Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Are you for real?!?!

Quite a straight forward question really.  Explain to us why you think he is a Nazi, with some proper, documented evidence. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

25 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Sorry tree huggers you have all been taken in by the MSM.

Tommy Robinson is a true British hero!!

That’s me convinced. Tommy Robinson is some kind of lumberjack? Let’s get in about these trees.

Edited by 4marsbars

1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

This thread is quite the eye opener. 

This guy (his name is not Tommy Robinson, he uses that as it sounds more british and to remove criminal links) is just an ex luton football hooligan who along with his unsavoury friends have said and done some very naughty things. 

I actually know someone who has been involved in a social situation with him and the painting of him as some sort of enlightened British nationalist who is standing up for the downtrodden British man is incredible. He’s a racist thug in a suit. Pure and simple. I do not want him anywhere near our football club. 

Oh and he’s been done for mortgage fraud to top it off. 

Totally agree. The revisionist view of Yaxley-Lennon is rather sinister. I don't want this guy or his supporters/defenders anywhere near Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Dear Adolf, I've found another gullible one. 

Yours

Tommy. 

Says the guy who wants only Scots nationals to be eligible to vote in the next Indy Ref. 

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Says the guy who wants only Scots nationals to be eligible to vote in the next Indy Ref. 

Mic drop

Boom.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Quite a straight forward question really.  Explain to us why you think he is a Nazi, with some proper, documented evidence. 

Fair point, his supporters definitely are tho. Do a Google search. 

As a side note, Hitler wasn't a Nazi in 1920, he had a people's s party. Not saying TR is a Hitler, but Dangerous people usually don't start at the extreme end. They work there way up. 

TR might be a genuine guy, that is just airing his views and making a bit money for himself. Fair doos. 

He might also be a clever person and drumming up support for something bigger and more sinister. 

No one knows at this moment. 

However, the bigger picture in Europe and the world is concerning and mirroring, imo events 80 years ago. 

History will be the judge. I hope I'm wrong. 

However, on topic. He shouldn't be near our club or associated with it, as should no politics, particularly niche politics such as his. 

12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

He founded the UK branch of Pegida.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Fraud he is not. He is exactly what it says on the tin. He lives and dies by the sword.

Think , at least legally , he is a fraud ?

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I will defend anyone who falsely gets accused of being a nazi or a racist.

Fraud, thug, racist, rabble rouser and plain stupid idiot who almost collapsed a trial. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is all of these and apologists for him (like you) are rather disingenuous. Your polarised stance reveals far more than you might believe. If you deny his criminal record and anti-muslim rhetoric then it suggests that you believe in these traits per se. If you lie with dogs you get fleas.

No place for fascists at Tynecastle.

Edited by rossmaroon
mistake

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, WageThief said:

He founded the UK branch of Pegida.

Yes, he did. Now what about this evidence that he's a Nazi?

ToadKiller Dog

Poor Tommy Waxey Lemon he's just a victim of those nasty left wing fascists. 

Denied free speach where ever he goes. 

Even had to sneak onto a platform that just happened to be there, with his black shirted bodyguards outside of the court the other week to tell his followers about how much his freedom to speak was being curtailed. 

Laxely Lennon is smart in his use of language no doubt, and has watered down his comments from the EDL stage in his development, but to me he is doing the same as Nick Griffin tried in the past except he has more popular appeal than Griffin and there is a stronger audience for his views as capitalisim declines. 

He isn't a nazi,(that's a certain type and not the only type of fascisim) A facist potentially I don't know enough about his politics outside harrasing Muslims and journalists , a racist I would say certainly. 

An attention seeker most definatly. 

But Laxely Lennon has a nice new house from the money he has made. 

To dismiss Tommy as some moron is very dangerous. He’s like the pied piper who knows how to rally the stupids. You only have to look at Luton to maybe understand where his motivations come from. 

Dave McCreery's knee

So we shoukd look forward to scott wilson dedicating the benny hill theme to section N at half time next home game

Until a few years ago I knew very little about Islamic Ideology, thanks to brave people like Tommy Robinson and Douglas Murray, my eyes have been opened.

Pakistan is the role model for Islam, it follows the Koran from verse to verse, from the very top to the bottom of society. 

They have horrendous blasphemy / apostasy laws for anyone saying anything against Mohamed, what about that poor young girl Asia Bibi, she gets thrown in jail, 8 years ago, awaiting the death sentence, for blasphemy and drinking out the Muslim only water well! 

This is the kind of stuff that worries me greatly, it should be debated, it shouldn’t be shut down, it’s very real and very dangerous.

Very few public figures will outright criticise Islam for this barbaric ideology and practice. So well done Tommy Robinson and Douglas Murray, we need more guys like this, not less.

3 hours ago, BangkokHearts said:

He knows bugger all about Muslims and the Quran mate.

Has he visited any Muslim countries recently? Or for that matter ever?

I was in Malaysia last week. Had a great time in KL with many Muslim friends. 

I don't think anyone on here hates all Muslims.. People are just against the ones who groom and gang rape impressionable children and preach hatred for a country that they have chosen to come and live in..

Since your Muslim friends in KL presumably do neither then your post is just a waste of energy spent typing..

Why would he visit Muslim countries anyway.. He's talking about the muslims in the UK who are not living by British values..

When you moved to Bangkok did you openly voice disdain for the royal family here.. or did you realise that you have to adapt to the cultures of the countries in which you choose to live.. 

Also another poster asking why he's not outside trials of white pedophiles. There is already news coverage of those.. It's the trials that have been given media blockout that he is highlighting.. If we are in fact a free nation why is it that the government needs to censor the media.. they didn't seem so bothered about allowing full coverage of the Adam Johnson case.. or the Ched Evans trial in which he was eventually not guilty despite the full trial by media..

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

This thread is a total carcrash. The only fascism I see are in these posts. I emplore people to actually watch Tommy Robinson interviews. I mean really watch them and not just an EDL one from 7 years ago.

I really like listening to him and agree with a lot he says. I get I may be a tad 'too honest' for this forum but it is what it is. People seem to just hate him just because it is the 'right thing to do' and they don't want people to think badly of them.

Personally, I could not give a flying **** what people think of me on here. I am not a fascist or a racist. I know people want to believe supporters of TR are, desperately so infact but it simply is not the reality. People need to grow up a bit and embrace other opinions. Also learning the true meaning of fascism or racism would help also.

I've watched his interviews.

A bit like yourself he just keeps repeating the mantra 'what have I said that's racist' etc.

If he is not racist and just a concerned citizen why is he just targeting the crimes of one section of the community.

Do white people never commit crime ?

This thread is depressing I sort of expected your response which could from Robinson himself but there are a few other disturbing responses as well.

I go to the football to escape from these things politics has no place at Tynecastle and AB is spot on about banning political and religious displays.

30 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yes, he did. Now what about this evidence that he's a Nazi?

Fair enough if you aren't using the term fascist and Nazi interchangeably.  He's the former if you aren't.

2 hours ago, Peebo said:

Uses a fake name, as his real one is too posh/Irish. Literally a convicted fraudster. Convicted illegal immigrant. 

But aye, as real as the come ?

I always wondered why 99% of JKB users opt for a fake username?

9 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

I don't think anyone on here hates all Muslims.. People are just against the ones who groom and gang rape impressionable children and preach hatred for a country that they have chosen to come and live in..

Since your Muslim friends in KL presumably do neither then your post is just a waste of energy spent typing..

Why would he visit Muslim countries anyway.. He's talking about the muslims in the UK who are not living by British values..

When you moved to Bangkok did you openly voice disdain for the royal family here.. or did you realise that you have to adapt to the cultures of the countries in which you choose to live.. 

Also another poster asking why he's not outside trials of white pedophiles. There is already news coverage of those.. It's the trials that have been given media blockout that he is highlighting.. If we are in fact a free nation why is it that the government needs to censor the media.. they didn't seem so bothered about allowing full coverage of the Adam Johnson case.. or the Ched Evans trial in which he was eventually not guilty despite the full trial by media..

This should be deleted for being too sensible.

42 minutes ago, Barack said:

"In November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendants.He pleaded guilty to two charges and in January 2014 was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment."

So, aye...a fraud. In the legal sense.

https://www.the-round.co.uk/charges-on-tommy-robinson-rap-sheet/

Perfect role model for shaven headed , white van driving men.

A total opportunist and a fraud - we currently have a guy locally who is on hunger strike outside a mental health clinic for ex-servicemen. SYL did  a bit of rabble rousing and persuaded his fan club to travel up to 4 hours to get here in support of the poor guy.  But forgot to show up personally. 

9 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Until a few years ago I knew very little about Islamic Ideology, thanks to brave people like Tommy Robinson and Douglas Murray, my eyes have been opened.

Pakistan is the role model for Islam, it follows the Koran from verse to verse, from the very top to the bottom of society. 

They have horrendous blasphemy / apostasy laws for anyone saying anything against Mohamed, what about that poor young girl Asia Bibi, she gets thrown in jail, 8 years ago, awaiting the death sentence, for blasphemy and drinking out the Muslim only water well! 

This is the kind of stuff that worries me greatly, it should be debated, it shouldn’t be shut down, it’s very real and very dangerous.

Very few public figures will outright criticise Islam for this barbaric ideology and practice. So well done Tommy Robinson and Douglas Murray, we need more guys like this, not less.

I thought at the start you were being ironic but then as I read on.  If you were trying to be funny then apologies but it is just way too dry.  At least from the line "my eyes have been opened".

I love the fact you think the debate is shut down when it is a hot topic on here and is debated more than ever everywhere else.  Wait until those brave caved dwellers Murray and Robinson come with information about Saudi Arabia, then your eyes will really be opened.....

48 minutes ago, rossmaroon said:

Fraud, thug, racist, rabble rouser and plain stupid idiot who almost collapsed a trial. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is all of these and apologists for him (like you) are rather disingenuous. Your polarised stance reveals far more than you might believe. If you deny his criminal record and anti-muslim rhetoric then it suggests that you believe in these traits per se. If you lie with dogs you get fleas.

No place for fascists at Tynecastle.

He is anti Islam not anti muslim, as am I. Any decent human should be against Islamic scripture and it's teachings.

Do you understand fascism?

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I am not fanatical about TR no. I am fanatical about Hearts and John, Paul, George and Ringo.

I do however have a lot of respect for TR and frequently watch his videos. I can say that without any equivocation I agree with a lot he says and most people do deep down in this country. Sadly we live in a society where people care more about signalling their virtues than speaking the truth.

It is laughable how the slightest mention of Donald Trump and TR generates the usual quickfire responses and platitudes. You know, the usual ones like Adolf, fascist, racist etc. I am almost yawning typing that.

Lol as soon as someone starts quoting from the alt-right phrasebook, you know exactly what you are dealing with.  

Those of us who oppose criminal scum like Robinson care more about other people in society not being assaulted or harassed by resentment that he, and his utterly charming supporters 
(https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-old-bailey-edl-leader-crimes-woman-student-free-hate-speech-london-a8557766.html as just one of many examples) deliberately foment against a variety of targets. 

No matter your individual views, the undercurrent fueling the alt-right is the same sentiment that fuels the BNP, the KKK, the far right parties etc etc - the scary thing for society is that this lot have got organised, using PR and the internet very effectively. All of society needs to realise this and be aware of the threat as it now comes in more media-savvy packages. 

PS You yawn at the response to Donald Trump. I assume, therefor, that you are happy with his policy to rip children from their parents and chuck them in cages, and equally comfortable with his travel ban on Muslims from every Middle Eastern countries (except, conveniently, the ones he has direct business with)? 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

https://www.the-round.co.uk/charges-on-tommy-robinson-rap-sheet/

Perfect role model for shaven headed , white van driving men.

A total opportunist and a fraud - we currently have a guy locally who is on hunger strike outside a mental health clinic for ex-servicemen. SYL did  a bit of rabble rousing and persuaded his fan club to travel up to 4 hours to get here in support of the poor guy.  But forgot to show up personally. 

edit. misread post.

Edited by i8hibsh

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Lol as soon as someone starts quoting from the alt-right phrasebook, you know exactly what you are dealing with.  

Those of us who oppose criminal scum like Robinson care more about other people in society not being assaulted or harassed by resentment that he, and his utterly charming supporters 
(https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-old-bailey-edl-leader-crimes-woman-student-free-hate-speech-london-a8557766.html as just one of many examples) deliberately foment against a variety of targets. 

No matter your individual views, the undercurrent fueling the alt-right is the same sentiment that fuels the BNP, the KKK, the far right parties etc etc - the scary thing for society is that this lot have got organised, using PR and the internet very effectively. All of society needs to realise this and be aware of the threat as it now comes in more media-savvy packages. 

PS You yawn at the response to Donald Trump. I assume, therefor, that you are happy with his policy to rip children from their parents and chuck them in cages, and equally comfortable with his travel ban on Muslims from every Middle Eastern countries (except, conveniently, the ones he has direct business with)? 

Trump is not doing anything that his predecessors did not. I like the American president.

Edited by i8hibsh

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Trump is not doing anything that his predecessors did not. I am a big fan of the American president.

The same president that openly mocks disabled reporters, is a serial adulterer, incites his crowds to assault other people, is so narcissistic that he has his cabinet stand round him in the morning to line up and, one by one, praise him etc etc etc.

Perhaps you should sign up for his Space Force since your such a big fan, I reckon you'd make an absolutely brilliant space cadet.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Trump is not doing anything that his predecessors did not. I like the American president.

He is. He's the first president to ban a journo from the White House. 

34 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Racists get very offended when you call them racists

This sums it up.

The actor playing Tommy Robinson is selling a character to stupid people. 

The actor playing Tommy Robinson is cleverly skirting around language and avoids saying something racist but the implication is clear (unless you are stupid).

The stupid people then get upset when you point out he's cleverly manipulating them to take a right wing viewpoint that starts to prejudice minorities in this country. 

The real acid test of this is when we examine which courts the actor playing Robinson appears outside - if there's a white paedo like Jim Torbett on trial he's no where to be seen. 

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He is. He's the first president to ban a journo from the White House. 

Technically Obama didn't ban journalists from entering the Whitehouse but he did blank Fox news and not allow them to ask questions. 

The Whitehouse Press Corps then rallied behind the Fox journalist highlighting that it was wrong to ignore people with conflicting views to his. Obama to his credit rolled back on his previous decision.

16 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The same president that openly mocks disabled reporters, is a serial adulterer, incites his crowds to assault other people, is so narcissistic that he has his cabinet stand round him in the morning to line up and, one by one, praise him etc etc etc.

Perhaps you should sign up for his Space Force since your such a big fan, I reckon you'd make an absolutely brilliant space cadet.

No he never. He does that '****' face a lot. You literally have a programmed mind.

16 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I thought at the start you were being ironic but then as I read on.  If you were trying to be funny then apologies but it is just way too dry.  At least from the line "my eyes have been opened".

I love the fact you think the debate is shut down when it is a hot topic on here and is debated more than ever everywhere else.  Wait until those brave caved dwellers Murray and Robinson come with information about Saudi Arabia, then your eyes will really be opened.....

Not a clue what your on about, and YES my eyes have been opened, thank you Douglas and Tommy.

Brave men, not like most of the cowards in politics, too terrified to say anything against the Islamic Ideology.

It’s a religion of peace - remember that was the mantra of Obama and Cameron. ?

Yaxley-Lennon is basically the reprobate's reprobate. He built his personal brand with the specific aim of appealing to those who want to air their nasty little prejudices and don't want to have to think too much about how to defend it. One thing I will concede is that he's probably a hell of a lot smarter than the people who look up to him. He changed his name to Tommy "working class British" Robinson ffs, he knows his supporters are stupid. Conspiracy, telling the truth, saying what others don't - what a load of absolute rubbish. It's the most feeble excuse ever for straight up bigotry and hate. He's driven by self-interest and not much else, and the idea that he's some sort of crusader is laughable. 

Assault, fraud, contempt of court.... BNP, EDL, Pegida - he has a long CV of hate, violence, racism and all-round scumbaggery behind him.  He's simply a sleekit wee con man who knows how to harness the adoration of those desperate to legitimise their hate by any given means. This is how he makes his money. This is where he gets his kicks.  He's about as trashy as they come. When someone shows you who they are, you should really believe them.

19 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Quite. Also has a string of sexual assault claims against him and thinks it's lols to grab women "by the pussy". Oh yeah, he's a great guy. 

BangkokHearts
39 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

Are you living to Thai values? I bet you haven't adapted to Thai culture. Bet you don't even speak the language fluently.

I have a great many Muslim British friends, not a one of them doesn't respect or live up to 'British values'. 

Governor Tarkin

Explain how he is a nazi? I think you owe that after such a severe accusation.

Don't hold your breath :(

Governor Tarkin

Up early as got a busy day of drinking and listening to great music in Liverpool.

:pleasing:

Have a good one, i8.

3 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I've read allot of nazi books including the first part of Mein kempf ( gave up, either translates bad or/ and/ or is gibberish for the most). 

Mein Kampf is absolutely guff. It's filed in the fiction section of my bookshelf, next to the Koran, the King James Bible, and Harry Potter.

3 hours ago, Peebo said:

To quote a number of recent reactions to the Remembrance service sermon, this photo is really quite “crass”, and embarrassing. 

This.

I know a couple of the chaps in the photo. Not bad lads in real life but I just can't dig their politics.

...a bit disco

Well here's to you Tommy Robinson,

Arseholes love you more than you will know.

Wo, wo, wo.

39 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Not a clue what your on about, and YES my eyes have been opened, thank you Douglas and Tommy.

Brave men, not like most of the cowards in politics, too terrified to say anything against the Islamic Ideology.

It’s a religion of peace - remember that was the mantra of Obama and Cameron. ?

Are you talking about the Muslim faith here or some of the harsher Salafist followings of Islam? 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you talking about the Muslim faith here or some of the harsher Salafist followings of Islam? 

Maybe we should ask the Yazidi people of Iraq who had genocide and sex slavery visited on them which brand of the prophets diabolical teachings has most toxicity.

Sexton Hardcastle

It’s comical watching all the wee hertz dafties trying to defend him and their fellow chumps on Twitter. Tough week for the lads after the club offended them so greatly bringing up the behaviour of more than likely their fellow pals during the remembrance service. 

• davemclaren locked this topic