U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

1 minute ago, jake said:

A self entitled boot (what is this white privilege stuff btw)

Some bad cops.

Hows this relating to the Trump thread.

Are these new behaviours in the USA that have only transpired since Trumps presidency?

The person that posted it, I seem to recall, didn’t relate it to Trump. 

• Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The person that posted it, I seem to recall, didn’t relate it to Trump. 

He said it might be.

Some other posters have made the connection.

Theres other not so accurate things being posted.

4 minutes ago, jake said:

He said it might be.

Some other posters have made the connection.

Theres other not so accurate things being posted.

You confuse me Jake. You seem to be a mix of left wing views and right wing conspiracy views. I agree with a lot of what you say but other stuff has me saying WTF? Fair enough though, you’re entitled to you views as we all are. 

14 minutes ago, jake said:

A self entitled boot (what is this white privilege stuff btw)

Some bad cops.

Hows this relating to the Trump thread.

Are these new behaviours in the USA that have only transpired since Trumps presidency?

Well for the uniformed 'white privilege' is a common term in the US and a well recognised and accepted as real phenomena.

Some scholars attribute white privilege, which they describe as informal racism, to the formal racism (i.e. slavery followed by Jim Crow) that existed for much of American history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege#United_States

And again for the uninformed the racism of Trump has been an issue since he first began campaigning for the presidency in 2016. You know, things like calling KKK members and Nazi groups 'very fine people'  which it's been stated has emboldened these groups and why wouldn't it.

President Donald Trump maintained he "answered perfectly" when he said there were "very fine people on both sides" of clashes at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Getting the picture now?

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Now what would a KKK leader be 'taking the country back from? Any rational ideas what that might mean to white nationalists and Nazis?

12 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You confuse me Jake. You seem to be a mix of left wing views and right wing conspiracy views. I agree with a lot of what you say but other stuff has me saying WTF? Fair enough though, you’re entitled to you views as we all are. 

While everyone being entitles to their views is a fine idea in general terms that can't be applied universally. How about the Nazis and Islamists? Their view is the Jews should be genocided. Are they entitled to that view.

Former KKK wizard and Trump fan boy David Duke indisputably has his views on blacks which also indisputably wont be much different if any from the views of the pre civil war Southerners who were enslaving them. Is he entitled to his views? Or should they be outlawed?

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Well for the uniformed 'white privilege' is a common term in the US and a well recognised and accepted as real phenomena.

Is it ?

And again for the uninformed the racism of Trump has been an issue since he first began campaigning for the presidency in 2016. You know, things like calling KKK members and Nazi groups 'very fine people'  which it's been stated has emboldened these groups and why wouldn't it.

I think that line should be read as part of what he said as a whole.

Getting the picture now?

Believe me totally

Now what would a KKK leader be 'taking the country back from? Any rational ideas what that might mean to white nationalists and Nazis?

I'd imagine KKK leader would be a nutter so rationality isnt an issue.

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

While everyone being entitles to their views is a fine idea in general terms that can't be applied universally. How about the Nazis and Islamists? Their view is the Jews should be genocided. Are they entitled to that view.

Former KKK wizard and Trump fan boy David Duke indisputably has his views on blacks which also indisputably wont be much different if any from the views of the pre civil war Southerners who were enslaving them. Is he entitled to his views? Or should they be outlawed?

I was trying to be nice. 

46 minutes ago, jake said:

(what is this white privilege stuff btw)

Here's a primer: MLK Jr's daughter's take on it given the events of the last 24 hours.

image.png.125cc4ccb0d17fc288195ad7a9754a08.png

:spoton:

5 minutes ago, jake said:

Yes, white privelege is a very common term in the US and you can take that from someone who lives there and google too if you like. (About 60,900,000 results) Getting the picture on that issue?

Tell me in what context are white nationalist and Nazis 'very fine people'? I can't think of any but you must have some views that could explain it. Because you seem to have a view that could excuse their inclinations and put them in a very fine people bracket.

28 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I'm not sure which right wing conspiracies you mean.

1 minute ago, jake said:

I'm not sure which right wing conspiracies you mean.

The fact you don’t know tells me all I need to know. 

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

This goes far beyond any arm around a neck to bring someone down. Hell I would be tempted to do that myself in a given circumstance. But this man is down, he's not going to be getting up and they have him outnumbered 4 to 1.

Applying constant pressure with a knee across his neck on a man who is already down is beyond unacceptable. It's criminal.

Oh I am not excusing the behaviour, if your half a policeman at all you can hold a man long enough for one of the other three to help you. I was just trying to point out that what I was doing I did not realise how dangerous it could be. I would be absolutely astounded that any large police department would in any way train or allow in 2020 the placing of a knee on a suspects throat in the manner shown here. I also as a beat bobby, and later as officer in charge of a Department would treat this as has been done by immediate termination, with no doubt homicide charge to follow. In my on case and I am sure many of my age group had ben taught some of these holds and actions in military training what was not always kept in mind was that the military objective was to kill an enemy, not subdue an offender to be arrested and face legal issues.

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Yes, white privelege is a very common term in the US and you can take that from someone who lives there and google too if you like. (About 60,900,000 results) Getting the picture on that issue?

Tell me in what context are white nationalist and Nazis 'very fine people'? I can't think of any but you must have some views that could explain it. Because you seem to have a view that could excuse their inclinations and put them in a very fine people bracket.

It also has convincing arguments against the concept of white privilege.

Have you seen the context of very fine people ?

The press conference is there to see.

6 minutes ago, jake said:

1 minute ago, jake said:

Really? Show me. Convincing to you? 

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Have you seen the context of very fine people ?

The press conference is there to see.

Yes I have seen it, and there is no context to excuse calling racists and Nazis 'very fine people'. Even the republican establishment came out against what he said because they too know there is no possible context to excuse it.

Apparently only you and the racists/nazis think so. Unless you can articulate it in a manner the republican establishment could not. Tell us what could possibly be fine about the KKK and Nazis.

6 minutes ago, jake said:

It really does .

It really does if you're in the habit of the most superficial engaging of your brain about issues, I suppose.

But, if you think about it with any depth or empathy for more than about seven seconds, that melts away. Godspeed. We'll be awaiting your triumphant return. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Really? Show me. Convincing to you? 

Yes I have seen it, and there is no context to excuse calling racists and Nazis 'very fine people'. Even the republican establishment came out against what he said because they too know there is no possible context to excuse it.

Apparently only you and the racists/nazis think so. Unless you can articulate it in a manner the republican establishment could not. Tell us what could possibly be fine about the KKK and Nazis.

That's not what he said.

The press briefing is on record.

And no it's not just me who thinks what he said in that press conference was not condoning the KKK.

I've no doubt they like some of Trumps rhetoric.

This part of the exchange doesnt show the whole context but you can if you like view the press brief in full.

20200527_013418.jpg

3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It really does if you're in the habit of the most superficial engaging of your brain about issues, I suppose.

But, if you think about it with any depth or empathy for more than about seven seconds, that melts away. Godspeed. We'll be awaiting your triumphant return. :thumbsup:

Sort of akin to Trump speculating the beneficial qualities of injecting disinfectant. Don't think about it for any more than a millisecond and it might seem to make sense. Disinfectant kills microbes, right?

Wander into a few seconds thinking territory and it quickly becomes ludicrous. Disinfectant inside the body kills people too, right?

It would appear that neither Trump nor his fans have the capacity for any deep thought. Or even shallow since it doesn't actually take deep thought to figure out the disinfectant theory. 

1 minute ago, jake said:

That's not what he said.

The press briefing is on record.

And no it's not just me who thinks what he said in that press conference was not condoning the KKK.

I've no doubt they like some of Trumps rhetoric.

This part of the exchange doesnt show the whole context but you can if you like view the press brief in full.

20200527_013418.jpg

You're making yourself look even more absurd. What in that qualifies describing the KKK and Nazis as 'very fine people'? You need to quantify it since no one else not even the republican establishment sees it. 

7 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It's a long subject.

I'm getting sleepy.

I've got a few problems with it.

White skin privilege for a start because that's it's real name isnt it?

You dont think that slightly dangerous?

11 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You're making yourself look even more absurd. What in that qualifies describing the KKK and Nazis as 'very fine people'? You need to quantify it since no one else not even the republican establishment sees it. 

So all those who went to protest against the removal of the statue were kkk and nazis.

That's what you are saying.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

So all those who went to protest against the removal of the statue were kkk and nazis.

Excuse me but i'm frankly beginning to wonder if you're simple minded or merely pretending to be. What is it about all those white robed and white pointy hatted individuals and swastikas that puzzles you?

There were 'very fine people' in there who don't really associate with all that but decided just to be there associating with it? Do you have an idea what all that signifies? Or is that outside your apparently limited knowledge too? 

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Excuse me but i'm frankly beginning to wonder if you're simple minded or merely pretending to be. What is it about all those white robed and white pointy hatted individuals and swastikas that puzzles you?

There were 'very fine people' in there who don't really associate with all that but decided just to be there associating with it? Do you have an idea what all that signifies? Or is that outside your apparently limited knowledge too? 

So there was only kkk and neo nazis but no other protesters for the statue remaining?

1 minute ago, jake said:

So there was only kkk and neo nazis but no other protesters for the statue remaining?

Now I don't even know what you're trying to say while failing to address anything I said. WTF are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It might be better if you read the press briefing.

Hes useless but to suggest he was saying kkk and neo nazis are fine people.

White skin privilege.

Have you seen the questions in the original paper?

It's been criticised for having no methodology.

2 minutes ago, jake said:

It might be better if you read the press briefing.

Hes useless but to suggest he was saying kkk and neo nazis are fine people.

White skin privilege.

Have you seen the questions in the original paper?

It's been criticised for having no methodology.

You're like him. You can't even construct a legible sentence. Let's invite someone else to explain to me what the hell you're saying. If they can. 

J.T.F.Robertson
13 minutes ago, jake said:

Yeah, that's the arsehole of what he was saying. :rolleyes:

If you're so desperate to be "different", make it someone just slightly less reprehensible. (Putin, Kim Jong, Bashar al)

Just now, JFK-1 said:

You're like him. You can't even construct a legible sentence. Let's invite someone else to explain to me what the hell you're saying. If they can. 

I'm tired.

So apologies.

I will resume this .

Anyway looks like you are just going the insult route so I'm off.

Just now, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Yeah, that's the arsehole of what he was saying. :rolleyes:

If you're so desperate to be "different", make it someone just slightly less reprehensible. (Putin, Kim Jong, Bashar al)

Hitler maybe? Poor old Adolf, to my knowledge he and his sidekicks don't have statues scattered all over German cities. Weren't they 'very fine people' when you put aside the genocidal racism? Apparently liked dogs.

I watched and listened to the demonstrations live on TV. I heard quite clearly the swastika wearing  marches shout Jews shall not rule us calls, I did not see one person with an expression of chagrin wondering what the hell they had got themselves into. I also watched the car drive at speed into the crowd killing a young woman.  I also heard the President of the United States state quite emphatically that there were good people in both groups.  A lie from a man who probably never even took the time to study the incident before giving his opinion.

I have just been listening to Anderson Cooper talk about Trumps comments regarding Joe Biden wearing a face mask. Cooper was absolutely disgusted at Trumps comments,  if I had felt like he did my descriptive terms would have started with F's, C's and any other filthy descriptive terms I could use, but Cooper topped them all, he stated "he is a little man" so fitting. he went on to say despite his height his rotundness he is just a little man. 

Trump is also in the news because of a tweet accusing a former friend a journalist of murdering another employee at their radio station.  The fact an autopsy showed a heart condition that caused the young lady to fall and fatally strike her head on a desk makes no difference to Trump, he is still calling for an investigation into the now sixteen year old case.

Edited by Sharpie

J.T.F.Robertson
15 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Hitler maybe? Poor old Adolf, to my knowledge he and his sidekicks don't have statues scattered all over German cities. Weren't they 'very fine people' when you put aside the genocidal racism? Apparently liked dogs.

I cannot for the life of me understand how any right thinking person can try to "explain away", Trump.

Sure, he isn't any of my examples, but I have no doubts if he wasn't "under constraint", would be.

At least they don't have to pretend to be what they're not, which is exactly the position he craves.

But then, maybe I have him all wrong. 

14 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I watched and listened to the demonstrations live on TV. I heard quite clearly the swastika wearing Jews shall not rule us calls, I did not see one person with an expression of chagrin wondering what the hell they had got themselves into

This is the crux of it and the absolute reality. Absolutely no one on that side was in any way shape or form 'very fine people'

All of them were standing side by side for a common mentality and it had absolutely nothing to do with any historical importance of any statue. They were there supporting what those statues stand for, racism.

The place was littered with hooded KKK and Nazi regalia chanting their racist bile. Anybody who had any qualms about that could have walked away as soon as they saw/heard it. They didn't, they joined in because they all share that mentality and don't mind being associated with it. Supporting it simply by being there on that side.

Most of these statues were actually raised at times when blacks were trying to achieve the civil rights the war was supposed to have given them.

After the end of the Civil War, the Confederate flag as well as monuments honoring the Confederacy and those who opposed racial equality became more popular even as resistance to racial discrimination and Jim Crow segregation grew.

Historians say the increased visibility of Confederate symbols was clearly meant to send a message of preserving the racial order. As James Grossman, the executive director of the American Historical Association, put it: "These statues were meant to create legitimate garb for white supremacy."

For example the vast majority of these statues were erected in the 20th century as Jim Crow laws were being established in the South and that's all they represent or ever have represented. Erected by people with the same mentality as those Trump now labels 'very fine people'

I made a partly sarcastic comment regarding statues of Hitler in a previous post and though it has a strain of sarcasm it's a perfect analogy for these confederate statues and symbols.

Why aren't there statues of Hitler all over German cities? Isn't WW2 and the Nazi era part of German history? Aren't there Nazis in Germany today?

The answer to the last two questions is yes. The answer to the first is that there are periods of history which while they have to be remembered they should never in any way be glorified in a public space.

A source of pain for the descendants of the people who suffered from them and a source of glorification of that mentality for those who support it.

These confederate statues are absolutely no different in intent to erecting statues of Hitler or Himmler. And the confederate flag is absolutely no different to this.

swastika-2.jpg

There is a place for such statues and flags, it's in museums not public spaces where statues are erected to glorify figures actually worthy of it. And I have to question the values and mentality of anybody who argues that it's acceptable on any level to call those who support such statues and regalia 'very fine people'

40 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Here's some more help for you, @jake

https://twitter.com/JeronimoSaldana/status/1265468770262364165

Also: Whether a concept is "dangerous" or not (whatever that means) has no bearing on its accuracy.

Are you suggesting there would be an entirely different attitude if a crowd of black men carrying military style weapons turned up at the state capitol? Or is it dangerous to even suggest that? 

A post by US President Donald Trump has been given a fact-check label by Twitter for the first time.

Mr Trump tweeted, without providing evidence: "There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent."

Twitter put a warning label in the post and a subsequent tweet under its new policy on misleading information.

FULL ARTICLE

10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Are you suggesting there would be an entirely different attitude if a crowd of black men carrying military style weapons turned up at the state capitol? Or is it dangerous to even suggest that? 

Why yes, I am suggesting that. It's almost like it's entirely self-evident. Oh wait, yeah, it absolutely is.

@jake, in case you're still not getting it, just a couple weeks ago white people stormed a ****ing capitol building armed and ready for warfare over haircuts and restaurants. Not a god damn thing happened. They brandished their weapons menacingly, they MAGA'd it up, they shouted directly in the faces of police officers while not wearing masks. Nothing.

Yesterday, Black folks assembled for a peaceful protest of the murder of a Black man by police officers, in front of a police station. Police brutality was the response. Tear gas. Riot shields. Billy clubs.

There is no convincing counterargument.

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Why yes, I am suggesting that. It's almost like it's entirely self-evident. Oh wait, yeah, it absolutely is.

Totally agree, and I presume you get I was being sarcastic. And again I truly find myself questioning the mentality of anyone suggesting there were any 'very fine people' among those KKK and nazis at Charlottesville.

19 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Who trained and hired these thug cops also needs answered.

Morally bankrupt Twitter flagging the clown's false tweets on postal voting is a start. Trump should have been banned long ago.

Trained by Israel actually, so no surprise they show the same disregard for human rights

Edited by XB52

Its interesting to watch Fox news lately. Their total interest seems to be the Democrats conspiracy, aided by the F.B.I to disrupt Trumps candidacy and Campaign. It is almost farcical to watch Nunes talk about liars, and the crooked law enforcement people and how they attacked a hero of the battlefield General Flynn. I believe this could be the same General Flynn who pled guilty to lieing to the F.B.I. The same former General who illegally accepted money from Turkey whilst illegally acting as an agent to a foreign power and not reporting it. The one thing about being old is you have pretty well seen it all before. I would respectfully suggest that some of Trumps many supporters who know exactly what he is, what he wants and how he is going to get it obtain some old newsreel film from the 1940's. In those they will see some of another dictators supporters who sold their souls for position ,and ended up being filmed lying dead on the ground with self inflicted bullet wounds.  A stark rendition, but with much truth when following for personal gain a despot, hopefully their end is not so tragic, that only their character and legacy will be scarred.

I think we're all aware he's a total idiot, nutcase etc. But how many are aware that he has consistently demonstrated dictatorial tendencies?

Ever noticed how he slags off democratic 'allies' such as Angela Merkel while on the other hand praising the likes of Putin, Chinese leader Xi Jinping, and even North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

15 times Donald Trump praised authoritarian rulers

Now it seemingly moves to another level as he tries to become like these people. One of the hallmarks of authoritarianism is silencing the free press. We all know of Trumps dislike of the press and their freedom to criticise him.

But perhaps an easier first target may be the social media companies. As was posted earlier he is livid that twitter has put a fact check warning on one of his latest tweets. A tweet by the way that is demonstrably false. Now this.

President Trump has taken the extraordinary step of threatening to close down social media platforms. The threat came after Twitter added fact-check links to his tweets for the first time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52821304

Trump has been describing the press as "the enemy of the people" since day one. It's simply standard dictatorial/authoritarian practice to shut down any source of criticism. Stalin did it, Hitler did it, the post Stalin soviet Union did it and Putin does it.

I see what's beginning to happen now as a sinister development. Some polls are beginning to suggest that he may lose the election. If Trump loses the election he loses the protection of the office and may be open to criminal charges along a number of lines. He will do anything to avoid that.

He has said in the past "I have the 2nd amendment people behind me I have the bikers behind me". What in the world is that supposed to imply? Just recently in the middle of a global pandemic he has described gun toting anti lock down protesters as "great people" 

So what if he loses the election then refuses to leave office because "it's fake news, it's rigged". Hell he said that after the last election and he had won.

There are some very informed people who have a history of guessing right when it comes to US politics predicting that if he loses he will refuse to leave the office. So then what happens? All these gun toting nuts he calls "great people" come out to prevent him being removed from that office? We're heading towards frightening territory.

Listen to Bill Maher in this video, he is one of the very well informed people I referred to and he has been predicting for years now that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Totally agree, and I presume you get I was being sarcastic.

:thumbsup: Sarcasm returned in full, haha

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

And again I truly find myself questioning the mentality of anyone suggesting there were any 'very fine people' among those KKK and nazis at Charlottesville.

It's a common occurrence with conspiracy minded people . . . such an "open mind" their brains fall out. The problem is lack of application of critical thinking, not a lack of ability to do it. As well, a weird refusal to take all the circumstances as a whole and apply them when making a judgement about a situation. The result is very weird, very inappropriate benefits of the doubt given to the undeserving, and a fixation on things that for lack of a better way to describe it, sound like they would be fun/interesting if they were true, so they run with that, instead of being disciplined and systematic.

Maple Leaf
22 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Trump has been describing the press as "the enemy of the people" since day one. It's simply standard dictatorial/authoritarian practice to shut down any source of criticism. Stalin did it, Hitler did it, the post Stalin soviet Union did it and Putin does it.

I see what's beginning to happen now as a sinister development. Some polls are beginning to suggest that he may lose the election. If Trump loses the election he loses the protection of the office and may be open to criminal charges along a number of lines. He will do anything to avoid that.

He has said in the past "I have the 2nd amendment people behind me I have the bikers behind me". What in the world is that supposed to imply? Just recently in the middle of a global pandemic he has described gun toting anti lock down protesters as "great people" 

So what if he loses the election then refuses to leave office because "it's fake news, it's rigged". Hell he said that after the last election and he had won.

There are some very informed people who have a history of guessing right when it comes to US politics predicting that if he loses he will refuse to leave the office. So then what happens? All these gun toting nuts he calls "great people" come out to prevent him being removed from that office? We're heading towards frightening territory.

Listen to Bill Maher in this video, he is one of the very well informed people I referred to and he has been predicting for years now that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm a fan of Bill Maher and I think he had Trump figured out better than anyone before the last election.  When most commentators were saying "Trump can't win", Maher was saying "Yes he can and probably will."  

For a couple of years now, Maher has been saying that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses in November 2020.  For those who scoff at that, let me ask, "Who will make Trump leave?"  The Republican Senate, who have been compliant since day one? Trump appointee Bill Barr, head of the DOJ, who has shown himself to be a Trump boot licker? Director of the FBI, another Trump appointee, Christopher Wray?

The military?  Trump is their Commander in Chief!  The USA would be in uncharted waters, with no legal precedent, and that would suit Trump to a tee.  No-one will know what to do.

In addition to refusing to accept defeat based on his narcissism, Trump will be afraid to lose the protection from criminal charges that he enjoys as POTUS, so he will refuse to leave. I'd bet on it.  He will Tweet up a storm accusing anyone and everyone of fraud and cheating, while the White House will be surrounded by mobs of heavily armed "Second Amendment people and bikers" and neo-Nazis, hell-bent on keeping their hero in place.

If anyone thinks that's an impossible scenario, they haven't been paying attention for the past 3 1/2 years.

Him and China would worry me, with what's going on in Taiwan and Hong Kong, what a distraction that would be, he couldn't possibly let an election go ahead or leave the Whitehouse while there's a "confrontation" going on???

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Him and China would worry me, with what's going on in Taiwan and Hong Kong, what a distraction that would be, he couldn't possibly let an election go ahead or leave the Whitehouse while there's a "confrontation" going on???

There are no constitutional means to refuse to leave office after losing an election no matter what is happening. But anybody with even a fraction of a brain has to be aware right now that if he loses he will immediately declare it "fake news" as he has done about everything disagreeable to him from day one and even before.

He stated an election he won was rigged both before and even after winning and people have any doubts at all that he wouldn't say the same thing about a losing election?

Then what? As Maple Leaf has pointed out above there is no precedent regarding what to do if he simply refuses to leave office.  And in a country littered with gun nuts a bloodbath of gargantuan proportions is a realistic possibility as this complete maniac stirs it up.

I doubt the military would back him but again if they really had to step in to get this maniac out of there we could be looking at a disaster approaching civil war. The fire overtly stoked by Trump and covertly by Putin too.

He's already making the first moves to effectively denying any election loss is legitimate and declaring a dictatorship.

_112529519_trump_2tweets-nc.png

People need to start appreciating this isn't merely wild speculation. As was just said, haven't they been watching his antics over the past 4 years? This is a very realistic and frightening scenario for the whole world.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
52 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Mind we have interests there & need back up to confront China.

Edited, it would also be a good time forthe Clown to pretend he's Churchill.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)