Arrests for racial abuse at Tynecastle

Jamboelite

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I thought you were a decent poster, however, you've completely embarrassed yourself on this thread. Maybe best you take a step away and think. CC is absolutely right with his view, not that he needs any of us to validate his personal stance.

:spoton:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

been here before
6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Bangers on Twitter already saying Ann is killing the club. I know a few of them personally, and they are indeed arseholes. Also happens they inhabit N.

No, Phil, not everyone in N is an arsehole, but it's a sizeable, vocal and entirely thick as **** minority.

No, Phil. N should not be closed, but these ***** need lifetime bans. 

Trust me, after they are banned, they will spend more time at Glentoran games. A place they visit frequently as it is. 

Sadly its a badge of honour to these cxxnts.

Fair play to the club for acting so quickly.

Just now, Ministry of Football said:

There is absolutely no place for inappropriate behavior and anyone doing so should be given a sizable ban. You can't however categorise everyone in certain sections as the same. 

I'm pretty sure many of these people have not even grown ball hair number 1 yet. There is nothing wrong with a bit of an edge, as long as a folk stay within acceptability. Some crossed the line badly yesterday, and they will hopefully be taught a lesson in decency. It is however it's a football ground, not a rotary club meeting. The atmosphere at Tynecastle remains the best in the country, it is one of the few advantages we have. 

The holier than thou attitude  by some on here is way over the top. Individuals need punished not swathes of the whole support. 

Great post

been here before
5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Just seen this on FB, whether it's legit or not I don't know.

Screenshot_20181209-161638.jpg

Now to be honest I did hear what I thought was Stand Up If You Hate Kickback being sung very very briefly in the first half and Im in C.

Lasted about 2 goes and sounded like it was sung by 3 men and a dug before it petered out.

Edited by been here before

Name and shame those who are convicted and banned

Let their employers and friends/relatives see just what they are

They are cowards who think hiding in a crowd will mask their identities......lets see how brave they are living in the public eye

Those who try to defend their actions need also to be reminded that society has moved on and things like this can no longer  be tolerated

fabienleclerq
Just now, been here before said:

Now to be honest I did hear what I thought was Stand Up If You Hate Kickback being sung bery very briefly in the first half and Im in C.

I wasn't there mate, but if they are accusing 20 people this text would make sense. 

Ive heard just about every awful chant there is to hear and stand up if you he blacks has never been one of them. I thought it was maybe a monkey chant with the reaction. 

If the club has banned them for life they either have video evidence or have perhaps jumped the gun.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres nothing at all out of context. Its from a thread about Section N.

Where did yesterdays shitbaggery eminate from?

Lets stop playing the victim here Phil. You're quick enough to dish shit out and dismiss others when it suits...

Put you on ignore and miss the entertainment of your childlike slaverings?

You're absolutely quoting me out of context. I've attached the post you see quite keen to bring up. The one where I asked why you should care if anyone was standing at the game.

Racially abusing someone is a completely different kettle of fish. But you know that. You just have some kind of fetish for me.

On 30/11/2018 at 22:34, Phil Dunphy said:

Then why do you care whether or not someone on the other side of the stadium is standing or not?

been here before
1 minute ago, Boab said:

I'm not trying to be obtuse here but have they plead guilty ?

If arrests have been made, how cans bans be applied before any legal action ?

Dont suppose the club have to deal with 'beyond reasonable doubt' and all that. Given the recent email all a video would have to do is to show them standing.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

I'd imagine if the club have seen the evidence and is satisfied racial overtones were used, they are within their rights to ban ''supporters''

The police need to go through slightly different procedures to charge and build a case to take to court.

Just my opinion/guess.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Dont suppose the club have to deal with 'beyond reasonable doubt' and all that. Given the recent email all a video would have to do is to show them standing.

Also the club reserve the right to refuse admission. Well within their rights.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Tyncastle is a licensed premises so they can ban anyone at anytime without giving a reason.

12 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think other forms of verbal abuse have just as bad an effect on the victim and if you consider racist abusers to be scum that must also apply to you since you admit you have done it.

You're right. Calling someone a "black *******" is the same thing as calling someone an "arsehole".

I'm beginning to wonder if you haven't racially abused someone in a "moment of weakness".

William H. Bonney
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Now to be honest I did hear what I thought was Stand Up If You Hate Kickback being sung very very briefly in the first half and Im in C.

Lasted about 2 goes and sounded like it was sung by 3 men and a dug before it petered out.

I imagine they are using that as a defence but wouldn't it be embarrassing for all concerned if this actually was the case. 

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Tyncastle is a licensed premises so they can ban anyone at anytime without giving a reason.

I suppose so.

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Someone from our supporters club was involved in a scuffle with someone after a Derby a couple of years ago. He was charged by the police and had to attend a trial diet, which he was later acquitted. Hearts received details of this incident and he was banned from Tynecastle until the result of the trial.

I imagine Hearts will have been notified of the investigation and the charges and have decided to take appropriate action. If found guilty, these guys will probably be served with a banning order from all grounds.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Someone from our supporters club was involved in a scuffle with someone after a Derby a couple of years ago. He was charged by the police and had to attend a trial diet, which he was later acquitted. Hearts received details of this incident and he was banned from Tynecastle until the result of the trial.

I imagine Hearts will have been notified of the investigation and the charges and have decided to take appropriate action. If found guilty, these guys will probably be served with a banning order from all grounds.

That's a bit harsh. Using his weight against him. Maybe he just had water retention issues.

been here before
8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You're absolutely quoting me out of context. I've attached the post you see quite keen to bring up. The one where I asked why you should care if anyone was standing at the game.

Racially abusing someone is a completely different kettle of fish. But you know that. You just have some kind of fetish for me.

Thats not the post Im talking about.

Now before you ask Ive no wish to go trawling through 19 pages or whatever it was of your last meltdown to dig them out. You or anyone else can feel free though.

15 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

The kickback song was mentioned on the game thread. 

Abuse of JKB is a hate crime.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

That's a bit harsh. Using his weight against him. Maybe he just had water retention issues.

:laugh:

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Cheers, mate.

4 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

The kickback song was mentioned on the game thread. 

Abuse of JKB is a hate crime.

But not racist though.

13 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You're right. Calling someone a "black *******" is the same thing as calling someone an "arsehole".

I'm beginning to wonder if you haven't racially abused someone in a "moment of weakness".

Thank you.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

:laugh:

Sorry if I've come across as a dick on this thread mate. I do agree with the majority of what you're saying, and it is an emotive subject. It's more nitpicking than anything else. 

So what was actually said, has it been confirmed yet? So many conflicting reports going around.  Surely it would be wise to reserve any judgment until the facts are known.

Fed up of all this sh**e. Racism, sectarianism, hooligism, in fighting with fans etc etc. Everyone ripping into each and just in general being arseholes. What’s the point? We all love HMFC, why can’t folk just go to the game, have a sing-song, get behind the team and retreat to the pub after. Why do we need to be sectarian or have pyro to produce an atmosphere?

its actually tiring as **** watching all this every week man.

Edited by clouston1992

chuck berrys hairline
35 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I really hope this is true ? be a red face for Ann, Motherwell and the police. You can't assume what people are saying. Will probs get thrown out now 

10 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Sorry if I've come across as a dick on this thread mate. I do agree with the majority of what you're saying, and it is an emotive subject. It's more nitpicking than anything else. 

That's ok mate, I've been guilty of it myself. Like you say, it's an emotive subject. 

Sometimes feel like I need to ram home how much I don't want to be associated with these arseholes.

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I thought you were a decent poster, however, you've completely embarrassed yourself on this thread. Maybe best you take a step away and think. CC is absolutely right with his view, not that he needs any of us to validate his personal stance.

No you’re right I haven’t articulated my point on this in the correct manner. In no way did I want to offend Chester. I got frustrated because he was making the thread about him. Apologies. 

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

No you’re right I haven’t articulated my point on this in the correct manner. In no way did I want to offend Chester. I got frustrated because he was making the thread about him. Apologies. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

That's ok mate, I've been guilty of it myself. Like you say, it's an emotive subject. 

Sometimes feel like I need to ram home how much I don't want to be associated with these arseholes.

Nah. I think It's clear you're not one of them. No worries there. 

Mods. Close the thread for an hour. Posters, go grab a pint, have a nap, have a ****! Let's all chill the **** out a bit. We're all on the same side, broadly.

42 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I'd imagine there will have been a great deal of cross referencing of these individuals social media carried out, maybe across a number of people in the area. Many of them are not exactly discreet about their views on the magic box that could never trip you up in these situations known as the Internet. 

Jambof3tornado
57 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Kickback getting the blame.....lol.

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Nah. I think It's clear you're not one of them. No worries there. 

Mods. Close the thread for an hour. Posters, go grab a pint, have a nap, have a ****! Let's all chill the **** out a bit. We're all on the same side, broadly.

Afraid we are not all on the same side as some posters are still in 1980 and think what was acceptable to many then still is now.

Dragging our clubs good name through the dirt, for any reason, is not on!

48 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I imagine they are using that as a defence but wouldn't it be embarrassing for all concerned if this actually was the case. 

It’s not entirely implausible to imagine someone less au fait with the term Kickback misconstruing a group of 20 or so virulent fans singing ‘if you hate kickback’ in front of some black players warming up, to appear like something else. Were you witness to this and possibly an opposition supporter or player then I imagine you would describe the scene as akin to the dark ages and dinosaur stuff. Certainly the lack of racist chanting noticed by other Hearts fans and the fact the anti Kickback song was noticed gives some credence to this theory.

On the other hand it’s also not implausible to imagine some dicks in the Hearts end being racist.

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

Thought the Kickback song was a Tiffany number? 

FB3FC4FB-B7E7-4C94-8060-3E6F02D96AF2.gif

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

Probably true that it started as "kickback" but then some idiot changed it for the Motherwell player. Can already see his "wuznae me!" defence being prepared as he digs out his best shiny suit for his court appearance...

Folk should surely reserve judgment until verdict of a court of law eh?folk playing Judge Jury and executioner without having all the facts and eveidence if there is indeed substantive evidence. 

Bridge of Djoum
21 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Afraid we are not all on the same side as some posters are still in 1980 and think what was acceptable to many then still is now.

Dragging our clubs good name through the dirt, for any reason, is not on!

I take your point. I meant on the thread. Apologies.

Amusing to see a poster on this thread come out so strongly against this behaviour given his past and the company he kept (and possibly still keeps).

Nice to see people change I suppose. 

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

And quick action puts club in a good position. 

Jambof3tornado
11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I take your point. I meant on the thread. Apologies.

No need to apologise to me chap.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

And quick action puts club in a good position. 

Especially when we want to call out other clubs failure to take action.

• cosanostra locked this topic