David Vanecek

kimosavi

Got to hope the player himself is trying to force the move through now. I mean where have we seen that before.......

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Jammy T

Half time pie
11 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

:lol:

The last time we had a thread like this was for Oshaniwa

Certainly hope not!

BA00ECC1-ECFB-4DF9-BD76-1E9EA5D81AE7.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Barack said:

Screenshot_20180831-161041_Google.jpg

Completely off-topic (sorry mods) but has anyone ever considered getting a pilot uniform, getting blootered in an airport bar then looking at their watch before announcing loudly

"Right, better be off. I've got the 2045 to Amsterdam..."

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Completely off-topic (sorry mods) but has anyone ever considered getting a pilot uniform, getting blootered in an airport bar then looking at their watch before announcing loudly

I used to work at an airport .this wouldn't be a good idea airport police and security have absolutely no sense of humour

J.T.F.Robertson
17 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

The last time we had a thread like this was for Oshaniwa. 

Crossed my mind too.

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

Not a chance we would have let Keena go out without someone up our sleeve.

I agree 100%

6 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

Not a chance we would have let Keena go out without someone up our sleeve.

Exactly. 4 months with two strikers, one who has fragile knees and if the other gets injured we're up shit creek.

I reckon Vanecek took it upon himself to leave and has been here for some days now in a second attempt to force a move, the sticking point being Teplice. 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Oshaniwa never got a chance and was hounded out by the neanderthals in our support.

He certainly did get chances. Was obvious Hearts wasn't the right place and the league wasn't right for him

Geoff the Mince
3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Oshaniwa never got a chance and was hounded out by the neanderthals in our support.

:cornette_dog:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

He certainly did get chances. Was obvious Hearts wasn't the right place and the league wasn't right for him

Nah, I jest, although he was alright against Celtic.

Midloth_Iain
3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Still without a club since he left Edinburgh

TyphoonJambo
28 minutes ago, Boof said:

I remember strapping a harrier pilot into his jet whilst operating from a German forest. He was about to batter down a tarmac road and take off between some trees. We were breaking camp and loading up the wagons. He said to me “ **** driving one of them wagons home, I’m too pissed from last night” he wasn’t joking either. Great bloke. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
13 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Still without a club since he left Edinburgh

Football is beneath him now.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Des' Dad said:

Fee agreed for pre-contract in January not August.

No fee for january chap. Thought a fee for now was agreed in principle.

The Wrinkly Ninja
5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Football is beneath him now.

It was when a football went anywhere near him that his problems begun!

31 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Tell me, are these the same 'neanderthals' that were putting the red carpet out for him and celebrating his arrival? I assume you are meaning racists by the way. To give credit to your accusation one can think no non black has ever been 'hounded' out. Players who are shite or underperformed have been 'hounded' out of our club and I imagine every football club on the planet. Currently it is Sammon and Martin who are both not from Nigeria (again, I may add). Where is the justification in your accusation?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
6 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

It was when a football went anywhere near him that his problems begun!

Fully believe he would have turned out to be a superstar if the boo boys never got on his back. Played against Messi ffs.

#GodisGod 

38 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sarcasm is sometimes lost on here.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Tell me, are these the same 'neanderthals' that were putting the red carpet out for him and celebrating his arrival? I assume you are meaning racists by the way. To give credit to your accusation one can think no non black has ever been 'hounded' out. Players who are shite or underperformed have been 'hounded' out of our club and I imagine every football club on the planet. Currently it is Sammon and Martin who are both not from Nigeria (again, I may add). Where is the justification in your accusation?

Hopefully Vanecek was on the plane that just wooshed over your head. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I may not have been entirely serious...

32 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

He should've scored in that one at Parkhead. The head clash was a little too much commitment :laugh: He was like bambi on ice most of the time, Craig Levein even joked they had to get him foot warmers as he always had cold feet

Geoff the Mince
36 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

:gok:

:lol: I didn't think you were serious , then again reading the Martin and Walker threads it's hard to tell ! 

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

E602D3E0-81D9-4A85-B632-516A05E87316.jpeg.49eb9c4d9355909e105c243824bb978c.jpeg

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, kila said:

He should've scored in that one at Parkhead. The head clash was a little too much commitment :laugh: He was like bambi on ice most of the time, Craig Levein even joked they had to get him foot warmers as he always had cold feet

It's easy to look back and laugh, although not so funny at the time. Shows how far we've came.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

:lol: I didn't think you were serious , then again reading the Martin and Walker threads it's hard to tell ! 

Does make you wonder eh. :ninja:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Hopefully Vanecek was on the plane that just wooshed over your head. 

:touche:

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ffs read the thread eh?

It's Alanis if you must know, btw.

29 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sincere apologies my man. Doh!

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Boof said:

As I need to get there soon as I have just finished my last joint ?

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

:rofl: or option 2 he was beyind utterly shite and you know feck all about football. Just look at the 2-2 derby cup game when he came on.. Whole team shifted back and to the left about 10 yards to protect the useless *******. Hes the reason we chucked that game and thus the reason hibs won the cup.

Ps ges 27. And hasnt had a club since he left.. Not even junior football. 

John mcCartney

for those of us that have just gotten indoors after a days work ,
whats the current shizzle please,i mean that teplice seem to be prime teasers yeah ?
is it a midnight cut off point n all so there is still time for ann to open the old wallet up ?

still,buzzing for tomora

buzzing for fakn st fakn mirren btw.....lets bury those reprobates

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

:rofl: or option 2 he was beyind utterly shite and you know feck all about football. Just look at the 2-2 derby cup game when he came on.. Whole team shifted back and to the left about 10 yards to protect the useless *******. Hes the reason we chucked that game and thus the reason hibs won the cup.

Ps ges 27. And hasnt had a club since he left.. Not even junior football. 

I agree Kingantti. Ban plz modz.

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I agree Kingantti. Ban plz modz.

I concur. He was not only completely and utterly rank. He had the heart of a mouse

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am sorry, I got defensive and I now look a dick.

You looked like a dick way before you got defensive.  ;) 

BRAVEHEART1874
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Aye he did play well against smeltic  as played further forward in that game remember it as it was the only 1 game he got pass marks :) 

Anyways think keena on loan is because we signed the young boy from dundee - but come on hearts sign cover for lafferty and show the ambition needed to challenge up the top its not as if we are paying  stupid sevco loan wages is it ;) 

Edited by BRAVEHEART1874

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm guessing it's just that you don't like foreigners.  All of them.