Arrests for racial abuse at Tynecastle

Jamboelite

Just now, Miko said:

I didn't say you're a racist scumbag. I said you'll be behind them. Which is proven by your earlier messages.

You publicly took the side of a hun over "supposedly" your team. Forgive anyone on this forum of being wary of you.

Show me one message that would ever suggest I would back racist scumbags? **** all supposedly about hearts being my team, I defended my pal. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

1 minute ago, ADAM said:

Stop doing defending the bigots and racists, it's not a handful it's like a cancer in that section.

Time for action the vast majority have had enough.

I’ve never once defended any racists or bigots. I’ve spent this entire thread doing the exact opposite, you’d have seen that if you actually read through the thread instead of wading in with your dog shit opinion. 

It’s really easy to tar an entire section of the Hearts support as bigoted from the anonymity of Kickback, eh? Pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Let’s close the away end when our Old Firm pals come calling then?

Excuse, excuse, excuse anything to deflect and defend the bigots who use HMFC for their own agenda. 

haveyouheard 22
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

"A cancer".

You have evidence of this "cancer", do you? There are arseholes located everywhere in Tynecastle, including those who chuck coins at opposition managers. Maybe the whole ground should be shut?

Correct GK

Think you might find majority of us that attended today are on camera somewhere,there were guys filming at top of stairwells and concourses all over the stadium.

22 minutes ago, ADAM said:

I heard the scum in that section sing their usual anti Catholic crap, that alone justifies closing the section.

Time to act on the scum who use HMFC to promote their bile.  

Yeah i heard that too. So you put me in with them. Cheers.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, ADAM said:

Excuse, excuse, excuse anything to deflect and defend the bigots who use HMFC for their own agenda. 

What is this "agenda" precisely?

7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

What is this "agenda" precisely?

To use HMFC to promote their personal bigoted/racist views, christ an 8yr old could work that out. 

What's your agenda?

Edited by ADAM

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, ADAM said:

To get the bigots/racists to f...k out of HMFC, christ an 8yr old could work that out. 

What's your agenda?

You said their "agenda". You've now apparently given your "agenda". So, again, what is their "agenda"?

PS I'm only questioning your overreaction.

Psychedelicropcircle

The weegie tramps spend 90 mins loudly & proudly singing sectarian songs(all3k plus of them)  & the bbc don’t say a word! yet are all over this (allegedly 2 dingles) like a tramp on spilt chips 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Close the whole section :rofl:

Or why not just watch the footage and ban the culprits?

Whole stand should have been closed after Lennon. Agendas everywhere!

Well if, as appears there is clear video footage of this(assume it's Motherwells) I would imagine it could be the final straw for Ann. I agree with the majority her reaction to the standing situation was a bit excessive however if we have evidence of racism in an area of the ground I have no doubt she will be considering all options to eradicate this and if that means closing lower n and relocating those in that section across the stadium so be it. Our club is being tarnished by a minority here but we are under the spotlight and it's ridiculous that after all we have been through to get us back from the brink we are dealing with this kind of nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You said their "agenda". You've now apparently given your "agenda". So, again, what is their "agenda"?

PS I'm only questioning your overreaction.

To use HMFC to promote their personal bigoted/racist views.

They do it week in week out. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

What is wrong with these idiots, dishing out racial abuse when 4 of our players today were black, would have been 5 if Uche was fit. 

Hopefully all identified and lifetime bans dished out. 

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Section Neanderthal.

Dragging their knuckles and the clubs name throught the dirt just about every game.

Shut the front 10 rows down.

Or if Section Neanderthals want to tell me it’s not all of the section - please start rooting them out, getting the perpetrators thrown out and prove that YOU aren’t  part of the problem.

ps you are part of the problem if you just stand silently letting it happen.

1_ILvFpmkEJ2nzOEIxhwgBqA.jpeg

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, ADAM said:

To use HMFC to promote their personal bigoted/racist views.

They do it week in week out. 

Ok, so let's suppose you're correct and let's suppose you get N closed down. Are you saying everyone in N should be banned, even if they have done nothing wrong? If yes, that's ridiculous. If no, then those who haven't been caught will still have these views but be distilled elsewhere. Do we then keep shutting more areas if abuse happens elsewhere?

You haven't really thought this through, have you? 

5 hours ago, Sarah O said:

I'm willing to bet that these tossers are the same folk who support Tommy Robinson and have a desire to wave UJ's about for no reason.

Regardless of which flag they chose to wave anyone being racist in the ground should be banned..

Tommy Robinson and the union Jack has nothing to do with how arseholes conduct themselves

Geoff Kilpatrick

So, again, if Section N really is the Mos Eisley some make it out to be, why close it? Surely it's easier to catch them when they are together?

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

This filth have been nicked will be charged and banned from Tynecastle-all I can say is good riddance

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So, again, if Section N really is the Mos Eisley some make it out to be, why close it? Surely it's easier to catch them when they are together?

It makes people feel better when they think all the racists belong to one section.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Or if these people are separated and spread out across the stadium they may be less likely to bring our club into disrepute. Make no mistake I would be surprised if this isn't the thinking of the club. If u put a group of people with the same mindset together how likely is it they will self police? I'm by no means saying everyone in lower n has that mind set but the reality is this area is causing the club ongoing issues and I don't think Ann will hesitate to take action.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, XB52 said:

The club stated there would be extra checks on lower n to ensure that on l season ticket hairdressers in that section. No idea why you are getting upset at me quoting facts and maybe just concentrate on the racist scum. 

Picking on the hairdressers now too.

Shocking.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, jambo1975 said:

Or if these people are separated and spread out across the stadium they may be less likely to bring our club into disrepute. Make no mistake I would be surprised if this isn't the thinking of the club. If u put a group of people with the same mindset together how likely is it they will self police? I'm by no means saying everyone in lower n has that mind set but the reality is this area is causing the club ongoing issues and I don't think Ann will hesitate to take action.

Have you read the thread and the number of comments about racist comments in different areas of the ground?

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

It makes people feel better when they think all the racists belong to one section.

And haven't read the anecdotal evidence given on the thread. Or ignored it.

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Picking on the hairdressers now too.

Shocking.

The club will be combing through the footage to see if any hairdressers were in attendance. 

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Have you read the thread and the number of comments about racist comments in different areas of the ground?

To be honest no. And if that's being reported it's a worry.  My point is that lower n seems to be the focal point of a number of issues and I think the club will take action based on that. There has never been, as far as I can recall, anyone arrested for racial abuse at a hearts game before today. I for one, sitting in section t for the past 2 years and A before that would have no issue challenging racism. 

haveyouheard 22
3 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

To be honest no. And if that's being reported it's a worry.  My point is that lower n seems to be the focal point of a number of issues and I think the club will take action based on that. There has never been, as far as I can recall, anyone arrested for racial abuse at a hearts game before today. I for one, sitting in section t for the past 2 years and A before that would have no issue challenging racism. 

Thats what we need ''Gorgie  Angels''

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why don't we just knock Tynecastle down and be done with it?

No, we just need to close section N and then all our troubles will be solved

If I had a ST in section N lower I would be taking up the offer the club made to relocate to another area.

The old saying 'fly with the crows you get shot at ' applies here.

Get yourself out of that place while the club and police  clean it up.

It's Ann Budges fault for turning us all into fair weather Snow flakes, let's get some kkk banter back into the stands. Jooom and his ilk can GTF.  Shite, wage thief anyway. 

While we're at it, what's that THING hanging aff Sean Connerys face ?

I personally don't think there's a racist issue at Tynecastle, it's more a kind oh thick as Pig Shit type issue. 

haveyouheard 22
14 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

It's Ann Budges fault for turning us all into fair weather Snow flakes, let's get some kkk banter back into the stands. Jooom and his ilk can GTF.  Shite, wage thief anyway. 

I personally don't think there's a racist issue at Tynecastle, it's more a kind oh thick as Pig Shit type issue. 

That for me is a valid point

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why don't we just knock Tynecastle down and be done with it?

Overreaction i8, fill in the corners and get closer to the away fans. That should sort it out. 

In all seriousness though, IF it's shown to be true what's being alleged (and I have no reason to doubt it) well done on the fans for going all McCabe. There's no place for this shit at Tynecastle. 

No excuse for racism. If guilty then they are the scum of the earth. Ban them from every ground,  jail them and throw away the keys. Absolutely detest that shit. Utter scum and not hearts fans.

I’d also add if  I heard any racism next me I would be banned because I would kick fek out of any scum that came out with that filth. I dare anyone to be racist next to me

haveyouheard 22
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’d also add if  I heard any racism next me I would be banned because I would kick fek out of any scum that came out with that filth. I dare anyone to be racist next to me

Gorgie Angel if ever you are the man to lead the way big man 

1 hour ago, jambocub said:

Regardless of which flag they chose to wave anyone being racist in the ground should be banned..

Tommy Robinson and the union Jack has nothing to do with how arseholes conduct themselves

Well said, the Union Jack flag waving or not shouldn't come into it - if it's racism it's racism 

I think the poster that you are referring to has her own political agenda and wants an independent Scotland, which is absolutely fine, but the forum shouldn't be used as a place to try and curry favour for what she believes is right politically hence I've sort of switched off to her posts when It comes to bigotry as they are very tiresome 

jamboinglasgow
29 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I think there is a small minority of Hearts fans (though other clubs have these elements as well) who think the unique nature of football in society, where you a yell abuse at strangers for 90 minutes and the fact they paid for a ticket means they can say and sing things that is not acceptable anywhere. Then act like offended children when they get told its not acceptable.

24 minutes ago, trotter said:

Overreaction i8, fill in the corners and get closer to the away fans. That should sort it out. 

In all seriousness though, IF it's shown to be true what's being alleged (and I have no reason to doubt it) well done on the fans for going all McCabe. There's no place for this shit at Tynecastle. 

Quick question not specifically aimed at yourself but we’ve got people on here and other social media outlets saying they were released without charge its all false allegations etc then we have Police Scotland saying two persons were arrested in relation to the incident and reported to the Procurator Fiscal.

Question therefore is can you be reported to the procurator fiscal without being charged? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Quick question not specifically aimed at yourself but we’ve got people on here and other social media outlets saying they were released without charge its all false allegations etc then we have Police Scotland saying two persons were arrested in relation to the incident and reported to the Procurator Fiscal.

Question therefore is can you be reported to the procurator fiscal without being charged? 

I believe you have to be and then the PF determines whether to pursue those charges.

Either way, if the PF drops them then they are innocent.

I believe you have to be and then the PF determines whether to pursue those charges.

See that’s what I wondered but because my indiscretions Iv been charged and then it passed to the PF to determine if it will be pursued I wasn’t sure.

Thanks Geoff 

Presumed innocent is more accurate and slightly different.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Presumed innocent is more accurate and slightly different.

Fair point.

1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

Agree with this section N isn't the only bigoted or racist section in the stadium.

2 hours ago, heartmussel said:

Let’s close the away end when our Old Firm pals come calling then?

This u are bang on mate ?

Edited by Bongo 1874

haveyouheard 22
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This u are bang on mate ?

We want Fozzy as the leader, he will sort it out  and in any end, dont mess, he's on record 

• cosanostra locked this topic