• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Governor Tarkin
24 minutes ago, Peebo said:

What an absolutely slavering imbecile this man is. 

Which one? FA or Trump?

Rocco_Jambo
12 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Time will tell about that.

Not within the next couple of years it won’t.

6 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Which one? FA or Trump?

:laugh:

Once I posted that, I expected this response.

I clearly meant Trump. I don’t know if Francis Albert is a man or woman. 

Mac_fae_Gillie

His "would" "wouldn't" misspoke excuse is just plain crazy if you look at the content of his speech with Putin it was lavishing praise yet again on the strong man blah blah blah 7 actual moments of praise zero attacks  so he now claims the last sentence was wrong by 1 word.. then why praise someone you think guilty of election meddling?? or at least lower the praise and put in a few side way attacks which was more than happy to do on allies in Europe and UK a few days earlier. Man is a complete idiot and it scares me such a large percent of Americans are OK with him..

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, Peebo said:

What an absolutely slavering imbecile this man is. 

This a trillion times.

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

Who’s “shitting themselves” though?

Worried folk, I would imagine.

Are you taking issue with the point or the turn of phrase?

Jambo-Jimbo
46 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

His "would" "wouldn't" misspoke excuse is just plain crazy if you look at the content of his speech with Putin it was lavishing praise yet again on the strong man blah blah blah 7 actual moments of praise zero attacks  so he now claims the last sentence was wrong by 1 word.. then why praise someone you think guilty of election meddling?? or at least lower the praise and put in a few side way attacks which was more than happy to do on allies in Europe and UK a few days earlier. Man is a complete idiot and it scares me such a large percent of Americans are OK with him..

Indeed it is, absolutely frightening how some folks no matter what he says or does, still defend him and think the sun shines out his arse.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Peebo said:

:laugh:

Once I posted that, I expected this response.

I thought you might :)

Sorry FA :thumbsup:

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

I think there's going to be an anal eclipse, in November.

The Republican's are going to lose their majority. To coin an old phrase used on here: "Tick tock."

Probably, but the damage has been done, American politics will never be the same again, America will never be the same again.

9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Skipping the ritual condemnations with which on the whole I agree he did at least three things on his European tour that were not lies but refreshingly honest and true statements though not diplomatic and were true in a "the king has got no clothes" naïve or childish simplicity.

That the May proposal on Brexit will preclude a free trade deal between the US and UK.

That German and other European nations underspending on defence while relying on US funding of NATO is indefensible, especially when Germany funds (probably against EU rules) the Nordstream 2 pipeline which ensures Germany being dependent on Russian imports for 80% of its gas supplies.

That the US and Russia shares responsibility for the deterioration in US/Russian relations.

Germany now has no interest in NATO.

The funding and political will for a German controlled EU Army is in Top Gear.

The implications will be immense.

And not in a good way.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, alfajambo said:

Germany now has no interest in NATO.

The funding and political will for a German controlled EU Army is in Top Gear.

The implications will be immense.

And not in a good way.

Are they planning to invade Poland?

30 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Are they planning to invade Poland?

Russia and China will be used to decapitate the American military might. This with a first strike nuclear attack. A centralised world government will be positioned. The EU army will be used to silence resurrection and uprising in Europe.

Presently, America stands in the way of centralised political control. I can’t decide if Trump will hasten or lengthen the time.

Geoff the Mince
11 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Russia and China will be used to decapitate the American military might. This with a first strike nuclear attack. A centralised world government will be positioned. The EU army will be used to silence resurrection and uprising in Europe.

Presently, America stands in the way of centralised political control. I can’t decide if Trump will hasten or lengthen the time.

:cornette:

Jambo-Jimbo
11 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

But but but Jesus will come and save us all.

:conspiracy:

1 hour ago, alfajambo said:

Thought you were a loony many times, this just confirms it. 

Alfa.

If a first strike nuclear attack is aimed at the US.

There will be nothing left.

There can be no winner even in a limited nuclear war.

Shanks said no

OK then, you don’t happen to know tonight’s winning lottery numbers as well?

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

Rocco_Jambo
4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Worried folk, I would imagine.

Are you taking issue with the point or the turn of phrase?

Both. Pure hyperbole.

4 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Blackadder Goes Forth Quotes from BBC TV Series(1).jpg

6 hours ago, alfajambo said:

:interehjrling::berra::cornette: 

23 hours ago, jake said:

A msm which is just about unanimous in anti Trump rhetoric.

Pro-truth may per se be anti-Trump, and that is perfectly balanced and ethical.

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

Both. Pure hyperbole.

I'll be sure to pass on your inside tack to my Russian colleagues. They'll be glad that they can relax now.

7 hours ago, alfajambo said:

:cornette::bwcornette::berra::cornette_dog::rolleyes4::_wtf___by_Green_Ogr:cat::girl_hug::muggy::conspiracy::what::trippin::orly?::olly:

57 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Pro-truth may per se be anti-Trump, and that is perfectly balanced and ethical.

If only the quote you used was true.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ri Alban just went nuclear...

What's he on about. Does he actually think China is gonna start a nuclear war. Their economy has just grown 6.7%.  They can just buy everyone. 

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What's he on about. Does he actually think China is gonna start a nuclear war. Their economy has just grown 6.7%.  They can just buy everyone. 

Nah, he's just a spaced out kid.

I thought your response was pretty measured tbh.

:thumbsup:

Trump was asked some questions after a Cabinet meeting to day, one reporter asked is Russia still active in hacking in America, Trump immediately answered  no, this is again a direct contradiction of his man in charge of Intelligence, Coates who said recently that there is a lot of Russian activity  signs are blinking all over the place.  The man is an utter idiot, he has no idea what he is saying,yesterday people wrote a script for him to read to try and rescue some hope after the Helsinki fiasco, he was ordered to read it and not ad lib, what does he do, erases a section that refers to action being taken against anyone who interferes with U.S. security, and adds a bit when agreeing that Russia interfered in the election by saying so did others there are many people out there.

The consensus seems to be more now that Putin has something really heavy on Trump, I don't think it is golden showers, I suspect it is more financial, money laundering or some such thing. I personally believe stronger than ever that he will not finish this first term of the presidency. The noose is getting tighter and tighter, and his own mouth is supplying most of the pressure. 

3 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Trump was asked some questions after a Cabinet meeting to day, one reporter asked is Russia still active in hacking in America, Trump immediately answered  no, this is again a direct contradiction of his man in charge of Intelligence, Coates who said recently that there is a lot of Russian activity  signs are blinking all over the place.  The man is an utter idiot, he has no idea what he is saying,yesterday people wrote a script for him to read to try and rescue some hope after the Helsinki fiasco, he was ordered to read it and not ad lib, what does he do, erases a section that refers to action being taken against anyone who interferes with U.S. security, and adds a bit when agreeing that Russia interfered in the election by saying so did others there are many people out there.

The consensus seems to be more now that Putin has something really heavy on Trump, I don't think it is golden showers, I suspect it is more financial, money laundering or some such thing. I personally believe stronger than ever that he will not finish this first term of the presidency. The noose is getting tighter and tighter, and his own mouth is supplying most of the pressure. 

:greatpost:

J.T.F.Robertson
7 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

He's no "idiot", Bob. Something is afoot and has been for quite some time, the question is, what?

As much as I despise the clown (he's no clown :) ) I can't believe he would sell the "United States farm" to cover up an indiscretion on his part.

Maybe he thinks Putin is a fellow  communist in arms. :P

Jambo-Jimbo

Has to be laundering dirty money which the Russians have on him, and a hell of a lot of money as well.

Trump is now caught between a rock and hard place, if he doesn't do Putin's bidding the Russians will expose him and he'll spend the rest of his days as some big Mexicans bitch and having golden showers everyday, only not the kind he's alleged to prefer.

And if Trump comes clean himself, well at least he'll not live long enough to become someone's bitch.

Does anybody know if he drinks tea?

Sorry Jim got to disagree with you, only an idiot would refuse to be given morning briefing books to study in the morning and instead requests a verbal briefing. Thats why he makes so many errors and is quoted so often making them. On Sunday the day before his meeting, summit or whatever with Putin, when other Presidents spent the day studying the materials that were anticipated to be discussed, Trump played golf on his golf course, gaining because of tv coverage of it many dollars worth of publicity and advertising. Only an idiot would make statements that disparage his own appointments in senior cabinet positions. If there is anything that Putin has and it seems to be getting more likely only an idiot would run for President not thinking that at soe pointit is going to be discovered, only an idiot would think he is that smart. He has referred to himself as a stable genius, but consistently in Tweets and other writings spells words wrong.

Idiot:- one of weak intellect,esp one born so. a foolish person.  I think he qualifies in this definition from my News Chronicle Dictionary 2nd edition 1932, purchased for 1 pound, so I also have the argument, it takes one to know one.

Edited by bobsharp

The White Cockade

I don't think the Russians have anything on him

I think he is a stooge/puppet/patsy being controlled

Whether his controllers are the Russians or a far right American group or multinational conglomerates i've

no idea but I just can't believe he personally got himself elected and is in sole control of the USA

if you watched a movie based on the last 12 months you would laugh it off as pure unbelievable fantasy

As somebody else mentioned i'm sure something big is afoot and it's unlikely to be good

The fact that he deliberately seems to be alienating erstwhile allies particularly in Europe and seems hell bent

on weakening NATO you would have to think Putin is pulling his strings

16 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

18 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Do you actually believe any of that utter nonsense?

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Do you actually believe any of that utter nonsense?

Nah, he's just a spaced out kid.

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, bobsharp said:

Sorry Jim got to disagree with you, only an idiot would refuse to be given morning briefing books to study in the morning and instead requests a verbal briefing. Thats why he makes so many errors and is quoted so often making them. On Sunday the day before his meeting, summit or whatever with Putin, when other Presidents spent the day studying the materials that were anticipated to be discussed, Trump played golf on his golf course, gaining because of tv coverage of it many dollars worth of publicity and advertising. Only an idiot would make statements that disparage his own appointments in senior cabinet positions. If there is anything that Putin has and it seems to be getting more likely only an idiot would run for President not thinking that at soe pointit is going to be discovered, only an idiot would think he is that smart. He has referred to himself as a stable genius, but consistently in Tweets and other writings spells words wrong.

Idiot:- one of weak intellect,esp one born so. a foolish person.  I think he qualifies in this definition from my News Chronicle Dictionary 2nd edition 1932, purchased for 1 pound, so I also have the argument, it takes one to know one.

Cannie argue with any of that, Bob. You're right, he has to be an idiot. 

Bindy Badgy
11 hours ago, alfajambo said:

15 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Armageddon outta here!  :runaway:

Rocco_Jambo
9 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll be sure to pass on your inside tack to my Russian colleagues. They'll be glad that they can relax now.

You should.

Or alternatively you can persist with the thawing of American and Russian relations means that Armageddon is nigh.

2 hours ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

You should.

Or alternatively you can persist with the thawing of American and Russian relations means that Armageddon is nigh.

If people thought this thawing was legitimate, they'd be pleased. But it's not.   

It's just a matter of time before this faker is exposed for all to see. 

Edited by ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

You should.

I never said that Armageddon is nigh.

I didn't even imply it.

You made that up.

:lol:

doctor jambo

Would we not all be better getting on with the Russians?

And the North Koreans?

Is he not right in this?

Are we not more likely to gain peace and well being for the citizens of those nations by increasing trade and travel

vs cutting off their incomes/medication etc

• Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)
  • Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)