***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

OmiyaHearts
22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Jordan White, Inverness striker, may be currently at the Oriam

Walked in with Wighton apparently and looked like he had Hearts training gear on

My mate is trying to confirm for sure if it was him

Don't believe this for a second. White is over 6ft and has a poor scoring record, why would Levein be looking at this guy?

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I'll go higher, 25 at least, think he can cope with that easily. #RealDeal

No way.

Levein ruined in by leaving him on at Parkhead when he had cramp:laugh:

47 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Just answer the ****in’ question Al. 

I have stated my view quite clearly.

Like it or lump it.

Inch Hearts
4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I have stated my view quite clearly.

Like it or lump it.

Sorry I missed it, is it on this thread or the one when he left?  Can you paraphrase your summarisation please? 

I'm in no way trying to re-start the Charlie Adam rumour but came across the below article that rather dispels the train of thought about him not being fit enough!

Damien Roden (Stokes former head of Sport Science) talks about where it all went wrong for stoke and that it was when they signed the likes of Affaley, Berahino and Imbula who all hated training/running in comparison to Adam, Crouch, Walters, Huth etc who 'craved work, their nutrition was right, their sleep was right, they paid attention to what they had to do for recovery. They realised they were professionals and they wanted longevity. The problems came when those players were filtered out.'

Full article here - https://trainingground.guru/articles/damian-roden-struggles-at-stoke-and-settled-in-seattle

4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Sorry I missed it, is it on this thread or the one when he left?  Can you paraphrase your summarisation please? 

No

Inch Hearts
Just now, JamboAl said:

No

Ruined my morning now pal.  I’ll just go with the fact you said Walker is lazy with a piss poor attitude then.  Let’s hope he proves you wrong ?

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Ruined my morning now pal.  I’ll just go with the fact you said Walker is lazy with a piss poor attitude then.  Let’s hope he proves you wrong ?

You go with whatever you chose and call them facts if you chose as well.

Have a nice day.

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You go with whatever you chose and call them facts if you chose as well.

Have a nice day.

Ill use quotes as facts, all saved away.  You too :) 

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Would imagine we'll loan some players to Inverness. 

Olly Lee?  Seriously though Goddy maybe, don’t want to see him completely punted. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

5 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

That Jordan white is contracted to 2020. Rather use money elsewhere if true.

We might just be giving him training facilities as a favour to Robbo.

Absolute Scenes
49 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Don't believe this for a second. White is over 6ft and has a poor scoring record, why would Levein be looking at this guy?

His scoring record is actually pretty good

100 odd goals to 300 appearances, 1 in 3

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Tyler Walker.  Would test my English team Forest with a small bid if we have the cash. We are trying to remove players just now as it's far to big a squad.

You think he'd do well?

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Des Walkers laddie? 

aye, Tyler?

16 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Ill use quotes as facts, all saved away.  You too :) 

That's a bit of a stupid thing to do.  People's opinions are not necessarily facts but if it suits your agenda no one has a right to stop you.

johnking123
36 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

You think he'd do well?

Good finisher and can take penalty. Definitely think he would do well up here.

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Takis51 said:

Olly lees had the no.8 shirt removed from him and it’s been given to Sean Clare. Out the door maybe? 

Source? 

Famous 1874
2 hours ago, Takis51 said:

Olly lees had the no.8 shirt removed from him and it’s been given to Sean Clare. Out the door maybe? 

Where you seen that?

to add fuel to the fire re. Jordan white rumour. Robbo has just signed Nicholay Todorov formerly of this parish .Could he be a replacement for White should he be leaving ?

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Think so. Tore League 2 up for arsepaper. 

Forest mate says he is shit hot

just sent him on loan to toughen him up

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Think so. Tore League 2 up for arsepaper. 

Did that hibs boy not do that as well tho? 

Think Tyler looks a bit more faster and technical, but couldn't really say. 

Bazzas right boot

Jordan White.... 

I liked the look of him at Livingston, but he's went backwards. Wouldn't fit in with the mantra of  quality coming in over quantity. 

Leveins Battalion

That wee video we have just released of the 1st team back training is depressing,so much poor quality still on

the books.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

That wee video we have just released of the 1st team back training is depressing,so much poor quality still on

the books.

So you knew the team before the video, knew of the changes so far, but the video depressed you? 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So you knew the team before the video, knew of the changes so far, but the video depressed you? 

Yip utterly deflated just now,so much gash in that squad and no signs of anything better coming in.:jj_facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Yip utterly deflated just now,so much gash in that squad and no signs of anything better coming in.:jj_facepalm:

Aye, but you knew that before the video. ?

Patience... ?

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

I'm in no way trying to re-start the Charlie Adam rumour but came across the below article that rather dispels the train of thought about him not being fit enough!

Damien Roden (Stokes former head of Sport Science) talks about where it all went wrong for stoke and that it was when they signed the likes of Affaley, Berahino and Imbula who all hated training/running in comparison to Adam, Crouch, Walters, Huth etc who 'craved work, their nutrition was right, their sleep was right, they paid attention to what they had to do for recovery. They realised they were professionals and they wanted longevity. The problems came when those players were filtered out.'

Full article here - https://trainingground.guru/articles/damian-roden-struggles-at-stoke-and-settled-in-seattle

Very interesting read overall. I'm always particularly interested in anything to do with Raymond Verheijen, he divides opinion like few others. To me he's a genius, but as he says in that article he's also very Dutch and sees nothing wrong with giving his honest, rather blunt opinion, so it's understandable not everyone's a fan.

Edited by Smithee

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, but you knew that before the video. ?

Patience... ?

I just want Hearts to be good again I'm fed up being shite now ?

OmiyaHearts
1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

His scoring record is actually pretty good

100 odd goals to 300 appearances, 1 in 3

Fair enough, that's pretty decent. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
33 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

25th June buddy not August

CloustonHMFC

Folk are complaining of no signings yet when, for me at least, it is a sign we are not rushing into things and are looking for the right player. Players in demand and of better quality always tend to take longer to sort out a deal.

If Levein had 5 new signings in already then people would be moaning it was quantity of quality again.

Plenty of time before the season starts and our current squad should have enough to get out the league cup group. If we’re two days before the league season with no new signings then it is a time to worry. 

16 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Naismith, Uche, haring training all training ? Or all still crocked

He posted a video to Instagram yeaterday training down in a public park in London. 

22 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Folk are complaining of no signings yet when, for me at least, it is a sign we are not rushing into things and are looking for the right player. Players in demand and of better quality always tend to take longer to sort out a deal.

If Levein had 5 new signings in already then people would be moaning it was quantity of quality again.

Plenty of time before the season starts and our current squad should have enough to get out the league cup group. If we’re two days before the league season with no new signings then it is a time to worry. 

I hope you're right.

I also think it might be a sign that any newcomers might be arriving from England (13month payment) or abroad where contracts tend to cease on 30 June.  If that is correct it might be around this time next week before things really start to move.  Just a guess, though.

Edited by JamboAl

Absolute Scenes
41 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Fair enough, that's pretty decent. 

I mean its not at a great level (stirling albion then some conference teams) but he knows where the ent is

We'll see though, it was from afar so my mate who works there might have it wrong

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I mean its not at a great level (stirling albion then some conference teams) but he knows where the ent is

We'll see though, it was from afar so my mate who works there might have it wrong

Is he from middle earth???

4 hours ago, Takis51 said:

I see that has been put up on wikipedia...

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Is he from middle earth???

:clyay: see what you did there....he knows where the Ents live but also where the "NET" is ;)

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I hope you're right.

I also think it might be a sign that any newcomers might be arriving from England (13month payment) or abroad where contracts tend to cease on 30 June.  If that is correct it might be around this time next week before things really start to move.  Just a guess, though.

The 13 month payment is paid after the first full month of a player being without a club so if players are contracted to 30th June then they can't sign until the end of July if they want the 13 month payment.

That said I've been unable to find anything about the 13th month payment being mandatory so this may well be something that is only specific to Naismiths contract with Norwich?

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, bazman said:

If there's any decent photos from today's training they have squad numbers on their shorts

Few videos, Lewis Moore, Bobby Burns, Zanatta, Edwards all have the same numbers currently as last season

39 minutes ago, Ribble said:

The 13 month payment is paid after the first full month of a player being without a club so if players are contracted to 30th June then they can't sign until the end of July if they want the 13 month payment.

That said I've been unable to find anything about the 13th month payment being mandatory so this may well be something that is only specific to Naismiths contract with Norwich?

I was under the impression that the 13 month payment covered the 1st month of their unemployment which is from 1 July.  It's to help in the period the player is looking for another club and so far as I am aware it does not matter if they are unemployed for the whole or part of the month.  Like you I cannot confirm my beliefs aside from odd newspaper snippets which themselves are not necesarily accurate.

24 minutes ago, Barack said:

Number 9 & 11 up for grabs.

Probably number 10 as well...

Clare's twitter is @sean8clare

Not sure how long though as his insta is sean_clare10

Edited by Lovecraft