Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, superjack said:

I know, it looked bad when I typed it. I would never cheer for hibs or say well done if they won. I jus would rather they done well, but at the same time, if they were getting beat I would want them to take a pumping. My old man was old school, he would watch them if hearts were away that day. He said he never once cheered for them but wanted them to do well, not as well as the famous obviously. 

Now though, feck them,  they showed their true colours during our difficulties. I would happily buy every jambo some champagne of they went bust.

How much champagne? 

Just a thimble? or a glass? or a bottle? 

And do we have to come to Stornoway to collect? 

🍾

4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

In my 40 years following Hearts not once have I wanted hibs to win a game but was happy to have them as our wee play thing! post admin I’d happily dance on the grave of Hibernian FC!!

I'm in they tried to kill us the sooner they die the better KARMA IS A WONDERFUL THING

On 16/08/2019 at 15:21, been here before said:

This thread is brilliant- was unsure whether it deserved its own thread in the Terrace or not but in the meantime Ill fire it here.

Lets call it "When Threads Take An Unexpected Turn..."...

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?341077-Mentallist-experiences-following-Hibs

copping off means giving a bit of chat

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Even when he’s choring out of Harvey nics!!

or pretending that a mate wrote off his ferrari 

Guest ToqueJambo

And people thought we should have made a Heckingbottom type appointment. 9 goals conceded in 2 games. Has left himself short in attack, midfield and defence despite already spending their entire transfer budget.

Everything good they do goes through Scott Allan, as lightweight a midfielder as you'll ever come across. Stick a defensive midfielder on him and what else do they have?

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

And people thought we should have made a Heckingbottom type appointment. 9 goals conceded in 2 games. Has left himself short in attack, midfield and defence despite already spending their entire transfer budget.

Everything good they do goes through Scott Allan, as lightweight a midfielder as you'll ever come across. Stick a defensive midfielder on him and what else do they have?

heard that the pay off to Lennon has come out the budget, sizeable hole. 

Johnny Sandiego
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Chances are Heckingbottom wouldnt have signed Allan either as he was already on a pre-contract before he came. 

Very enjoyable watching the wheels come off.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Maybe but spending probably a 3rd or quarter of it before wages on one League One striker was mad.

5 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

TorqueJambo seems OK to me. No need for that.

been here before
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Maybe but spending probably a 3rd or quarter of it before wages on one League One striker was mad.

Not just any League One striker oh no, no, no... a statement of intent.

This thread is brilliant- was unsure whether it deserved its own thread in the Terrace or not but in the meantime Ill fire it here.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?341077-Mentallist-experiences-following-Hibs

Oh my god :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What have I just read? 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What have I just read? 

The sort of thing that will become more common over there now that Jeremy Kyle has stopped production. 

If there is a genuine £2m interest in Kamberi, what's the odds Ron flogs him sharpish and trousers the lot?

I can understand why the laddie is upset.  To find out his dad cheated on his mum and auntie must be devastating.

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

If there is a genuine £2m interest in Kamberi, what's the odds Ron flogs him sharpish and trousers the lot?

Hibs are the greatest team in the world and leaking stories to the press of imaginary bids to raise the price of their players

They scraped past St Mirren, got buggered by Sevco and scraped past Morton.

dress it up however they want but they are feked.

and they know it

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

I can understand why the laddie is upset.  To find out his dad cheated on his mum and auntie must be devastating.

But it’s the norm for them. Laddie needs to understand that

42 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

and they know it

Wouldn't surprise me if they were fighting relegation this year. Especially if Kamberi goes. If we finish below them serious questions need asked given our squad this year

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

and they know it

Wait until they get financially plundered by their new owner.  That will be a joy to behold. :rofl:

On 28/06/2019 at 18:39, kimosavi said:

It used to be good banter with them 

5-1 destroyed them make no mistake about it. Throw in us making it out of admin unscathed then you've got some bitter angry fans who have taken some punishment from us over the decades. Writing emails to the Lithuanian authorities FFS, desperate to kill us off just sums them up 

5-1 always makes me think of Lemmox Lewis in a metaphorical sort of way.  It all actually started with 4-0 which was a punishing jab preceded by a debilitating series of jabs.  It put them shakily on the ropes.

That was rapidly followed by 5-1 which was a monumental uppercut which sent them flying over the ropes and into the promised land  The referee stopped the fight as there was no one left in the ring to fight.

5 hours ago, RobNox said:

Reading that you're thinking this can't be real. But then if you think about the demographic of the Hibs support you realise it's absolutely plausible 

14 hours ago, SUTOL said:

How much champagne? 

Just a thimble? or a glass? or a bottle? 

And do we have to come to Stornoway to collect? 

🍾

Oh no, a bottle per jambo and I will serve it whilst singing on the bridge of doom.

😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 16/08/2019 at 14:52, Coburg Hearts said:

A post from the HSL thread on hibs,net.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrougier123 View Post
Why is what foh are doing always a measuring stick for hsl donations?
DanishJohn.
Well if you think about it, Hearts and Hibs are comparable in size of supports.
Both supports have desires and ambitions what they want from their club.

Hearts supporters donate a lot more money to their club than what Hibs supporters do.
(Forget the very wealthy ones and the quoted £4 Million figure.)
I am just talking about the 8000 contributing members, all ordinary guys who are putting in over a million a year.

Now because Hearts get a lot more money from their fans, they have more income than Hibs.
That in turns puts them in a better position than Hibs ie they can if they so wish operate a bigger player budget than Hibs.They might just be able to buy any player Hibs might be chasing. They can do this because they have more money than Hibs.

If they get really lucky and then get a good manager then it's take off for them.

We have to accept that they will probably start finishing above us.

I could of course be talking bollocks.

Think of this though. In the 1960s Everton and Liverpool shared a city and both had comparable supports
They were on a par for success.Both viewed as equals.

Fast forward to 2019.

We have to accept that they will probably start finishing above us. Ha ha ha normal service will be resumed he means.

Hibs lived beyond their means(cheated in their own words) during the 3 years at the lower level.That is now being paid for and they seemed shocked.

Coburg Hearts
8 minutes ago, Rods said:

We have to accept that they will probably start finishing above us. Ha ha ha normal service will be resumed he means.

Hibs lived beyond their means(cheated in their own words) during the 3 years at the lower level.That is now being paid for and they seemed shocked.

They are able to blank out the times we finish above them. and had they not won the cup there is a good chance they would have went into administration. 

I liked his comparison between Everton and Liverpool, though. A perceptive hibby. Who'd have thunk it,

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

They are able to blank out the times we finish above them. and had they not won the cup there is a good chance they would have went into administration. 

I liked his comparison between Everton and Liverpool, though. A perceptive hibby. Who'd have thunk it,

I liked that comparison aswell the harsh reality of life is setting in for the hobos.

19 minutes ago, Rods said:

They’re unreal. The minute they have a couple of good season it’s seems history is rubbed out. 

I think last season was the first time in approx 25 years since they finished consecutive seasons above us in decent form.  I suppose you could look at the 2013 and 2014 seasons but both clubs were relegation fodder. 

Since both clubs finally established themselves back in the top flight after the yo-yo years in the 80s, I think they’ve only finished 11 times above us in the time since then, 22 for ourselves. 

Very sporadic for them though.

We’ve had spells of 4 and 5 seasons finishing above them. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
31 minutes ago, Rods said:

The natural order

3 hours ago, superjack said:

Oh no, a bottle per jambo and I will serve it whilst singing on the bridge of doom.

Good man,  looking forward to it.  🥂

:jjyay:

.net on lockdown again it seems. Shame, I wanted to continue my amusement. 

Have you ever met a support with such thin skins?

Edited by trotter

10 minutes ago, baron of ness said:

Why is vermin. .net in lock down?

Ron the con has sold Easter road to Tesco and the farm to Cala homes... Chris Robinson brokered the deal for him!

baron of ness

Ron the con the wee gay Gordon was seen last week at Callander business park Falkirk, maybe a shirt sponsor oh wait ,cala homes main office for the east of Scotland tick tock ya hobo tramps.

1 hour ago, baron of ness said:

Why is vermin. .net in lock down?

They really are a strange breed. They go into lockdown even when there is no obvious reason.

2 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

They really are a strange breed. They go into lockdown even when there is no obvious reason.

Do they not do house cleaning and get rid of anything negative.Certainly seems that's way.

19 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Is it not that their capacity isn't huge so whenever there are a lot of them logging on they have to restrict access to registered users only. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Is it not that their capacity isn't huge so whenever there are a lot of them logging on they have to restrict access to registered users only. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Mimics their brain capacity I suppose

24 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Sounds about right wee team wee forum!