Arrests for racial abuse at Tynecastle

Jamboelite

2 hours ago, ADAM said:

Excuse, excuse, excuse anything to deflect and defend the bigots who use HMFC for their own agenda. 

You can't be serious honestly do u enjoy celtic and rangers singing about the troubles and abusing our players troubles may I add that lost over 3 thousand lives because both sides believe they were fighting for the right to defend there patch nae bother mhanks sympathizing at its finest.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

25 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

We want Fozzy as the leader, he will sort it out  and in any end, dont mess, he's on record 

??

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So if these guys aren't prosecuted, are people still wanting Section N closed?

I've. No read all the thread but surely folk don't want to close a section because of this?

Pleasing thought of the day: those maggots will be waking up in a cell this morning. :pleasing:

Selkirkhmfc1874
25 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Pleasing thought of the day: those maggots will be waking up in a cell this morning. :pleasing:

Best place for them 

Seymour M Hersh

If Robinson has seen a video then should everyone not be able to see this video or if it is sub-juice is he in contempt of court? He also states he heard the abuse which tbh I find a little hard to believe given his position in the ground. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
38 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Not if the stories about no charges being pressed are true.

8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not if the stories about no charges being pressed are true.

Oh what! This is disappointing.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sarah O said:

Oh what! This is disappointing.

That's the rumour. Perhaps people would be better letting due process play out here? Just a thought.

5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This u are bang on mate ?

Jesus, heartmussel and yourself must be about 8 years old.

’But, but...but, they did it toooooooo!!!’

Embarrassing.

Who are these total cretins. Name and shame these digusting creatures. No place for them not just at football but in society

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Who are these total cretins. Name and shame these digusting creatures. No place for them not just at football but in society

If these "cretins" haven't been charged, why should they be named?

8 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Close the whole section :rofl:

Or why not just watch the footage and ban the culprits?

Radical idea! 

:wow:

Seriously though. Clearly that’s the way to go. You target the offenders not everyone around them. We get annoyed when the entire Hearts support get labelled this or that, and yet some want us to do the same to everyone in a section of the home support?

Just wheedle out the culprits and everyone else can get back to enjoying the game.

7 hours ago, sadj said:

Quick question not specifically aimed at yourself but we’ve got people on here and other social media outlets saying they were released without charge its all false allegations etc then we have Police Scotland saying two persons were arrested in relation to the incident and reported to the Procurator Fiscal.

Question therefore is can you be reported to the procurator fiscal without being charged? 

They have 100% been charged and reported to the PF. They will have been released by police rather than detained pending the PF deciding whether to prosecute and if they do a trial diet (preliminary court date) will be set ??

11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If these "cretins" haven't been charged, why should they be named?

Figure of speech. 

Apologies if it offended you

I totally agree with those saying that it’s important not to tar the whole of section N with the same brush. The vast majority of that section are decent human beings. Unfortunately a handfull are clearly  sub-human. 

Our anger should be 100% focused on the handfull and not on the section as a whole ??

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That's the rumour. Perhaps people would be better letting due process play out here? Just a thought.

Far and away the best way.  The truth will out one way or  another before long.

Dave McCreery's knee

Will be interesting to know the facts from yesterday. Was it our stewards or fans who shopped the racists? If so, good on them and evidence that the club and decent majority wont let this stand.

Was it a motherwell staff member who filmed them? I thought a coach maybe went over to the subs at one point? Would explain how Robinson had seen video. If so, good on them for standing up for their player.  

A couple of observations on N lower. Thought I heard “Stand up-if you hate Ann Budge” yesterday? Mental. And last week v Rangers, there was none of the same hysterical outrage and goading of fans from them that you see against hibs, celtic or even aberdeen despite their bile and behaviour being just as bad. Funny that. 

21 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Police spokesman has said they were arrested and reported to the PF. 

Has this been confirmed online?

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

Jesus, heartmussel and yourself must be about 8 years old.

’But, but...but, they did it toooooooo!!!’

Embarrassing.

You know what you have changed my mind, yes let’s empty the Hearts support and leave the scum to sing away throw objects at our players take there money and applaud them they are just having a bit of fun.Have to pop got a paper round to do.Will leave you to do the washing before your wife gets up.

13 minutes ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

Will be interesting to know the facts from yesterday. Was it our stewards or fans who shopped the racists? If so, good on them and evidence that the club and decent majority wont let this stand.

Was it a motherwell staff member who filmed them? I thought a coach maybe went over to the subs at one point? Would explain how Robinson had seen video. If so, good on them for standing up for their player.  

A couple of observations on N lower. Thought I heard “Stand up-if you hate Ann Budge” yesterday? Mental. And last week v Rangers, there was none of the same hysterical outrage and goading of fans from them that you see against hibs, celtic or even aberdeen despite their bile and behaviour being just as bad. Funny that. 

Stand up if you hate hibees was what was said, get your facts right.

Even Robinson, stood 30-40 yards away and presumably otherwise engaged, clearly saw a collective of 10-20 folk openly breaking the law ... so what the f were the polis/stewards, presumably aware this area of the stadium has a record for trouble,  doing exactly?

I dont understand why we need to comb through footage after the event and try to identify perpetrators when we pay significant sums to have law enforcement on duty.

For avoidance of doubt I am not trying to shift any blame here or remove the focus from idiots. Just perplexed by the way these things play out. If I went up Princes St with 20 mates and set about abusing folk I’d expect to be lifted by any police in the area, no? 

Genuine question, happy to be put right. 

5 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Will leave you to do the washing before your wife gets up.

Please explain what the above means?

Dave McCreery's knee
3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Stand up if you hate hibees was what was said, get your facts right.

Ok. I’m in Q and it was sung quietly so must have heard wrong

7 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I believe you have to be and then the PF determines whether to pursue those charges.

Either way, if the PF drops them then they are innocent.

Correct?

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Please explain what the above means?

Means your a new age man, not a caveman who helps his wife  do the washing , hoovering, bit like myself.

9 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Shut up mate. The actions of a handful of idiots doesn't justify punishing the people who just turn up to watch a game of football.

How does moving the front of that section away from there to somewhere else punish anyone?  That’s all I’m saying.

Over the years down here I’ve had various discussions with people about Hearts and obviously tried to beat the drum for us.

As recently as two months ago people were speaking about it being great it was we were making the league interesting.

The last 4 weeks it’s all about people saying that they hadn’t realised we were like Rangers and were the Protestant team in Edinburgh.

**** knows what it will be next week, but I’m starting to run out of excuses.

Our club is being trashed and a great reputation tarnished. The source is predominantly one area of the ground.

I won’t apologise if a few people get miffed about me raising it. The not so passive aggression coming from those people on here kind of tells it’s own story anyway.

Edited by Jammy T

9 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Even Robinson, stood 30-40 yards away and presumably otherwise engaged, clearly saw a collective of 10-20 folk openly breaking the law ... so what the f were the polis/stewards, presumably aware this area of the stadium has a record for trouble,  doing exactly?

I dont understand why we need to comb through footage after the event and try to identify perpetrators when we pay significant sums to have law enforcement on duty.

For avoidance of doubt I am not trying to shift any blame here or remove the focus from idiots. Just perplexed by the way these things play out. If I went up Princes St with 20 mates and set about abusing folk I’d expect to be lifted by any police in the area, no? 

Genuine question, happy to be put right. 

Because the police think arresting a group at the football will cause a riot as the rest of the fans will get on their back. 

20 people in the street however aren't going to get 3,4 or 5,000 potentially backing them up. 

(is my understanding anyway) 

Scott Sinclair tweeted a video from the Aberdeen end of some disgusting racism when they got the penalty. So it’s not just us that has pondlife 

10 minutes ago, GforGallo said:

Because the police think arresting a group at the football will cause a riot as the rest of the fans will get on their back. 

20 people in the street however aren't going to get 3,4 or 5,000 potentially backing them up. 

(is my understanding anyway) 

? cheers ta 

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

If I had a ST in section N lower I would be taking up the offer the club made to relocate to another area.

The old saying 'fly with the crows you get shot at ' applies here.

Get yourself out of that place while the club and police  clean it up.

Most sensible post so far. 

14 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Scott Sinclair tweeted a video from the Aberdeen end of some disgusting racism when they got the penalty. So it’s not just us that has pondlife 

Yup you can clearly hear it on video.However Rio Ferdinand last night tweeted a video of Raheem Sterling being racially?? abused by Chelsea fans,but as video shows there were black people hurling abuse at him to.Personal abuse racial abuse I’m out on this one?‍♂️

Nelly Terraces

Think the word 'alleged' should be added to the title of this thread, along with a lot of the content on it. People should probably down the pitchforks & flaming torches & await the outcome of any legal proceedings before drawing conclusions on what these people have, or haven't, done.

Jambof3tornado
20 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Everyone has pondlife. Its what we as a club and group of supporters do about it that bothers me.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
29 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Means your a new age man, not a caveman who helps his wife  do the washing , hoovering, bit like myself.

I think it means he's a chauvinist and proud of it. Could be wrong though.

5 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

I think it means he's a chauvinist and proud of it. Could be wrong though.

Sounds that way to me too...interesting.

Whataboutery about racism and sectarianism, quickly followed up with a dose of sexism for good measure.

Section N lower will end being close due to the large amount of utter cretins in there.

Complete and utter state of some of these guys is an embarrassment to the club and themselves. 

There’s no excuse. 

1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

Section N lower will end being close due to the large amount of utter cretins in there.

Complete and utter state of some of these guys is an embarrassment to the club and themselves. 

There’s no excuse. 

Listen to you, im in lower N, loads of decent guys in there, where do you sit, 

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Since your a decent guy, you’ll have no qualms about reporting any fans that are racist or sectarian from section N then won’t you?

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Doubt your standards of decency.

Edited by JamboSpur

Sure I noticed a good few in section n joining in with big jock knew last week alongside their big blue nosed brothers? That was embarrassing enough for me. 

43 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

How does moving the front of that section away from there to somewhere else punish anyone?  That’s all I’m saying.

There are plenty people within Section N who don’t engage in any of this nonsense. They’ve chosen a seat in there for different reasons. Reasons like being able to stand for the game, a better atmosphere and a great view of the pitch. 

By shutting the section and shunting everyone around the ground, even if they’ve done nothing wrong isn’t the right reaction to a handful of idiots. I’d certainly feel like I’m being punished by having to accept a seat in the stadium I don’t want because of the actions of a minority. 

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Since your a decent guy, you’ll have no qualms about reporting any fans that are racist or sectarian from section N then won’t you?

I can only speak for myself, but I’d have absolutely zero qualms about reporting anyone for racist abuse. None whatsoever. 

Just now, communist said:

Sure I noticed a good few in section n joining in with big jock knew last week alongside their big blue nosed brothers? That was embarrassing enough for me. 

Close section N.

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I can only speak for myself, but I’d have absolutely zero qualms about reporting anyone for racist abuse. None whatsoever. 

What about sectarian abuse?

Edited by Deviskan

25289EC4-C022-43F4-B018-9D516B15B3B9.jpeg.35ab50158c327f9df6d174eccb63e638.jpeg

I’ve met Harry Potter on several occasions and he is very much a decent guy.

How many times have you met him, JamboSpur?

Edited by To Be Frank

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

None whatsoever.

So going by that, you’ve never heard any Sectarian or racist abuse around you in Section N previously?

Seems fairly odd...or have you reported people previously?

• cosanostra locked this topic