Arrests for racial abuse at Tynecastle

Jamboelite

3 minutes ago, kingdannyb said:

Anyone from Section N with any comments ?

Was it regulars, season ticket holders or randoms ?

10/20 doesnt suggest randoms.

Would be good if the decent people in N are shopping them but its naive to think this hasnt been an area of concern before today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

Bridge of Djoum

And folk are berating AB for trying to sort out Section N. Let's face it, there are some absolute bottom-feeders in there. 

I hope these scummy ****** are given lifetime bans. 

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

What a ****ing stupid comment this is. 

Hows it ****ing stupid? These guys are disgracing our football club bringing names like tommy robinson into association with our clubs name now this. Not 1 guy but a group of 10-20 guys people are saying.

Forget shutting section N down, the whole of Tynecastle will be shut down and Hearts will be made to play games in front of closed doors if racism becomes a regular occurrence. That is the severity of the crime so don’t call me stupid for wanting it dealt with severely. 

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’ll be ****ing furious if absolute pondlife like that end up getting N shut down. 

Get that kind of behaviour right to ****. 

Maybe some Hearts supporters will actually acknowledge the problem now, instead of blaming Budge, JKB, lefties and everyone else except the pricks who are actually responsible? Or maybe they will just stick to moaning about being told to sit down instead?

Honestly seems like this sort of shite is happening every week. Hate being referred to as “mini-Huns” but **** me some our fans are certainly making us look like it.

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Hows it ****ing stupid? These guys are disgracing our football club bringing names like tommy robinson into association with our clubs name now this. Not 1 guy but a group of 10-20 guys people are saying.

Forget shutting section N down, the whole of Tynecastle will be shut down and Hearts will be made to play games in front of closed doors if racism becomes a regular occurrence. That is the severity of the crime so don’t call me stupid for wanting it dealt with severely. 

The person who threw the coin at Neil Lennon disgraced our club. Let’s just shut the Main Stand until people can learn to behave. 

You are being ridiculous if you think we’re in any danger of having to play games behind closed doors, you absolute drama queen. 

I hope these vermin are identified and dealt and dealt with in an appropriate manner. However, suggesting that we should punishing folk like me or the people around me who don’t engage in this kind of behaviour is why I’m glad you have nothing to do with running our club. 

Bridge of Djoum

Abusing black people

At a football game

in 2018

When your team has several black players.

in 2018.

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Maybe some Hearts supporters will actually acknowledge the problem now, instead of blaming Budge, JKB, lefties and everyone else except the pricks who are actually responsible? Or maybe they will just stick to moaning about being told to sit down instead?

I don’t think anyone ever denied that there is a problem element in our support. I certainly didn’t, despite being quite vocally against the last email people in N received. 

Those who’re creating this problem need dealt with. But anyone who decides to suddenly lump everyone in N as a knuckle dragging racist is a complete weapon. 

I'm willing to bet that these tossers are the same folk who support Tommy Robinson and have a desire to wave UJ's about for no reason.

10 minutes ago, kingdannyb said:

Anyone from Section N with any comments ?

Was it regulars, season ticket holders or randoms ?

All season ticket holders in Lower N

There has been a really wierd rise in right wing sentiment over the last few years, fuelled in part, by the independence and brexit referendum. Previously these movements are underground but the worrying thing is it seems quite mainstream and rising rapidly in a young, disenfranchised section of our society. Football then brings out the worst in these people who don't seem to realise that sectarian, racist, sexist chanting is viewed as disgusting by those of us with a brain 

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

I don’t think anyone ever denied that there is a problem element in our support. I certainly didn’t, despite being quite vocally against the last email people in N received. 

Those who’re creating this problem need dealt with. But anyone who decides to suddenly lump everyone in N as a knuckle dragging racist is a complete weapon. 

I agree, plenty decent and normal people in Section N. However, it was bloody obvious that the email about moving and sitting down was a prelude to the club finally coming down hard on the arseholes who hide behind the decent normal people in there. Instead of acknowledging this and getting on with it, too many started getting all offended at being told not to stand up.

The White Cockade

this scummy behaviour is all getting beyond a joke now

It is a minority so it is time for the proper fans to hound these arseholes out of our club

less whataboutery, less what about Celtic fans, less but but but

just get these utter cretins to f**** before they completely ruin our great Club and it's reputation

it's really only the fans themselves who can put an end to this

43 minutes ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

just on the radio now - what is going on at our club - disgusting!

It is indeed but we are now seen to be dealing with scum.

Where do these arse holes come from?

We've got black players in our team ffs. 

Edited by Top Corner

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Would you conceed in section N there is a concentrated element of people needing moved more than in other parts of the ground ?

No one is saying that everyone in N is a racist but come on its burying your head in the sand stuff if you dont acknowledge that the real core of the pond life reside in that section together.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The person who threw the coin at Neil Lennon disgraced our club. Let’s just shut the Main Stand until people can learn to behave. 

You are being ridiculous if you think we’re in any danger of having to play games behind closed doors, you absolute drama queen. 

I hope these vermin are identified and dealt and dealt with in an appropriate manner. However, suggesting that we should punishing folk like me or the people around me who don’t engage in this kind of behaviour is why I’m glad you have nothing to do with running our club. 

Mate I think you are possibly living 30

or 40 years in the past if you think a club can’t get ordered to play games behind closed doors if there is racism in the crowd. 

I am not saying it would happen over this one incident but if it is allowed to continue and escalate, the authorities will be involved.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6102391/amp/Lyon-play-Champions-League-home-game-closed-doors.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42874561

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'm willing to bet that these tossers are the same folk who support Tommy Robinson and have a desire to wave UJ's about for no reason.

Two less of them now though. Hopefully their mates try and carry on doing it and get launched too. 

1 minute ago, farin said:

Some bad press rightly coming our way over this. 

In all honesty, the club should be applauded for taking a firm stance on the vermin. Taking stronger action than any other club as far as I can see.

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I agree, plenty decent and normal people in Section N. However, it was bloody obvious that the email about moving and sitting down was a prelude to the club finally coming down hard on the arseholes who hide behind the decent normal people in there. Instead of acknowledging this and getting on with it, too many started getting all offended at being told not to stand up.

Theyve had more than enough time to sort they’re behaviour. They didn’t listen and we’ve even had them on here pleading they’re case . Time for definitive action by the club to ban them from the ground.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

But no one has claimed that.

But let's face it, if you DO want to find a ''knuckle dragging racist'', N is probably a good place to start your search.

44 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

What kind of scummy Arseholes would shout racist abuse when the press are on our case. Well done to the fans who shopped them! 

Not sure why the ‘when the press are on our case’ qualification was necessary.

The more of these pricks banned from Tynecastle for good, the better.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Good post.

Mind when folk said, ''Ann Budge has led us here''?  ******* laughable.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Dagger Is Back

Glad to see video evidence helping root out the scum bags who think it’s OK to behave like this.

Two less liabilities to worry about as they’re hit with club band and legal banning orders.

Less of the standing jokes. This is a hate crime and should be taken seriously. Racists should be behind bars, lowest of the low

Edited by Jeff

I genuinely can't get my head around racists. You've got to be a special type of scum to single someone out based on the colour of their skin

Selkirkhmfc1874

It's the decent supporters who sit in that section that I feel for bcoz there'll be supporters in that section who don't get involved in that nonsense

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

More people on here could do with accepting this as fact. 

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Would you conceed in section N there is a concentrated element of people needing moved more than in other parts of the ground ?

No one is saying that everyone in N is a racist but come on its burying your head in the sand stuff if you dont acknowledge that the real core of the pond life reside in that section together.

Depends what you mean by “concentrated element”. There’s a few absolute raspers down there who need to get right to ****. But not many more than I found were in G Lower when I was in there. 

I have a ST in Lower N but couldn’t make the game today. Unbelievable that we have a  minority of our own support that think this is acceptable. Section N in the spotlight once again due to narrow minded wankers, Hopefully lifetime bans handed out. Couple of decent lads in N that now look the bigot due to a select few 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
9 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

All season ticket holders in Lower N

Anyone was allowed to wander in today. I've only ever had my ST checked once.

Honestly didn't hear any racist abuse, surprisingly, but glad the club have identified the culprits. Absolute scum.

Interesting that the club don't need people to sit down to identify idiots. 

Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Anyone was allowed to wander in today. I've only ever had my ST checked once.

Honestly didn't hear any racist abuse, surprisingly, but glad the club have identified the culprits. Absolute scum.

Interesting that the club don't need people to sit down to identify idiots. 

Going by what I saw it looked like the police went in and just picked them out. Probably didn't know them by name beforehand

12 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Spot on.

Just now, farin said:

Sevco & celtic fans have been arrested over racist abuse recently too tbh. This isn’t a hearts problem, it’s a society issue rearing it’s head at football games. It’s simply unexceptable in 2018 to hear shit like this, especially when coloured players are wearing the shirt. 

Have they? Recently? Must have missed the media furore around it. Good for them if that is the case.

7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Mate I think you are possibly living 30

or 40 years in the past if you think a club can’t get ordered to play games behind closed doors if there is racism in the crowd. 

I am not saying it would happen over this one incident but if it is allowed to continue and escalate, the authorities will be involved.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6102391/amp/Lyon-play-Champions-League-home-game-closed-doors.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42874561

Was the example because of the behaviour of a handful of absolute raspers? 

To to start throwing about “they might shut Tynecastle” makes you sound like an absolute sweetie wife. 

Let’s take a minute to appreciate something here. I’m going to assume that someone made the stewards and the police aware of this behaviour, that led someone to be arrested. Good on them, if that’s the case. 

7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

But no one has claimed that.

But let's face it, if you DO want to find a ''knuckle dragging racist'', N is probably a good place to start your search.

I’m sure there’s a couple of knuckle dragging racists in each section of the ground. Not that you’d know that, all the way from New York. 

17 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Honestly seems like this sort of shite is happening every week. Hate being referred to as “mini-Huns” but **** me some our fans are certainly making us look like it.

As disappointing as this is for us, it really isn’t just something on the increase at Tynecastle. It’s everywhere. The racists and bigots are feeling empowered, brave and legitimised by normalisation of folk like Tommy Robinson and his bullshit. Great to hear another couple have been weeded out. I hope they get the book thrown at them too. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Going by what I saw it looked like the police went in and just picked them out. Probably didn't know them by name beforehand

Took one out, another boy decided he was going too and walked out the ambulance area with him, another one was taken shortly after.

Think it was stewards that ushered them out. Police just kept watch mostly.

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

I’m sure there’s a couple of knuckle dragging racists in each section of the ground. Not that you’d know that, all the way from New York. 

Possibly, but he’s not wrong either. The % of idiots has always been higher in N than any other section in the ground.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, farin said:

Sevco & celtic fans have been arrested over racist abuse recently too tbh. This isn’t a hearts problem, it’s a society issue rearing it’s head at football games. It’s simply unexceptable in 2018 to hear shit like this, especially when coloured players are wearing the shirt. 

Banana peel chucked at Aubyemang at the Arsenal-Spurs game last weekend. Today is definitely not an isolated incident.

1 minute ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Possibly, but he’s not wrong either. The % of idiots has always been higher in N than any other section in the ground.

G Lower has had some absolute ****wits in there before too. 

Hope they get named and shamed in the media following their conviction leading to them losing their jobs and known in their local communities as the knuckle-dragging scumbags they are

You could almost predict that our first win in ages would somehow be tarnished by arseholes

Police charge and lifetime ban from watching the famous, hope it was worth it, weirdos

40 minutes ago, Homme said:

One thing after another with the scum in our support. 

Same people every week, every season.

Cretins.

They seemed to be having a great time before and after the Rangers game with the Rangers fans. Arseholes.

• cosanostra locked this topic