Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

47 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Do they not do house cleaning and get rid of anything negative.Certainly seems that's way.

They do.  It's the Lochend version of North Korea.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Because it's time for their normal family entertainment session called 'carry on up the hoop'. 

Fine form 👍👍

15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

They've banned guests due to this. 

Screenshot_20190818-201644__01.jpg

That’s about 3 times as many that went to their game yesterday. WOW

:cornette:

kingantti1874

Wait till it clicks that we aren’t actually using the FOH money yet, that this is all additional, club generated revenues 😂

as for 20k folk online.. that sounds like a hack to me.. no way 20k people online on hibs net on a quiet Sunday..

3 hours ago, baron of ness said:

Ron the con the wee gay Gordon was seen last week at Callander business park Falkirk, maybe a shirt sponsor oh wait ,cala homes main office for the east of Scotland tick tock ya hobo tramps.

Is this true?

been here before
59 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Surely a DDoS attack and not 19000 guests

DHSS would be more apt*.

* or whatever its called these days.

1 hour ago, TurboT said:

That’s about 3 times as many that went to their game yesterday. WOW

:cornette:

I know it was Morton but 6,500 for a Saturday 3pm kick off in August is ****ing embarrassing. 

16 minutes ago, Zico said:

I know it was Morton but 6,500 for a Saturday 3pm kick off in August is ****ing embarrassing. 

Yes, considering we got >9,000 for the Friday evening game against Dundee Utd.  Would have been well over 10k if played on a Saturday.

Lockdown? Why? What’s the thinking behind that? Anyone on here any idea? Has there been a development with Peruvian Ron? Just wondering as I was on there on Sat night after they blew away Morton and it was working ok? 🥴

Wonder what’s happened. I DO hope everything’s ok over there...🤔

They are slowly realising they've regressed under Heckingbottom now and that his stint at Leeds was not a one off. Throw into the mix the fact they got rid off popcorn teeth the place is in absolute meltdown. Then throw into the mix Ron the Con isn't spending a bolt on anything and is secretly taking out security on everything Hibs own then the place is close to combustion 

Go back 5/6 weeks and they all thought they'd be the Man City off Edinburgh by now, buying million pound players left right and centre 

Get that up you ya Roasters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

baron of ness
9 hours ago, Herbert said:

Is this true?

Ron was seen in Falkirk at cala homes. Why no shirt sponsor, if you are selling the vermin why bother,make your own mind up . HHGH.

2 minutes ago, baron of ness said:

Ron was seen in Falkirk at cala homes. Why no shirt sponsor, if you are selling the vermin why bother,make your own mind up . HHGH.

Unless cala are gonna sponsor hibs but cant see the owner going to that meeting it would be Dempster would it not? I hope this is the start of a quick and painful death. 

The Future's Maroon

Is it possible he was there in reference to buying or building a house?

I think some are getting a little carried away here.

5 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Is it possible he was there in reference to buying or building a house?

I think some are getting a little carried away here.

Not just one house but loads of them, some located at east mains the rest just off Easter Road. He owns all that land and only paid 6 million for it.... 

Interesting all these happenings down at the San Giro. Just watch for Ron getting rid of Dempster. He'll not want her around for long.  

9 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Was thinking same as she gets on well with AB.

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

She seems pretty astute and didn't feck about when emptying Popcorn Pus.

I was only joking but I do quite like her.  Scottish football needs more like her and Anne (Burrows at Killie maybe seems OK too).  

She has had a hard job at Hibs and you feel she's done what she can working there.

22 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

She has been pretty quiet since Ron rode into the barn.

If I was one of them I'd be watching developments very closely. If she goes the ball is well and truly burst for them. She has had next to nothing to say since Ron appeared on the scene. 

25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

She's holed up in a Travelodge and has ran out of WiFi credits. 

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

If I was one of them I'd be watching developments very closely. If she goes the ball is well and truly burst for them. She has had next to nothing to say since Ron appeared on the scene. 

She could come to the big team. Would be an asset to us and would work well with Ann. 

Edited by Homme

Brave Hearts
18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yup, hobos fans increasingly not happy at her duplicitous role in the Ron the Con takeover as the CEO and her being a director of HSL.

She was hoping to get more independence and freedom in her CEO role with Petrie/Farmer gone.

But Ron the Con is issuing orders that are not going to be palatable to the fans and she has to carry them out and make them happen. 

He is involved much more than she thought and things are not going her way.

31 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Lennon left after alleged systematic bullying of a player and was:

A) Not sacked, and

B) Paid up in full

Outsmarted by Neil Lennon? Wouldn't want her anywhere near Tynie.

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, kimosavi said:

They are slowly realising they've regressed under Heckingbottom now and that his stint at Leeds was not a one off. Throw into the mix the fact they got rid off popcorn teeth the place is in absolute meltdown. Then throw into the mix Ron the Con isn't spending a bolt on anything and is secretly taking out security on everything Hibs own then the place is close to combustion 

Go back 5/6 weeks and they all thought they'd be the Man City off Edinburgh by now, buying million pound players left right and centre 

Get that up you ya Roasters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Allow me to second that 😂😂😂😂

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

2 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

A) Not sacked, and

B) Paid up in full

It's a decent point to be fair.  I think that's what I was getting at above though - she does what she can at Hibs.  Petrie is the puppet master - and I would not be surprised if Leeeaaaannnn put forward a professional case on more than one occasion about Lennon and was ignored.  Total conjecture, but that's how I've always seen that relationship - Petrie has someone very competent, but his ego is so big and he's so entrenched in the blazer, men's club traditions of Scottish football, that she doesn't have a voice.

I would be willing to treble my FOH contributions so we could by the Hubz from Ron the Con and then flatten their ground and flog it off for flats.

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

It's a decent point to be fair.  I think that's what I was getting at above though - she does what she can at Hibs.  Petrie is the puppet master - and I would not be surprised if Leeeaaaannnn put forward a professional case on more than one occasion about Lennon and was ignored.  Total conjecture, but that's how I've always seen that relationship - Petrie has someone very competent, but his ego is so big and he's so entrenched in the blazer, men's club traditions of Scottish football, that she doesn't have a voice.

Petrie has left. 

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

You could well be right but the funny thing with me about the Lennon issue was that it looked pretty clear from his interviews for a few months leading up to his exit that he was desperate to get away. Knowing Petrie to be quite a penny pincher, whether it was him or Leeann I really did admire the fact that Lennon left under such favourable terms to himself after making it pretty obvious for months that he couldn't get away fast enough.

Just now, CostaJambo said:

You could well be right but the funny thing with me about the Lennon issue was that it looked pretty clear from his interviews for a few months leading up to his exit that he was desperate to get away. Knowing Petrie to be quite a penny pincher, whether it was him or Leeann I really did admire the fact that Lennon left under such favourable terms to himself after making it pretty obvious for months that he couldn't get away fast enough.

I think what happened was that LD initially suspended NL with a view to dismissing him, then The Tache came back from holiday, had a word from NL's lawyer, then went straight into settlement mode, which generated that bizarre "He's not been sacked but he's no longer manager" statement. 

5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I think what happened was that LD initially suspended NL with a view to dismissing him, then The Tache came back from holiday, had a word from NL's lawyer, then went straight into settlement mode, which generated that bizarre "He's not been sacked but he's no longer manager" statement. 

Not an unusual scenario. Sacking people is seldom easy in my experience. 

15 minutes ago, Prof said:

I would be willing to treble my FOH contributions so we could by the Hubz from Ron the Con and then flatten their ground and flog it off for flats.

He's gonna do that for us.

Coburg Hearts
43 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

A) Not sacked, and

B) Paid up in full

According to some on hibs.net - before they reverted back to NorthKorea.com - the reason their transfer budget has been used up, kaput, is because of the substantial amount they had to pay out to get Lennon out the door.

4 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

According to some on hibs.net - before they reverted back to NorthKorea.com - the reason their transfer budget has been used up, kaput, is because of the substantial amount they had to pay out to get Lennon out the door.

Brilliant, thanks for that!

4 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Well they'll be in a similar position next season while paying up Leakingbottom.  Ad nauseam for them hopefully!

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Well they'll be in a similar position next season while paying up Leakingbottom.  Ad nauseam for them hopefully!

The Hexit campaign is picking up speed it seems. 

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Was thinking same as she gets on well with AB.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

I was only joking but I do quite like her.  Scottish football needs more like her and Anne (Burrows at Killie maybe seems OK too).  

She has had a hard job at Hibs and you feel she's done what she can working there.

1 hour ago, CostaJambo said:

A) Not sacked, and

B) Paid up in full

This , she pumped money to the first team at Motherwell then left them ****ed beyond the starting XI. Sure someone like FF would know but i thought she was not well liked by Motherwell fans and left them in a bad way. She has good points but wouldn’t want her anywhere near Tynecastle.

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The Hexit campaign is picking up speed it seems. 

You’ve been waiting to say that since they played Rangers haven’t you Dave😝

32 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Still in lockdown...ffs wee bubbly bairns! 

Must be a hobo on here who doesnt mind giving away their secrets and revealing if its in lockdown or they had an attack thats put it out of commission or something? Surely after infiltrating here for a while they’d learn the errors of their ways and that green is a colour not suited to normal people 💁🏻‍♂️