about the injustice of not getting such a blatant penalty!!! 

Tried to put a negative slant on everything Hearts, Craigan as well. Embarrassing. Michael, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to remain objective, otherwise people just think you’re an idiot

8 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Him and that welt Craigen going on and on and on about how it wasn't a penalty when under the new guidelines (as Sutton shot down fat Ally with) it is a penalty. We all knew this was coming I'm just gobsmacked it was us who benefited from it. Especially with Madden refereeing. 

When I heard them my immediate thought was have they not watched any football over the summer.

Angry Haggis
6 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

The club should ban Mr Stewart from Tynecastle for always being negative about our club and our manager can Anne do this.

100% Rangers-esq behaviour. And would give MS another platform to sing from. 

Its a no from me.