Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

As it stands if we signed Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar I couldn't buy a season ticket because I work every second weekend and do backshifts during the week. If that changes and the management at Hearts changes then I probably would buy a season ticket. 

So not echoing his reasons then?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Of course I don't want it to be bad however I fear it might be. Certainly if some of the comments on here are anything to go by many are renewing such as me out of loyalty to the club rather than in expectation of what will happen next season.

Fans renewing ST's because they are loyal to the club they support ????

Whatever next :eek:

Disco Dave
2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

I've renewed my 3 today.  Not renewing was never an option, so waiting until the final day, was as much of a protest as I could make re Levein still being Manager!!

Same here.  A few of my mates likewise.  Suspect there will be significant numbers in this space

132goals1958
7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You learn something new everyday.?

43 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

"PRETTY MUCH echo mine"

But it doesn't, he said if Naismith signs he will renew, you said you couldn't renew even if we signed Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar due to work.

That is nowhere near echoing his reason for not renewing.

Nothing wrong with your reason, stick with it rather than trying to change it to have a go at the club.

I have renewed but intend moving to sit with others who currently are not STs, Anyone know when we can arrange seats together? DO I need to wait until they buy then move or can they buy during the moving period?

Those saying they will only renew is Naismith resigns should buy half season tickets as he will probably miss half the season injured

1 hour ago, ericb said:

I have renewed but intend moving to sit with others who currently are not STs, Anyone know when we can arrange seats together? DO I need to wait until they buy then move or can they buy during the moving period?

Not 100% but this weekend you could ask if there are 3 available together. 

But you have a better chance / more options from Monday as more seats not renewed become available. 

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

And.

32 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not 100% but this weekend you could ask if there are 3 available together. 

But you have a better chance / more options from Monday as more seats not renewed become available. 

Do they not become available on Saturday for the moving period? I thought any seats not renewed would be available from then.

scott herbertson

Weve been moved from J to H, apparently (one of our guys got told, others haven’t been). Only reason we can think of is they want to free more of K for A’deen fans if we haven’t sold many Category Bs

Portable Badger
2 hours ago, Sherbet said:

Those saying they will only renew is Naismith resigns should buy half season tickets as he will probably miss half the season injured

Could you kindly advise - should we buy the first half-ST or the 2nd half-ST ?

1 hour ago, karipidis said:

Do they not become available on Saturday for the moving period? I thought any seats not renewed would be available from then.

Only to move to, not to buy for new buyers. 

Only unused seats in 18/19 are available before Monday. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Which half ? ???

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

Weve been moved from J to H, apparently (one of our guys got told, others haven’t been). Only reason we can think of is they want to free more of K for A’deen fans if we haven’t sold many Category Bs

I would say that’s pretty much spot on as the reason, Scott.

Or go and ‘support’ Rangers or Celtic.

Where they’d fit in fine with the many others that only follow big teams and superstars (sic).

Psychedelicropcircle

It’s been 1.38 since six bells where’s the ST dot count ?

17 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

It’s been 1.38 since six bells where’s the ST dot count ?

Can't do a useful one till Monday 

Bugsy Siegel

Just a quick question if anyone can answer. If you renewed online do you just keep your current smart card or are we being issued with new ones? 

Cheers 

2 minutes ago, geogth said:

Anybody else having difficulty getting through to swap seats this morning

No, tried online though and no option. Probably won't move as a result.

8 minutes ago, Bugsy Siegel said:

Just a quick question if anyone can answer. If you renewed online do you just keep your current smart card or are we being issued with new ones? 

Cheers 

If it’s for the same seat you’ll keep and use your current card.

Unless you are now a student/concession/pensioner and you weren’t last season. If you’re circumstances have changed you’ll be issued a new card.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Unless you are now a student/concession/pensioner and you weren’t last season. If you’re circumstances have changed you’ll be issued a new card.

Renewed at the TO way back at the start of sales.

Asked the young lad serving me if we keep the same cards,he said yes.

Then once he had counted the money and printed the receipt he handed us new cards☺

None of our circumstances had changed btw.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Renewed at the TO way back at the start of sales.

Asked the young lad serving me if we keep the same cards,he said yes.

Then once he had counted the money and printed the receipt he handed us new cards☺

None of our circumstances had changed btw.

No idea then ?

When we renewed I was told to keep existing card but my dad who is now an OAP was told he’d get a new card sent out to him.

Bugsy Siegel
15 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Cheers ?

Tried to phone since 9 0'clock cuts out every time after pressing 8. What a poor show do they really want customers to be upset and frustrated.

They definitely show a contempt/arrogance/patronising to supporters, they should be careful some might just walk away.

They weren't long in phoning back when I wanted hospitality for the cup final.  :50:   

What’s the crack with swapping seats do we only have today and tomorrow now? You’d think there’d be an interactive map to see what’s available. My mates buying one for him and his lad when general sale starts and we want 3 together. 

Shanks said no

Nephew renewed yesterday and got through this morning after about 15 minutes, option 1 then 8 he used.

to be told by a foreign bloke he couldn’t move. Brother in law took phone off nephew to be told the same.

another shambles

they don’t stay in Edinburgh and as it’s their gala day can’t make it in, not that they should have to

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

No seating plan to choose seats this year to swap.

Called ticket office and was answered straight away.

Plum seats in lower D. 

Yaaaaaas.

22 minutes ago, Whatever said:

No idea then ?

When we renewed I was told to keep existing card but my dad who is now an OAP was told he’d get a new card sent out to him.

I was given new cards and told that even though I would be sitting in the same seat, it had been re-numbered, so would need a new one. Not convinced that I'll be sitting in the same seat at the first game of the season tbh

Can anyone help me ? 

I had a ST for around 6 season but missed last year due to a number of circumstances, looking to buy one this season but when i go online to see what is available the option for season tickets is not there?

is this due to the seat moving period? 

1 minute ago, pablo said:

I was given new cards and told that even though I would be sitting in the same seat, it had been re-numbered, so would need a new one. Not convinced that I'll be sitting in the same seat at the first game of the season tbh

Ah - didn’t I read that the wheatfield stand is being re numbered so it runs the same way as the main stand?

I’m in the Gorgie so won’t affect me.

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

No seating plan to choose seats this year to swap.

Called ticket office and was answered straight away.

Plum seats in lower D. 

Yaaaaaas.

What number / options did you call?

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Some seat numbers have changed so you might well be sent another smart card. 

Just seen your post ??

Just now, Whatever said:

Ah - didn’t I read that the wheatfield stand is being re numbered so it runs the same way as the main stand?

I’m in the Gorgie so won’t affect me.

Not sure mate. I'm in the main. Section P. Can't think why they would have to do it in a new stand but I'm sure there's a reason. 

true-jambo
1 minute ago, pablo said:

You will they have re-numbered them to align the seat numbers with the rows behind yours, to take account of the 2 way divide at the first few rows.

Jamboelite
3 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Can anyone help me ? 

I had a ST for around 6 season but missed last year due to a number of circumstances, looking to buy one this season but when i go online to see what is available the option for season tickets is not there?

Yes you have to wait till Monday if you had gone on yesterday you could have bought any seat that hadnt been an ST

4 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Can anyone help me ? 

Think you will need to wait until the 5th. Any remaining seats will be available for purchase then.

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Yes you have to wait till Monday if you had gone on yesterday you could have bought any seat that hadnt been an ST

C86420AC-CE6A-4626-AEE5-43C3C4F31C91.png

24 minutes ago, Plato said:

Tried to phone since 9 0'clock cuts out every time after pressing 8. What a poor show do they really want customers to be upset and frustrated.

They definitely show a contempt/arrogance/patronising to supporters, they should be careful some might just walk away.

They weren't long in phoning back when I wanted hospitality for the cup final.  :50:   

Give them a break. There are a lot of people attempting to do the same as you this morning.

The ticket office staff do a great job, imo.

Ticketmaster on the other hand....

8 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

What number / options did you call?

Option 8 buddy on 0333 043 1874

I just got lucky,usually a nightmare.

Good luck.

Haringshairband
1 hour ago, Plato said:

Upset :rofl:

Blackshades

Tried to phone since 9am.jumed in car tried all the way from Dundee .now in queue at ticket office .waste of a sat morning if they don't answer phone they tell you to call