Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Thomaso

• pettigrewsstylist

• Peebo

Regal Kingston

He’s like the managers laddie. 

Absolute dugshite week after week. 

Him and Brandon were both shocking today and shouldn’t be in the reckoning for the Hibs game. 

Diadora Van Basten

Meshino showed what you should expect from an attacking midfielder. Clare is a complete imposter cut from the same cloth as Martin, Amankwaa, Oshaniwa and all the other wage thief’s we have had over the last few years.

13 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Might be wrong but it looked he had a fall out with someone in the crowd  around the half way line in the Wheatfield.

Told folks in lower section D to eff off when getting pelters after his goal mistake.

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Meshino showed what you should expect from an attacking midfielder. Clare is a complete imposter cut from the same cloth as Martin, Amankwaa, Oshaniwa and all the other wage thief’s we have had over the last few years.

Meshino is paperweight.

Just now, jamboman9 said:

Told folks in lower section D to eff off when getting pelters after his goal mistake.

While he was honking, I did appreciate Uche’s visible contrition about his error for the second.

Clare, on the other hand, showed passion for possibly the first time in a Hearts jersey, but it seemed to be moaning at others after what was clearly his horrendous error for their third. 

2 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Let himself down in more ways than one.

Clare started the game well, shat the bed after 20 mins and fell out of the game completely, and instead of being substituted he was inexaplicably hung out to dry by the manager at right back, where he predictably sold the jerseys.

Edited by blairdin

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Meshino is paperweight.

And with that statement you proved you know f+++ all about football.

I presume you were not at the game today to see his goal.

7 minutes ago, blairdin said:

Clare started the game well, shat the bed after 20 mins and fell out of the game completely, and instead of being substituted he was inexaplicably hung out to dry by the manager at right back, where he predictably sold the jerseys.

In a nutshell. 

I dont think Claire is good enough for the Hearts attacking midfield role however; Why the feck did CL put him at RB. Thats just wrong. 

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

has zero fight, will to win, confidence, physical strength or awareness.

Sums him up for me!

Been a waste of a jersey for months. Certainly not cut out for the Scottish game.

29 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

No idea why Levein didn’t just sub Clare off when he made the substitution. Why move an attacking midfield player that’s not having a very good game to right back, just sub him and leave your right back on. 

My 13yo son asked me the same question today at the game.

Brandon wasn't having the best of games but he was a better option than Clare at RB

claire showed today he does not look comfortable at defence all supporters know he stuggles badly he tries his best going forward but Levien puts him right back position 

34 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

If that's true, he should be suspended by the Club.

37 minutes ago, dode said:

You we’re doing great till you singled out walker , I like Claire but I’m no going to try to switch the ire to another player .

walker has had a couple of decent games since his return and snapped a leg in a goal saving tackle . 

I didn't actually mean to single out Walker, mate.  I just meant that the homegrown lads get a lot more leeway than the others! 

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Never a right back in a million years.

Had to kick that out for their third goal but what the **** was Doyle coming out for?

I assume Clare wanted to play it back to him but Doyle just narrowed the angle. 

Why would anyone think he is? Baffling substitution. One of the few players who could possibly create something. Mover to right back.

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

No chance. That’s more than the window cleaner gets. 

Do you mean the window licker - Boaby Zlamal?

Bazzas right boot

Claire is good technically. 

He can pass, go past players and can shoot. 

However, he goes missing and his positional sense and awareness is attrorious. 

He becomes a passanger far too easily. 

When we went to ten, with Meshino on and Claire at rb we were better in the middle. 

He also gave up after his mistake. 

6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Why would anyone think he is? Baffling substitution. One of the few players who could possibly create something. Mover to right back.

Don’t think anyone does bar our manager 

49 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

100% this.

However, first name on the team sheet for the H1b5 game.

1 hour ago, daftie said:

I’m generally an upbeat supporter, although like all I have some favourites, but I have been on Clares case for a while now, and its because I just think hes pish. No agenda, nothing to do with creed or colour, but based on 50 years of watching the JT’s, and hes awful. 

He has the heart of a mouse, and is soft as sin. He is so not cut out for the Scottish game. I 100% agree putting him to right back was mental, but feck me just clear the bloody ball. 

I like most players, or try and see a positive in nearly them all, but I think Clare frustrates me more than most, as he has some ability. 

He has no football brain, desire, hunger etc Ability counts for heehaw unless you have these basic qualities. He is not the sole one to criticise but for the life of me I cannot believe the amount of supporters he has. Hes mince. 

Good post I used to think there was something about him but for me he has no desire or fight 

He isn’t what we need 

1 hour ago, jake said:

He is shite .

He is lazy.

And I couldn't give a fek what colour of skin he has.

Utter pish bringing the race card into this.

I can think of one game.

One where he mildly stood out.

Major fall out in Lower B today between a couple of guys and an older boy. They were accusing him of being a racist for his abuse of SC. 

He's not a right back, why play him as one? It is genuinely like the manager is trolling us

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Claire is good technically. 

He can pass, go past players and can shoot. 

However, he goes missing and his positional sense and awareness is attrorious. 

He becomes a passanger far too easily. 

When we went to ten, with Meshino on and Claire at rb we were better in the middle. 

He also gave up after his mistake. 

Though he gave up well before that, like he does in every other game.

49 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Meshino is paperweight.

Set up the first goal from nothing and scored the second. Change your user name to ilovehibs, it’s far more appropriate.

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Major fall out in Lower B today between a couple of guys and an older boy. They were accusing him of being a racist for his abuse of SC. 

He's not a right back, why play him as one? It is genuinely like the manager is trolling us

Was he being racist?

Or can you not criticise someone because of the skin colour.

Waste of a jersey and has been for the vast majority of his time here.

Not been helped at times by being played, or like today, being moved out of position.

He should have been rested/dropped a long long time ago.

Had he come through the ranks at Hearts that would have most certainly happened. 

I feel sorry for anyone who plays in this team under levein. They are shambolic just now. Why he didn't just give the ball back to the keeper straight away I do t know. Played his part in loosing two goal this week and one against Hamilton. Anyone else would have been dropped by now, it's doing him no favours by playing him. Take him out of the first 11 since we rarely win with him in, make him earn a start.

Edited by jambopilms

Clare is skilful but isn’t prepared to break sweat for the jersey. He’s a luxury we can’t afford. Saying that the midfield setup by Levein was as bizarre as you could get. Levein has been boasting about several new midfield players yet kept them on the bench until the game was lost.

58 minutes ago, Rods said:

I have been sticking up for Clare a lot and feel he is getting a lot of unnecessary stick but today I felt he was poor. I do however stick to my point on Levein playing him out of position is pointless. He either plays attacking mid or he is a sub.

My thoughts at half time were to sub-off MacLean and put Clare into an attacking mid position, with maybe Morrison coming on to play right wing.

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

Set up the first goal from nothing and scored the second. Change your user name to ilovehibs, it’s far more appropriate.

There's some amount of irony in that post..... Did you read the match report somewhere you Hibs @#@@#@

I think Clare hates Scottish football already and as soon as he is released and plays back in the English leagues he will waste no time in letting us all know!

Just now, EarnockJambo said:

There's some amount of irony in that post..... Did you read the match report somewhere you Hibs @#@@#@

No I watched the game and saw a player determined to do his best. Presumably you were or are still in the pub. You certainly didn’t see today’s game if you wrote that crap. 

Thought this guy deserved a chance, thinking he had something but, he's absolute dugshite. Watched him solely for 10-15min today and he offers nowt. Fell at the slightest touch and had no fight whatsoever. Absolute passenger!

Wasn't helped by being stuck at right back just after we got back into the game but sold the jerseys!

Must have photos of Levein or Budge....shouldn't play another minute in a maroon jersey.

Offers for Spurs etc. Before signing, as what a feckin ball boy!!!

been here before

Just needs more time.

And more games

And time to settle

And time to get over his injury.

And to play in his right position

And a new manager to play under

And to play in a different system.

And to get used to his new team mates.

Then he'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Just needs more time.

And more games

And time to settle

And time to get over his injury.

And to play in his right position

And a new manager to play under

And to play in a different system.

And to get used to his new team mates.

Then he'll be fine.

And some guts.

And strength.

And ability to stop falling down.

And being able to pass a ball forward.

And to stop blaming team mates/opposition/ref for being a big girls blouse.

And motivation.

And for not believing he is Dele Ali.

And some guts (yes, I know I already listed this but needs to be added again!).