***Official Aberdeen v Hearts Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

We're playing Aberdeen mate :thumbsup:

Yeah but I live in Turkey and was hoping to get the commentary :)

Edited by Turkishcap

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

• IveSeenTheLight

• Famous 1874

Five to One
55 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Folk have been telling him to piss off for years mate-good luck with that👍🏼

He does disappear - as soon as his team is pumped. Very strange bloke, like most mutton humpers I’ve come across.

2 minutes ago, Five to One said:

He does disappear - as soon as his team is pumped. Very strange bloke, like most mutton humpers I’ve come across.

:oohmatron:

1 minute ago, Chambie1993 said:

Just arrived in Aberdeen off the train. Where are fellow Jambos heading for a scoop before the game?

Usually a boozer 👍

52 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

You are a shower of cheating ***** and you personally are a voyeurist weirdo. 

Disagree with that if you can 

The benefit of us winning, other than 3 points of course, is that this plum will go into hiding until the next game between us and them.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Anyone with a firestick/IPTV its on channel 546 on the UK Sports section. Will come live at 3pm 

On Sportsdonkey?

there are streams available - will post one when i know it works (usually at kick off)

Just now, To Be Frank said:

On Sportsdonkey?

Platform stbEmu (Pro) 

Uk Sports section channel 546 (Hearts Tv Live)

Cruyff Turn

2 hrs to go! Can’t wait.

We can win this game. I actually prefer our tough start, it means we need to compete to a high level early on. 

Naismith will surely start. 

maroonlegions

2-1  Hearts .  Nasiy and Hallkit.

Look out for the sheep fans screaming for free kicks at the slightest of  contact, fecking wankers.    

FTH. 

Edited by maroonlegions

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

2 hrs to go! Can’t wait.

We can win this game. I actually prefer our tough start, it means we need to compete to a high level early on. 

Naismith will surely start. 

Start as you mean to go on! 

Right in about these sheep worrying *******s 

35 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Let's have an actual go at trying to win instead of hoping for a wee break.

I agree but, unfortunately that likely won't happen. Levein will set the team out to stop Aberdeen playing and hope for someone to take it upon themselves to actually attack, if and when Aberdeen find themselves briefly out of position. I'd expect us to play the usual side to side stuff and back to Berra/keeper and hope Aberdeen come out so we might create a bit of space somewhere. That is Craig's main problem, he'd rather think of ways to stop the opposition than go out and get into them. It's very easy for an opposition manager, any opposition manager to know how we will play and it will be Craig's downfall in the end unfortunately, unless he changes his ways. I expect a defeat but really hope we can get something out of the game.

Cruyff Turn
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Start as you mean to go on! 

Right in about these sheep worrying *******s 

That’s it Eddie! 👍🏼

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I agree but, unfortunately that likely won't happen. Levein will set the team out to stop Aberdeen playing and hope for someone to take it upon themselves to actually attack, if and when Aberdeen find themselves briefly out of position. I'd expect us to play the usual side to side stuff and back to Berra/keeper and hope Aberdeen come out so we might create a bit of space somewhere. That is Craig's main problem, he'd rather think of ways to stop the opposition than go out and get into them. It's very easy for an opposition manager, any opposition manager to know how we will play and it will be Craig's downfall in the end unfortunately, unless he changes his ways. I expect a defeat but really hope we can get something out of the game.

Its been this way for THREE years and he is STILL in charge, untouchable man, really beginning to dislike him on that front, that is his utter stubbornness to fecking CHANGE it.  

Edited by maroonlegions

9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

2-1  Hearts .  Nasiy and Hallkit.

Look out for the sheep fans screaming for free kicks at the slightest of  contact, fecking wankers.    

FTH. 

This. 

Theyve turned into cheating pond life. Every challenge they’ll go down and shriek for cards like the girls they are

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Its been this way for THREE years and he is STILL in charge, untouchable man, really beginning to dislike him on that front, that is his utter stubbornness to fecking CHANGE it.  

Said the same throughout that time. The one thing I will say is that it doesn't matter who Levein puts out, ultimately it's up to the players to perform to their own capabilities even if Levein tries to restrict them. I'd ignore him on the sidelines and do what I think will help get us a result if I was one of the players.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I hope the oil and gas downturn isn't turning Aberdeen back into the third-world, backwater, shithole that it was before it got lucky. :lol:

👍

That would be just awful.

While I agree with the first half of your post, I don’t think taking enjoyment in mass redundancies and a declining economy should be used as a stick with which to beat someone with. 

We have all benefitted from Scotland’s oil in the past and anyone here that has ever been made redundant will tell you, it’s a horrible time not only personally, but for your family also. 

Anyway, back on topic. An optimistic 1-1. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

This. 

Theyve turned into cheating pond life. Every challenge they’ll go down and shriek for cards like the girls they are

That’s harsh on girls to be fair.

Jambosteve1902
29 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

that game kicks off at 13.30, ours kicks off at 15.00

Therefore a minimum 20 min overlap. Cant believe people dont just answer the guys simple question lol 

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Away and take your face for a shite, mate. :lol:

The Pittodrie seagulls have more class than half of the piano-shifters your hun-sympathising, rat of a manager puts out on the park.

I hope the oil and gas downturn isn't turning Aberdeen back into the third-world, backwater, shithole that it was before it got lucky. 👍

That would be just awful.

😀😀😀

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

While I agree with the first half of your post, I don’t think taking enjoyment in mass redundancies and a declining economy should be used as a stick with which to beat someone with. 

We have all benefitted from Scotland’s oil in the past and anyone here that has ever been made redundant will tell you, it’s a horrible time not only personally, but for your family also. 

Anyway, back on topic. An optimistic 1-1. 

Lighten up, mate.

Football rivalries are about being horrible to each other.

I don't want to actually be up to my knees in anyone's blood in any literal sense either, but it's a catchy number and does the job.

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Yeah but I live in Turkey and was hoping to get the commentary :)

Ah, fair enough. Best ask on the huns game thread :thumbsup:

Jean Louis Valois

3 at the back with two wing backs then? Or is Halkett in midfield 

Edited by Jean Louis Valois

upgotheheads

Zlamal

Smith     Souttar   Berra     Hickey 

Halkett

Walker  Clare  Irving  Mulraney

Ikpeazu

Holyrood_Hearts
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

That looks like Halkett in midfield?? His name wasn’t beside Smith Berra or Souttar

It’s listed in squad number, but I agree I think Halkett will be in midfield 

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That looks like Halkett in midfield?? His name wasn’t beside Smith Berra or Souttar

Is it not number order? Hence why Hickey is last 

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Is it not in squad number order?

i thinks it’s 3 at the back with mulraney Walker Clare Irving in midfield, I suspect walker and Clare will be told to support Uche, with Irving sitting, hickey and smith wing backs! Could be wrong though and Halkett is in there.

Edited by Rudy T

Jambosteve1902

Way i see it

zlamal

smith berra souttar hickey 

Irving.  Halket

walker.    Clare.     Mulraney

Uche

4-2-3-1 to match them