Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

1 hour ago, pablo said:

I was given new cards and told that even though I would be sitting in the same seat, it had been re-numbered, so would need a new one. Not convinced that I'll be sitting in the same seat at the first game of the season tbh

You will be. I spoke to someone at the ticket office this morning. 

Sorry for my rant earlier finally got through and managed to move to two vacant seats for me and my grandson (first season ticket):greggy: very happy now.

Jamboelite

For those in the new stand what number is the back row is it 37 ?

i’ve moved to row 26 in the new stand from 17 in the Wheatfield just wondering if i need an oxygen tent or not and how far up it is in relation to the top.

Edited by Jamboelite

Jamboelite
3 minutes ago, Plato said:

Sorry for my rant earlier finally got through and managed to move to two vacant seats for me and my grandson (first season ticket):greggy: very happy now.

My sons first ST too although he was being such a pain in the queue this morning he almost got told he wasnt going.

jambomjm74
3 minutes ago, Plato said:

Good work ! 

I know it’s a worry as it’s like a bun fight. I was down this Morning and as anxious as if it was a cup final.

It shows that it’s important to you. 

6 minutes ago, Plato said:

??

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, Plato said:

No need to apologise for an online rant. No harm done. Glad you got the seats.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

My sons first ST too although he was being such a pain in the queue this morning he almost got told he wasnt going.

Haha if thats just in the queue whats he going to be like at the games?!?

Hope he enjoys the coming season.

2 hours ago, Bugsy Siegel said:

Just a quick question if anyone can answer. If you renewed online do you just keep your current smart card or are we being issued with new ones? 

Cheers 

I renewed online & haven't had a replacement card. I was advised by ticket office if I was intending to stay in the same section & seat it wouldn't be replaced, just deactivated. 

Just now, ElGee1973 said:

I renewed online & haven't had a replacement card. I was advised by ticket office if I was intending to stay in the same section & seat it wouldn't be replaced, just deactivated. 

Reactivated I meant!!!! 

Stewie Griffin

Got through on the phone within 5 mins maybe I was just lucky or people have given up trying to get through. The staff were helpful as always to be fair 

Blackshades

Got tickets changed no problems.staff were excellent as usual .but these phones for answering maybe I was just unlucky ?

Italian Lambretta
38 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

i’ve moved to row 26 in the new stand from 17 in the Wheatfield just wondering if i need an oxygen tent or not and how far up it is in relation to the top.

26 is a great view im in 23 not really that high 

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Blackshades said:

Tried to phone since 9am.jumed in car tried all the way from Dundee .now in queue at ticket office .waste of a sat morning if they don't answer phone they tell you to call 

Brother in law did the same after being told he couldn’t change on phone, nephew had gone into full rant mode. They drove in from Bathgate and will miss the Newlands parade.

nephew now has his more interesting seat in P lower

49 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Obviously I'm guessing here but I would think that will be 9 rows higher than where you were.

Bridge of Djoum
On 31/05/2019 at 07:02, graygo said:

So not echoing his reasons then?

:rofl:

2 hours ago, Plato said:

Tried to phone since 9 0'clock cuts out every time after pressing 8. What a poor show do they really want customers to be upset and frustrated.

They definitely show a contempt/arrogance/patronising to supporters, they should be careful some might just walk away.

They weren't long in phoning back when I wanted hospitality for the cup final.  :50:   

That usually means engaged and waiting queue full. Keep trying. 

2 hours ago, Plato said:

Tried to phone since 9 0'clock cuts out every time after pressing 8. What a poor show do they really want customers to be upset and frustrated.

They definitely show a contempt/arrogance/patronising to supporters, they should be careful some might just walk away.

They weren't long in phoning back when I wanted hospitality for the cup final.  :50:   

I think the ticket office staff are outstanding. 

Jamboelite
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Obviously I'm guessing here but I would think that will be 9 rows higher than where you were.

Funny that but i was asking for a bit more from people sitting in that area in terms of how close to the back of the new stand it is, as guess what its bigger and it also has a shallower incline, so it isnt exactly comparable. ?

Anyway, i got the answer so all good.

Edited by Jamboelite

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Nephew renewed yesterday and got through this morning after about 15 minutes, option 1 then 8 he used.

to be told by a foreign bloke he couldn’t move. Brother in law took phone off nephew to be told the same.

another shambles

they don’t stay in Edinburgh and as it’s their gala day can’t make it in, not that they should have to

Why is that relevant?

Bridge of Djoum
36 minutes ago, JNRH said:

Went to the ticket office at 12 Noon, only 2 people in front of me.

Everything arranged satisfactory.

Shambles.

Shanks said no
17 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Why is that relevant?

Because he appeared to be transferred to ticketmaster

Jason Dufner

Can you only move seats by going into/calling the ticket office?

Not sure I would move but would have looked online to see what was available if that was possible

2 minutes ago, Jason Dufner said:

Can you only move seats by going into/calling the ticket office?

Not sure I would move but would have looked online to see what was available if that was possible

Yes

Phone and ticket office only

Jason Dufner
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes

Phone and ticket office only

Thanks mate

AlphonseCapone

Excited for the first dot count. Don't expect much difference to last year tbh. Thread last year was full of folk predicting awful sales and tales of folk not renewing. 

Italian Lambretta
13 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Excited for the first dot count. Don't expect much difference to last year tbh. Thread last year was full of folk predicting awful sales and tales of folk not renewing. 

Sadly i think it will be disappointing figures this season but i hope im wrong 

I've tried calling the number several times to change seats (0333 043 1874, then options 1 and 8) but the automated voice says it's closed til Monday, or just closed. Yet the website says to call today and tomorrow. Has anyone managed to get through on that number today?

Edited by stan

49 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I’ll guess at 11,800 sold to date.

Did I read somewhere that around 12,000 had been sold?

I've nearly given up on changing seats. The automated response just tells you the line is closed. Even trying to get the ticket office hours, you just get binned.

Theyve clearly just switched the phones off and to hell with anyone who's not local.

Certainly not gonna make a 100 mile journey just to do a 2 min bit of admin.

Happy to take the money, but don't half make it difficult when you need to get a bit cooperation back.

Is it now just today and tomorrow that you can switch? Conflicting info on website on this as another page says up to 4th June.

6 minutes ago, stan said:

I've nearly given up on changing seats. The automated response just tells you the line is closed. Even trying to get the ticket office hours, you just get binned.

Theyve clearly just switched the phones off and to hell with anyone who's not local.

Certainly not gonna make a 100 mile journey just to do a 2 min bit of admin.

Happy to take the money, but don't half make it difficult when you need to get a bit cooperation back.

Is it now just today and tomorrow that you can switch? Conflicting info on website on this as another page says up to 4th June.

It is very confusing. I saw this on another thread but also read on the HMFC website that you have until close of business tomorrow Sunday 2 June to swap seats which is a contradiction to this below which suggests you have until Tuesday.

C86420AC-CE6A-4626-AEE5-43C3C4F31C91.png

Edited by wavydavy

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No idea mate, purely a guess on my part.

3 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Why is that relevant?

Maybe it was difficult to understand what the said person was saying, it does happen you know.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

Maybe it was difficult to understand what the said person was saying, it does happen you know.

Right, except there is no context for that. He didn't say there was any problem with communication. Just the bloke was ''foreign''. Like that was part of the issue. 

6 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Yes you have to wait till Monday if you had gone on yesterday you could have bought any seat that hadnt been an ST

6 hours ago, Whatever said:

Think you will need to wait until the 5th. Any remaining seats will be available for purchase then.

Thanks 

23 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Nah, around 5k. Posted on here from good sources. ?

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Right, except there is no context for that. He didn't say there was any problem with communication. Just the bloke was ''foreign''. Like that was part of the issue. 

It's up to you to make your own decision on what the posters intent was unless of course he replies directly to give you a suitable explanation.

I was giving you a possible theory which I wish I hadn't bothered doing now. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, wavydavy said:

It's up to you to make your own decision on what the posters intent was unless of course he replies directly to give you a suitable explanation.

I was giving you a possible theory which I wish I hadn't bothered doing now. 

You're always so angry, mate. You Ok?

I asked why his foreignness was relevant and received a reply that didn't really make sense. I'm not calling the Frenchman anything at all, simply wondered why it was relevant. Why you got involved is anyone's guess.

16 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It is very confusing. I saw this on another thread but also read on the HMFC website that you have until close of business tomorrow Sunday 2 June to swap seats which is a contradiction to this below which suggests you have until Tuesday.

C86420AC-CE6A-4626-AEE5-43C3C4F31C91.png

Yeah, I've no idea which date is correct.

They did email me to say the phones will be working again tomorrow, so I'll give it another bash.

I'm trying to move seats cos the bloke behind is annoyingly  moany faced straight from KO...and here's me getting right worked up and moany about it ?

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

The bloke obviously didn’t work in the Hearts ticket office, and would appear to have been ticketmaster, and said nephew couldn’t swap. Oothers in the queue at tynecastle confirmed same issues as have others on this thread.

dont ever try and play a race card in me you welt.

I really didn't call you anything. And him being foreign still isn't relevant to any point you're making.

''welt''. FFS, you'll need to do better than that, kiddo.

PS. Did you type this with your forehead? 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You're always so angry, mate. You Ok?

I asked why his foreignness was relevant and received a reply that didn't really make sense. I'm not calling the Frenchman anything at all, simply wondered why it was relevant. Why you got involved is anyone's guess.

It seems as if you are the angry one policing the whole forum on your own and making judgements.

I simply offered what I considered may be a viable reason for his comments that's all. I'm not angry just a bit bemused by your replies. Did I suggest you called the Frenchman anything? Don't think so.

6 minutes ago, stan said:

Yeah, I've no idea which date is correct.

They did email me to say the phones will be working again tomorrow, so I'll give it another bash.

I'm trying to move seats cos the bloke behind is annoyingly  moany faced straight from KO...and here's me getting right worked up and moany about it ?

It is frustrating when you can't get through and you get conflicting info. Hope you get something sorted.