Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

On 19/05/2019 at 18:40, JamboAl said:

I don't know anyone who is not going to renew.

Same here.  Cup final performance will have helped persuade doubters to sign up.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

On 19/05/2019 at 18:40, JamboAl said:

I don't know anyone who is not going to renew.

How many season ticket holders do you know?

1 minute ago, buzzbomb said:

How many season ticket holders do you know?

QUite a few. How many do you know that are not renewing?

BTW we are better off without these glory hunters that are not renewing.

31 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It's certainly a different company from the one both Hibs and Celtic are using, which may be beneficial given the one they are using seem to have been quite strict with who they have accepted on credit terms.

I hope so PJ, they need to try and harness the goodwill from the final and get people on board this week. Still not 100% sorted though, this has taken a lot longer than it should have. 

Edited by Jodami

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Quite a few. And these guys are not glory hunters, but you crack on.

13 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Glory hunters ????

Oh deary me 

Randy Marsh
34 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

:vrface:

28 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

Quite a few. And these guys are not glory hunters, but you crack on.

They are renewing because they support HMFC and while they would like to see good football and winning teams they do not stamp their feet like little entitled children.  They support HMFC come hell and high water - not like you!  Now you crack on, smart guy.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It's certainly a different company from the one both Hibs and Celtic are using, which may be beneficial given the one they are using seem to have been quite strict with who they have accepted on credit terms.

A good or a bad thing, depending on perspective. ??‍♂️

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A good or a bad thing, depending on perspective. ??‍♂️

It isn't something I've ever used dave so I haven't got a clue what the parameters are for being a successful applicant.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Surely applying for credit is like applying for a credit card or loan ?

bad history then you don’t get it ?

not used it myself but it’s obviously popular. Though if the rules are the same (no idea) just get a credit card as there are loads with 0% interest 

loveofthegame

Well, as expected, I folded and renewed today. 26th season in a row as a ST holder. Bring on more pain, depression, joy, excitement, hope, destroying of hope, new found glimmers of hope, maybe just maybe and all the other feelings we go through supporting our club. Hearts forever.

10 minutes ago, georgeparkdb said:

Three season tickets renewed today

That's the way to do it.

The poor offended will complain when they cannot get into the big games.  boo hoo hoo.

davemclaren
43 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Well, as expected, I folded and renewed today. 26th season in a row as a ST holder. Bring on more pain, depression, joy, excitement, hope, destroying of hope, new found glimmers of hope, maybe just maybe and all the other feelings we go through supporting our club. Hearts forever.

Just about sums it up ?

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'll be renewing our 2 on Friday, never in doubt just leaving it as late as possible cos that's what I do.

Tight. ?

sidjamesbottle
5 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

Not renewing is called value for money.

value for money and backing your club i'm glad i don't think like you 

5 minutes ago, sidjamesbottle said:

value for money and backing your club i'm glad i don't think like you 

...so the world according to you means folk who choose to do walk ups & pay that way, are less worthy and dont back the club??!?

Hopefully life will teach you in time, not everything is black & white and to try and see things possibly from a different point of view ?

10 hours ago, JamboAl said:

That's quite a bold post....

Myself and the wee man have had a season ticket for the last 6 years, travelling from Aberdeen, we are not renewing purely because he plays football and it moves from a Sunday to a Saturday next year.

Sometimes things are not always possible, doesn't mean we support the club any less than you.

I am sure there are more than just me in this bracket

10 hours ago, Jodami said:

I hope so PJ, they need to try and harness the goodwill from the final and get people on board this week. Still not 100% sorted though, this has taken a lot longer than it should have. 

Definitely a different company. Hibs and Celtic are using V12 who also provide most store cards. My step daughter is a Hibs season ticket holder (I did try to convert her) and been getting it on finance for years and got rejected from V12. They are also charging more for the finance than Zebra did. I am led to believe that the new company we are using have the same acceptance criteria and charge and that Budge had tough negotiations to get this deal done. 

sidjamesbottle
53 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

...so the world according to you means folk who choose to do walk ups & pay that way, are less worthy and dont back the club??!?

Hopefully life will teach you in time, not everything is black & white and to try and see things possibly from a different point of view ?

Thanks for the advice will try and keep that in mind, not what i meant however "value for money" is a strange response for not buying a season ticket you don't support your football club to get "value for money" if someone had said i can't afford it i would have fully understood that.

9 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

That pretty much sums up the Hearts experience.  It's why we do it.

1 hour ago, eggyg1874 said:

That's quite a bold post....

Myself and the wee man have had a season ticket for the last 6 years, travelling from Aberdeen, we are not renewing purely because he plays football and it moves from a Sunday to a Saturday next year.

Sometimes things are not always possible, doesn't mean we support the club any less than you.

I am sure there are more than just me in this bracket

The debate was about not renewing because of the quality of football or because CL would still be manager.

You obviously have particular circumstances.

12 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Will be interesting to see if that dents Hibs season ticket sales given it is widely suspected they are very lenient with the number of concessionaries they sell.

sandylejambo

I am going to renew, but If it wasn't for me seeing my grandson on a regular basis, I would not renew. The money I have wasted this last season thinking I was paying to see football and getting served utter shit in games has left me more than a bit miffed at times, I don't have to pay to get angry, I could just listen to politicians if I want my blood boiled. I suppose it can't get any worse, well I hope to #### not.

5 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I suppose it can't get any worse, well I hope to #### not.

I’m not as optimistic as you. I’ve renewed but I think that under Levein things will get even worse. His arrogance and conceit is matched only by his utter inability to win against mediocre teams. Empty seats and regular booing are hardly ringing endorsements of his management.

Jambos1983

Renewed on Sunday. Looking forward to next season already. Hopefully see Hickey, Smith and Cochrane getting increased game time.  

11 hours ago, graygo said:

I'll be renewing our 2 on Friday, never in doubt just leaving it as late as possible cos that's what I do.

I think Thursday 30th is cut off day mate.

Looking again at the link above perhaps that is for finance option only, 5pm on 30/05?

Edited by stan

1 hour ago, Prof said:

I’m not as optimistic as you. I’ve renewed but I think that under Levein things will get even worse. His arrogance and conceit is matched only by his utter inability to win against mediocre teams. Empty seats and regular booing are hardly ringing endorsements of his management.

You've never mentioned this before

apart from every other thread

29 minutes ago, stan said:

I think Thursday 30th is cut off day mate.

Looking again at the link above perhaps that is for finance option only, 5pm on 30/05?

Renewal Period: 6th March - 31st May 2019

Supporters who wish to renew their existing season tickets must do so during this period, otherwise the seats will be released for resale. If you wish to renew but also wish to move your seat, you should still renew and you will then be given the opportunity to request a move during our transition period.

The above is normal renewal and below is if using the finance option.

To reserve your seat now, please email [email protected], call the Ticket Office (0333 043 1874, then option 1 then option 8) or visit the Ticket Office in person before 5pm on Thursday 30th May.

Edited by wavydavy

Purchased my first season ticket since 2015 and only my second one since 2009 earlier this week.

Hopeful that with a few key additions and a few less injuries to key players we can have a successful 19/20.

Sounds to me as if the renewals are increasing in pace.  I think news of signings over the coming weeks and excitement over the prospects for the new season will see us well over 13,000.

I'd buy one in a flash.  Souttar, Naismith  Hickey, Mulraney.  Just to name a few.  I'd be dying to see them in action.

Portable Badger
42 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I renewed today, probably against my better judgement!!

Got round to renewing mine today