Sean Clare.

Whatever

Booed off by the majority in the away end. For that to happen to a hearts player in a derby shows how poorly he played and how little he offered. Time is up for him I think.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Thomaso

• pettigrewsstylist

• Peebo

Just now, Barasa said:

Not true - fist pump on the bench after the equaliser. 

Saw another couple of posts on the match thread talking about how miserable he looked on the bench - you can guarantee if he was looking relaxed or smiling folk would be having a go at him for that too. 

He wasn't great today but no more ineffective than Mulraney or Damour before he came off. Get the impression some people will never like him. 

Damour was disappointing I agree, but hasn't had as many chances as your pal

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

And still some find an excuse to have a wee greet :rofl:

Honestly, I'm not even particularly anti-Clare but hooking him did swing the game. 

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's warranted, the guy is a total imposter. Not good enough. 

Just now, Glottis said:

Correctly subbed today.

2 bad games in a row.

Needs rested

Rested? 

He's not good enough, Neither is Berra anymore. 

Harsh but true. 

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

And still you are on here making your snidey wee trolling comments ya absolute plum.. Clare was an absolute imposter as usual.. these guys are making a valid point.. today was fantastic.. I'm over the moon.. I'm not actually focusing on Clare personally... does that mean Clare gets a free pass for being a gutless wonder ? He'll be in the starting eleven on Wed and these guys have a point.. this **** doesn't deserve to be

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Damour was disappointing I agree, but hasn't had as many chances as your pal

And now Morrison is back and Meshino is up to full speed we might see him dropped to the bench. 

Being given too many chances by Levein  and not going tonto at the goal doesn't mean he's an "arsehole of the highest order" either. 

3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Rested? 

Harsh but true. 

Berra was excellent today. Hopefully builds on this now. 

Moved to right back last week, subbed today. 

If he had made a position his own these things wouldn’t happen. 

It’s hard to put in more articulate, nicer terms to express how the guy just doesn’t look good enough. 

What does levein see in him to pick him every week that no one else does?! It's like playing with a man down. 

Looks good running with the ball but always an easy side ways or backwards pass at the end. 

Mulraney is a bit the same actually. A bit more direct running style but final ball is atrocious. 

2 minutes ago, Barasa said:

And now Morrison is back and Meshino is up to full speed we might see him dropped to the bench. 

Being given too many chances by Levein  and not going tonto at the goal doesn't mean he's an "arsehole of the highest order" either. 

Sorry mate I think he is, never a team player

12 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Rested? 

Harsh but true. 

Give him a few games on the bench. If he makes an impact when he comes on build on that otherwise move him on. Personally I think he has skills but it clearly isn't working and he's had more than a fair run of games to show his worth (or rather lack of).  Quite apart from work rate to my eye he gives away too many balls and often seems to slow play down.

wattie exploited

just plods about every game and will play perhaps ok for 5 mins in a a game he has the talent but just doesnt show it enough and his work rate is shit !!!!

I don't think there has been a player I've disliked more than Clare in a good number of years. Absolutely awful. Brings nothing to the game and hides.

8 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Couple of shots of Craig second half and Clare is sitting behind him staring into space not even watching???

I may be wrong but didn't look interested in the slightest.

Taking him off changed the game

This is getting ridiculous Clare at fault for everything, goal changed the game fair play to Uche thought he should’ve been hooked instead of Clare he was totally ineffective before the goal against a poor inexperienced Hibs team 

7 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Give him a few games on the bench. If he makes an impact when he comes on build on that otherwise move him on. Personally I think he has skills but it clearly isn't working and he's had more than a fair run of games to show his worth (or rather lack of).  Quite apart from work rate to my eye he gives away too many balls and often seems to slow play down.

He's not an impact player, so that's not going to happen. 

He doesn't have great pace, he doesn't have a lot of skill, he doesn't see the goals and think, i'm going to batter than ball in there.

You're on to a loser here. 

10 minutes ago, Sagan said:

He's not an impact player, so that's not going to happen. 

He doesn't have great pace, he doesn't have a lot of skill, he doesn't see the goals and think, i'm going to batter than ball in there.

You're on to a loser here. 

You're the one on to a loser here. 

Are you hurting Troll?

Jean Louis Valois
46 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

No emotion at Hearts goals, arsehole of the highest order

That’s nonsense, you could see him cheering when Hickey scores. I’m not his biggest fan but I think now that people are looking for faults with him.

41 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Saw another couple of posts on the match thread talking about how miserable he looked on the bench - you can guarantee if he was looking relaxed or smiling folk would be having a go at him for that too. 

He wasn't great today but no more ineffective than Mulraney or Damour before he came off. Get the impression some people will never like him. 

Word perfect 👏

37 minutes ago, Glottis said:

Correctly subbed today.

2 bad games in a row.

Needs rested

2 bad games, I take it you've only been to 3 games, the guy is gash

2 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

That’s nonsense, you could see him cheering when Hickey scores. I’m not his biggest fan but I think now that people are looking for faults with him.

This!

Looked completely devoid of confidence today. He had two or three opportunities in promising positions and rather than having a strike panicked and looked to get rid of the ball.

We were much better when he came off.

2 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

You really don't have to look for faults. They hit you in the face, there are so many of them.

46 minutes ago, Barasa said:

He's seen by the children as a scapegoat. Some of the attacks on him are verging on the hysterical.

If he is at full fitness, it's a worry, looking at some of his attempts to track back. 

That's not an athlete in my book.

Certainly not what we need at present.

48 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Rested? 

Harsh but true. 

Berra was OK today. 

Needs to be dropped for a while to gain some confidence. Very lazy player and offers little in a game. Has ability which is all the more frustrating.

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

He's seen by the children as a scapegoat. Some of the attacks on him are verging on the hysterical.

Why do we need a scapegoat when we won the game??? 🤔

Even a child can see Clare is just not pulling his weight and does not merit a starting place every week.

9 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Berra was OK today. 

Berra played a Captains role today when he obviously cannot be full of confidence.

Well done skipper! 👍

Edited by Thomaso

23 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

You obviously don't  know a fitba player if he skelped you on the puss.

He's not been great by any stretch of the imagination but I do think it's down to the tactics.  He came in wasn't fully fit and then went into a heart team that has won a handful of games in a year plus.  If we are losing games, the role he plays just highlights him just now.  He's been played at right back a couple of times towards the end of matches which doesn't do him justice and he's lost his man (but that's Levein's fault).

Also this work rate thing is Bull - if he loses the ball he chases back - it was seen today - he just looks lazy but he's not - if you look at miles covered by hearts players he'll be up there.

Light weight in tackle - yes - lacking in confidence - yes - decent player at this level - up for debate.

I don't think you can judge a player like him properly that has been played in the poorest hearts team (over the past year or so) I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Edited by dukebox
typo

21 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Needs to be dropped for a while to gain some confidence. Very lazy player and offers little in a game. Has ability which is all the more frustrating.

I doubt if being dropped from a team does much for a player's confidence.