Tommy Robinson

DB-14

11 minutes ago, BangkokHearts said:

Scotland is, at least historically, a Christian nation. Involved in the Crusades etc. 

You mean he knows a few phrases and excerpts from the Quran that he uses as rhetoric to stir up folk into anti-Islamic sentiment.

I know all about him. His ilk are what an entire generation fought and died for in 1939.

He has read the Koran cover to cover. Knows more than most non muslims.

Ffs, learn about Nazis man for the love of ****. Tommy Robinson is not one. 

Historically

:facepalm:

Edited by i8hibsh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

BangkokHearts
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Historically

He knows bugger all about Muslims and the Quran mate.

Has he visited any Muslim countries recently? Or for that matter ever?

I was in Malaysia last week. Had a great time in KL with many Muslim friends. 

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Historically

Dear Adolf, I've found another gullible one. 

Yours

Tommy. 

Just now, BangkokHearts said:

He knows bugger all about Muslims and the Quran mate.

Has he visited any Muslim countries recently? Or for that matter ever?

I was in Malaysia last week. Had a great time in KL with many Muslim friends. 

Wow you have Muslim friends. That is cool.

Wow you have been to other countries. That is cool.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Dear Adolf, I've found another gullible one. 

Yours

Tommy. 

Hi aussie pal.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Bit early for whataboutery, isn't it...

Never too early Barack. JKB is round the clock. Up early as got a busy day of drinking and listening to great music in Liverpool.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Hi aussie pal.

I thought you said you weren't his biggest fan? 

Oh, you should listen to some Mussolini, Hitler and Trump. Very similar to TR, you'll love it. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Never too early Barack. JKB is round the clock. Up early as got a busy day of drinking and listening to great music in Liverpool.

Is the SDL/EDL meeting in Liverpool today? 

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Oh, you should listen to some Mussolini, Hitler and Trump. Very similar to TR, you'll love it. 

I am not fanatical about TR no. I am fanatical about Hearts and John, Paul, George and Ringo.

I do however have a lot of respect for TR and frequently watch his videos. I can say that without any equivocation I agree with a lot he says and most people do deep down in this country. Sadly we live in a society where people care more about signalling their virtues than speaking the truth.

It is laughable how the slightest mention of Donald Trump and TR generates the usual quickfire responses and platitudes. You know, the usual ones like Adolf, fascist, racist etc. I am almost yawning typing that.

Edited by i8hibsh

9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Is the SDL/EDL meeting in Liverpool today? 

Boom boom. I care for the SDL and EDL as much as I care for Celtic FC.

BangkokHearts
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Wow you have Muslim friends. That is cool.

Wow you have been to other countries. That is cool.

Yeh it is very cool.

Boom boom. I care for the SDL and EDL as much as I care for Celtic FC.

Mods, Celtic interloper. 

::troll::

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I can't even begin to tell you how different President Trump is from Mussolini and Hitler. Someone with even the slightest modicum of knowledge of the 3 could tell you that.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I can't even begin to tell you how different President Trump is from Mussolini and Hitler. Someone with even the slightest modicum of knowledge of the 3 could tell you that.

Same rhetoric, different day. Germany first, Italy first America first. Blame the Jews, blame the Mexicans, all to familiar. Trump may even change laws to turn America into a dictatorship and him as God. 

Seymour M Hersh

Am I correct in thinking he is not actually in that picture and that's it's just the Hearts casuals with masks who are sucking up to him?

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Am I correct in thinking he is not actually in that picture and that's it's just the Hearts casuals with masks who are sucking up to him?

You are correct. I8 has just printed it out and stuck on his wall. 

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Mods, Celtic interloper. 

::troll::

:seething:

Just now, ri Alban said:

You are correct. I8 has just printed it out and stuck on his wall. 

That is so 80s. It is my phone wallpaper.

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Same rhetoric, different day. Germany first, Italy first America first. Blame the Jews, blame the Mexicans, all to familiar. Trump may even change laws to turn America into a dictatorship and him as God. 

Nelson Mandela and Gandhi were both nationalists. Not seeing your point

Edited by i8hibsh

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Nelson Mandella and Gandhi were both nationalists. Not seeing your point

Are they fascists. White supremacy bully boys with views of elitism and plans of non white genocidal extinction. 

NM and G could well have become racist because of circumstance, but that's a different argument. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Historically

Not going to get involved too much, but in general today's politicians and the leaning towards the far right is exactly like the Nazis and how, over 15 years they rose then taken power. 

The similarities are almost exactly the same. 

Not saying TR is a nazi, but folk with his views, and the likes of Trump, Boris, the far right in Italy and the likes of Hungary are almost like for like mirroring Europe in the twenties / thirties. 

Right down to Russia being " neutral". 

The world today, apart from an all out war ( still time) is very similar to the of 30's.

It didn't start with gas Chambers and all out war. 

It started out with a book and a wee chap with a moustache gainng support with "Pro" German speaches during a time of economic crisis and starting a  people's party. 

I've read allot of nazi books including the first part of Mein kempf ( gave up, either translates bad or/ and/ or is gibberish for the most). 

Our football club should also steer well clear of politics and especially niche politics. We aren't rangers or celtic. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Are they fascists. White supremacy bully boys with views of elitism and plans of non white genocidal extinction. 

NM and G could well have become racist because of circumstance, but that's a different argument. 

TR or DT are neither of the above. That my friend is ipso facto.

Edited by i8hibsh

7 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Watch the interview with paxman and him from 2011.  Everything he said came true.... Sadly. 

I doubt he stands by his own views from 2011.  Since then he has done everything including leaving the horrible EDL he created, almost joining Quilliam and becoming a bit moderate, before boiling back over into sheer hatred again.  He's probably reopened the tanning salon in Luton.

He'd have had a hard enough job predicting what he was going to do next.  The Ronaldinho of English fascism.

TR or DT are neither of the above. That my friend is ipso facto.

You're talking out your arse, and you can take that to the bank. 

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

You're talking out your arse, and you can take that to the bank. 

Any proof? I mean the cheek of it even asking but proof would be nice.

To quote a number of recent reactions to the Remembrance service sermon, this photo is really quite “crass”, and embarrassing. 

“Tommy Robinson” is a fraud, who has made a successful career out of appealing to racists, morons and (increasingly, it seems) the wilfully ignorant.

You talk some bull BC, lot of folk getting their nickers in a twist, job done for those in photo, myself not interested let Budge sort it, will we have any fans left apart from the BCs of this world.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Any proof? I mean the cheek of it even asking but proof would be nice.

Plenty. But you keep fake newsing your mind into delusional madness of Far right propaganda, until I get back fae work.

I'd say "Stay out of the rabbit hole" But you'd just go down it to moan about Alice being there because she's a woman. And then gie the big White rabbit a hug and a salute. 

Edited by ri Alban

53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I wouldn't advertise your admiration for him around Liverpool. I'm not sure that his kind are that popular in those parts.

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Peebo said:

To quote a number of recent reactions to the Remembrance service sermon, this photo is really quite “crass”, and embarrassing. 

“Tommy Robinson” is a fraud, who has made a successful career out of appealing to racists, morons and (increasingly, it seems) the wilfully ignorant.

Every stereotypical, leftie box ticked there. Well done. FYI, Tommy Robinson has supporters from all over the UK and beyond and from all colours and creeds. You should do some PROPER research before firing lazy, ill judged insults about. 

You are half right. His mother is Irish but his father is not (he does not have a relationship with his father) and he is anti MASS inmigration. I hope I do not have to go into the differences between the two.  Who isn't opposed to mass immigration? Well taxpayers I mean.

That would.make him half Irish then ?

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Every stereotypical, leftie box ticked there. Well done. FYI, Tommy Robinson has supporters from all over the UK and beyond and from all colours and creeds. You should do some PROPER research before firing lazy, ill judged insults about. 

Ignorant twats come in all

different shades, shapes and sizes. He’s a complete and utter fraudulent scumbag.

6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Not going to get involved too much, but in general today's politicians a d the leaning towards the far right is exactly like the Nazis and how, over 15 years they rose then taken power. 

The similarities are almost exactly the same. 

Not saying TR is a nazi, but folk with his views, and the likes of Trump, Boris, the far right in Italy and the likes of Hungary are almost like for like mirroring Europe in the twenties / thirties. 

Right down to Russia being " neutral". 

The world today, apart from an all out war ( still time) is very similar to the of 30's.

It didn't start with gas Chambers and all out war. 

It started out with a book and a wee chap with a moustache gainng support with "Pro" German speaches during a time of economic crisis and starting a  people's party. 

I've read allot of nazi books including the first part of Mein kempf ( gave up, either translates bad or/ and/ or is gibberish for the most). 

Our football club should also steer well clear of politics and especially niche politics. We aren't rangers or celtic. 

I've never been one for the thread police (shock) but we are now venturing into shed territory. I love it though, bebate like this always oils my cranks and ignites my fire.

You say politicians leaning to the far right. There are very few 'far right' governments in the Western World or politicians for that matter which imo is certainly a good thing. Would not say TR is either. People tend to just label 'far right' as soon as someone mentions the 'I' word (immigration).

We really need to duscuss it more. It is very clearly (recent 'shock' elections) needed. People want it discussed as priority and the first politician to bring it forward will get the 'x' on the paper. This is not far right. It is common sense. People want to know who is moving in next door. I ask very respectfully though who you class as "far right"? President Trump is not. Nigel Farage and Boris are not

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

“Stereotypical, leftie”. Do some “proper RESEARCH”.

Good one ?

Dave McCreery's knee

The photo is hard to see properly. Where and when was it taken and what event is it? Why the masks and attempted association with hearts?

4 minutes ago, pablo said:

I wouldn't advertise your admiration for him around Liverpool. I'm not sure that his kind are that popular in those parts.

Damn, all I really packed was my "I love Tommy Robinson and fascism" t-shirts. Will just have to wear my "I love The Sun" jumper instead.

3 minutes ago, Peebo said:

“Stereotypical, leftie”. Do some “proper RESEARCH”.

Good one ?

Brilliant eh. ? nutters.

Damn, all I really packed was my "I love Tommy Robinson and fascism" t-shirts. Will just have to wear my "I love The Sun" jumper instead.

Good Lad ha ha. 

Ban delete ban delete ban delete ban delete ad infinitum.

Try reading instead of ranting .

Your love of this , in my opinion , insidious , nasty bit of work is your business .

The whole point being there is an element trying to introduce extreme 'proddy' politics into our football club .

Wouldn't matter if its right , left , kafflik or whatever we are a football club . 

You still got your outfit in the wardrobe from the Euro game ?

lrgscale28.thumb.jpg.22fcc4ca68520eab89f218b703a800e8.jpg

1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

Your love of this , in my opinion , insidious , nasty bit of work is your business .

The whole point being there is an element trying to introduce extreme 'proddy' politics into our football club .

Wouldn't matter if its right , left , kafflik or whatever we are a football club . 

? correct, get them to ****.

7 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Ignorant twats come in all

different shades, shapes and sizes. He’s a complete and utter fraudulent scumbag.

Fraud he is not. He is exactly what it says on the tin. He lives and dies by the sword.

2 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Well I certainly agree with your last point.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Fraud he is not. He is exactly what it says on the tin. He lives and dies by the sword.

Haha he’s a sensationalist hypocritical racist justice endangering bellend. Not saying all his fans are but...

This thread is quite the eye opener. 

This guy (his name is not Tommy Robinson, he uses that as it sounds more british and to remove criminal links) is just an ex luton football hooligan who along with his unsavoury friends have said and done some very naughty things. 

I actually know someone who has been involved in a social situation with him and the painting of him as some sort of enlightened British nationalist who is standing up for the downtrodden British man is incredible. He’s a racist thug in a suit. Pure and simple. I do not want him anywhere near our football club. 

Oh and he’s been done for mortgage fraud to top it off. 

He literally is a fraud. He was convicted of it

2 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

You still got your outfit in the wardrobe from the Euro game ?

lrgscale28.thumb.jpg.22fcc4ca68520eab89f218b703a800e8.jpg

Nope, I went out with it. Sank 20 pints and never went home with it

:sob:

• davemclaren locked this topic