Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

Bull's-eye

I've told quite a lot of people exactly what will occur and all from a most impeccable source.

Nice to see you keeping quiet lads ????

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, rick witter said:

I’ve came to expect that kind of reply from you. 

Least we both meet each others expectations. 

You expect sarcastic smart arse answers - I deliver. 

You continue to post nothing but negative, repetitive drivel- you deliver. 

We should both keep form or the jkb equilibrium will be destroyed and we'll enter a matrix type universe. 

Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

What will be , will be. Need to trust him and CL judgment here. I think it will come good.

100 per cent will. 

He is signing a contract for us, about the hundredth time now this been asked. 

So so boring now. ??

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

3 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

The point is he isn’t doing full pre-season as you suggested and is back in Edinburgh.  It was reported a couple of days ago he won’t play until August and the club is fine with this. 

More likely to be back at his house 

Robbo-Jambo
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

More likely to be back at his house 

In his own gym. 

CloustonHMFC
4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Think he may play in some friendlies as a trialist, if fit. 

He won’t play any friendlies because from a legal perspective that could jeopardise the payment due to him as it could be argued he is undertaking preseason. There is difference between training with a team and playing with team.

Can’t believe this is still going on and people are still worried. I’ve said it a few times in this thread, Naismith will 100% be signing but that will not be official until after 1st or 2nd of August. It’s been discussed to the death now, he will be a Hearts player for next season, when that becomes official is irrelevant. He has joined in some preseason work in Riccarton and continues to do so along with his own programme in his home gym. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

5 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Some of you boys must really struggle with the uncertainty of life. Naismith and Levein have all but said he'll be a Hearts player, and it's pretty well documented why it hasn't been announced as of yet. 

I really do. I'd have paid the 150k by now already. I can't stand uncertainty.

3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Least we both meet each others expectations. 

You expect sarcastic smart arse answers - I deliver. 

You continue to post nothing but negative, repetitive drivel- you deliver. 

We should both keep form or the jkb equilibrium will be destroyed and we'll enter a matrix type universe. 

I have a dictionary thank god I just managed to understand your words like drivel lol.

HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I have a dictionary thank god I just managed to understand your words like drivel lol.

Fell asleep after the first sentence of his. How he has almost 30k posts on here... wow.

16 minutes ago, HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie said:

Fell asleep after the first sentence of his. How he has almost 30k posts on here... wow.

If think he might be changing his ‘Handle’ when Olly leaves to ‘All that she wants is just another baby’.

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie said:

I wonder what ex poster who was bested in the noble art of jkb verbal combat you are? 

Time will tell, although falling asleep then typing a post is quite a skill that I haven't seen until now. 

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I wonder what ex poster who was bested in the noble art of jkb verbal combat you are? 

Time will tell, although falling asleep then typing a post is quite a skill that I haven't seen until now. 

:sobored:

:thumb:

HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie
6 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I've not had an account on here in years, forgot the old password and username so started afresh. The old name was BBPS. But yeah my point still stands. You're boring.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie said:

I've not had an account on here in years, forgot the old password and username so started afresh. The old name was BBPS. But yeah my point still stands. You're boring.

Did you post that awake or while asleep? 

AlphonseCapone
11 hours ago, Taffin said:

I really do. I'd have paid the 150k by now already. I can't stand uncertainty.

Doing alright for yourself if you've got 150k though tbf. 

32 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Doing alright for yourself if you've got 150k though tbf. 

Sadly I don't, and that's probably why I never will as I can't use patience to my financial advantage.

Unknown user
4 hours ago, HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie said:

Rude

The Gorgie

Only read this last page and im struggling here. Our best player is going to sign permanently and somehow it still ends up in petty arguments. What a place.

£150,000 is a lot of money so if it can be avoided I think it's the right thing to wait.  Having said that it's a bit frustrating that the signing won't happen for certain until 2-3 days before our first SPL game.  If he's not our player then he can't really be part of training, game build up etc.  

Edited by TexasAndy

1 minute ago, TexasAndy said:

£150,000 is a lot of money so if it can be avoided I think it's the right thing to wait.  Having said that it's a bit frustrating that the signing won't happen for certain until 2-3 days before our first SPL game.  If he's not our player then he can't really be part of training, game build up etc.  

£150k is another player probably nearer the top end of our weekly wage I’d have thought so better invested there if the Naismith deal is a done deal already and it’s just a case of waiting. 

Agree with the frustration however I guess if he’s being directed by the training staff on his fitness work etc and with him being the pro he is then shouldn’t be too much of a problem once things get going. 

Robbo-Jambo
13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

If there is one player who I trust to be ready, its Naismith

Especially with a gym in his own house. 

The ultimate professional. 

Dallas Green
1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

I'm pretty sure there is nothing stopping him being allowed to train and be in team meetings etc. He just can't be registered or announced as signed until August.

Is there any particular reason he couldn't sign a contract now that starts on the 1st of August or whenever it is that his 13th month payment is due?

Alex Kintner
22 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Nice contribution. Take it you assume Utd will be brushed aside?

Not really. I won’t be losing my shit or using phrases like “make no mistake” regardless of the result and Levein certainly won’t be second-guessing himself in terms of Naimsith.

StevenNaismith

Naismith will be fit and raring to go for Aberdeen away. Actually looking forward to this season the way things are shaping up. Despite the injuries he suffered last season his stats are better this pre-season than they were last year. The man is the ultimate professional. Folk need to stop worrying.

GorgieRules22
13 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Naismith will be fit and raring to go for Aberdeen away. Actually looking forward to this season the way things are shaping up. Despite the injuries he suffered last season his stats are better this pre-season than they were last year. The man is the ultimate professional. Folk need to stop worrying.

For you to know that you must be on the coaching staff of privy to information out at Riccarton.

StevenNaismith
1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

For you to know that you must be on the coaching staff of privy to information out at Riccarton.

100% not on the coaching staff

Naismith WILL sign

My concern is going by comments from CL he seems to be some way off match fitness.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Naismith WILL sign

My concern is going by comments from CL he seems to be some way off match fitness.

Still like to see him at Hearts long term .

Sees the game .

Just now, jake said:

Still like to see him at Hearts long term .

Sees the game .

So would I. 

My point is we may not see him in the team as early as we would like this season.

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Naismith WILL sign

He won’t be playing until August so plenty of time to get fit.

4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

He won’t be playing until August so plenty of time to get fit.

Why August? He has been released by Norwich.

StevenNaismith
17 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Seriously? ?

tartofmidlothian
4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

3 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Seriously? ?

:rofl:

Mr Elwood P
4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You kidding on?

5 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

are you from hamilton?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Didn't he sign 5 days ago? That's when the contract was dated from, apparently. :rolleyes:

Anyway, we should still get 12 out of 12 in the League Cup without him.

32 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Mods can we have a banner going across this thread explaining Naismith’s contract situation. :lol: 

Yes please......?

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Mate, you're better than this.