• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Because it's a rugby stadium 

Just as well they have never played football there then........

4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Take them out of the equation for a moment, scheduling semi finals after European competition, was stupidity in itself. I would have been annoyed if we had that scheduling, but you are correct, the rescheduling back to a Sunday is to help them so you would think rational equal people, would accept it.

The fantastic thing, we are now showing in all of our glory what our game is about and how it has been run and who for. Huge huge opportunity for people to get this out in the open, age of social media has changed the kick off times, social media can do the same for the inequality in general

It was ridiculous of the SPFL. 

Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Hibs were all in Europe, so there was always a big chance that this would happen.    The SPFL were too stupid to realise, though. 

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Sun reporting it’s been changed and to a 1:30 kickoff 

Hard to trust the sun but it it’s legit that’s such a fantastic outcome for us 

10 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Genuinely surprised there’s been no update yet

They must have heard you.

4 minutes ago, Paolo said:

13:30 at Murrayfield.   Perfect for me, but I won’t put money on this being the end of the saga. 

Perfect, allows folk who are travelling from further afield (i.e. me coming from Aberdeen) to get to Edinburgh by train.

1 minute ago, VivaObua said:

Many do you think we'll take 22k?

At Murrayfield, yes. If we had to do Hampden at 7.45pm I would guess 15 - 17k

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, davieholt said:

At Murrayfield, yes. If we had to do Hampden at 7.45pm I would guess 15 - 17k

No chance Davie we'd be lucky to get 8k. Imo

Great news for our supporters with families etc who were not able to make it to the night game and means we will have a bigger support there. 

I also am looking forward to the meltdown from celtic fans... 

6 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

Many do you think we'll take 22k?

No idea where people are plucking these figures from. We took about 10k to Easter Road in 2014 for an extremely winnable semi against Inverness. If we take more than 15-17k I'll be amazed and pleasantly surprised.

Doncaster on his way out but, not directly because of the semi-final nonsense.

He didn't get Celtic to Hampden and now they'll have to wait until April/May at the earliest!!!

I P Knightley
6 hours ago, Boab said:

The man's lost it. 

Just content yourself with looking at Kirsty Gallacher's arse, Jim, there's a good lad !

Need pictures right here...

5 hours ago, redjambo said:

It's only becomes a flag debate if anyone argues with you. ;)

No it doesn't.

(Is that an argument?)

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Murrayfield ideal for the hearts support but I'd wager the hearts players who've never played at the national stadium before would want the game at hampden 

Plenty of chances are going to come this squad's way to play there if it really matters to them.

No it's not a football stadium, it's hosted a few football games in it's time but murrayfield is the national rugby stadium 

If a football match is played in Murrayfield and no one sees it, does it become a football stadium?

That's just plain stupid , parkhead Celtics home ground ! 

But the money would stay in football - just as you asked.

Our games had to be because Tynecastle wasn't compliant as far as a remember 

Oh wait - does that mean that Tynecastly isn't a football stadium if you can't play football matches in it?

:turmoil:

Great news! Chuffed with that.  Now hoping to hear that Doncaster has resigned and Celtic are upset to the extent that they put out a reserve team in protest.

1 minute ago, JWL said:

No idea where people are plucking these figures from. We took about 10k to Easter Road in 2014 for an extremely winnable semi against Inverness. If we take more than 15-17k I'll be amazed and pleasantly surprised.

We are flying , 20k + guaranteed, were are not Hibs after all 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Great news! Chuffed with that.  Now hoping to hear that Doncaster has resigned and Celtic are upset to the extent that they put out a reserve team in protest.

I'd rather play the big bhoys 

Ministry of Football

After all our whining, let's make sure we take a fantastic crowd to this Murrayfield semi. 

We are easily capable of 25k, plus. 

Edited by Ministry of Football

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

I'd rather we played the team that Rodgers has been putting out over the last few weeks; the bunch who keep getting walked over by all sorts.

That the original arrangements were a potential **** up of collosal proportions wasn't ever in any doubt. That the SFA have stepped back and organised dates, locations and kick off times that are fair, reasonable and equitable to all is worth appreciating

Nah, **** it Doncaster OUT!

Just now, Ministry of Football said:

After all our whining, let's make sure we take a fantastic crowd to this Murrayfield semi. 

Let’s not embarrass ourselves and turn up in big numbers after all it’s in our own city

I P Knightley
Just now, Toggie88 said:

Really up for this now. Should be a hell of a day out. 

Now... how they going to segregate the stadium?

Super Sunday is going to be a fun festival of football; there'll be no need for segregation.

4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

No it doesn't.

(Is that an argument?)

No it's not. An argument is an intellectual process. What you indulged in is contradiction, which is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.