Statement from Budge

kila

Bridge of Djoum
12 hours ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

A family member of Budge profitted fron the new stand. This is fact.

But is is FACT?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingRudi_2012

• MacDonald Jardine

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

number witheld
5 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Didn't realise we had so many church going fans, Sunday kick off must be a pain for them.

It's football plain and simple.

For example a foreign media team are in the tynie arms right now doing parts for a feature.

Would you rather

A. Be all about king Billy and prods.

B. Standing up

C. Saving our club, no betting company on our shirt. And a few brave souls who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I’ll have a C please bob. 

10 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

I would really like all the bigots, & Budge haters to vote with their feet, & stop going to games. 

Also cancel their FOH subscriptions, because what they want Hearts to be, will never happen. 

AB has tried her best to modernise the Club, but elements of the support remain in the past. 

This has blown up most recently, BECAUSE OF A COIN & SMOKEBOMBS that some arseholes threw.  

I don't believe many of that mob will put a penny into FOH.

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, farin said:

Her target audience don’t do themselves any favours tbh. ? 

92657852-DDA1-4EB0-8FCE-BFADBCF6381D.thumb.jpeg.3a915a33be490bff71921f40e3a5981e.jpeg

Wow... a whopping 16 followers :lol:

Scnorthedinburgh
3 minutes ago, number witheld said:

That's a good choice and what I told the nice German media.

It's not complicated is it?

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

That is absolutely pathetic. Would be interested to see how much they actually knew about British history.

Why don't these clowns just f@ck off to Ibrox?

As I was saying last night, you can spot these arseholes on Twitter a mile off.  These are the cretins that we need rid of, encourage them to head along the M8.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Correct. And she wont be forced out by a few arseholes within our support.

As many as 'a few'.  In a crowd of 18,000 Hearts supporters, what %age is a few? Can they achieve 3 decimal points?

Central Belt 1874
20 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

I would really like all the bigots, & Budge haters to vote with their feet, & stop going to games. 

Also cancel their FOH subscriptions, because what they want Hearts to be, will never happen. 

AB has tried her best to modernise the Club, but elements of the support remain in the past. 

This has blown up most recently, BECAUSE OF A COIN & SMOKEBOMBS that some arseholes threw.  

I like this post. 

11 minutes ago, number witheld said:

What C is a pejorative term that can be used to describe Hearts supporters who throw coins and flares, forcing the club to take action?

71460.jpg

17 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So your solution or starting point is...

Make it clear that the rules apply to both home AND away supporters and that anyone found breaking those rules will either be ejected from the ground or have their activities recorded and handed to the police. 

As as well as that, Ann needs to make it clear to every other club that allocations WILL be reduced on the back of bad behaviour. 

Do it properly, across the whole ground, or don’t do it at all. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Make it clear that the rules apply to both home AND away supporters and that anyone found breaking those rules will either be ejected from the ground or have their activities recorded and handed to the police. 

As as well as that, Ann needs to make it clear to every other club that allocations WILL be reduced on the back of bad behaviour. 

Do it properly, across the whole ground, or don’t do it at all. 

Don't the rules about sitting and unsavoury singing apply to everyone who enters the ground?

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What C is a pejorative term that can be used to describe Hearts supporters who throw coins and flares, forcing the club to take action?

71460.jpg

Well it's not Catholics...

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Don't the rules about sitting and unsavoury singing apply to everyone who enters the ground?

You think?

Edit: general consensus on here is that we ignore other fans until we get our own house in order. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

Bridge of Djoum

I'm off to see Book of Mormon tonight. Looking forward to it. 

I'm gonna ignore the rules and take a Palestinian flag, wave it about as I'm standing up, and sign derogatory songs about Golda Meir, ***** Lev and Benjamin Netanyahu.

I paid my ticket money, I'll do what the **** I want.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm gonna ignore the rules and take a Palestinian flag, wave it about as I'm standing up, and sign derogatory songs about Golda Meir, ***** Lev and Benjamin Netanyahu.

You tell 'em mate.

No Surrender.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Silent protest?

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Satire. 

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You tell 'em mate.

No Surrender.

As long as you're in the away stalls you'll be fine. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You think?

It seems the statement is an affirmation of existing rules, rules that are posted on tickets at every ground I'd imagine. I guess in that sense it's universal and the rules apply to everyone everywhere.

AB is simply laying out the punishments for breaking the rules, which are probably the same as other clubs sanctions. Whether or not they are enforced is one thing. We have chosen to remind supporters of the rules. It's up to the fan whether or not they want to contravene them. Let's be fair, it's time a lot of the behavior is addressed. Some of it is damaging image and financial wise. Can't deny that. 

The adage, ''act like a grown up, be treated like one'' springs to mind.

It seems the statement is an affirmation of existing rules, rules that are posted on tickets at every ground I'd imagine. I guess in that sense it's universal and the rules apply to everyone everywhere.

AB is simply laying out the punishments for breaking the rules, which are probably the same as other clubs sanctions. Whether or not they are enforced is one thing. We have chosen to remind supporters of the rules. It's up to the fan whether or not they want to contravene them. Let's be fair, it's time a lot of the behavior is addressed. Some of it is damaging image and financial wise. Can't deny that. 

The adage, ''act like a grown up, be treated like one'' springs to mind.

So nothing’s changed?

22 pages !

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your film. ??

5 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Well how else would you create an atmosphere?

Don't forget to maintain a campaign against Matt and Trey for not doing things how you would do them, even though they're at the top of the musicals league and doing a bang up job. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Satire. 

Perhaps. 

But if you remove the word football and replace it with any other event, you'll see how utterly mindless their actions are.

You wouldn't do it the theater...

Snooker... 

A book reading...

Cricket

Rugby...

This shite doesn't go hand in hand with football, it's not part of it. Football has been hijacked by cretins as a vehicle to push agendas of their own.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So nothing’s changed?

22 pages !

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your film. ??

What do you mean? 

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Well how else would you create an atmosphere?

Don't forget to maintain a campaign against Matt and Trey for not doing things how you would do them, even though they're at the top of the musicals league and doing a bang up job. 

Quite frankly I could do a better job than them.

Bridge of Djoum
13 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You tell 'em mate.

No Surrender.

Cheers, mate. Can't be arsed with this sweetie paper rustling mob on Broadway. 

Scnorthedinburgh
17 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You tell 'em mate.

No Surrender.

Defending the faith got to love it.

Last prod to marry into the royal family had to convert to coe.

Not just Catholics who can't rule.

Ps. Happened this year.

Bridge of Djoum
24 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You think?

Edit: general consensus on here is that we ignore other fans until we get our own house in order. 

Ah. Just saw your edit and I get your point now.

Away fans are harder to identify I'd imagine. I think our position is a good starting point. Lay out the rules, allow those the freedom to break them. That's easy. Policing away fans, with how briefs are sold to fans, passed on, Celtic with their record of forgery... You have to admit it's more difficult. Do we sell away tickets directly to fans or does the opposing club do that?

MacDonald Jardine
14 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah. Just saw your edit and I get your point now.

Away fans are harder to identify I'd imagine. I think our position is a good starting point. Lay out the rules, allow those the freedom to break them. That's easy. Policing away fans, with how briefs are sold to fans, passed on, Celtic with their record of forgery... You have to admit it's more difficult. Do we sell away tickets directly to fans or does the opposing club do that?

The other club does.

We tried selling directly to Rangers and Celtic fans and it was a disaster. 

34 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Perhaps. 

But if you remove the word football and replace it with any other event, you'll see how utterly mindless their actions are.

You wouldn't do it the theater...

Snooker... 

A book reading...

Cricket

Rugby...

This shite doesn't go hand in hand with football, it's not part of it. Football has been hijacked by cretins as a vehicle to push agendas of their own.

And you don't shout about hating people that sit in other parts of the theatre or hurl abuse at one half of the protagonists at any of those events mentioned. I doubt any online forums or reviews would refer to other followers as "scum" or "vermin" either. Football is tribal and while it's commendable what she is trying to do, a lot of it is virtue signalling and will prove to be unenforceable.  

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

The other club does.

We tried selling directly to Rangers and Celtic fans and it was a disaster. 

Ah ok. I assume both clubs have a system regarding who they sell to. Loyalty points or whatever. Assuming they sit in the seat allocated I'm sure identifying them would be relatively simple?

MacDonald Jardine
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah ok. I assume both clubs have a system regarding who they sell to. Loyalty points or whatever. Assuming they sit in the seat allocated I'm sure identifying them would be relatively simple?

That may be quite a big assumption re the seats.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And you don't shout about hating people that sit in other parts of the theatre or hurl abuse at one half of the protagonists at any of those events mentioned. I doubt any online forums or reviews would refer to other followers as "scum" or "vermin" either. Football is tribal and while it's commendable what she is trying to do, a lot of it is virtue signalling and will prove to be unenforceable.  

You were doing remarkably well until the part in bold.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

That may be quite a big assumption re the seats.

Indeed. I think that's the issue regarding away fans. The rules for their behavior are exactly as home fans. Their identification and subsequent punishment is another matter. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You were doing remarkably well until the part in bold.

I've not read the whole thread but, yes, she is trying to do the right thing and she does have to be seen to do something. Stopping pyrotechnics should be our main focus as it is a safety issue. Standing, singing certain songs, flags, she's wasting her time imo

31 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Defending the faith got to love it.

Last prod to marry into the royal family had to convert to coe.

Not just Catholics who can't rule.

Ps. Happened this year.

CoE is prod

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Isn't that exactly his point, that you have to be the right TYPE of prod?

Now you got me questioning my faith!

Image result for funny religious gif

Scnorthedinburgh
10 minutes ago, jambali said:

CoE is prod

It is not prod in so many ways.

She had to.be confirmed, very prod way to.join a faith, not.

Kneel during prayer, nope.not prod.

Started just so a king could marry, and keep all the trappings of the church of rome apart from the pope being in charge.

Check a 50 pence price, defender of the faith was good old Henry.

And that faith was not prod.

C of E is Anglicised Catholicism...attend one of there church services and u will see many similarities to Roman Catholic church..

As for AB statement it must apply to all fans in the ground, should be fun watching it enforced, we can then rename the ground, the Happy clappy Morgue Park, devout of all atmosphere.

MacDonald Jardine
5 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

It is not prod in so many ways.

She had to.be confirmed, very prod way to.join a faith, not.

Kneel during prayer, nope.not prod.

Started just so a king could marry, and keep all the trappings of the church of rome apart from the pope being in charge.

Check a 50 pence price, defender of the faith was good old Henry.

And that faith was not prod.

No as you say it was Henry VIII's wee proj6so he could do what he wanted.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, cliffdanum said:

C of E is Anglicised Catholicism...attend one of there church services and u will see many similarities to Roman Catholic church..

As for AB statement it must apply to all fans in the ground, should be fun watching it enforced, we can then rename the ground, the Happy clappy Morgue Park, devout of all atmosphere.

FFS.

Grow up.

21 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I've not read the whole thread but, yes, she is trying to do the right thing and she does have to be seen to do something. Stopping pyrotechnics should be our main focus as it is a safety issue. Standing, singing certain songs, flags, she's wasting her time imo

Pyrotechnics abd throwing coins and stuff should definitely be the priority and are clear breaches of the law. The others less so. 

Bridge of Djoum

Gotta hand it to JKB. Not many places around you can have a conversation about Ann Budge, (Glorious lady) and Henry VIII at the same time.

Bridge of Djoum
26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not sure she's wasting her time but it's certainly more difficult. 

Scnorthedinburgh
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So Henry VIII merely tweaked Catholicism to enable himself to act as he pleased.?

Yes.

And stole a bit of lead, and other stuff. He was not and never would be a prod.

And as he founded the Coe...

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Yes.

And stole a bit of lead, and other stuff. He was not and never would be a prod.

And as he founded the Coe...

Is that why churches are always asking for money to repair the roof?

Scnorthedinburgh

Gotta hand it to JKB. Not many places around you can have a conversation about Ann Budge, (Glorious lady) and Henry VIII at the same time.

She should start her own church

MacDonald Jardine
5 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So Henry VIII merely tweaked Catholicism to enable himself to act as he pleased.?

Exactly. 

• cosanostra locked this topic