• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

Why did you want the Hibs to win the cup ?

If you tell me who you were last time I bested you in the not so ancient, but yet still noble art of  JKB verbal combat and then you got a ban for being a chicken dinner, I'll tell you.

Pm me if you're embarrassed.

Did i just read that right? Someone wanted Hibs to win the cup?

That time they beat Rangers was one of the worst experiences of my life. 

Pretty sure Neilson was at fault for that. 

Away up in Gorgie
30 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The problem is the whole thing has turned into "he said, she said". Some of Stewart's criticism of Levein this season has been spot on. Some of what Levein said in the press conference is spot on. However, because it has become so personal then anything insightful or constructive is lost.

Stewart is paid to talk and stir up debate and controversy. Levein is the highly paid head of all things football at Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Frankly he should shut the **** up and get on doing the job he has been doing very poorly until such time as he had something substantive to turn around and throw at Stewart and any naysayer Hearts fans. Right now he just looks like a bitter tube who can’t handle a modicum of criticism despite the crap job he has been doing. Budge should be pulling him into line as all he is doing is creating further ill feeling and animosity with his badly timed comments.

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

And the only man in the history of the game to be in that position. Remarkable eh?

No

3 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Reminds me of when people were questioning the new stand. 

In what way? 🤔

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Stewart is paid to talk and stir up debate and controversy. Levein is the highly paid head of all things football at Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Frankly he should shut the **** up and get on doing the job he has been doing very poorly until such time as he had something substantive to turn around and throw at Stewart and any naysayer Hearts fans. Right now he just looks like a bitter tube who can’t handle a modicum of criticism despite the crap job he has been doing. Budge should be pulling him into line as all he is doing is creating further ill feeling and animosity with his badly timed comments.

If Stewart is paid like you say then we could and should simply ignore him. There's a difference between being a commentator and a "shock jock" which is what you are alluding to.

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Trolling seems to be all the rage on this thread it seems.

Different account same posting style, same trolling.

It's not Levein they're obsessed with.

It's JKB. 

Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, Sagan said:

You’re a The Rangers fan, then.

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Trolling seems to be all the rage on this thread it seems.

As long as you call it “a difference of opinion”, it’s cool. 

Away up in Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If Stewart is paid like you say then we could and should simply ignore him. There's a difference between being a commentator and a "shock jock" which is what you are alluding to.

Errrr it’s the Hearts manager who should ignore him and get on with trying to make his team something better than the shambles they’ve been. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hearts fans reacting to what Stewart has to say, plenty of us agree with much of what he has to say re God’s gift to himself! 

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Different account same posting style, same trolling.

It's not Levein they're obsessed with.

It's JKB. 

🙄

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Away up in Gorgie said:

Errrr it’s the Hearts manager who should ignore him and get on with trying to make his team something better than the shambles they’ve been. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hearts fans reacting to what Stewart has to say, plenty of us agree with much of what he has to say re God’s gift to himself! 

Point missed entirely. Try again.

I'll try translating. If Stewart is paid to stir up controversy, as you claim, then his whole raison d'etre would be to shit stir. There's a difference between giving an opinion and shit stirring.

47 minutes ago, Sagan said:

You're an arse eh? 

Why would being a paid member make any difference? 

If i donated 20 quid, would that make me worth listening to?

Get a grip. 

You could pay a million quid and you still wouldn't be worth listening to. Just a tedious hobo troll and hopefully you will be booted off here soon

pettigrewsstylist

Hes banging on a bit,,, but....hes not wrong!!!

Give me a passionate jambo driving non OF debate every day of week.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You could pay a million quid and you still wouldn't be worth listening to. Just a tedious hobo troll and hopefully you will be booted off here soon

You'd love that that eh, you happy clapper you. 

48 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

To be fair to Levein he never said a word about Stewart or even made an attempt to retaliate for easily a couple of years of criticism. 

I quite liked it when Levein never gave Stewart the attention he craved. Then Levein got so fed up of it he made the £1 wasted on Stewart comments. 

If you look at the entire history of the Levein vs Stewart saga you will see that genuinely Levein hasn't actually said too much about Stewart. Stewart however has a few digs a week on the radio, TV and in print.

Not quite - Levein made a complaint to the BBC about Stewart in December 2017.

Edited by Thomaso

Away up in Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Point missed entirely. Try again.

I'll try translating. If Stewart is paid to stir up controversy, as you claim, then his whole raison d'etre would be to shit stir. There's a difference between giving an opinion and shit stirring.

I don’t think he’s paid to shit stir, I think he’s paid to voice a strong opinion on Scottish football issues. An opinion he’s entitled to and re Levein one that is shared by many. That he manages to get under Levein’s skin so regularly is quite amusing. The best way Levein could of course shut him up is actually putting together a side that produces good football and consistent results but he appears more interested in playground chatter through the media. Tells you exactly where his priorities lie and that it’s all about Craig Levein. 

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

🙄

Never meant you mate.

You're just miserable unfortunalty.

I also love the new stand Glass facade so you get a bye.

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Never meant you mate.

You're just miserable unfortunalty.

I also love the new stand Glass facade so you get a bye.

That’s cheered me up no end! 😊

Ended up getting a Donor kebab if anyone is interested ha. 

Asked for a pickled chilli and he through on a hundred jalapenos, 

I was like,  err no, i meant one of those (pointing at the pickled chilli's)

Then he throws on 6 of those.

Absolutely clueless but it ended up right nice in the end. 

Scranned the lot. 

6 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Ended up getting a Donor kebab if anyone is interested ha. 

Asked for a pickled chilli and he through on a hundred jalapenos, 

I was like,  err no, i meant one of those (pointing at the pickled chilli's)

Then he throws on 6 of those.

Absolutely clueless but it ended up right nice in the end. 

Scranned the lot. 

Farleys rusk for dinner then..

Enjoy.

5 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Farleys rusk for dinner then..

Enjoy.

Simple pleasures mate. Not been this happy since we beat hibs 5-1 in the cup. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Can't speak for everyone but I'm more concerned about my own team rather than poking fun at Hibs or whoever else.  In pre social media days you had banter with mates who were Hibs and then 90 mins of tribalism every time a derby came around. 

Indeed, and pre social media days you also just moaned to your mates in the pub for an hour after a defeat and that was it. You didn't slag your own team off for weeks on end. Maybe, maybe if you were especially angry you penned a letter to the Pink News! You would have needed a steady supply of pens in those days.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Sagan said:

Right, change of subject, I'm going to the chippy, what should i get?

Baring in mind that i don't want to wait. 

Been waiting enough for us to play football. 

You going to that chippy that changes its name every few months but still continues to serve up the same old banal fayre?

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Simple pleasures mate. Not been this happy since we beat hibs 5-1 in the cup. 

A kebab has made you the happiest you've been in 7 years.... 

10 hours ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Harsh but true. In every interview  CL comes over as always being right.

Edited by Prof

Maroon Sailor

Not sure we should be taking much notice of someone who has never managed, no great shakes as a player who has worn a green shirt with white sleeves criticising an experienced manager who is Hearts through and through.

Levein has his faults but it's easy to take pot shots from a sofa in a TV studio as an utter gobshite who is nothing special except in their own lunch time.

YouLetYourClubDie

One would expect Levein to have more humility after the last 2 years of underachievement and dross football on show. Not surprising however given he knows his job is secure until Budge is removed.

Dallas Green
1 minute ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

One would expect Levein to have more humility after the last 2 years of underachievement and dross football on show. Not surprising however given he knows his job is secure until Budge is removed.

:cornette:

Get used to her being here for a few more years bud. She is the best thing that has happened to our club.

I'll 95% certain CL won't be manager next year as well.

gorgie rd eh11
6 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

So what's your plans for when "Budge is removed"?

Alex Kintner
9 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Sagan said:

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Not sure we should be taking much notice of someone who has never managed, no great shakes as a player who has worn a green shirt with white sleeves criticising an experienced manager who is Hearts through and through.

Levein has his faults but it's easy to take pot shots from a sofa in a TV studio as an utter gobshite who is nothing special except in their own lunch time.

Perfect summary of that ****ing

gobshite Stewart.

He's caused trouble just about everywhere he's been employed.

From the first time round at Hearts hence the £1 comment from CL.

Then the dressing room bust up with John Collins at Hibs which he was at the centre of.

Then his second stint at Hearts more ****ing troublemaking arguing with fans kicking out and falling on his jacksy  after getting sent off. 

Finally his repeated disgraceful behaviour on BT and Sportscene his constant stalking of CL and the way he speaks to colleagues who have the cheek to have a different opinion from him.

He is typical of the modern trend on TV a person who makes loads  of money and gets well known due to being as horrible as possible. He's the 'John McCririck' of Scottish football broadcasting imo

YouLetYourClubDie
14 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Get used to her being here for a few more years bud. She is the best thing that has happened to our club.

I'll 95% certain CL won't be manager next year as well.

She is tainting her legacy by keeping Levein in post and the longer she does it the more apathy will set in among the support. 55 folk in hospitality for the first home game of the season tells you all you need to know.

YouLetYourClubDie
15 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

So what's your plans for when "Budge is removed"?

When football targets are set and not not delivered the club must be ruthless in removing the manager in post. Otherwise target setting is pointless.

gorgie rd eh11

When football targets are set and not not delivered the club must be ruthless in removing the manager in post. Otherwise target setting is pointless.

Aye.

So what's your plans for the running of the club when "Budge is removed"?

Dallas Green

She is tainting her legacy by keeping Levein in post and the longer she does it the more apathy will set in among the support. 55 folk in hospitality for the first home game of the season tells you all you need to know.

She isn't tainting her legacy. That's just an absurd thing to say.

YouLetYourClubDie
Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Aye.

So what's your plans for the running of the club when "Budge is removed"?

That will be for the FOH members to decide and I will vote based on the manifestos of the candidates who go up for nomination. Impossible to say at the moment exactly how fan ownership will work but I would imagine it would be something like this.

We need a chairman/woman who cares about the HMFC first team first and foremost though and doesn't let vanity projects cloud their judgement.

That will be for the FOH members to decide and I will vote based on the manifestos of the candidates who go up for nomination. Impossible to say at the moment exactly how fan ownership will work but I would imagine it would be something like this.

We need a chairman/woman who cares about the HMFC first team first and foremost though and doesn't let vanity projects cloud their judgement.

So if FOH votes to keep the status quo, if there is such a vote, you’ll accept it ?

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Says the poster on a Hearts messageboard whose username refers to Rangers 🤤