• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Thomaso

• pettigrewsstylist

• Peebo

I have voted with my feet and wasnt there today but Terry McCann on the radio has slaughtered him today...quite some verdict he has given on Claire....and it aint good!!! 🤤

The Internet

Was good playing in his best position in the first half. Then shocker he gets stuck on the left and is ineffectual. 

3fingersreid

Played well today , more so in the first half not so much second . Far far worse players out there than him today , step forward our captain .

indianajones
6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Gives up far too easily and looks disinterested most of the time

His lack of effort for their second sums him up. 

4 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

He played well today, and his effort cant be argued. 

We really have some of the most critical fans!!

Did you not see him at the second goal? Looked like an amateur. 

He is ****ing pish, he was taking the piss big time when he went on about EPL clubs wanting him, it must have been to wash the kit or something. 

Sean Claire was man of the match today without a doubt and showed what he can do and deserves that credit. I am still dumbfounded how we didn’t win today ☹️

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Russ1977 said:

I’ve been critical of Clare but he’s been excellent so far. Much more involved and showing he can be a good player for us.

Yup far better today.

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

His lack of effort for their second sums him up. 

Did you not see him at the second goal? Looked like an amateur. 

Get a grip!! 

Our "supporters" always need to have a scapegoat 

He had a good game today, and became less effective when CL punted him out to the left,  hes a good player that I think is ineffective within CL tactics and again that proved to be the case when CL switched him whilst he was having a good game. 

I dont think he deserves to be constantly picked out, the whole team has been underperforming so the team as a collective should be criticised. 

His and the team's performances for the past 10 months fall at CL feet, his tactical ineptitude  and an unbelievable lack of confidence. 

3fingersreid
Just now, scotty2442 said:

Get a grip!! 

He had a good game today, and became less effective when CL punted him out to the left,  hes a good player that I think is ineffective within CL tactics and again that proved to be the case when CL switched him whilst he was having a good game. 

I dont think he deserves to be constantly picked out, the whole team has been underperforming so the team as a collective should be criticised. 

His and the team's performances for the past 10 months fall at CL feet, his tactical ineptitude  and an unbelievable lack of confidence. 

Yep 100%

BackOfTheNet

Take a look at the comments posted at half time. With logic (and not emotion) people were saying he was the best on the park. High emotion (and alcohol no doubt) after apologetic rage at not beating Hamilton he’s the scapegoat again. Predictable as night after day you lot.

Whelan and Mulraney won the sponsors MOM today - they both played well, but not as well as Clare. Anyone saying different is blinded by their stubbornness.

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Fair doos shaggy admitting your initial judgement is somewhat flawed.😂

Haha, steady. He was poor second half but he was definitely shifted to accommodate Meshi. Stopped a couple of breakaways so wasn’t all bad. I’d give him his first 7(and a half) out of 10 today 

indianajones
Just now, scotty2442 said:

Get a grip!! 

Completely agree regarding judging players under the current management team - it's difficult to do as they are literally being hung out to dry. 

I've never singled him out in the past. My comments on him today are down to his attempt at defending their second equaliser which to be fair was just embarrassing from him. Extremely weak and lacking in basic footballing effort. 

4 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Get a grip!! 

I’ve said he had a good game today but he was weak at the 2nd goal. I thought Berra got more stick than Clare today. Some behind me were even screaming at Berra after the 2nd. 😳

25 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Was good playing in his best position in the first half. Then shocker he gets stuck on the left and is ineffectual. 

Played in 3 different positions today.  How can any player find form when constantly moved about 

20 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Sean Claire was man of the match today without a doubt and showed what he can do and deserves that credit. I am still dumbfounded how we didn’t win today ☹️

In what sense? We were absolutely woeful, that’s why we never won. No clear system, players hiding, hoof-ball at every opportunity, an extreme lack of creativity...

Good first half, decent goal, but second half was still slow to close down often leaving Washington to do any chasing while he walked/lightly jogged.

3 minutes ago, MWHearts said:

In what sense? We were absolutely woeful, that’s why we never won. No clear system, players hiding, hoof-ball at every opportunity, an extreme lack of creativity...

Wow the guy was everywhere and played in 2/3 different positions today and adapted well in all. Broke up play and moved forward at every opportunity. Let’s put it this way name another player that you could transition in to those positions today 🤔

Edited by tynietigers

sidjamesbottle
40 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

He played well today, and his effort cant be argued. 

We really have some of the most critical fans!!

No we don't when it really matters he hides, was really desperate for the guy to do well, just doesn't do enough

McCann was saying on sportsound that Clare was hiding was hiding the whole 2nd half? Wasnt there today but from what posters are saying, he played well?

Still not good enough IMO, will need to put a rinof consistent games to change my mind.

12 minutes ago, kila said:

Good first half, decent goal, but second half was still slow to close down often leaving Washington to do any chasing while he walked/lightly jogged.

Agreed, really good first half but invisible second half.  Very poor for the 2nd hamilton goal.

Whole team posted missing in the second half.  Aidy White farting about for the first goal.  Just dreadful. 

19 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Sean Clare has a very good game today. 

He has a very good 60 minutes. Whole team fell apart after that. No doubt he’ll be singled out again tho. 

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, Gorgieshed said:

McCann was saying on sportsound that Clare was hiding was hiding the whole 2nd half? Wasnt there today but from what posters are saying, he played well?

Still not good enough IMO, will need to put a rinof consistent games to change my mind.

McCann was talking pish then. He played intricate passes stuck on the wing, he got stuck in (a criticism labelled at him often is that he doesn’t) and if it wasn’t for Mackinnon scything him down he and Meshino we’re onto a two on one situation.

The whole team was quiet the second half, mainly down to Hamilton adapting to our tactics but us not adapting to theirs (happens all to often than). Out of the whole team that was quiet Clare was nowhere near the quietest.

Lovely goal and excellent first half.....then as usual fell out the game when the going got tough. Was also weak in the challenge that led to their second goal.

29 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Sean Clare has a very good game today. 

This.  Won a few tackles when the rest of the midfield were pussying out of them.

BackOfTheNet
Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

This.  Won a few tackles when the rest of the midfield were pussying out of them.

Thankfully someone else saw it. A few crunchers too. But looking at this thread he went into hiding “as usual” and was “weak”. What utter utter nonsense.

FERRY HEARTS

Had a descent enough first half

Then cost us the game by laying off the opponent and letting him easily win the challenge which then resulted in Hamilton equaliser 

Archie White

Clare consistently gets "picked out" for a reason - he is just not good enough. He had a good first half by his standards but like so many others did not perform in the second. Looks disinterested half the time and has no place in this league.

Clare was good today. 

His only real mistake was losing a header which contributed to the 2nd goal although I hold our sleeping defenders accountable for that. 

To accuse him of not trying or hiding today is ridiculous.

Mr Brightside

Thought Clare was our best player today. Won tackles tried to carry the ball and make forward passes, also scored a goal.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
14 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Scored a goal, cost a goal and the rest was a typical performance from Clare 

Good fun for as long as people on here tried to use one goal against a woeful side like Hamilton to excuse his generally gashness though

57 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Wow the guy was everywhere and played in 2/3 different positions today and adapted well in all. Broke up play and moved forward at every opportunity. Let’s put it this way name another player that you could transition in to those positions today 🤔

I was referring to your ‘dumbfounded how we didn’t win’ remark.

Clare was good today but we were playing Hamilton - this is a guy that was ‘wanted’ by Villa, Everton, Tottenham. It’s about time he started putting in a shift.