Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

56 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I renewed today, probably against my better judgement!!

I am going to renew tomorrow with similar thoughts in mind and you canny leave your mate all alone and sitting on his Jack Jones can you. Blind loyalty and the hope that next season we will see some of the young lads get lots of game time. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I am going to renew tomorrow with similar thoughts in mind and you canny leave your mate all alone and sitting on his Jack Jones can you. Blind loyalty and the hope that next season we will see some of the young lads get lots of game time. 

Well unless my mate renews in the next couple of days I will be on my jack jones!!! 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Well unless my mate renews in the next couple of days I will be on my jack jones!!! 

:lol: 

I suspect he is of the same mind as you.

Fear not if he doesn't renew you can always move to the seat next to me and my mate. 3 grumpy old men in a row and all impeccably behaved. Well I am anyway.

Just now, 7628mm said:

I suspect he is of the same mind as you.

Fear not if he doesn't renew you can always move to the seat next to me and my mate. 3 grumpy old men in a row and all impeccably behaved. Well I am anyway.

:lol: cheers mate I might take you up on that :thumbsup: 

gorgie rd eh11
2 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I've got a mate wanting to relocate to lower Q. Anybody not renewing there?

Anyone?

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

2 more renewals this morning. 

**** knows why :lol:

Because we’re Hearts supporters and amazing things can happen in seasons you least expect them to.

Keep the faith.

2 more renewals here today as well.....plus looking to get kids their first STs this season so will pop in at the weekend and see what we can do for moving seats etc

Well there you go renewed again................I must need my head looked at.

Anyhoo onwards and upwards HHGH

sprinbox98

Three about to get renewed. One new one being added and one not bothering.

net effect...same as last year 

Gorgie_Rules

Forgot the deadline was tomorrow so will be renewing in the morning by phone.

We had sold 10,500 by start of June last year, be interesting to see what it is this time. Anything short of 13,000 by start of season would be disappointing 

14 minutes ago, geogth said:

How do you go about moving seats? Do you have to phone or are you able to do it online.

Phone or in person.

Footballfirst

I've just completed a new dot count.

Wheatfield - 406

Roseburn - 694

Main - 414

Gorgie - 169

Total 1,683

The first count I did on 6 March was 1,974, so it looks as if there have been 291 new sales, as opposed to renewals. My latest guesstimate is that there are 15,672 seats available for sale as STs for next season.

You will only get an idea of the level of renewals once the seats that haven't been renewed are released.  I would expect that at least 10% (around 1,400) will not have renewed, as is the norm at that stage in the process . The first dot count after the release will probably be over 3,000.  If it is 4,000 or more then that should raise alarm bells in the club about the level of renewals, although they club will already be aware of the current sales figures.

17 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Forgot the deadline was tomorrow so will be renewing in the morning by phone.

We had sold 10,500 by start of June last year, be interesting to see what it is this time. Anything short of 13,000 by start of season would be disappointing 

Will be difficult given the owners refusal to remove an underperforming manager. Certainly not going to sell as many with him in charge.

Sierra Delta

I hadn't planned on renewing, not really due to football reasons (although performances this year probably didn't help) but generally just having other things in life taking up my time at the moment. 

Ended up renewing yesterday. it doesn't feel right not being a season ticket holder. 

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

I've just completed a new dot count.

Wheatfield - 406

Roseburn - 694

Main - 414

Gorgie - 169

Total 1,683

The first count I did on 6 March was 1,974, so it looks as if there have been 291 new sales, as opposed to renewals. My latest guesstimate is that there are 15,672 seats available for sale as STs for next season.

You will only get an idea of the level of renewals once the seats that haven't been renewed are released.  I would expect that at least 10% (around 1,400) will not have renewed, as is the norm at that stage in the process . The first dot count after the release will probably be over 3,000.  If it is 4,000 or more then that should raise alarm bells in the club about the level of renewals, although they club will already be aware of the current sales figures.

Good work with the dot count, how many do you think are sold so far?

Footballfirst
39 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Good work with the dot count, how many do you think are sold so far?

I haven't a clue. We won't get an indication until the non-renewal seats are released, unless the club decides to provide an update before then.

Shanks said no

Can you phone and get access to the available seats after 6 tomorrow or is it 9am Saturday?

Shanks said no
9 minutes ago, farin said:

Surely 9am Sat as office will be closed I’d imagine. 

Cheers Farin, its for my nephew who is desperate to shift to a more interesting seat and hasn't yet learnt the art of patience.

Renewed mine just now and my Dad will renew but waiting to see if he can get a seat closer to me.

Edited by 8skacel8

I renewed our tickets yesterday.

Couldn't think of anything better to do when Hearts are playing at home.

35 minutes ago, red said:

If Naismith is confirmed I will renew, if not I’m going to seriously consider not renewing. 

A Naismith supporter rather than a Heart of Midlothian supporter then?

Anyway, 2 renewed here tonight, Naismith or not. 

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I haven't a clue. We won't get an indication until the non-renewal seats are released, unless the club decides to provide an update before then.

They won't give an update if it is bad news unless of course it's a ticking off from AB.

10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

They won't give an update if it is bad news unless of course it's a ticking off from AB.

It's nice to know you have an open mind on the subject.

It's not as if you want it to be bad news is it ?

2 renewed late yesterday. C'mon Hearts, lets make 2019-2020 a belter! 

Edited by on&up2017

7 hours ago, graygo said:

A Naismith supporter rather than a Heart of Midlothian supporter then?

Anyway, 2 renewed here tonight, Naismith or not. 

Always Heart of Midlothian home and abroad but also a father of 4 with 2 business to support and as things move at home and work I have better more important  things to do than watch the guff we have witnessed this season without SN. One decent performance in the last game isn’t gonna mask the sheer boredom I’ve endured at various games this season. I’ve more than enough loyalty points to pick and choose whatever games I want to and hopefully enjoy the experience. Steven Naismith changes everything though and with him or someone similar in the team I think we will see exciting football worth sacrificing family time or work! 

AlphonseCapone

So many folk on this thread renewing which is weird because apparently folk on JKB don't go to games ?

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, red said:

Always Heart of Midlothian home and abroad but also a father of 4 with 2 business to support and as things move at home and work I have better more important  things to do than watch the guff we have witnessed this season without SN. One decent performance in the last game isn’t gonna mask the sheer boredom I’ve endured at various games this season. I’ve more than enough loyalty points to pick and choose whatever games I want to and hopefully enjoy the experience. Steven Naismith changes everything though and with him or someone similar in the team I think we will see exciting football worth sacrificing family time or work! 

10/10 ?

2 hours ago, red said:

?

Forever Hearts
33 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

10/10 for not buying a season ticket?

No, for his reasons behind not buying a season ticket. They pretty much echo mine. 

Renewed, albeit my heart ruled over my brain this time as my finger hit the purchase button!

My mate and I swithered about renewing, particularly at the £500 platinum price in Section S of main stand...our seats were c£300 just 3 season ago. Didn’t think our performances justified shelling out 500 notes. However we both just bit the bullet and renewed a couple of days ago...at the end of the day Hearts is what we do; we have nothing to moan about if we didn’t!! ?

David McCaig

I've renewed my 3 today.  Not renewing was never an option, so waiting until the final day, was as much of a protest as I could make re Levein still being Manager!!

Renewed yesterday always was but ma dad didn’t, my mates buying his seat though so all good plus one for his boy.  

11 hours ago, luckydug said:

It's nice to know you have an open mind on the subject.

It's not as if you want it to be bad news is it ?

Of course I don't want it to be bad however I fear it might be. Certainly if some of the comments on here are anything to go by many are renewing such as me out of loyalty to the club rather than in expectation of what will happen next season.

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

No, for his reasons behind not buying a season ticket. They pretty much echo mine. 

Will you be buying is Naismith signs because that's what he says he is doing? 

Forever Hearts
Just now, graygo said:

Will you be buying is Naismith signs because that's what he says he is doing? 

As it stands if we signed Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar I couldn't buy a season ticket because I work every second weekend and do backshifts during the week. If that changes and the management at Hearts changes then I probably would buy a season ticket.