Arrests for racial abuse at Tynecastle

Jamboelite

I noticed that the Motherwell and hearts players were training at different half’s than usual at ht. 

wonder if that hat had something to do with it

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If someone raped someone, they shouldn't be surprised if they're arresting for raping that person.

Stephen Robinson claims to have seen a video of people racially abusing his player. If he's being truthful, and there's no reason for him not to be, then that's pretty damning evidence right there. Tynecastle will be a better place without these types.

what about if someone turned up at your house arreseted you for rape tonight when you know you haven’t done it would it be okay for me to brand you as a rapist and your children as having a rapist dad when you hadn’t done anything 

3 minutes ago, TheList said:

what about if someone turned up at your house arreseted you for rape tonight when you know you haven’t done it would it be okay for me to brand you as a rapist and your children as having a rapist dad when you hadn’t done anything 

The problem is, the Rape word, gets treated differently. The "Victim" gets anonimity whilst the accused, and their family, have no protection. Beware bunny boilers guys !!!!

Edited by TypoonJambo

1 minute ago, TheList said:

So are you denying that this incident happened, then?

The club warned the people in the section that they were going to be under heightened scrutiny, and that the actions of the few were the reasons for this. They told them that they were going to enforce the previously lax policy on standing in an effort to help with accurately identifying the right people. Now today they appear to have started acting. This should not be a surprise to anyone who is capable of any joined up thinking. 

Too many people completely missed the point and started getting all indignant about told not to stand though. :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Whataboutery aye haha or is it case of accepting the old firms silver and forever being there bitches if Ann was to make a stand and say no we won't accept sectarian or racist behaviour in any part of the stadium I would support her and say fairplay she means business and would rightfully applaud her is this the case though why should we as fans ignore it let's make a statement and act on it as its been happening for years so take your whataboutery comment somewhere else at the end of the day if they are committing crime they deserved to be punished.

I didn't hear a peep from the Motherwell fans today so maybe big nasty Ann is stamping down all over the ground.

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I didn't hear a peep from the Motherwell fans today so maybe big nasty Ann is stamping down all over the ground.

There were only 400 of them, shockin support from the last time they were at tyne.

Hand these ****wits a rope and they'll hang themselves!

Unfortunately means the rest of us will need to listen to their pish for a wee while.

Unless you fancy giving them a sore face?

6 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Haha knew u would come back with that sorry I will put it in black and white next time u know exactly who I am talking about your first guess was wrong I will give u two more or just ignore it if u want the usual tactic whataboutery let's make a real statement and be the first club to have balls and stand up and get rid of all bigots and racists not just from our club but the other two aswell unless your fine with it?.

18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Thanks, you’re too kind. 

I suppose i was just surprised it took him took him a few posts on a thread about racism to remember he himself actually confronted some racist fans at the game. 

But i will keep my assumptions to myself for this thread and bow out. 

Cheers :thumb:

Didn’t say he was racist ??

Thrilled to get home and learn on here that they got some of these halfwits. I could hear them from Q in the first half and it was obvious what they were up to. Hope the video gets out and they lose their jobs, families etc. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

Not sure why the ‘when the press are on our case’ qualification was necessary.

The more of these pricks banned from Tynecastle for good, the better.

I was just highlighting how we have been through the mill as a club because of these bottom feeding racist morons and once again the good name of or club is being tarnished. 

I still don't know why mentioning the press was wrong in my post? 

This is an absolute shocker 

we have 3 players in our own side who are black 

even if we didn't there is still no excuse .. absolute morons and dickheads .. get them banned for good if this is the case 

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

This is an absolute shocker 

we have 3 players in our own side who are black 

even if we didn't there is still no excuse .. absolute morons and dickheads .. get them banned for good if this is the case 

Empty them.

They will not be missed. 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

After this can we look to take action against away supports too? 

Hopefully, but can hardly accuse away fans when home fans are at same sh!t?

29 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

The problem is, the Rape word, gets treated differently. The "Victim" gets anonimity whilst the accused, and their family, have no protection. Beware bunny boilers guys !!!!

that is my point exactly i class racism on the same level 

I heard someone call Morelos a 'black c***' last week.

I wasn't sure if I heard correct at the time so didn't challenge it but my girlfriend confirmed after that's exactly what he said. Some real scum in our support. 

29 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So are you denying that this incident happened, then?

i am saying i can guarantee you one of them did not happen, cant argue the second mans case as i was no where near him so he might of said something might not have tho 

20 minutes ago, stevie said:

Hand these ****wits a rope and they'll hang themselves!

Unfortunately means the rest of us will need to listen to their pish for a wee while.

Unless you fancy giving them a sore face?

They will hang themselves, too stupid and vain to shut their ignorant, loud mouths

Normally say 'if true' in these situations but video evidence is kind of damning. Sad to hear. Sad times.

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Anyone able to post the video? 

Their isnt a video and wont be if so i will retract my deffence of one of them 

i am saying i can guarantee you one of them did not happen, cant argue the second mans case as i was no where near him so he might of said something might not have tho 

The Motherwell manager claims to have seen a video of this incident.

How could he do that if it didn't happen?

I sit in section P and heard “there’s only one Tommy Robinson” during the first half.  At the time I thought it was really weird and that I had maybe misheard. Absolutely shocking and a lifetime ban is needed for these idiots. Bringing our good club down! 

Pasquale for King

Great win today, gritty if unspectacular performance. Come home in a good mood and read that these morons have disgraced our clubs great name once again. A small but vocal minority in our support seem determined to cause trouble, if they want banned for life I think the club should oblige.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Normally say 'if true' in these situations but video evidence is kind of damning. Sad to hear. Sad times.

i will have to see it to believe it i recon only one will be charged

Francis Albert

I hope the perpetrators are banned for life and get a criminal record to boot.

But before we accept Hearts and Hearts fans generally getting beaten up in the media perhaps it is worth remembering that racist incidents at the North London derby last week and Stamford Bridge today are also in the hands of the police. And that is context and accepting it is a wider and more serious issue not "whataboutery". I hope we contimue to take a leading position in tackling the issue beyond token words over the loudspeakers and card displays. And to hope that applies to everyone in the ground is not whataboutery either.

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
12 minutes ago, geomac said:

Sorry but why can't you?

11 minutes ago, geomac said:

If we show we are wanting to eradicate all forms of sectarian and racist behaviour fans can't argue about it let's treat everyone the same which means the whole stadium away fans included if this means we limit celtic and rangers then so be it.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

If we show we are wanting to eradicate all forms of sectarian and racist behaviour fans can't argue about it let's treat everyone the same which means the whole stadium away fans included if this means we limit celtic and rangers then so be it.

We need to set an example though 

Francis Albert
Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

We need to set an example though 

Tolerating away fans sectarianism and racism isn' t exactly setting an example. Well not a good one anyway.

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Sorry but why can't you?

Sorry, ok you can and be correct but if your own fans are doing it then it is a bit hypocritical? Doesn't carry much weight

11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The Motherwell manager claims to have seen a video of this incident.

How could he do that if it didn't happen?

dont forget lennon got hit in the face with a coin even tho the video evidence proved he didnt, why would they show the motherwell manager be shown this?

Just now, geomac said:

Sorry, ok you can and be correct but if your own fans are doing it then it is a bit hypocritical? Doesn't carry much weight

It's only hypocritical when you're doing it yourself.

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Agreed. But if to eradicate the poison among our own fans means closing temporarily say section N lower then ... so be it?

Just now, TheList said:

dont forget lennon got hit in the face with a coin even tho the video evidence proved he didnt, why would they show the motherwell manager be shown this?

So you're saying the Motherwell manager is lying?

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, geomac said:

It is not hypocritical if you tackle both.

In fact you could argue it is hypocritical if you don't.

3 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’ll be ****ing furious if absolute pondlife like that end up getting N shut down. 

Get that kind of behaviour right to ****. 

Did or hear it? How many were at it? 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

I wasn't in N today. I had my friends wee laddie in the Wheatfield this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So you're saying the Motherwell manager is lying?

im saying he is lying about hearing two fans being rascist yes! 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

The vast majority of N enjoy the ‘back and forth’ between them and the away fans and know where to draw the line. Nsobody I know in there would tolerate racism in any form and would happily see someone lifted for it. 

But singing anti-catholic songs/abuse week in week out (including today) is ok? Or does "Nobody I know in there would tolerate racism in any form and would happily see someone lifted for it" not apply to sectarianism?

Sectarianism is on a par with Racism - close section N 

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It's only hypocritical when you're doing it yourself.

But if your fans are doing it then if you complain about other fans doing it then that's hypocritical? Do you mean individual fans should be able to complain about opposition fans racism/ sectarianism behaviour if they're not doing it personally?  Should they complain about their own fans as well or just go with the flow?

Just now, TheList said:

im saying he is lying about hearing two fans being rascist yes! 

What's his motive for lying?

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was in N today and the person near me did not say it maybe the other person did, its an outrage if you ask me

5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It is not hypocritical if you tackle both.

In fact you could argue it is hypocritical if you don't.

agree with that, fair comment

1 minute ago, geomac said:

But if your fans are doing it then if you complain about other fans doing it then that's hypocritical? Do you mean individual fans should be able to complain about opposition fans racism/ sectarianism behaviour if they're not doing it personally?  Should they complain about their own fans as well or just go with the flow?

As someone who doesn't engage in sectarian or racist behaviour, I can 100% criticise anyone who does. Whether they support Hearts, Gala Fairydean or Urawa Red Diamonds.

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

What's his motive for lying?

i dont know you tell me? i can say one person did not make a racist remark and will be happy to prove you wrong when it comes out, im not arguing with you anymore i know he is innocent enjoy the rest of your night arguing about something that did not happen

i dont know you tell me? i can say one person did not make a racist remark and will be happy to prove you wrong when it comes out, im not arguing with you anymore i know he is innocent enjoy the rest of your night arguing about something that did not happen

If you gave me a choice between believing a stranger on the internet or the Motherwell manager and Heart Of Midlothian, I know which I'd choose.

If your mate is genuinely innocent, then he ha nothing to worry about.

• cosanostra locked this topic