The penny has well and truly dropped 

Big L 05:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by mcfly:
Where has all the money gone?

McGinn transfer money?
12000 season ticket money?
Huge crowds 
New owner.

I don’t believe this info for a moment. We are not in good shape for the season ahead. 

Get them in early he said.....that’s worked out well
Just a thought, if the money in the company account that owned Hibs belongs to that company and RG did not buy that company, how would the cash in that company transfer to the new company that RG set up?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

No loan yet.... but Hecky wants a striker and he’s spent the biscuit tin cash, so loan incoming two days after he took out security on their stadium. Get the pop corn out this is going to be fun to watch!

I think/hope the guy is going to be another Craig Whyte. He's no even got a submarine, That should be enough to set alarm bells ringing. I hope this is the end of hibs. I ****ing hate them.

Haringshairband

Looking forward to seeing the cracked Hibs badge and the "Hibs in Turmoil" headlines. It might be a few years down the line but it's a nice thought.

Who_put_the_ball_in...
2 hours ago, Martin_T said:

A genuine surprise that Peruvian Ron isn't an altruistic billionaire, here to pump millions into Hibs to make them the dominant force in Scottish football.

I’ve just spotted him at Edinburgh airport throwing a case of money into a flight bound for Peru.

14 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I think/hope the guy is going to be another Craig Whyte. He's no even got a submarine, That should be enough to set alarm bells ringing. I hope this is the end of hibs. I ****ing hate them.

:yas:       I  like this post.

43 minutes ago, Blacky87 said:

Gladly see them die, they hate us and I cant think of no better feeling than watching their demise announced on Sky Sports while cracking open a fresh tinny.

I used to be deluded and i liked the Edinburgh rivalry more than i could stand the Old Firm. I used to have an "Edinburgh first" attitude.

See now, i'd watch the club get wiped off the face of the Earth and I'd enjoy it. I'd feast off their rage for the rest of my life.

Fans cannae even get together and sort their club out like we did.

( im not bitter at all)

This.

They were murdered on that glorious day in May. 

They have never and will never get over it.

Humiliated in the biggest Edinburgh derby ever, live, around the world.

It was the day that H1b5 banter turned poisonous. From that day onward it’s been pure hatred, whereas we see them as an annoying wee brother that we enjoy slapping at every opportunity.

I have copious amounts of popcorn in the kitchen ready to go. The demise will be immense.

Unravelling beautifully .........

Footballfirst
4 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

yeah there is a standard security on 12 albion place to lender BYDANDY sports limited submitted on 12th august 

On reading over the security in detail, the stadium, ticket office and other properties are included.  I had missed the inclusion of the stadium on my first reading of it a few days ago.

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

On reading over the security in detail, the stadium, ticket office and other properties are included.  I had missed the inclusion of the stadium on my first reading of it a few days ago.

Ron the Con feeling....

:verysmug:

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Can't wait for the fun to begin

lol-photo-u1.jpg

401.jpg

tombstone-image.jpg

They are almost away, Mart.

If one needs an excuse to drink, this is it.

:fth:

Maiden Gorgie

I would feel sorry for some of my mates who are of the Hibs persuasion, but if they are on a slippery slope, good and GTF

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

They are almost away, Mart.

If one needs an excuse to drink, this is it.

:fth:

Champagne's on ice, Morg. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

YES WE CAN 

Paul Heckingbottom says Hibs CAN win league under Ron Gordon’s ownership

:gok: 

Just not willing to say what league I see. East of Scotland Seniors? 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Peruvian Purveyor of Pish? 

👍 Anyway they are skint. Can't even bring in another player until they punt Shaw on loan. Shame they wasted £350k on an utter huddy ....Where are the millions? Never existed that's where 😂😂😂

38 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

At least one well kent journalist is looking into this and isn't bothered about tweeting about it.

Our Mr Murray perchance

4 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Our Mr Murray perchance

Aye.....all that glitters is not gold were his words....Obviously big fan of the Hibs is Ewan😂😂😂

TyphoonJambo
7 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Methadone Morrison’s has a ring to it :thumbsup:

What every sister wants

9 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

This.

They were murdered on that glorious day in May. 

They have never and will never get over it.

Humiliated in the biggest Edinburgh derby ever, live, around the world.

It was the day that H1b5 banter turned poisonous. From that day onward it’s been pure hatred, whereas we see them as an annoying wee brother that we enjoy slapping at every opportunity.

I have copious amounts of popcorn in the kitchen ready to go. The demise will be immense.

Unravelling beautifully .........

Exactly, it used to be a great rivalry and now they cant handle it! 

Annoying wee brother analogy is spot on!

Here's hoping it goes upside down for them! 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I don't want them to die. That's too good for them. I want them to suffer at our hands for eternity for the way they carried on. Get pumped by the Hearts four times a year for the rest of your lives. 

Tenaciousdandy
12 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

It doesn't paint a pretty picture for that lot, especially when you take into account the lack of funds been made available to them by Gordon to invest in the first team, and them being asked to pony up lol 

Coburg Hearts

Over on hibs.net they're under the impression that the reason we are getting so many players in is because of the FOH money. As they are raising £20,000 a month from their HSL scheme (or were), they are all mostly pissed off about the situation they're in.

Wait until it dawns on them that not a penny from FOH funds has been used to  bring in players, and then wait until it further dawns on them what players  we might be capable of bringing in once we have paid back Ann and the FOH money is ours to spend as we like*.

If only someone could go on their forum and explain the facts of life to them. 😊

*  I know it's not quite as simple as that, but they cretins are not to know that. Haha  

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Over on hibs.net they're under the impression that the reason we are getting so many players in is because of the FOH money. As they are raising £20,000 a month from their HSL scheme (or were), they are all mostly pissed off about the situation they're in.

Wait until it dawns on them that not a penny from FOH funds has been used to  bring in players, and then wait until it further dawns on them what players  we might be capable of bringing in once we have paid back Ann and the FOH money is ours to spend as we like*.

If only someone could go on their forum and explain the facts of life to them. 😊

*  I know it's not quite as simple as that, but they cretins are not to know that. Haha  

Wait till Ann says ... listen Hearts men women and children, it’s been a blast you can keep the money I don’t want it back go buy yourselves some players with it!!

Coburg Hearts
20 minutes ago, Barack said:

Our benefactors are better than theirs.

That's another reason they are giving and must really get up their noses.. It's not beneficial to their good health.

Coburg Hearts
20 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Wait till Ann says ... listen Hearts men women and children, it’s been a blast you can keep the money I don’t want it back go buy yourselves some players with it!!

It would be the end of them, I reckon. More Hearts attacks for us, more heart attacks for them. :winkiss:

33 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

I cant believe Hibs have no sponsor this season. 

I completely missed that. 

The way things are going, Ron's company will sponsor their shirts..............................and then place a standard charge on the shirts.  :rofl:

indianajones
40 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

Me too... 

What's the reason? 

been here before

Just enjoy...

Youll feel durrrty but good.

mcfly 03:24 PM Yesterday

McGinn transfer money?
Huge crowds 
New owner.

I don’t believe this info for a moment. We are not in good shape for the season ahead. 

90+2 03:29 PM Yesterday 
Originally Posted by SteveHFC:
Where has our money gone? Bit worrying if we’re that tight for cash again.
Something must be going on. I appreciate the cluster**** of not securing a sponsor this season but it’s ridiculous that’s the budget spent on what’s come in.

craigiehibs 03:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 90+2:
Something must be going on. I appreciate the cluster**** of not securing a sponsor this season but it’s ridiculous that’s the budget spent on what’s come in.

if this is true the club owes us an explation in detail as to just wtf has happened to our cashflow. season tickets, walkups, mcginn fee and promotion bonus, europa money, wages freed from 11 departing and whatever else ive forgotten. truth time hibs!!

eastcoasthibby 03:56 PM Yesterday
If this is true then it's a shambles ...we released or got rid of so many but I supposed some will have needed pay offs but if we have spent a bundle on fees and wages for what we have brought in then someone needs to be accountable for it ... Fraser Murray and Sean Mackie have been drafted into the squad as has Josh Campbell and it seems like Ben Stirling so these guys alone will be on pretty low wages. The Gray and McGregor deals surely won't have any cash up front, so that leaves all the income from last seasons additional attendances and McGinn money plus this year's ST' s have gone on James, Doidge, Allan, Newell, Maxwell, Jackson and Vela even giving them 3k per week only equates to just over 1.1 million and Doidges fee up to 1.4 million. Is this all weather pitch at HTC coming out the budget just now ? And have we brought in anymore coaches or physics or sports science people ? There just seems to be a massive void !!! 
It's typical Hibs let's not explain or be open with the fans we will just keep asking them to have blind faith and trust ...the writing is on the wall the players we have aren't good enough to have us challenge for anything ..we are at least a strong central midfielder and out and out box playing centre forward short and the money needs to come out of the box under the table to pay for them. If we are depending on Ollie Shaw's wage paying for a replacement centre forward then let's not hold our breathe cos he won't be on much !! 
Think it makes it worse when we also see our city neighbours bringing in bodies on decent wages no doubt and we are operating like Teams that have crowds of 3-4 K per week who seem to be able find gems every season to do a job for them.

The Captain.... 04:02 PM Yesterday 
What the actual **** is going on at Hibs at the moment...****ed up a sponsor..****ed up introducing a new turnstile system then blame fans..****ed up testing new ticket purchase and now told we're all spent up on transfers when stevie wonder could see we are woefully short in quality. Then to add insult to injury a humiliating horsing by the hun.

What a time to be alive.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MrSmith 04:19 PM Yesterday 
This is shaping up to look like a relegation dogfight style season for me. I don’t see it nor feel confident in us this season at all fir the minute. Hope I’m wrong though.

Hakim Sar 04:29 PM Yesterday 
So either Heck has spent the budget on a complete bust of a transfer window, the club is bluffing or the club is being dishonest about our financial health. This is 4 weeks after a new owner coming in with investment. Bricks and mortar is nice, community stuff is nice, but the first team ALWAYS comes first.

Hibs cannot afford another Calderwood, Fenlon, Butcher era. I can't stress that enough. 

Fans don't attend parades for the opening of an indoor pitch, they attend parades for trophies.

indianajones
Just now, Barack said:

"Hibs chief executive Leeann Dempster says the club turned down offers of commercial shirt sponsorship in favour of the Hibernian Community Foundation."

Aye. Ok, hen.   :lol:

Strange one.

Wonder who approached them and what the offer was.

Are they really in a situation where they are able to turn down money...? I have my doubts! 

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Me too... 

What's the reason? 

No company in their right mind would like to be associated with those jokers. A very big reason. 

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

"Hibs chief executive Leeann Dempster says the club turned down offers of commercial shirt sponsorship in favour of the Hibernian Community Foundation."

It looks like Hibernian Community Foundations is a charity like Big Hearts. 

From the home page you can make charitable donations for good causes. 

This money will then be given to Hibs by way of sponsorship to help run the club.  

I never said they are stealing for charities. I never said it!   

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Its another desperate attempt to be like us! 

Shirt Sponsor - save the children v Hibernian community trust

Fan ownership - FoH v HSL

New Owner - Ann Budge v Ron the Con

State of the art training facility - Riccarton v the farm

The list goes on... they’re the wee team and always will be!

23 minutes ago, been here before said:

Just enjoy...

Youll feel durrrty but good.

mcfly 03:24 PM Yesterday

McGinn transfer money?
Huge crowds 
New owner.

90+2 03:29 PM Yesterday 
Originally Posted by SteveHFC:
Where has our money gone? Bit worrying if we’re that tight for cash again.

craigiehibs 03:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 90+2:

if this is true the club owes us an explation in detail as to just wtf has happened to our cashflow. season tickets, walkups, mcginn fee and promotion bonus, europa money, wages freed from 11 departing and whatever else ive forgotten. truth time hibs!!

eastcoasthibby 03:56 PM Yesterday
If this is true then it's a shambles ...we released or got rid of so many but I supposed some will have needed pay offs but if we have spent a bundle on fees and wages for what we have brought in then someone needs to be accountable for it ... Fraser Murray and Sean Mackie have been drafted into the squad as has Josh Campbell and it seems like Ben Stirling so these guys alone will be on pretty low wages. The Gray and McGregor deals surely won't have any cash up front, so that leaves all the income from last seasons additional attendances and McGinn money plus this year's ST' s have gone on James, Doidge, Allan, Newell, Maxwell, Jackson and Vela even giving them 3k per week only equates to just over 1.1 million and Doidges fee up to 1.4 million. Is this all weather pitch at HTC coming out the budget just now ? And have we brought in anymore coaches or physics or sports science people ? There just seems to be a massive void !!! 
It's typical Hibs let's not explain or be open with the fans we will just keep asking them to have blind faith and trust ...the writing is on the wall the players we have aren't good enough to have us challenge for anything ..we are at least a strong central midfielder and out and out box playing centre forward short and the money needs to come out of the box under the table to pay for them. If we are depending on Ollie Shaw's wage paying for a replacement centre forward then let's not hold our breathe cos he won't be on much !! 
Think it makes it worse when we also see our city neighbours bringing in bodies on decent wages no doubt and we are operating like Teams that have crowds of 3-4 K per week who seem to be able find gems every season to do a job for them.

The Captain.... 04:02 PM Yesterday 
What the actual **** is going on at Hibs at the moment...****ed up a sponsor..****ed up introducing a new turnstile system then blame fans..****ed up testing new ticket purchase and now told we're all spent up on transfers when stevie wonder could see we are woefully short in quality. Then to add insult to injury a humiliating horsing by the hun.

What a time to be alive.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MrSmith 04:19 PM Yesterday 
This is shaping up to look like a relegation dogfight style season for me. I don’t see it nor feel confident in us this season at all fir the minute. Hope I’m wrong though.

Hakim Sar 04:29 PM Yesterday 
So either Heck has spent the budget on a complete bust of a transfer window, the club is bluffing or the club is being dishonest about our financial health. This is 4 weeks after a new owner coming in with investment. Bricks and mortar is nice, community stuff is nice, but the first team ALWAYS comes first.

Hibs cannot afford another Calderwood, Fenlon, Butcher era. I can't stress that enough. 

Fans don't attend parades for the opening of an indoor pitch, they attend parades for trophies.

What a read, indeed!

25 minutes ago, Barack said:

I heard Adeels was wanting to sponsor them but googly eyes said no to the offer, I believe it was a tenner and a free screen replacement for her iPhone 1 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I don't want them to die. That's too good for them. I want them to suffer at our hands for eternity for the way they carried on. Get pumped by the Hearts four times a year for the rest of your lives. 

Looks like someone is assuming that they will remain in the top flight, you silly sausage.

Coburg Hearts
45 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

It looks like Hibernian Community Foundations is a charity like Big Hearts. 

From the home page you can make charitable donations for good causes. 

This money will then be given to Hibs by way of sponsorship to help run the club.  

I never said they are stealing for charities. I never said it!   

This, in part, is what Leanne said about the new shirt sponsorship. Tell it to the Marines springs to mind.

“With respect to the football budget, it is never going to be impacted by these decisions. Paul and his team will continue to get very strong support from the club, as they always do.

“Not one penny will be lost to him from this decision.

2 hours ago, I.T.K said:

Tbh I never realised that myself :laugh: