Pans Jambo

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why is it "good" to see 'racists' being backed?

What a very strange comment.

Leaves you In the sewer that you belong.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Leaves you In the sewer that you belong.

You know nothing of me.

It is constant with you, every post you come on and accuse me of something utterly heinous.  You are a truly nasty piece of work.

You are a narrow minded bully who spends his entire day running around pointing fingers at all the big bad people on the planet who think differently to himself and reels of slanderous and libelous accusations with absolutely zero foundation.

I just think you are absolutely vulgar and I would rather have a bath in shite than be in your company for even a millisecond.

I simply do not like you.

Hope this evens out things between us.

23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Very pleased with this news.

With two world leaders like President Trump and Boris a tougher stance can be taken against the real threats to our way of life.

Like? 

Ah well, the Tories have done something that no one else has ever managed, I'm now considering switching to being a nationalist. 

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You know nothing of me.

It is constant with you, every post you come on and accuse me of something utterly heinous.  You are a truly nasty piece of work.

You are a narrow minded bully who spends his entire day running around pointing fingers at all the big bad people on the planet who think differently to himself and reels of slanderous and libelous accusations with absolutely zero foundation.

I just think you are absolutely vulgar and I would rather have a bath in shite than be in your company for even a millisecond.

I simply do not like you.

Hope this evens out things between us.

I'm absolutely delighted you think that. Absolutely delighted.

You have on this thread backed somebody who has made racist remarks. I have said nothing more than that. You have joined the dots to play the victim.

You can do whatever you want but I will keep pointing out your bigotry when I see it.

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You have on this thread backed somebody who has made racist remarks. I have said nothing more than that. You have joined the dots to play the victim.

You can do whatever you want but I will keep pointing out your bigotry when I see it.

Haven't we all made racists remarks at one stage in our lives on this thread?  I have.  I am 42 of course I have.

I'm guessing you haven't though right, ever.

Edit : And what is racist to you is not racist to other people.  You strike me as not knowing fully what it means.

Edited by i8hibsh

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Haven't we all made racists remarks at one stage in our lives on this thread?  I have.  I am 42 of course I have.

I'm guessing you haven't though right, ever.

Correct. I haven't.

If that's your justification then that's pathetic. Anyway I'm sure our paths will cross again until then have fun.

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, superjack said:

Ah well, the Tories have done something that no one else has ever managed, I'm now considering switching to being a nationalist. 

There probably wasn’t many bigger pro british people than me until maybe 5 few years ago. I don’t consider myself a nationalist either or certainly not in the way it’s portrayed in the media or on here as if I’m some sort of cultist or loony. I just don’t see Scotland ever progressing anymore with the afterthought we are at WM. I don’t particularly like the SNP being honest but they’re the only vehicle to Scotland taking ownership of its future. I’d prefer proper home rule with certain things being shared but that’s not ever going to happen so the only option is breaking away. 

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Correct. I haven't.

If that's your justification then that's pathetic. Anyway I'm sure our paths will cross again until then have fun.

You have zero integrity, such a shame.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
33 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

If 24,000 people had voted Hunt instead of Johnson, we'd have had a different PM.

24,000 people have decided who runs our country. 

You could apply a similar situation to every election going. 17m wasn’t enough for remain to accept

Sexton Hardcastle
40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

With two world leaders like President Trump and Boris a tougher stance can be taken against the real threats to our way of life.

Our way or your way of life?

That would be women, gays and ethnics.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You have zero integrity, such a shame.

You have zero evidence for that statement, such a shame

Unknown user
16 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Let’s be honest, the Scottish parliament is full of total roasters, the same as Westminster. That’s politics

They're nothing like the same level of wanks, and even if they were, at least they give a tiny bit of a flying **** about Scotland.

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Sigh

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

They're nothing like the same level of wanks, and even if they were, at least they give a tiny bit of a flying **** about Scotland.

They are precisely the same level of wanks but yes, they surely would be more interested in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You have zero evidence for that statement, such a shame

Claiming you have never at one stage in your life said or thought something racist proves this.

I would be shocked if any one human being can truthfully make this claim.  Especially when your very clear definition of racist is so broad.  You have never received a racist joke and belly laughed?  Never saw the news and thought a racist thought?

Not sure who you are trying to convince but hopefully your facade will hopefully be as transparent to others as it is to me.

Edited by i8hibsh

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

There was a shifty guy threatening my way of life earlier, looked Muslim. I had to go to Greggs instead of the good baker because he was in the queue.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

They are precisely the same level of wanks but yes, they surely would be more interested in Scotland.

The toff ruling class in England are the worst thing about the UK IMO

Carl Fredrickson
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Aye but their oor wanks! 

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Iamborg said:

just when you think politics can't get any lower it does !

anyone who thinks this is good news is a twat .

Then I'm a twat !!!!

Absolutely delighted

27 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

He came out with the exact same pish when I told him he was a racist scumbag...played the massively offended role, and told me he hated me more than anyone he'd ever met.

GUTTED!

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Costanza said:

A lot of the ministers threatening to stop No Deal voted for the Withdrawal Agreement so I'm not fully agreeing with this.

No deal is an act of economic vandalism that doesn't respect the result of the referendum, so anyone putting that before party politics gets my respect for that decision.

"An act of economic vandalism" is a soundbite. The worst case forecasts are that over a period of 15 years from 2023 GDP growth will be lower. GDP on these forecasts would still grow in that period by about 9% rather than 18%. It is easy to convert such a forecast to say we will all be tens of billions poorer, but the prosperity  of most people will be determined more by how existing and future GDP is distributed than the absolute level of GDP. We will in any event remain one of the richest countries in the world, only on current trends without a fundamental change in policies, one with an ever growing population of homeless and hungry.

One thing I agree with Boris is that ruling out no deal is and always was a mistake. It leaves you naked at the negotiating table. The EU (and specifically Ireland which will probably suffer from no deal relatively more than the UK) has been sensible enough never to rule out no deal. 

Those quitting in an attempt to rule out no deal are at best acting prematurely, at worst just promoting Remain.

I can only at present see two solutions short of a General Election which changes the whole make up of the House. A referendum where the choice is between the May/EU deal and no deal (which better "respects" the first referendum vote) or the May/EU deal vs Remain (basically a re-run of the first vote with a slightly better but still very imprecise definition of Leave) .

But I think the Remainers, who are in a majority in Parliament, will at the end of the day fight shy of a referendum which might well give the "wrong" result again.

Edited by Francis Albert

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Iamborg said:

just when you think politics can't get any lower it does !

anyone who thinks this is good news is a twat .

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

:rofl:

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I wouldn’t be all that surprised if we had a snap GE as I think we could maybe see the polls favouring the tories in the short term and he might fancy his chances, 

He would be a shoe-in to win a GE with Corbyn heading up the oppo'.

After making a total pig's ear of the last snap election, the Tories will be loathe to call another one.

They took an actual majority and turned it into a hung parliament, dependent on the bonkers DUP extremists.

The fact that parliament has barely passed any new laws since then is indicative of the mess we're in.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

There probably wasn’t many bigger pro british people than me until maybe 5 few years ago. I don’t consider myself a nationalist either or certainly not in the way it’s portrayed in the media or on here as if I’m some sort of cultist or loony. I just don’t see Scotland ever progressing anymore with the afterthought we are at WM. I don’t particularly like the SNP being honest but they’re the only vehicle to Scotland taking ownership of its future. I’d prefer proper home rule with certain things being shared but that’s not ever going to happen so the only option is breaking away. 

I was really surprised when my next door neighbour said he was pro indy.

He told me his dad was in the  civil service and direct Scottish Government decision making and it is unbelievable how  little Westminster understands or really even cares for Scotland.

Previously his father was the UK Agricultural Ambassador in Washington and I don't think pro Indy at that time.

Agriculture is one of the 134, I think EU reserved matters taken from Holyrood and put back in the big UK pot.

Seriously worrying times for Scots.

And Ross Thomson is as a big London - Boris arse licking weasel as the come.

Mundell will look positively braveheart compared to Thomson if Thomson gets his job.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Like? 

Yes please elaborate about " the threats"?  

1 hour ago, Portable Badger said:

Then I'm a twat !!!!

Absolutely delighted

Yip. The end of the UK on the horizon.

Many delighted folks in Scotchland as we speak !

👍

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

He told me his dad was in the  civil service and direct Scottish Government decision making and it is unbelievable how  little Westminster understands or really even cares for Scotland.

Previously his father was the UK Agricultural Ambassador in Washington and I don't think pro Indy at that time.

Agriculture is one of the 134, I think EU reserved matters taken from Holyrood and put back in the big UK pot.

Mundell will look positively braveheart compared to Thomson if Thomson gets his job.

I agree mate. There’s literally nothing worse than a snivelling jock on the make and that Thompson is pretty sickening at it. Him and that other little rodent Gove give me the ****ing heave. Scotland hating little pricks the pair of them. 

I can’t believe anybody up here would ever vote for them or ever want them having any control over anything. What is the matter with these people? 

Cruyff Turn
11 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Ross Thomson won’t be Scottish Secretary. That would be an enormous own goal, he’s a complete joke character who would be roundly mocked from all corners. 

Mundell will probably still be Scottish Secretary.

Raab - Home Sec

Hunt - Foreign

Javid - Chancellor 

The Mighty Thor
43 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He would be a shoe-in to win a GE with Corbyn heading up the oppo'.

damned with faint praise 😄

13 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Ross Thomson won’t be Scottish Secretary. That would be an enormous own goal, he’s a complete joke character who would be roundly mocked from all corners. 

Raab - Home Sec

Hunt - Foreign

Javid - Chancellor 

Depends if Boris wins a snap GE.

Although Thomson is on a shoogly peg with his seat.

We'll need to await what interim promotion he gets.

Edited by DETTY29

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Raab - Home Sec

Hunt - Foreign

Javid - Chancellor 

Fluffy will continue his governor generalship of Scotchland.

quisling ***** that he is.

JudyJudyJudy

Thomson been tweeting the last few weeks re Johnson.  Crawling right up his arse.  He and Mundell are pathetic sycophants to their masters down south. 

Cruyff Turn
16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Depends if Boris wins a snap GE.

Although Thomson is on a shoogly peg with his seat.

We'll need to await what interim promotion he gets.

Ross Thomson will get annihilated in his constituency at the next election.

Boris I think will win a Tory majority and win back all the Brexit Party votes if we leave the EU by Halloween. All the Remain Tories will get chucked.

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Fluffy will continue his governor generalship of Scotchland.

quisling ***** that he is.

Yep, he’s too much of a shitebag to resign.

We should just replace the word Quisling with Mundell. 

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

image-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJw

:pleasing:

Superb , its ok though , old Boris wants the Union despite essentially being racist about Scots , and  circa 10 years ago saying the Barnett formula was a present from England to Scotland whilst claiming English money is worth more than Scottish money 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈😂 sad day when even Ruth Davidson is against you for how you treat Scotland. Sure BJ is pals wi Yaxley-Lennon , Trump , Jezza C and his anti-semite party 😶

Edited by sadj

Why would the Tories call a snap election?

SNP would wipe the floor with their 13 Scottish MPs.

Brexit Party would chew up seats in the home counties.

LibDems may see a wee resurgence.

Labour will hold more or less steady.

They'd be mental to call an election.

Mr Barnier tweeted: "We look forward to working constructively with PM BorisJohnson when he takes office, to facilitate the ratification of the Withdrawal Agreement and achieve an orderly Brexit. We are ready also to rework the agreed Declaration on a new partnership in line with European Commission guidelines."

Guy Verhofstadt, the European Parliament’s chief Brexit co-ordinator, said the parliament would hold an extraordinary meeting on Wednesday in response to Mr Johnson’s election.

should be an an interesting first meeting.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Sky's Chief Financial Officer Andrew Griffith has resigned to become Senior Business Advisor to Boris.

Boris had been recently using Griffith's £9.5m Westminster Townhouse as a campaign base.

The Mighty Thor

anyone heard from Mooth?

No doubt she'll be doing a Mundell and climbing aboard the Boris bus.

scottishguy
18 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Happy beginning of the end for the union day lads. 

Bloody hope so👍👍👍

His first strategic mistake will be to heavily stack cabinet with hardliners.     Because,    when he discovers that he wont be able to deliver the uncompromising no deal Brexit of WTO trade rules + managed mini-agreements,  etc... he'll be hounded by frustrated Brexiteers and face the prospect of another complete collapse of cabinet unity.