• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

queensferryjambo

Good news.

Section N will be at least 2 idiots lighter this season. 

Good to see these clowns paid attention to the warnings ;)

8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

et’s take a minute to appreciate something here. I’m going to assume that someone made the stewards and the police aware of this behaviour, that led someone to be arrested. Good on them, if that’s the case. 

This all the way. Not that that will be what makes the headlines of course.

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Was the example because of the behaviour of a handful of absolute raspers? 

To to start throwing about “they might shut Tynecastle” makes you sound like an absolute sweetie wife. 

Let’s take a minute to appreciate something here. I’m going to assume that someone made the stewards and the police aware of this behaviour, that led someone to be arrested. Good on them, if that’s the case. 

I’m sure there’s a couple of knuckle dragging racists in each section of the ground. Not that you’d know that, all the way from New York. 

Utterly irrelevant and juvenile. I had a season ticket for ****** years mate. To try belittle my view or support of the club due to geography is pathetic. I've paid, suffered, travelled and celebrated just as much, if not more than most. Please, wind your neck in with the distance thing. I wasn't having a go at you at all. TBH, you're coming across as aggressive and childish on this thread. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

TBH, you're coming across as aggressive and childish on this thread. 

The irony of this statement made my head explode.

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just heard that on the radio. I take it they don't realise we have many black players. 

Doesnt matter if we have black

players or not, would it have been ok if we had?  No excuse for racism kick it out. 

8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

G Lower has had some absolute ****wits in there before too. 

Its not a competition but there is a reason, if you asked alot of Hearts fans, where the likelihood of the arrests would come from they would say N lower.

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just heard that on the radio. I take it they don't realise we have many black players. 

Well they don't care we have Catholic players so why should that stop them 

Just now, Deek said:

players or not, would it have been ok if we had?  No excuse for racism kick it out. 

He wasnt saying it was, just highlighting even more how much of a ****wit you have to be not to recognise there are black players in our team too.

Thought that was pretty clear.

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

This all the way. Not that that will be what makes the headlines of course.

Mentioned on the radio that they thought the fans had reported it. Hats off to them.

Morons.

I touched on this when there was an outcry over Isma's family having to endure racial abuse in the stand and was shot down, got pelters, probably will again.

So here we go again, another major outcry over racism, arrests even while there's never much action on sectarianism, what about the Catholic families, players and supporters having to listen to bigotry at Tynecastle, will we see arrests and public outcry soon, probably not, bigotry seems to be accepted as part of life in Scotland but god help you if you are a racist.

When was the last person arrested at Tynecastle for spouting bigotry?

For instance I know Jummy Dunnes family and friends were all over from Ireland for the Celtic game at Murrayfield, I hope they didn't have to hear what I heard.

Anyway, good to see action taken against racists, it's a start ?

16 minutes ago, redm said:

As disappointing as this is for us, it really isn’t just something on the increase at Tynecastle. It’s everywhere. The racists and bigots are feeling empowered, brave and legitimised by normalisation of folk like Tommy Robinson and his bullshit. Great to hear another couple have been weeded out. I hope they get the book thrown at them too. 

It's pretty clear it's not on the increase. If anything it's less.

There's been plenty stories on here down the years of racist language at games including directed at our own players and notably not challenged. And certainly not exclusive to section N. 

Charges and bans are the way. Zero tolerance.

But the vast majority of football fans are not racist. Quite the opposite.

Edited by Mikey1874

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Its not a competition but there is a reason, if you asked alot of Hearts fans, where the likelihood of the arrests would come from they would say N lower.

No, it’s not. I’m merely pointing out that there are absolute rockets in every part of the stadium. 

It does seem that the ones in N seem more intent to show themselves up. Or it might be because they have more opportunity with the close proximity to away fans and opposition players. 

43 minutes ago, kingdannyb said:

Anyone from Section N with any comments ?

Was it regulars, season ticket holders or randoms ?

Had to be season holders as we don't sell  match tickets for lower N

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Racist scum.

The more of these dinosaurs weeded out of our club the better. 

Hopefully their grooming hasn’t led to too many more impressionable kids being dragged in to their seedy world.

23 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

More people on here could do with accepting this as fact. 

Depends what you mean by “concentrated element”. There’s a few absolute raspers down there who need to get right to ****. But not many more than I found were in G Lower when I was in there. 

G and N are probably the worst two imo. Simply as they are closest to the away fans in big games so a percentage go there for the back and forth rather than the football element. Its a small percentage but unfortunately its tarring others. 

It’s time the courts threw the book at scum like this. Prison sentences, and long ones at that, are absolutely required.

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, Deek said:

I don't think you quite got what I meant there and I'm not really sure how. 

Arsehole behind us spent the game verbally abusing Mitchell, Clare and Djoum then had a go at Bigirimana when he came on. Sure there’s a theme there but just can’t see it ?

Dagger Is Back
2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Had to be season holders as we don't sell  match tickets for lower N

Not necessarily so. Lots of empty seats today, free access to different areas within the main stand.

Let’s not offer half truths shall we?

Not helpful in the slightest

1 minute ago, sadj said:

G and N are probably the worst two imo. Simply as they are closest to the away fans in big games so a percentage go there for the back and forth rather than the football element. Its a small percentage but unfortunately its tarring others. 

I think it would be wrong to ignore the fact the bams who do congregate in there have more opportunities to make an arse of themselves by being so close to opposition fans and players. 

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

No, it’s not. I’m merely pointing out that there are absolute rockets in every part of the stadium. 

It does seem that the ones in N seem more intent to show themselves up. Or it might be because they have more opportunity with the close proximity to away fans and opposition players. 

Players warm up near there

Motherwell player was target 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

The vast majority of N enjoy the ‘back and forth’ between them and the away fans and know where to draw the line. Nobody I know in there would tolerate racism in any form and would happily see someone lifted for it. 

Also worth remembering that, while this kind of behaviour is reprehensible and has no place in society, the indignance from Motherwell fans is a bit contradictory as their support used to boo Hearts players of a certain colour for quite a few years during the Romanov era. 

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Arsehole behind us spent the game verbally abusing Mitchell, Clare and Djoum then had a go at Bigirimana when he came on. Sure there’s a theme there but just can’t see it ?

You don’t have to make up stuff to drive home your case. 

Everyone on here is disgusted with what happened. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The vast majority of N enjoy the ‘back and forth’ between them and the away fans and know where to draw the line. Nobody I know in there would tolerate racism in any form and would happily see someone lifted for it. 

Iv said before when Im at a game i always go in N if I can. Love it in there. So Im not ripping into N in general. Far from it. As Phil said it would be wrong to ignore the fact some choose there specifically to wind up opposition fans and players and its a small minority of the crowd who don’t know where to draw that line. Unfortunately its tarring every Hearts fan just now whether you sit in the N , G or not

Bridge of Djoum
20 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The irony of this statement made my head explode.

And just ignore everything else I said. Bravo.

Edit. I fail to see any aggression at all in my posts. Certainly nothing juvenile either. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

The Motherwell boy barely touched the ball bar a few corners so I'd get reporting that clown.

been here before

Hopefully this is dealt with quickly and swiftly and nipped in the bud.

Dunphy having another breakdown on this thread now.

I’m struggling to see why people are racist. They really must be missing massive amounts of grey cells. There is absolutely no reason what so ever to have a mind set like that  especially when over the years some of our best players have been  black and fifty shades of black as well. Madness!!

Edited by Dannie Boy

I find racism the most abhorrent form of discrimination or abuse. It disgusts me to the core.

There seems to be this seriously misguided element in our support that has immersed themselves in all things sectarian and now it’s manifesting itself in this right wing Tommy Robinson, Britain first fascism. It’s absolutely disgusting and something you’d expect from Chelsea, Millwall, Rangers or West Ham, not Heart of Midlothian.

They are a disgrace to this club and they should receive lifetime bans. 

6 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Also worth remembering that, while this kind of behaviour is reprehensible and has no place in society, the indignance from Motherwell fans is a bit contradictory as their support used to boo Hearts players of a certain colour for quite a few years during the Romanov era. 

Right. So if Djoum gets racist abuse at Livingston next week, hearts fans being aggrieved  would  be  contradictory  because  of what happened today? 

Have a word with yourself. 

8 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Not necessarily so. Lots of empty seats today, free access to different areas within the main stand.

Let’s not offer half truths shall we?

Not helpful in the slightest

The club stated there would be extra checks on lower n to ensure that on l season ticket hairdressers in that section. No idea why you are getting upset at me quoting facts and maybe just concentrate on the racist scum. 

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:cornette:

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

The Motherwell boy barely touched the ball bar a few corners so I'd get reporting that clown.

Nothing racist, just interesting those were the four players he chose to berate

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Hopefully this is dealt with quickly and swiftly and nipped in the bud.

Dunphy having another breakdown on this thread now.

Your last sentence :laugh:

Fair play to the decent fans in the section for reporting them . 

Lets hope Police Scotland and the club do their jobs properly now 

Well done to the Club and the sensible supporters.

I hope the ones filmed are the same idiots wh caused the bother at Murrayfield.

would it be possible to put their pictures up on here in case they try and sneak in to other areas

in future.

Uneducated small minded people. I hope they get named and shamed and given life time bans.  Total scumbags

56 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Abusing black people

At a football game

in 2018

When your team has several black players.

in 2018.

I remember seeing a guy at the front of N making monkey noises at Bono Balde who was marking Mark De Vries.

Bizarre behaviour.

13 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Do you sit near Frank?

i can say for certain one of them sitting near me made no racist comment atoll and will go to go court with him if needed  he called him sh1t3, will not see someone charged with something he never said 

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Oh come on, mate. You're stretching the theory a bit far with this one.

It's clear to see all 4 are linked by the fact they are all between 5 foot 3 and 6 foot 8. 

FFS.

22 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

or get accused of more if someone from your section got accused of rasicm would you like to be put under the same category? 

Just now, DVB said:

I remember seeing a guy at the front of N making monkey noises at Bono Balde who was marking Mark De Vries.

Bizarre behaviour.

If De Vries had reacted, he’d have probably just shouted “aye U2!” or something.

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Do you sit near Frank?

Is Frank in N?

Did he report it? I wouldn’t expect him to confront anyone. 

11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

And just ignore everything else I said. Bravo.

Edit. I fail to see any aggression at all in my posts. Certainly nothing juvenile either. 

Posting an Israel flag in the Scotland Match Thread was definitely not juvenile. Highly sophisticated posting.

• cosanostra locked this topic