***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Ironically I believe you have answered the question in your answer. 

Loans. Opposed to 3 year deals,  and more.

A lot more to Forrester and Tansey situations if you live up this way. 

They didn't want Rooney any longer nor May now it seems,  but they are not having them see out contracts

Not sure why a simple observation seems to be causing distress to be honest 

You keep harping on about May.  If he chooses to sit on his rear end they will have to pay up his contract.  If they do pay up they are in fact paying for a player they can no longer use.  That sounds like GIOnomics.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

So was Goings.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Tragic

😭

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Cummings will probably sign for Hibs. They are short up front. 

He's not that tall tho. 

Bazzas right boot

After reading the last few pages of this, that plumber thread from this am isn't look that bad anymore. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You keep harping on about May.  If he chooses to sit on his rear end they will have to pay up his contract.  If they do pay up they are in fact paying for a player they can no longer use.  That sounds like GIOnomics.

:rofl: Give up, never taking your bait. I tried being nice.

Cheerio 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

:rofl: Give up, never taking your bait. I tried being nice.

Cheerio 

You should have given up many posts ago by just admitting you're wrong.

Robbo Is God

I would take Cummings. He's a natural finisher, which is something we have been crying out for. Also means we could maybe have a plan B for a change. He hasn't done much recently but like another poster pointed out, maybe he has a point to prove. A lot of baggage as well but he wouldn't be the first with baggage and I'm sure he won't be the last  

GorgieRules22
6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Cummings GTF 

Utter Jake ball 

Hearts are far too classy 

He would score goals pure and simple.

Hi sorry to post in run this morning, I have no clue if he is signing or just training with us.

I was at riccarton all day on a course and he was with the squad. I'm not saying he is joining us or that I've got any insider knowledge just in the right place right time. So just passing on what I saw.

I totally understand the irony of my post as I'm usually just sitting in the back ground and lol at posters getting ripped for this kind of info. 😁😁😊

Whoever dons a Hearts jersey get my support irrespective of the tit they have/may have been in the past. Interesting re JC but as usual time will tell. A heck of a lot of players who get loads of pages about them rarely end up up here. 

Alex Kintner
35 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

He wouldn’t be behind Maclean or Uche for me but that’s just my opinion.

I would take him in a heartbeat.

20 minutes ago, Robbo Is God said:

I would take Cummings. He's a natural finisher, which is something we have been crying out for. Also means we could maybe have a plan B for a change. He hasn't done much recently but like another poster pointed out, maybe he has a point to prove. A lot of baggage as well but he wouldn't be the first with baggage and I'm sure he won't be the last  

32 Scottish Premier League appearances. Guess how many goals? 🤔

Just now, To Be Frank said:

32 Scottish Premier League appearances. Guess how many goals? 🤔

1?

Cruyff Turn
6 minutes ago, jaff98 said:

Hi sorry to post in run this morning, I have no clue if he is signing or just training with us.

I was at riccarton all day on a course and he was with the squad. I'm not saying he is joining us or that I've got any insider knowledge just in the right place right time. So just passing on what I saw.

I totally understand the irony of my post as I'm usually just sitting in the back ground and lol at posters getting ripped for this kind of info. 😁😁😊

Ok, fair enough. We’ll see what happens.

I for one would love Hearts to sign JC as he’s a quality finisher. If Denzel doesn’t produce the goods then we’ll need someone to push him and if he is scoring and gets injured, we’d need a similar type striker to replace him. The ideal signing for me. Can never have enough goalscorers.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Spot on. 2 goals in 32 games at top level in Scotland. No idea why you’d love to sign him 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Too harsh mate

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Could only think of Ross County away for ra gers likesay. Sure he scored there cause it started a riot i think likesay 

Alex Kintner
Just now, sadj said:

Could only think of Ross County away for ra gers likesay. Sure he scored there cause it started a riot i think likesay 

Acored against us at Ibrox too

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Spot on. 2 goals in 32 games at top level in Scotland. No idea why you’d love to sign him 🤷🏻‍♂️

If used right and a good attitude he is in the right place for balls in but while he’s trying to be billy big balls I doubt he’ll succeed anywhere at a good level

Acored against us at Ibrox too

Haha prob blanked that from my mind. Was that the 2-0 game? 

Alex Kintner
Just now, sadj said:

If used right and a good attitude he is in the right place for balls in but while he’s trying to be billy big balls I doubt he’ll succeed anywhere at a good level

Failed miserably every time he has played at a decent standard.

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Haha prob blanked that from my mind. Was that the 2-0 game? 

2-1. Berra scored for us

Failed miserably every time he has played at a decent standard.

Indeed but that might be due to his attitude , wouldn’t get away with that at Tynecastle

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

2-1. Berra scored for us

See def blanked it out my mind 😂 was that the GK throwing it in for their second game? 

Cruyff Turn
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Means nothing. 

The first 16 games he was like 18yrs old at Hibs.

At Rangers he was on the bench more often than not. However, he did score 6 in 18 at Rangers overall, which isn’t a bad return and much better than Kyle Laffertys 4 in 20 for the Huns last season. 

Still young and is is a very good finisher. I think he’d prove the doubters wrong pretty quickly. 

Cruyff Turn
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

His cockiness is a good thing for a striker. Levein and others would keep him grounded imo. 

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

His cockiness is a good thing for a striker. Levein and others would keep him grounded imo. 

Difference between cockiness and just being a *****. I was an arrogant wee prick playing and cocky but still had respect for others. I agree we could keep him grounded though. Im not averse to us going for him but on a tight leash and short term incase he doesn’t get a grip

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Means nothing. 

The first 16 games he was like 18yrs old at Hibs.

At Rangers he was on the bench more often than not. However, he did score 6 in 18 at Rangers overall, which isn’t a bad return and much better than Kyle Laffertys 4 in 20 for the Huns last season. 

Still young and is is a very good finisher. I think he’d prove the doubters wrong pretty quickly. 

His scoring record means nothing? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cummings and Lafferty are probably two players who CL would see as a bad influence on our younger players.....most of whom appear to be well grounded.

Rocky jamboa

Hope Cummings is purely training with us and that's it. A player who thinks he's better than he actually is and comes across as a bit of a tw@t. 

Would prefer we gave Keena more of a chance this season. He's looked good every time he's played. Him up top with uche or Washington could be a good combo. 

Cruyff Turn
4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

His scoring record means nothing? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not at 18, no.

But we know he can score goals. 85 goals in 181 games isn’t bad and he’s still only 23 yr old. 

Connor Washington has scored 14 goals in his last 116 games.

Infact, Jason Cummings scored more goals in the English Championship and League Cup at Notts Forest, 4 in 17 than Washington did last season at QPR & Sheff Utd 0 in 22. Yet I believe Washington will score 15 for Hearts this season.

So by your logic, Washington also must be also be gash? 

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Hope Cummings is purely training with us and that's it. A player who thinks he's better than he actually is and comes across as a bit of a tw@t. 

Would prefer we gave Keena more of a chance this season. He's looked good every time he's played. Him up top with uche or Washington could be a good combo. 

Has it been confirmed he's training with hearts ? Hope he's not anywhere near 

Rocky jamboa
6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Has it been confirmed he's training with hearts ? Hope he's not anywhere near 

Someone said they saw him with the Hearts squad at Riccarton this morning and I believe he's out of contract. 

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Not at 18, no.

But we know he can score goals. 85 goals in 181 games isn’t bad and he’s still only 23 yr old. 

Connor Washington has scored 14 goals in his last 116 games.

Infact, Jason Cummings scored more goals in the English Championship and League Cup at Notts Forest, 4 in 17 than Washington did last season at QPR & Sheff Utd 0 in 22. Yet I believe Washington will score 15 for Hearts this season.

So by your logic, Washington also must be also be gash? 

Cummings scored 1 goal in 14 appearances in the English Championship last season. 

Washington’s stats are irrelevant. I don’t see anyone referring to Washington as a “natural finisher” as you did with Cummings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Guys we have been told 1 more player and it’s a midfielder!!!

What about wee Jason Holt, Clerry? Would he be one you’d like us to enquire about?

The Future's Maroon
5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Guys we have been told 1 more player and it’s a midfielder!!!

One thing to remember when it comes to Levein talking about transfer windows/plans/players interested in or not.....

Don’t believe a word he says to the press 😁

Clerry Jambo
7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

What about wee Jason Holt, Clerry? Would he be one you’d like us to enquire about?

No thanks Mothy 5 aside player shite, next

GorgieRules22
33 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

He's scored 2 goals in the top flight 

He was 18 and playing in a dreadful Hibs side, he’d score goals no doubt about it in my opinion.

As much as he seems to be a complete arse a goalscorer like Cummings would do well played in a 2 up front with Uche. He seems daft enough not to be worried about playing for Hibs and Hearts but it wouldn't be me in George St on a Saturday night if it did happen. 

13 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

No thanks Mothy 5 aside player shite, next

Thank goodness. Just thought he seemed to fit the MO of the players you usually seem to champion. 😄