Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

annushorribilis III

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/25/psychologist-john-gartner-trump-is-a-sexual-sadist-who-is-actively-engaging-in-sabotage/

It's quite a long article but fascinating & terrifying.

I'll post just the final para here -

What do you think Donald Trump will do if, shortly before Nov. 3, it appears clear that he is going to lose the election?

Rather than making a prediction as to Trump's specific actions, it is more helpful to describe the type of actions he will take. Rather than trying to say, "This is the move he'll make." Like in a relationship, Donald Trump is the abuser. He is the husband or father who is abusing his partner or children or other relatives. The American people are like a woman who is leaving her abuser. She tells her abuser, "That's it! I am done with you!" She has her keys in hand and is opening the door of the house or apartment to finally leave. What happens? The democidal maniac Donald Trump will attack us, badly. Make no mistake. Donald Trump is going to find a way to attack and cause great harm to the American people if he believes that he will lose the 2020 election.

It's interesting that the author calls Trump a sexual sadist - I saw a tweet last night that alleges very specifically Trump paid off   number of families to settle sexual assault/rape of under age kids (including males). It covers who/where/the offence/how much each of the settlements cost. 

Harry Potter
4 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

"His policies". :rofl:

:(

Watched him on the news just now whats the script with his trousers or pants as they say in America they look  about 4 inches short.

vegas-voss

He has had priests tear gassed so he could clear the street for a a photo op with a bible outside their church.

****ing hell it just keeps getting more bonkers.Someone needs to show some balls and remove him from office November seems too far away.

Is America still a democracy or is it now a dictatorship.

Seems to be almost a full blown revolution in progress in America. It's like the sort of thing you only see in Africa or South America these days.

vegas-voss

The LAPD chief made an arse of himself said on live tv that it was the protestors were respnsible for George Floyd's  death.Later retracted but too late as it is out there now.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Watched him on the news just now whats the script with his trousers or pants as they say in America they look  about 4 inches short.

It's well known he wears shoes with heel lifts in an attempt to make himself more dominant, it's why he stands so strangely. He probably got the suit fitted when he wasn't wearing his high heels. Similarly if you watch him at a press conference, if he invites someone else to speak at the podium, he pointedly moves the mike down about 6 inches to emphasise that he's taller.

1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

It's well known he wears shoes with heel lifts in an attempt to make himself more dominant, it's why he stands so strangely. He probably got the suit fitted when he wasn't wearing his high heels. Similarly if you watch him at a press conference, if he invites someone else to speak at the podium, he pointedly moves the mike down about 6 inches to emphasise that he's taller.

Briiliant bud, thanks for that :thumbsup:.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

Thanks for that.

He’s an arsehole.

Der Kaiser

"Is that your Bible?"

"Its a Bible"

Don't know why this clip the other day makes me laugh so much

:rofl:

9 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Fair enough @JJ93

I despise the man because of who he is, but I'm certainly interested in hearing about the policies of his that you like.  This is not a "gotcha" attempt by me ... I genuinely can't think of any good Trump policies.

Sure - deregulation, lowering tax, getting government out of the economy to a much larger extent that it was in previously.

But at the same time he has involved the government in the economy (mainly through cronyism) which I can't stand. Compared to Clinton who wanted to enforce the state where it does not belong and dictate to companies even more, to attack the 2nd amendment and so on... it's the classic difference between republicans (pro liberty) and democrats (pro control) but without consistency (which there never really is).

Not a fan of his and often angered by him but given the choice I'd vote for him to avoid the catastrophe of the Democrats (who are increasingly anti-American and commie).

9 hours ago, Justin Z said:

The actual **** are you talking about?

How about you tell me what you thought was wrong with his statement? Then I can respond.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, JJ93 said:

It's quite worrying how people get so angry over his personality but can't name any of his policies (other than the wall).

Not a fan of his but there is much more to politics than the personality of the individual in quesiton.

I suppose racists and people who sexually assault women will love him.

10 hours ago, JJ93 said:

It's quite worrying how people get so angry over his personality but can't name any of his policies (other than the wall).

*Not a fan of his but there is much more to politics than the personality of the individual in quesiton.

*That auld one. Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time, cut the BS and admit you're a fan. 

Edited by ri Alban

Hugh Phamism

America 2026, Ivanka Trump now midway through her first term as POTUS . The Donald, having previously fired Mike Pence in the third year of his second term, had installed his daughter as VP. He then stood down with a year to go allowing Ivanka to take over.

This from the recent John Niven novel 'The F*uck-It list.

Wouldn't be beyond the possibility for fiction to turn into fact. 😱

Edited by Hugh Phamism

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I suppose racists and people who sexually assault women will love him.

1 hour ago, JJ93 said:

How about you tell me what you thought was wrong with his statement? Then I can respond.

I wouldn't bother.

You are either racist thick or now unbelievably a rapist if you dare have a different view.

Shanks said no
10 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Has the murder and subsequent looting/riots impacted his polling?

from around 12 hours ago

The poll from ABC News and The Washington Post showed Trump losing to likely Democratic challenger Joe Biden by 10 percentage points. The poll is not a notable outlier among recent surveys, nor is there any objective evidence that it is biased.

we will have to wait to see what last nights lunacy does to the numbers

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
21 minutes ago, jake said:

I wouldn't bother.

You are either racist thick or now unbelievably a rapist if you dare have a different view.

Fair enough, I don't think Trump being a sexual assailant and racist should be ignored. You think otherwise.

:thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Fair enough, I don't think Trump being a sexual assailant and racist should be ignored. You think otherwise.

:thumbsup:

No I dont.

Both choices for president are up to their necks in dodgy dealings.

Both have made questionable remarks on race .

Both are accused of questionable behaviour with women.

You can either vote for a republican president with a conservative admin.

Or a democrat with a democrat admin.

Or you can not vote.

Doesnt mean you approve of racism etc.

JJ93 made clear his distaste of Trump.

But like many conservatives hes the least worst of the two options.

You take the opposite view.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

*That auld one. Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time, cut the BS and admit you're a fan. 

Do you really care if someone else on a football forum is a fan of Donald Trump? 

1 hour ago, jake said:

I wouldn't bother.

Haha indeed. 

im not even a fan of him I’m just not blindly criticising him for breathing in the wrong way. It’s worrying how robotic people are. 

I thought his speech was surprisingly good and presidential. What would his critics want him to say? “I’m going to let the looting continue”? 

I think some people on this forum need to up their testosterone levels. 

JudyJudyJudy

It’s all very “ The Handmaids Tale “ territory now in America and that’s scarey . Women views / opinions / views ridiculed   , gay rights being squashed , etc all underpinned by far right fundamentalists religion nuts . I honestly would not be surprised if there is a new civil war due to his stirring of racial tensions.  He is a dangerous man . 

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

from around 12 hours ago

The poll from ABC News and The Washington Post showed Trump losing to likely Democratic challenger Joe Biden by 10 percentage points. The poll is not a notable outlier among recent surveys, nor is there any objective evidence that it is biased.

we will have to wait to see what last nights lunacy does to the numbers

Cheers👍

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, JJ93 said:

Sure - deregulation, lowering tax, getting government out of the economy to a much larger extent that it was in previously.

But at the same time he has involved the government in the economy (mainly through cronyism) which I can't stand. Compared to Clinton who wanted to enforce the state where it does not belong and dictate to companies even more, to attack the 2nd amendment and so on... it's the classic difference between republicans (pro liberty) and democrats (pro control) but without consistency (which there never really is).

Not a fan of his and often angered by him but given the choice I'd vote for him to avoid the catastrophe of the Democrats (who are increasingly anti-American and commie).

Thanks for that.  

You and I will disagree on most of those points.  His biggest efforts on deregulation were removal of environmental controls, which I think was a wrong move. He did lower taxes, but that mainly benefited the rich, who didn't need a tax break.  The economy was booming for years before he came to power, so he gets credit only for keeping it going, not getting it going.

It's interesting that you compare Trump to Clinton, who was three Presidents ago, when you talk about "attacking the Second Amendment".  Attempting to implement some degree of gun control is not attacking the second amendment, and it's not something that only Democrats have tried. Polls consistently show that most Americans believe in gun control.  The Second Amendment was intended to maintain a well-armed militia, at a time when the militia was an important part of America's defence forces, and being well-armed meant owning a smooth bore musket.

I'm just as interested in hearing your views on Trump's policies that you didn't mention.  His policy on separating children from their parents at the border, his attack on the DREAM act, his ignoring of Russia's annexation of Crimea, cutting funding to WHO,  his withdrawal from the Iran deal, his removal of government control of education, his dismantling of the ACA without a replacement, to name just the obvious ones.

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s all very “ The Handmaids Tale “ territory now in America and that’s scarey . Women views / opinions / views ridiculed   , gay rights being squashed , etc all underpinned by far right fundamentalists religion nuts . I honestly would not be surprised if there is a new civil war due to his stirring of racial tensions.  He is a dangerous man . 

Wait.

You think women and gay rights are being squashed?

And that Trump is responsible for stirring racial tensions?

What rights have or are being squashed?

How has Trump been responsible for a bad cop ?

How has Trump been responsible for what now seems like coordinated rioting across the US?

It's your view I'm just wondering how you have arrived at it.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
31 minutes ago, jake said:

No I dont.

Both choices for president are up to their necks in dodgy dealings.

Both have made questionable remarks on race .

Both are accused of questionable behaviour with women.

You can either vote for a republican president with a conservative admin.

Or a democrat with a democrat admin.

Or you can not vote.

Doesnt mean you approve of racism etc.

JJ93 made clear his distaste of Trump.

But like many conservatives hes the least worst of the two options.

You take the opposite view.

Yeah, he's a racist that forced himself on women. That's his personality and I refuse to look beyond it.

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Yeah, he's a racist that forced himself on women. That's his personality and I refuse to look beyond it.

He's a grab a pussy cretin. 

Unknown user
23 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thanks for that.  

You and I will disagree on most of those points.  His biggest efforts on deregulation were removal of environmental controls, which I think was a wrong move. He did lower taxes, but that mainly benefited the rich, who didn't need a tax break.  The economy was booming for years before he came to power, so he gets credit only for keeping it going, not getting it going.

It's interesting that you compare Trump to Clinton, who was three Presidents ago, when you talk about "attacking the Second Amendment".  Attempting to implement some degree of gun control is not attacking the second amendment, and it's not something that only Democrats have tried. Polls consistently show that most Americans believe in gun control.  The Second Amendment was intended to maintain a well-armed militia, at a time when the militia was an important part of America's defence forces, and being well-armed meant owning a smooth bore musket.

I'm just as interested in hearing your views on Trump's policies that you didn't mention.  His policy on separating children from their parents at the border, his attack on the DREAM act, his ignoring of Russia's annexation of Crimea, cutting funding to WHO,  his withdrawal from the Iran deal, his removal of government control of education, his dismantling of the ACA without a replacement, to name just the obvious ones.

I wish I could just Like this post without having to say stuff

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He's a grab a pussy cretin. 

Apparently that's ok, as he'll lower the taxes for the rich.

25 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thanks for that.  

Thanks for reply! Always a pleasure to have civil conversation (rare on here!)

Sorry when I talk about Clinton I meant Hilary not Bill. Should have been clearer.

Just to take the other policies you've asked about my view on:

- separating kids at border. If people are stupid enough to try to illegally enter a country, they face the risk of their children being taken from them separately as well as the risk of being shot as they are illegally invading a country which they know is illegal. Would I separate the kids from the parents? No. Why is it done? I don't know. But if keeping the kids with their parents adds extra cost to the US taxpayer, why should it be done? I would need to be given an actual concrete example of what happens here as I am now aware of it (lack of interest on my part).

- DREAM act ... I'm happy for those who it would apply to to be allowed to work in the US etc providing they are not ideological threats to liberty (communists, islamists). I'm pro freedom so if someone gets a job in the US they should be able to work there providing they pass a security check.

- Crimea ... I was against his silence here as I was against the allowing of any other country to take control of what were and are Anglo controlled terrorities in the middle east. We are the only ones that should be the policemen of the world. He made a mistake here but it isn't as big as it could have been.

- government has no role in education morally and pracitcally the arguments for state controlled education don't stand up. Especially in a world like today where unregulated education would be incredibly accessible to millions. State controlled education is also entirely inefficient. Take from that what you will but it is a good topic to read up on.

- Obamacare... this was a nightmare as it mandated insurance which then gave insurance companies a monopoly and they could increase their prices above market level because people were forced to have it. People were even fined for not having it. Utter shambles.. For starters, state healthcare shouldn't exist but it should not be replaced by cronyist measures. The market should be entirely unregulated and if it were the case basic healthcare would cost about the same as a phone contract a month. I was greatly excited by his promise to get rid of Obama care but saddened when he then changed tact and "replaced" it. The fact his "base" stuck with him through this shows that they are robotic idiots.

I could continue but won't make this too long. Glad to have a civil conversation with you!

4 hours ago, JJ93 said:

Oh my God, please tell me you were having a joke with your last few words. Otherwise you are totally bat shit mental

Unknown user
39 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Thanks for reply! Always a pleasure to have civil conversation (rare on here!)

Sorry when I talk about Clinton I meant Hilary not Bill. Should have been clearer.

Just to take the other policies you've asked about my view on:

- separating kids at border. If people are stupid enough to try to illegally enter a country, they face the risk of their children being taken from them separately as well as the risk of being shot as they are illegally invading a country which they know is illegal. Would I separate the kids from the parents? No. Why is it done? I don't know. But if keeping the kids with their parents adds extra cost to the US taxpayer, why should it be done? I would need to be given an actual concrete example of what happens here as I am now aware of it (lack of interest on my part).

- DREAM act ... I'm happy for those who it would apply to to be allowed to work in the US etc providing they are not ideological threats to liberty (communists, islamists). I'm pro freedom so if someone gets a job in the US they should be able to work there providing they pass a security check.

- Crimea ... I was against his silence here as I was against the allowing of any other country to take control of what were and are Anglo controlled terrorities in the middle east. We are the only ones that should be the policemen of the world. He made a mistake here but it isn't as big as it could have been.

- government has no role in education morally and pracitcally the arguments for state controlled education don't stand up. Especially in a world like today where unregulated education would be incredibly accessible to millions. State controlled education is also entirely inefficient. Take from that what you will but it is a good topic to read up on.

- Obamacare... this was a nightmare as it mandated insurance which then gave insurance companies a monopoly and they could increase their prices above market level because people were forced to have it. People were even fined for not having it. Utter shambles.. For starters, state healthcare shouldn't exist but it should not be replaced by cronyist measures. The market should be entirely unregulated and if it were the case basic healthcare would cost about the same as a phone contract a month. I was greatly excited by his promise to get rid of Obama care but saddened when he then changed tact and "replaced" it. The fact his "base" stuck with him through this shows that they are robotic idiots.

I could continue but won't make this too long. Glad to have a civil conversation with you!

Bloody hell

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Oh my God, please tell me you were having a joke with your last few words. Otherwise you are totally bat shit mental

This.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jake said:

Wait.

You think women and gay rights are being squashed?

And that Trump is responsible for stirring racial tensions?

What rights have or are being squashed?

How has Trump been responsible for a bad cop ?

How has Trump been responsible for what now seems like coordinated rioting across the US?

It's your view I'm just wondering how you have arrived at it.

His administration had rolled back some lgbt protections in the workplace , allowed businesses to directly discriminate against LGBT . His patronising views and communication with women is very telling . He is directly not responsible for that guys murders but has displayed no empathy around it and  has responded by threatening the military , without really understanding the anger and outrage of black and whire people About this incident and so many similar ones for the last few year’s . He is gross , ignorant , uncultured , racist imbecile but unfortunately is in a powerful position. The Twitter allegations about him ( if true ) are sickening 

vegas-voss
18 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Possible a fox news viewer 

vegas-voss

Democrats are not left wing they are only slightly less batshit than Republicans from what i can make of it.Two parties that since Bill Clinton are very much the same on a lot of issues.

Biden speaking fantastically well just now. 

I don't rate him as a candidate or a politician, but he's a million miles better than Trump. 

vegas-voss
19 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

I don't rate him as a candidate or a politician, but he's a million miles better than Trump. 

I have no idea if he will make a good President but it was a very good speech and the man seemed like a leader unlike the clown in charge just now.

39 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Possible a fox news viewer 

Think he is the Ayr owner having a wee troll

27 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

I detest Biden almost as much as Trump, but I suppose the key word is almost. He has to be better then Trump but how bad does it make the USA look that these are the two best candidates out of 350 million

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

I detest Biden almost as much as Trump, but I suppose the key word is almost. He has to be better then Trump but how bad does it make the USA look that these are the two best candidates out of 350 million

He's pretty awful, as was Hilary.

The biggest issue with US Politics is that both parties are far too similar. The DNC forcing Bernie to drop out stopped any chance of real change. 

Biden is much of the same as what had been there before but at least there's an element of diplomacy and he's not a simpleton, ego-driven freakshow who emboldens racists. 

I had the opportunity to watch some of Bidens speech, I was actually quite impressed. He made good points about having legislation on police training, hiring and other aspects. Some of these I had mentioned in a post on here as my opinion of the police officers and their Department leadership, administration, training and hiring. He projected something that has been missing for over three years, views and concepts that were for the benefit of the people not himself. He seemed confident, I did not see him stumble his words, one thing concerned me I don't know if it was lighting but when he turned to the  right there seemed to be a considerable dark spot on the left side of his nose. I have no idea what it could be, but things like skin cancer jump to my nervous mind quite rapidly.

Edited by Sharpie

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

They are postmodernists and relativists. They think cultures are equal when they blatantly are not. They are a threat to Western civilization and all that the enlightenment stands for.  

8 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

They are postmodernists and relativists. They think cultures are equal when they blatantly are not. They are a threat to Western civilization and all that the enlightenment stands for.  

OK so bat shit mental it is. Or just a sad right wing conspiracy theory mentalist. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)