Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

6 minutes ago, jambobby said:

He's failed his medical apparently.

Got a new phone since you last posted? Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Just to add that I don't think you can actually fail or pass a medical, the report gets sent to the club with recommendations and the club decides whether to sign the player or not.

13 minutes ago, jambobby said:

Strongly suspect we would have heard by now if that was the case. His medical was yesterday. 

Edited by jamboj

Passed his medical...!

JAMBOS CLOSE IN 

Osman Sow to Hearts – Swedish ace passes medical ahead of season-long loan switch from MK Dons

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Passed his medical...!

JAMBOS CLOSE IN 

Osman Sow to Hearts – Swedish ace passes medical ahead of season-long loan switch from MK Dons

Where is this from

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
26 minutes ago, jambobby said:

Whoever told you was talking shite?

PS: You shouldn't listen to AgentSlaver ?

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

37 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

Didn't we try Hamilton as a keeper and it didn't work out?

Andy Hamilton would be a hoot! More so as, say, Hibs' 'keeper. :lol:

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Danny Amankwaa and Martin passed a medical. I'm sure Sow will be fine ffs. 

Medicals don't detect shite.

21 hours ago, davieholt said:

Laff got his wife through to Glasgow just in case...

Worst part about Laff leaving was not having the pleasure of seeing her at the Annual Awards Dinner next year. A fine looking woman indeed!

14 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Passed his medical...!

JAMBOS CLOSE IN 

Brilliant!

rudi must stay

I think Sow is the option if we can't get Vanacek in. This is what Levein said, 1 or 2 days then he would give up on that deal if there's no positive news

42 minutes ago, INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874 said:

If he signs today i doubt if he will play at Killie,could be wrong but doubt it.

Neither here  or there I expect Hearts to gub Killie with or without the presence of Osmand.

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I think Sow is the option if we can't get Vanacek in. This is what Levein said, 1 or 2 days then he would give up on that deal if there's no positive news

Vanecek is coming in January regardless is he not? More of a if Sow is fit he can fill in the 6 months then we get Vanecek for free, otherwise we'll have to cough up some pennies. Obviously Sow will be here for a year but once Vanecek arrives I imagine he'll be the one that'll be #9.

10 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Medicals don't detect shite.

It's up to the club whether they are happy to take them with a history of injuries or a current one that can be overcome. 

Cardiff signed up Paterson when he was still hobbling about in crutches.

Just now, kila said:

Vanecek is coming in January regardless is he not? More of a if Sow is fit he can fill in the 6 months then we get Vanecek for free, otherwise we'll have to cough up some pennies. Obviously Sow will be here for a year but once Vanecek arrives I imagine he'll be the one that'll be #9.

It's quite confusing, I read it as Sow and Vanecek coming in if Teplice allow him to leave.

capital city
1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

The individual that posted the £690k information claimed he had been given 'approval' to post the information on the forum by whoever told him (i.e. someone at the club).

I'm calling pish there I'm afraid...

Legally, if you believe a formal contract between two parties...where it's stipulated that the value of that contract is to be 'undisclosed', that someone would then feel it was appropriate to divulge that information to a 3rd party, and then advise said 3rd party to feel free to tell who the feck you like...!

Then we will have to agree to disagree.

Also, how many times have rumours been posted on this forum...for them to be picked up by lazy journalists in the mainstream press (yet you can't comprehend how something like this could harm potential negotiations for players we want to buy...then again, we will need to agree to disagree)?

Note, the same individual that posted the £690k figure...has also noted a major signing 'may' happen before the end of the transfer window, one that would be bigger than Naismith...yet has not been happy to name the player, or even to confirm the position they play...yet feels it's appropriate to divulge the value we have received for an 'undisclosed' transfer fee (bit of a slight contradiction there methinks!?).

I see no harm whatsoever with people imagining which players we may be interested in, debating their value...why we should/shouldn't sign them etc. But I personally don't need to know if we are actually in talks with a player until the club is happy to release that info (so it doesn't harm our chances of getting the player in question)...wasn't it a nice surprise to find out about Sow being in talks, especially as no ITK wannabe had posted about it previously?

I get where you're coming from but have to disagree with the "harm" it causes.   I don't believe any deals have been harmed in any way from the nonsense on here. If you know different I would be happy to hear any evidence you have. As for Dazjambo it doesn't matter if he's ITK or not. He posts what he wants and its up to you to believe it or not. And that's why no harm can come from this. It's up to everyone to make a judgement and believe it or not. If he's at it then he knows he is and is probably doing it to wind folk up. Up to you to either believe him, ignore him or be wound up by him. Don't see what you're getting from the latter.

3 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Found a problem with his knee I'm hearing 

44 minutes ago, jambobby said:

You two lads!!  :lol:

Regular wee Morecambe and Wise tribute act aren’t we?

See when you both glean more information in the future?  Go and post it under a lamppost with the other shite will you?

Cheers

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:spoton:Mr Stam

I’m really happy about this. It takes the edge off the Lafferty departure. I just hope he can emulate the form from his last spell. 

Just now, Jaap's Sigh said:

I’m really happy about this. It takes the edge off the Lafferty departure. I just hope he can emulate the form from his last spell. 

Absolutely!

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, capital city said:

I get where you're coming from but have to disagree with the "harm" it causes.   I don't believe any deals have been harmed in any way from the nonsense on here. If you know different I would be happy to hear any evidence you have. As for Dazjambo it doesn't matter if he's ITK or not. He posts what he wants and its up to you to believe it or not. And that's why no harm can come from this. It's up to everyone to make a judgement and believe it or not. If he's at it then he knows he is and is probably doing it to wind folk up. Up to you to either believe him, ignore him or be wound up by him. Don't see what you're getting from the latter.

Well said. 

6 minutes ago, capital city said:

Up to you to either believe him, ignore him or be wound up by him. Don't see what you're getting from the latter.

You forgot option 4...call him and other posters claiming to ITK out for slavering pish/posting things that they shouldn't (in my opinion).

It has no emotional impact on myself either way...however if I see someone post something I believe is pish, or that I disagree with...then I'm going to post that.

Much like I'd post my response to something I agree with.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Or perhaps Sow is just an option of several? Leveins mentioned maybe loan or permanent 

:interehjrling:

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Or perhaps Sow is just an option of several? Leveins mentioned maybe loan or permanent 

:interehjrling:

Levein said "3 but don't hold me to that"

Maybe more :D

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

I'm hoping I'll be proved wrong about Sean Clare...and he's one of them.

If it's 3 players, you would think we're looking at a CB (already signed now), a winger...and a forward.

If the CB wasn't one of the 3 he's hoping to sign, then hopefully that means the other one is Demi (he could also be the winger).

capital city
8 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

You forgot option 4...call him and other posters claiming to ITK out for slavering pish/posting things that they shouldn't (in my opinion).

It has no emotional impact on myself either way...however if I see someone post something I believe is pish, or that I disagree with...then I'm going to post that.

It comes across as very emotional. I think your option 4 is really covered by option 3. He's going to keep posting and you will keep calling him out. Seems a waste of energy to me. Anyway I hope this does work out, we get Demi back, MacAulay signs and another marquee signing happens. If not I'll get over it very quickly and not get upset at others because it didn't happen. 

12 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

It obviously has some impact on you ffs, all you seem to do in all your posts is go on about the itk folk.

let it go.

Was Levein talking about maybe 3 including Dunne? Did that include sow? Or were these 2 that Levein wasn't including because he'd got them (if he wanted them)

2 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Was Levein talking about maybe 3 including Dunne? Did that include sow? Or were these 2 that Levein wasn't including because he'd got them (if he wanted them)

I understood him to mean that after selling Lafferty he wanted to bring in possibly 4 new players.

Dunne would be the first and he wants another CB, Mitchell on loan again and one other possibly Vanacek but if he won't be here until Jan then one more.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

5 is a good number (+1)

I took Leveins comment about 2 or 3 more signings along the lines of... I’m going to the pub for 2 or 3 beers. Fully expecting another 8 or 9 signings at least!

11 minutes ago, capital city said:

It comes across as very emotional. I think your option 4 is really covered by option 3. He's going to keep posting and you will keep calling him out. Seems a waste of energy to me. Anyway I hope this does work out, we get Demi back, MacAulay signs and another marquee signing happens. If not I'll get over it very quickly and not get upset at others because it didn't happen. 

Don't think it's emotional to call out roasters that make stuff up, but you are correct you have the choice to ignore, ridicule or pity people if they consistently spout pish. As you say I tend to wait for official confirmation before getting upset or jubilant. 

22 minutes ago, Gav M said:

MacAuley(Or just a no nonsense heid the ba CB), Mitchell(Or another winger), Sow(looks likely given all the rumours)...I'd be very happy. Really strong squad, with Berra to return and Vanecek still to come.

Will be interesting to see if any of the non-runners do actually leave in the next week...Callachan, Martin, Amankwaa...although that's probably just wishful thinking.

Edited by cb1874

13 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

MacAuley(Or just a no nonsense heid the ba CB), Mitchell(Or another winger), Sow(looks likely given all the rumours)...I'd be very happy. Really strong squad, with Berra to return and Vanecek still to come.

Will be interesting to see if any of the non-runners do actually leave in the next week...Callachan, Martin, Amankwaa...although that's probably just wishful thinking.

We need a bit of width imo.

Amankwaa is pump and from what I've seen, Mulraney isn't much better.

capital city
14 minutes ago, 3Bigcupsoon said:

Don't think it's emotional to call out roasters that make stuff up, but you are correct you have the choice to ignore, ridicule or pity people if they consistently spout pish. As you say I tend to wait for official confirmation before getting upset or jubilant. 

The trouble is you don't know for sure. I don't care if they are right or wrong really. It creates talking points and that's what this is supposed ti be about.  Personally I prefer to believe people pass things on genuinely.  That doesn't mean I believe them. I'll decide that for myself. Calling them out is just so self defeating. Those who may be in a position to share will not do so if they are just met with ridicule and abuse. Those who are at, want you to react. Why give them the satisfaction?

12 minutes ago, jambobby said:

People get angry when they don't hear what they want to hear lol. Believe the sun if you like. 

Ok Bamjobby.