Poor ickle snowflake

i8hibsh

57 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Leaving a note in her bag.....

He didn't nick her purse, so I suppose she should be thankful for small mercies.  :whistling:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bridge of Djoum

• Ulysses

• Francis Albert

Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Yes. But you're doing so much of it I can't even see what your point is. It seems what this girl did, annoyed you. Just trying to figure out why.

I think she acted like a stuck up little entitled ***** who secretly loved it because it gave her an excuse to take to social media and try and win acceptance in her empty bored little life.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, i8hibsh said:

I think she acted like a stuck up little entitled ***** who secretly loved it because it gave her an excuse to take to social media and try and win acceptance in her empty bored little life.

What was the word filtered out there?

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

:oohmatron:

You think I meant a cavernous ***' didn't you! 

No, a 50 ± lane establishment?

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

He didn't nick her purse, so I suppose she should be thankful for small mercies.  :whistling:

See, a true gent.

1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

The big bad one.

The one that if a woman says it you know she is gonna be a keeper.

Edited by i8hibsh

51 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Why?  A considerate, polite, courteous, thoughtful, nice, decent, unselfish, thing to do, that may simply be appreciated or even make someone's day.  

But only for a woman?  Not for a bloke?  Not even one who's carrying a heavy load or who looks like he might be feeling a bit unwell?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, i8hibsh said:

The big bad one.

A "stuck up little entitled see you next tuesday" for the contents of that video? Seriously?

A "stuck up little entitled see you next tuesday" for the contents of that video? Seriously?

She is acting like it imo. Not branding her with it for life. Just for this.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

See, a true gent.

Many years ago I was in a nightclub somewhere in Ireland, where I saw a fella throw up in his girlfriend's handbag.  I'm fairly sure he didn't mean to, but he was utterly wasted at the time.  I think we can all agree that it wasn't exactly ideal behaviour. :eek:

3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

But only for a woman?  Not for a bloke?  Not even one who's carrying a heavy load

:oohmatron:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, i8hibsh said:

She is acting like it imo. Not branding her with it for life. Just for this.

No wonder some women are wary of male attention with anger like that bubbling under the surface.

Just now, Ulysses said:

Many years ago I was in a nightclub somewhere in Ireland, where I saw a fella throw up in his girlfriend's handbag.  I'm fairly sure he didn't mean to, but he was utterly wasted at the time.  I think we can all agree that it wasn't exactly ideal behaviour. :eek:

Hmm, was it a nice carpet?

11 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The poor *****'s never going to look at another bursd again never mind say Hi to one after this???

??? 

Qualty .

You know what mate some lassie will say hi to him though..

Guaranteed.

No wonder some women are wary of male attention with anger like that bubbling under the surface.

I could reverse that.

No wonder some men are scared to take the plunge and ask a girl out with reactions like hers.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I could reverse that.

No wonder some men are scared to take the plunge and ask a girl out with reactions like hers.

I'd say that was a false equivalency. You're concerned about men feeling like they can't ask a girl out. I'm concerned about men calling women "stuck up little entitled see you next tuesdays".

"Men are worried women will laugh at them. Women are worried men will kill them".

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

You'll have to explain your question.

Well he may not have wanted to spew on a nice new carpet so used her bag to do the decent thing*

*not actually being serious.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

I'd say that was a false equivalency. You're concerned about men feeling like they can't ask a girl out. I'm concerned about men calling women "stuck up little entitled see you next tuesdays".

"Men are worried women will laugh at them. Women are worried men will kill them".

And i8 wonders why he hasn't been near a woman in quite some time. To be frank, he sounds like he'd be a danger to them. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

And i8 wonders why he hasn't been near a woman in quite some time. To be frank, he sounds like he'd be a danger to them. 

It's a shame the swear filter prevents other posters from seeing the level of his resentment tbh.

Oh ffs come on with that shit please. What world do you live in? Women run for their lives leaving the house everyday?

Women kill men too, granted in numbers dwarfed by men but women kill men. Women can be vicious and hurtful and say truly awful things about men too. Women rape men, women abuse men Nothing is just 'a man thing'. Clearly men are more of a threat but the one way street in shit like this fuells my rockets like.

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You know nothing of me laddie.

Bridge of Djoum

It's a shame the swear filter prevents other posters from seeing the level of his resentment tbh.

What is concerning is that we don't need to see all his words to get just how troubled he is. It shines through all too obviously.

Agreed. But respect the filters is my motto.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Well he may not have wanted to spew on a nice new carpet so used her bag to do the decent thing*

*not actually being serious.

What if it was a nice bag?  :eek:

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

What is concerning is that we don't need to see all his words to get just how troubled he is. It shines through all too obviously.

Unlike you, I speak my true mind on here.

Just now, Ulysses said:

What if it was a nice bag?  :eek:

He can buy her a new one, he probably bought her that one anyway. I am being serious with this one though, what is it with men buying handbags for girfriends? 

41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

He can buy her a new one, he probably bought her that one anyway. I am being serious with this one though, what is it with men buying handbags for girfriends? 

Eh?

??

5 hours ago, jake said:

I8.

I'd like to say I've plenty experience with dicks.

?

But that would take this thread into a whole new direction.

I work beside and have friends who when it comes to lassies are dicks.

I've been one you have been one I suspect we have all been one.

The dick in this instance has been exposed on social media.

Here we are discussing it.

Doesn't mean we are less manly because some lassie like lots get pissed of with men being dicks.

Who knows maybe we could learn something from women.

Maybe the wee dick I in question  might get a ride if he learns to say Hi first.

?

8 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Well the offended bus arrived quickly and no surprise to see who jumped on board. ? 

Your man was so offended he started a thread. 

6 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Did the victim here actually suffer from such stares or lewd comments?

Did the guy just pick at random where he was putting the note. 

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Sounds like JKB. 

1 hour ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

I found this story quite interesting and pertinent to this thread. 

'Third of girls' harassed in school uniform http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45777787

And the 3 'girls' whom they use a quote from are aged 17, 18 & 19 years old, not exactly young girls, although it does say that girls as young as 8 & 12 have been harrassed, however I'd like to know if the harrassment was from boys around the same age group or from young/older men who were significantly older and not just a couple of years older, I'd also like to know where in the country has the highest incidences because we know that there are certain places especially in England where it's been revealed that young school girls within the age group surveyed were targeted because they were so young.

The BBC really is a disgrace. We pay for 24/7 reels of anti-Trump, anti-Brexit, anti- right, gender inequality, gender pay gap, alleged sexual assaults, LGBT weeks, racial discrimination, sexual discrimination and Islam weeks stories and documentaries. Throw in the fact they are the most discrinminating employers in the country it is a tad too much to take. Some people don't like Trump, I get it. They are completely obsessed with the man. No surprise that their viewing figures are at an all time low.

Governor Tarkin
On 06/10/2018 at 23:41, Ulysses said:

Exactly the same.  It would be none of her sodding business.

If you want to chat up a woman, try something really tricky like "hi there".  That's manners, and there ain't no law against it.  Handing someone a ****ing note telling them to change their facial expression?  Weirdo.

Maybe the guy is just a bit shy. We can't all be dashing, silver-tongued wordsmiths, eh, Uly. 

The guy's no more a weirdo than half the chancers who pontificate on here.

Governor Tarkin
9 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

10 hours ago, jake said:

Maybe.

The guy was a dick.

And so was the lassie.

Doesn't mean that we can't chat lassies up.

Doesn't mean we will be charged with rape.

Doesn't mean you can't eye up lassies .

It does expose to steal someone else's view that it's a lack of manners.

What's wrong with calling that out?

How on earth was the guy being a dick?  He wasn’t even sending a note to chat her up.  He (or she) seen a girl looking quite down and done something he thought was nice to cheer her up.  He didn’t leave a number an email address or anything, he may not have even found the girl attractive as she clearly isn’t that attractive, the note person was just trying to do a good deed to make another human being happy. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

10 hours ago, Ulysses said:

But only for a woman?  Not for a bloke?  Not even one who's carrying a heavy load or who looks like he might be feeling a bit unwell?

Whos to say the note person hasn’t done similar for a guy or even other people?  Why not give the person the benefit of the doubt before drawing conclusions he’s a weirdo for trying to be nice? 

I think that burd has made the whole thing up tbh.

She doesn't smile, likes a moan and makes up stories for attention. What a catch.....

53 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Whos to say the note person hasn’t done similar for a guy or even other people?  Why not give the person the benefit of the doubt before drawing conclusions he’s a weirdo for trying to be nice? 

Trial by social media. Too late, fry the *******.

30 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Trial by social media. Too late, fry the *******.

Nobody also seems to take a second to give a thought for the pleasant note writer who might even be worried of repercussions etc when trying to do a good deed.  It’s ****ed up.  I have two young daughters also and if they grow up and someone tried to brighten up their day by a harmless note saying they had a lovely smile etc the last thing I would be is raging.  At least there would be some himmanity left in the world instead of trying to cctv the person. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

12 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I wasn't offended. I am a 41 year old man with my testicles well and truly strapped on. I don't get offended.

Aye, but which part of your body are they strapped on to?

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Aye, but which part of your body are they strapped on to?

Thread going off topic very fast  .