***Official Aberdeen v Hearts Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, ericb said:

We will smash that in the next few years, we now have a ground making money all year long, while you have to pay for a new one.

Let me know when it happens ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

• IveSeenTheLight

• neilnunb

The Treasurer
24 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

We have in the past succumbed to teams who beat us physically.

I’m glad to see that we have matched the physicality on the pitch so we don’t lose the battle before the game can be played.

So, the sheep aren't a shower of dirty bassa's, their just "matching up to the physicality" of opponents.

Aye ok then

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, The Treasurer said:

So, the sheep aren't a shower of dirty bassa's, their just "matching up to the physicality" of opponents.

Aye ok then

Thats the truth. The facts don’t lie.

one of the worst in recent seasons, I don’t know why Palladio wasn’t sent off.

If I recall correctly, the ref Thompson?, even had a word to warn Robbie Neilson that he couldn’t give him any more leeway.

Totally corrupt, thank goodness that The Craig Thompson Show has retired.

kingantti1874

Sheep are a bunch of diving cloggers, Dirty as **** off the ball then fall over with a scream at the slightest contact. One bad season and they will be back to gates of 7 or 8k and once the oil is gone in a few years they’ll be as relevant as Peterhead 

kingantti1874

Sheep are a bunch of diving cloggers, Dirty as **** off the ball then fall over with a scream at the slightest contact. One bad season and they will be back to gates of 7 or 8k and once the oil is gone in a few years they’ll be as relevant as Peterhead 

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

If I recall correctly, the ref Thompson?, even had a word to warn Robbie Neilson that he couldn’t give him any more leeway.

So does this mean that your players (and manager) have stopped falling over and greetin to the ref for the slightest contact now that they are a "big, physical"  team.

Soapy Soutar
10 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I just dont get why a supporter of a team posts on a rival teams fans forum??

Each to their own and all that but to me it makes no sense at all

Edited by Soapy Soutar

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, Jodami said:

Naismith will be kicked upside down, McInnes will identify him as our only danger and act accordingly. 

I doubt Naismith will start. Probably last 20 minutes or so. 

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

So does this mean that your players (and manager) have stopped falling over and greetin to the ref for the slightest contact now that they are a "big, physical"  team.

Lets see how the game goes on Sunday.

You’re blind if you think Hearts were historically exempt from diving.

I’m expecting Berra to be very “hands-on”. Football is a contact sport, but it’s not rugby either ;)

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Lets see how the game goes on Sunday.

You’re blind if you think Hearts were historically exempt from diving.

I’m expecting Berra to be very “hands-on”. Football is a contact sport, but it’s not rugby either ;)

Most, if not all teams have issues with "simulation". The sheep have turned it into an art form.

As for your Berra comment, I have a one word answer to that, Cosgrove.

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Most, if not all teams have issues with "simulation". The sheep have turned it into an art form.

As for your Berra comment, I have a one word answer to that, Cosgrove.

Ballon D’Or? 6 goals in 4 games this season.

25 in his last 32.

Top scorer in Europa League this season so far.

Hoping he get’s another one or two on Sunday

Sammy Cosgrove, Sammy Cosgrove.

Sammy Cosgrove Ballon D’Or

;)

The Treasurer
15 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Ballon D’Or? 6 goals in 4 games this season.

25 in his last 32.

Top scorer in Europa League this season so far.

Hoping he get’s another one or two on Sunday

Sammy Cosgrove, Sammy Cosgrove.

Sammy Cosgrove Ballon D’Or

;)

You should just have stopped at Ballon

21 minutes ago, Soapy Soutar said:

I just dont get why a supporter of a team posts on a rival teams fans forum??

Each to their own and all that but to me it makes no sense at all

'Cause otherwise he'd have to talk to other Aberdeen fans 😂

Soapy Soutar
8 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Suddenly it all makes sense

Fit like iveseenthelight?

3fingersreid

One of the very few footballing things I agree on with my hibs supporting friend is that ,certainly last season , Aberdeen were the dirtiest team and biggest shower of moaning faced *******s certainly in the top 6 ,if not the league . 

Team, fans and pundits , all irritating ***** 

The Apprentice

I'd love to stuff them purely to get it right up Willie Miller who is fast reaching Pat Bonner in terms of the most irritating pundit on the radio.  Moaned constantly after the last game at Tynecastle about Uche throwing his weight about but didn't mention Cosgrove and his inability to go in for an aerial challenge without leading with his elbows.  You just know he'll take any opportunity to have a dig at us this weekend too, even if we win.

Apart from Celtic's ££££, Scottish clubs fare poorly against what are considered to be "minnows" by our media.  Surely professional teams in the SPL should beat part-time teams, shouldn't they?  Or is it just that bigger average crowds does not necessarily mean  better squads.

On an aside, I note that the mighty Connagh's Quay Nomads were eliminated last night.

I imagine Aberdeen have been honing their squealing and agonised,   contorted face skills.     Play to your strengths.

1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

I doubt Naismith will start. Probably last 20 minutes or so. 

That seems sensible, his game time needs managed. 

TyphoonJambo

Amongst the top 10 things I want in life, not far behind a russian hooker and a go on Anne's boat, is reading that the moany faced has been Miller has been caught by grampians finest strapped across the back of a short horned cheviot. Cant stand the dribbling welt. 

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Aberdeen are the only side I’ve ever seen refuse to give the ball back to Hearts after they’ve put it out for a throw in so they could one of their players treated for injury. 

Not once, but twice. 

Let’s not cry about sportsmanship here mate. 

2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Frequently the architect of his own downfall.

18Jambo_dave74

I see the usual big physical Hearts chat has started. Hopefully the likes of Cosgrove, McKenna, Ferguson etc are able to protect themselves from such brutality. 

Talking of physical teams, reminds me of two of Aberdeen's recent cup defeats against Celtic - some of the worst 'challenges' you'll see. Still, I suppose it was against Celtic. 

IveSeenTheLight
59 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Aberdeen are the only side I’ve ever seen refuse to give the ball back to Hearts after they’ve put it out for a throw in so they could one of their players treated for injury. 

Not once, but twice. 

Let’s not cry about sportsmanship here mate. 

I remember that game and there certainly was gamesmanship / time-wasting going on which resulted in the decision not to aid Hearts in their tactics

45 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

I see the usual big physical Hearts chat has started. Hopefully the likes of Cosgrove, McKenna, Ferguson etc are able to protect themselves from such brutality. 

Talking of physical teams, reminds me of two of Aberdeen's recent cup defeats against Celtic - some of the worst 'challenges' you'll see. Still, I suppose it was against Celtic. 

We certainly have adapted and become a more physically adept team to ensure we are no longer an easy rollover as we were in the past.

TyphoonJambo
Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

I remember that game and there certainly was gamesmanship / time-wasting going on which resulted in the decision not to aid Hearts in their tactics

We certainly have adapted and become a more physically adept team to ensure we are no longer an easy rollover as we were in the past.

You still here, wierdo! 

IveSeenTheLight
16 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

You still here, wierdo! 

Its exciting.

The season starts (League wise) this weekend and we play you guys.

I'm a bit worried to be honest. I'm still going with my 0-0 prediction but concerned that McInnes is going to freshen up the team with an eye on Rijeka next week.

letsalldothebeattie

Unfortunately can’t see past an Aberdeen win. 2-0 probably. Our lack of authority in the middle of the park will cost us. 

2 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Didn’t they say he’d been banned from their forums? 

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

One of the very few footballing things I agree on with my hibs supporting friend is that ,certainly last season , Aberdeen were the dirtiest team and biggest shower of moaning faced *******s certainly in the top 6 ,if not the league . 

Team, fans and pundits , all irritating ***** 

They are awful , far and away the dirtiest team in the league and as you say they are the most moaning faced pricks....The fans and pundits all have a chip on their shoulder and live in the early 80s. 

2 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

I'd love to stuff them purely to get it right up Willie Miller who is fast reaching Pat Bonner in terms of the most irritating pundit on the radio.  Moaned constantly after the last game at Tynecastle about Uche throwing his weight about but didn't mention Cosgrove and his inability to go in for an aerial challenge without leading with his elbows.  You just know he'll take any opportunity to have a dig at us this weekend too, even if we win.

Miller and Bonner are ****ing imbeciles. If Stewart gave half the love to Hearts they do to their teams then no one would even bat an eyelid at what he says it would be accepted. Miller can do one anyway Mr “white suit Espionage man.....

Away up in Gorgie
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I wouldn't wet myself too much.

Aberdeen got the early goals, well done them and then the shitey team opened up and they taken a few of them, it happens. No bearing at all on Sundays game, it's like saying because Motherwell/ Ross county scored lots in the lc they would skelp us, st johnstone and hibs. That's not how football works.

This game in general has favoured the home team recently so I have my doubts of a win, but their game last night has no bearing at all on the outcome or the way the game will go. If they had lost I wouldn't have been more confident of a result either, it wouldn't impact the game in any way.

If Hearts had won a European game against any opposition 5-0 you would be shouting from the rooftops. Suggesting anything else is laughable. That shitey team is better than anything we struggled against in the league cup thats for sure. We will see how things go on Sunday but winning like that breads confidence so it certainly does have a bearing.

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Eh?

So one minute they are hatchet men, now they roll around?

I despise them ***** just as much as the next fully functioning adult but make up your minds :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Eh?

So one minute they are hatchet men, now they roll around?

I despise them ***** just as much as the next fully functioning adult but make up your minds :lol:

You need to watch them, it's exactly what they do. Hatchet men who like to roll around and wave fake cards

4 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

:clap: :clap:

don’t know, probably a multitude of reasons.

You win that one. Next challenge if for you to match our overall revenue ;)

It was a genuine question.

Not point scoring at all as everyone knows you have a poor support in regard to how well you have done over the last 4-5 years.

Our income is rising and rising and I am sure we will close the gap very soon. We have broke the £15m turnover so not as far behind you as you imagine.

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Happened in two games mate. One of YOUR players went down with an injury and Hearts stuck the ball out of play, which we weren’t obliged to do, so YOUR player could get treatment. Right in front of me, at the end you were attacking. One of YOUR players three the ball to Hayes that resulted in Calum Paterson sticking him into row 3 of the Wheatfield. 

If you really want to highlight poor sportsmanship in football, change the badge in your avatar. Because it’s the height of ****ing irony for you to come here and talk about how you’re the ones who suffer from BIG FIZZICUL HERTZ. 

In fact, you should be launched for engaging in that shite patter in the first place. 

IveSeenTheLight
7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

In fact, you should be launched for engaging in that shite patter in the first place. 

It wasn't me that brought it up? I just responded to a post ;)

32 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Happened in two games mate. One of YOUR players went down with an injury and Hearts stuck the ball out of play, which we weren’t obliged to do, so YOUR player could get treatment. Right in front of me, at the end you were attacking. One of YOUR players three the ball to Hayes that resulted in Calum Paterson sticking him into row 3 of the Wheatfield. 

If you really want to highlight poor sportsmanship in football, change the badge in your avatar. Because it’s the height of ****ing irony for you to come here and talk about how you’re the ones who suffer from BIG FIZZICUL HERTZ. 

Quite right. They’ve got McKenna, Taylor, Considine, Ferguson, Cosgrove, Wilson and Main...and the nerve to accuse others of being physical.

IveSeenTheLight
11 minutes ago, S Form said:

Quite right. They’ve got McKenna, Taylor, Considine, Ferguson, Cosgrove, Wilson and Main...and the nerve to accuse others of being physical.

You think Wilson is physical?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

If Hearts had won a European game against any opposition 5-0 you would be shouting from the rooftops. Suggesting anything else is laughable. That shitey team is better than anything we struggled against in the league cup thats for sure. We will see how things go on Sunday but winning like that breads confirmeddence so it certainly does have a bearing.

Ofc I'd be happy, still have no bearing on the game v Aberdeen tho, and imo the nature of the game hasn't changed in any way at all for  Hearts. 

Confidence is good, I agree, but I don't think CL or Hearts will have changed their approach in any way at all. 

My opinion of the game hasn't changed, it wouldn't have changed if they'd got beat either. 

The Apprentice
21 minutes ago, S Form said:

I still can't believe they re-signed him in the summer.  Awful football player. I mean really, really awful.

35 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

You think Wilson is physical?

I think he’s a forward that’s 6ft tall. I suppose that’s pretty small for your squad.

upgotheheads

What's the likelihood of getting a tv feed for this game? I seem to remember seeing live games from Aberdeen before.

Edited by upgotheheads

upgotheheads

Same guys who relayed an  Aberdeen Sevco

22 minutes ago, Barack said:

Those two Geordie's that piggyback the BT coverage, may be streaming it on YouTube. 

Turn the volume down. "Hearts Academical" 

:facepalm:

Same guys who relayed an  Aberdeen- Sevco game a while back? remarks got more and more obscene as the game went on.

upgotheheads

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Probably. Folk donate amounts during the match, and they read them out?

Dull as ****, the pair of them. :lol:

They're the ones. Don't think they actually understood the references they were reading out but when the audience twigged what was going on they piled in😂.

Makes me weep inside a little at the thought of a defence with Considine in it having the better of us. 

Its sadly where the game is now in Scotland that players like him seem to still be prominent in one of our bigger clubs. I hope Hearts go about changing the landscape again soon and show these duds up for what they are. 

As much as ability it’s got to come from our mentality and wanting to hurt these teams again like it’s the only thing that matters.  

Edited by Debut 4

As a collective thing I don't get folk who get so worked up about "dirty *******s" "big physical team" "team thugs"..... Get on the ****ing park, play football and get stuck in. If you don't like it piss off and find another sport. 

We are trying to get deals done for midfielders. However to go into the first game away from home against a main rival with Bozanic and Clare (I rate but inexperienced in the position) as your centre midfield pairing, is very poor planning.